Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) (76614 Views)

Strange Scar On Women In The Hookup And Brothel Industry / Please, How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pics. Ins) / Please, How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pics Ins.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by SuperIgbo1(m): 12:42am On Mar 25, 2019
Preshy561:

Lol.
Told you I'm feel naw.

LMAO. Why are you not sleeping?
Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by Preshy561(f): 12:48am On Mar 25, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

LMAO. Why are you not sleeping?

Will soon sleep now.
Goodnight.
Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by SuperIgbo1(m): 12:50am On Mar 25, 2019
Preshy561:

Will soon sleep now.
Goodnight.

It's 7:49PM over here. I'm still very much awake.

Bye. kiss
Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by Kelvinw1se: 5:40am On Mar 25, 2019
JeffSiberstein:
So I had an abusive girlfriend, who abuses me physically and emotionally. On this platform I have been asking people to stay clear of abusive relationship.

I had to move to another city to avoid her. I failed to take my own advise and had to pay with a scar. I let this girl come to my new place last month after many pleas and promises of how she is a changed person.

She wanted to stay long but after three days I saw she hasn't changed but only got worse. I asked her to leave after arguing back and forth she left. I blocked her phone number.

2 days ago she just showed up on my door pleading, I told her there is nothing to plead about because I non dey do again. She can spend the night but leave the next day. Next day she said she can't leave because of no transport fare that I should give her. I non get....

Another argument, she was eating when I told her to be quick because I wan comot and i can't leave her in my house since I won't be returning till Monday.

Before I could raise my head from the phone I was using na black out. The girl don throw the ceramic plate she was eating with at me. I put my hand for where the plate landed and saw blood, I non fit shout I carry my self go pharmacy, treat myself and before I return I non know how she take leave.

I hope say she non go come again....

I don learn my lesson and I hope you too don learn from my story make u for non experience same thing....

abeg give me her number I de like this kind of girls well we'll I sabi handle dem like die
Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by Simply29ice(m): 11:56pm On Apr 08, 2019
NUJABEZ:

How come you gave her so much access? I cannot imagine this one.
its a long story but am glad am alive to tell the story.
Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by liloafy(m): 1:16am On Apr 09, 2019
To all the guy's in the room. I got a free gift for you.
But to get this free gift you must do something. I write on Premature Ejaculation, joystick Enlargement and Male Infertility.
I just did a video on statisfying your partner with your small dick. Yes I mean your small dick (That's my gift).
In the video i discussed various sex style you could use to make your partner climax.
Here is the link to the free gift.

https://m.me/422793145150910?ref=Free
Just type free on the message box to get your gift.

There would be monthly give to members of the group
Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by NUJABEZ: 7:32am On Apr 09, 2019
Simply29ice:

its a long story but am glad am alive to tell the story.

That's cool bro. Happy you came out okay.
Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by Casemiro(m): 4:22pm On Jun 22, 2019
choi
Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by dukeprince50: 1:52pm On Apr 22, 2020
Too bad
Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by tunize(m): 4:32pm On Apr 22, 2020
So na so u for open ur eye let girl kill u troway doh.
Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by tunize(m): 4:35pm On Apr 22, 2020
Davash222:
You carry yourself go pharmacy after seeing blood My gentility stops immediately I bleed. Blood is sacred.

Eye for Eye
Tooth for Tooth
Blood for Blood.
Bros the guy soft girl wen get mind do me this kind thing don sign agreement to heaven or hell cos she nor go see leg waka come out the room.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Catches Wife Having Sex In Matrimonial Home With Relation / Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) / Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.