Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) (76577 Views)

Strange Scar On Women In The Hookup And Brothel Industry / Please, How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pics. Ins) / Please, How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pics Ins.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by Joystark(f): 3:42am On Mar 24, 2019
Carlyboi:
Hi!nice dp!talk bout the devil that wears Prada thats it right there

Lol. I bet ya.
Thank You.
Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by ikorodureporta: 4:14am On Mar 24, 2019
Na fk dey cause all this
Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by Webar2018: 4:53am On Mar 24, 2019
Mustiboy:
it's your sim, not your phone. Insert that sim into another phone and it still won't send messages.

Fixing it is simple: google the message centre number of whatever network you're using and copy it, then go to message settings and you'll see MESSAGE CENTRE NUMBER, insert the numberS you copied there and your problem is solved

Nothing concern me but I want to thank you for helping him out

1 Like

Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by WilliamsChelster(m): 5:18am On Mar 24, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
gringrin Sorry bro, but why you go dey friend your fellow man??
Oluwa ooo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by XaintJoel20: 5:19am On Mar 24, 2019
Ojogbane2k:
Guys please I can't seem to be able to send texts on my phone.... I've tried flashing it but it didn't work.. It's an infinix hot 5 lite... Please help
I can help you.
Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by usoroakpan(m): 5:36am On Mar 24, 2019
Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by JasonScoolari: 5:40am On Mar 24, 2019
kayalla:

i nor do again cheesy cheesy cheesy
she go gree
Lol, most of una nor understand the language.
Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by superpauL(m): 5:43am On Mar 24, 2019
dukeprince50:
ur too soft, if na sm guys, d girl suppose don write her will before doing this.
please remove dat pic b4 one blogger will take ur pic and write Fulani herdsman attacked an innocent man chilling under his roof after a hectic farm work
hahahaha
Baba go join comedy I take God beg you grin

2 Likes

Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by Leebeedo(m): 6:10am On Mar 24, 2019
Ojogbane2k:
Guys please I can't seem to be able to send texts on my phone.... I've tried flashing it but it didn't work.. It's an infinix hot 5 lite... Please help
Check the msg center number.
Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by Fash20: 6:31am On Mar 24, 2019
I will beat any wife/girl friend that hit me.
Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by freemi(m): 6:34am On Mar 24, 2019
No wonder. This 1 na man Abi na gurl he been d date?
BTW sme Gurls r possessed but der dnt knw it
Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by showafrica(m): 6:37am On Mar 24, 2019
obayendo1010:
lol.....just like my ex she will still come back because she like you and she cant stay picturing you with someone else
dont my this time next month you will defintely see her again what you need do just calmly make friend with her and negogiate you way out never agree to date her back but dont refuse her outrightly just tell her to give you time and that time will never end,,,,,,,

It's risky bc she no go allow you marry. I had somebody like that but na God save me. Suddenly, she started acting weird like someone wey Don get another guy, I just use idea cut out. When she hear say I Don dey marry, she no no where to start from again. She come say I do am bad thing. I ask her where she dey for the past 2yrs..case closed
Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by Tampa6246(m): 7:02am On Mar 24, 2019
I don't understand issues like this from one side......let's hear her own side of it
Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by Crenzywilliams(m): 7:04am On Mar 24, 2019
abdeiz:
Bros no let any babe distract you. You're too young for their crap
Abeg tell am o, this fine young boy wen suppose de school or de hustle don almost want make woman kill am.
Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by OnyeOgboni: 7:04am On Mar 24, 2019
grin grin bring her come my side mek i "rehabilitate " for u grin
Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:05am On Mar 24, 2019
Na to to go kill you ... clear and preset danger but you dey look at how she dey do am and how you go come take start to dey chase another girl and the cost implication .. you mean since you moved to your new city you never get another girl?

JeffSiberstein:
So I had an abusive girlfriend, who abuses me physically and emotionally. On this platform I have been asking people to stay clear of abusive relationship.

I had to move to another city to avoid her. I failed to take my own advise and had to pay with a scar. I let this girl come to my new place last month after many pleas and promises of how she is a changed person.

She wanted to stay long but after three days I saw she hasn't changed but only got worse. I asked her to leave after arguing back and forth she left. I blocked her phone number.

2 days ago she just showed up on my door pleading, I told her there is nothing to plead about because I non dey do again. She can spend the night but leave the next day. Next day she said she can't leave because of no transport fare that I should give her. I non get....

Another argument, she was eating when I told her to be quick because I wan comot and i can't leave her in my house since I won't be returning till Monday.

Before I could raise my head from the phone I was using na black out. The girl don throw the ceramic plate she was eating with at me. I put my hand for where the plate landed and saw blood, I non fit shout I carry my self go pharmacy, treat myself and before I return I non know how she take leave.

I hope say she non go come again....

I don learn my lesson and I hope you too don learn from my story make u for non experience same thing....

Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by MNDY(m): 7:23am On Mar 24, 2019
stanliwise:
I dey laugh you. One of my guy girlfriend be like dis o. any small thing she don throw things up and down until one day the guy provoke beat this babe wella, I was surprised at him sha.
As if that was the end, the next day I heard my guy has ran away from the house o on hearing that the girl has organised a seven man team to beat this guy to pulp. No be small thing before my guy fit come out safe o.
Sometime just walk away o, no be everything be gragra o .fight should be the last resort when you have nothing to loose.

Well, if she just flares up in anger and throws things up and down and her team agreed to beat the guy for beating her for doing just those, I can understand. Me sev go terminate the relationship if I begin notice such character in her.
• • •
But if they agreed to beat him for beating her after she inflicted injury on your friend (a man fa), then the men in her team were stupid to fight for her for that. I would beat nonsense out of any lady who dares inflict any injury or even slap me, make she go call soldiers come. I can't let such slide because I can't bear it.
Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by Carlyboi(m): 7:28am On Mar 24, 2019
Joystark:

Lol. I bet ya.
Thank You.
Smiles!uwc babe!but it’s the truth tho so it’s my pleasure.If you don’t mind I’d like to pm you!
Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 24, 2019
fuckboys:
you know what's up, this is exactly the situation in op's case

He always let the girl come back because of her pusay, after him don release him sense go reformat cheesy

Hahahahahaa as long as you're not dating any girl, you go still de miss your ex puna because no random girl go do like her grin grin

Unless you meet new girlfriend
Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 24, 2019
Download this lovely and beautiful love song from Xpol
http://www.naijapals.com/music/Basabasa_Rough_Rough__Xpol-92755
Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by verifiablefacts: 8:00am On Mar 24, 2019
JeffSiberstein:
So I had an abusive girlfriend, who abuses me physically and emotionally. On this platform I have been asking people to stay clear of abusive relationship.

I had to move to another city to avoid her. I failed to take my own advise and had to pay with a scar. I let this girl come to my new place last month after many pleas and promises of how she is a changed person.

She wanted to stay long but after three days I saw she hasn't changed but only got worse. I asked her to leave after arguing back and forth she left. I blocked her phone number.

2 days ago she just showed up on my door pleading, I told her there is nothing to plead about because I non dey do again. She can spend the night but leave the next day. Next day she said she can't leave because of no transport fare that I should give her. I non get....

Another argument, she was eating when I told her to be quick because I wan comot and i can't leave her in my house since I won't be returning till Monday.

Before I could raise my head from the phone I was using na black out. The girl don throw the ceramic plate she was eating with at me. I put my hand for where the plate landed and saw blood, I non fit shout I carry my self go pharmacy, treat myself and before I return I non know how she take leave.

I don learn my lesson and I hope you too don learn from my story make u for non experience same thing....

which lesson,from who?
Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by OVikkytan49: 8:05am On Mar 24, 2019
good thing that you walked out, such a gentle man. if you had not control your temper, you may have beaten her to death. grin sorry ehn.
Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by oshaosha2014(m): 8:05am On Mar 24, 2019
“Never raise your hand to hit her” till she kills him. You people that always want to sound politically correct make me sick.

JasonScoolari:
days ago she just showed up on my door pleading, I told her there is nothing to plead about because I non dey do again. She can spend the night but leave the next day.

You made a mistake which almost cost you your life by allowing her to pass the night.
You failed to define "I Nor Do Again" to the aggressive beautiful beast.

I must commend you for being calm, that was really good as you've avoided further problems.

When next she comes, involve the police, never raise your hand to hit her.

2 Likes

Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by wildikeman(m): 8:10am On Mar 24, 2019
I like this kin girl... Beat me well... While we are kpanshing. Beat me baby beat me...

Only if she has money ooo
Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by adisabarber(m): 8:13am On Mar 24, 2019
JeffSiberstein:

Go and report at the police station. You can get a restraining order.
Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by Realbelieveer(m): 8:48am On Mar 24, 2019
I will not beat her. No. That's bad. I will only tie her.. And bundle here like 1mb to police station and show them what she did. Her mama must explain to her father ,who climbed her like a ladder

2 Likes

Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 24, 2019
I don't beat women but if I shake her. She would get headache for years...

1 Like

Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by grandstar(m): 9:11am On Mar 24, 2019
JeffSiberstein:

Please go to a herbal plant market and request for natural honey. That was is unprocessed .

Be applying it on your scar daily. Your skin will heal well hopefully without leaving a nasty scar. I used it when I had a groundnut oil burn on my foot.

So sorry

1 Like

Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 24, 2019
JasonScoolari:
days ago she just showed up on my door pleading, I told her there is nothing to plead about because I non dey do again. She can spend the night but leave the next day.

You made a mistake which almost cost you your life by allowing her to pass the night.
You failed to define "I Nor Do Again" to the aggressive beautiful beast.

I must commend you for being calm, that was really good as you've avoided further problems.

When next she comes, involve the police, never raise your hand to hit her.

This guy played with fire, i say he deserves it, thank God it was minor, good lesson for others.

I wonder how people stay in abusive relationship, normally if a girl displays a physical aggressive tendency preek will just fall straight and there's nothing you will tell me o.. I love myself too much please
Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 24, 2019
Ojogbane2k:

Yo!. Go to your message settings and configure it. Or call your customer care to give you the message settings.
Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by TANID(m): 10:23am On Mar 24, 2019
dukeprince50:
ur too soft, if na sm guys, d girl suppose don write her will before doing this.
please remove dat pic b4 one blogger will take ur pic and write Fulani herdsman attacked an innocent man chilling under his roof after a hectic farm work
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Oh My God Guy You Don Kill Me O Wit Laf

1 Like

Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by Forsterobiora(m): 10:24am On Mar 24, 2019
Ojogbane2k:
I think your facebook messenger is set to default message app. Go to settings, apps, click the 3 dots you will see restore default applications and set.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. / Man Catches Wife Having Sex In Matrimonial Home With Relation / Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.