Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Why Do Girls Keep Smiling And Acts Crazy After A Good Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Keep Smiling And Acts Crazy After A Good Sex (3088 Views)

9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos) / Those Who Asked For My Picture On The"why Do Girls Keep Running Away From..... / Why Do Girls Keep Running Away From Me Even Though I'm Good-Looking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Keep Smiling And Acts Crazy After A Good Sex by bentwain: 7:12am On Mar 25, 2019
My name is Emaka, went to my girlfriends place at Abuja and after having sex for three long hours, she just kept on smiling and doing weird things and asking weird question.
Re: Why Do Girls Keep Smiling And Acts Crazy After A Good Sex by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:15am On Mar 25, 2019
It's too early, bro

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Keep Smiling And Acts Crazy After A Good Sex by Jcole1985(m): 7:24am On Mar 25, 2019
Op trying to brag about his sexual mileage when he's gat non

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Keep Smiling And Acts Crazy After A Good Sex by banjicom(m): 7:26am On Mar 25, 2019
angry

sincerely I don't know how a young man with able body, and functioning brain will wake up early in the morning 7am to create this kind of topic it baffles me. This generation is bleeped up!

23 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Keep Smiling And Acts Crazy After A Good Sex by Omonken: 7:37am On Mar 25, 2019
banjicom:
angry

sincerely I don't know how a young man with able body, and functioning brain will wake up early in the morning 7am to create this kind of topic it baffles me. This generation is bleeped up!

I suspect he is a jobless youth.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Keep Smiling And Acts Crazy After A Good Sex by themonk(m): 7:43am On Mar 25, 2019
You name is Emeka and you are a virgin, oya continue from there.
Re: Why Do Girls Keep Smiling And Acts Crazy After A Good Sex by vanida6: 7:44am On Mar 25, 2019
Mtcheeew wrong thread undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Keep Smiling And Acts Crazy After A Good Sex by marvin906(m): 7:45am On Mar 25, 2019
8 never reach buh your madness don start..
abeg go take your drugs

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Keep Smiling And Acts Crazy After A Good Sex by Headlesschicken(m): 7:52am On Mar 25, 2019
undecided Who does dix kinda sh!t on a cool Monday morning,dude couldn't even spell his name correctly buh came here to brag bout his bed skills wiv his chimp of a galfrd....
Re: Why Do Girls Keep Smiling And Acts Crazy After A Good Sex by Obajemu(m): 7:52am On Mar 25, 2019
Pele
Re: Why Do Girls Keep Smiling And Acts Crazy After A Good Sex by correctyourself(m): 7:52am On Mar 25, 2019
bentwain:
My name is Emaka, went to my girlfriends place at Abuja and after having sex for three long hours, she just kept on smiling and doing weird things and asking weird question.

Stop smoking weed in the morning.
Re: Why Do Girls Keep Smiling And Acts Crazy After A Good Sex by donbachi(m): 7:59am On Mar 25, 2019
bentwain:
wheelbarrow will jam you...imagine!pray for 3hrs u no go gree...but u go dey on top of woman for 3hrs.
Re: Why Do Girls Keep Smiling And Acts Crazy After A Good Sex by mikejj(m): 8:09am On Mar 25, 2019
marvin906:
8 never reach buh your madness don start..
abeg go take your drugs
at least ma self 8 na official time for work to commence ..

Re: Why Do Girls Keep Smiling And Acts Crazy After A Good Sex by lilianofentse(f): 8:33am On Mar 25, 2019
She enjoyed it
Re: Why Do Girls Keep Smiling And Acts Crazy After A Good Sex by spyg1(m): 9:03am On Mar 25, 2019
I don't impress girls in bed, they impressed me. When you have money girls make you happy in bed not the other way round.
Re: Why Do Girls Keep Smiling And Acts Crazy After A Good Sex by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 25, 2019
lilianofentse:
She enjoyed it
I am suspecting you
Re: Why Do Girls Keep Smiling And Acts Crazy After A Good Sex by Danat: 9:12am On Mar 25, 2019
This one thinks he has impressed

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Keep Smiling And Acts Crazy After A Good Sex by lilianofentse(f): 11:46am On Mar 25, 2019
Oma307:
I am suspecting you
why are you stalking me
Re: Why Do Girls Keep Smiling And Acts Crazy After A Good Sex by lilianofentse(f): 11:47am On Mar 25, 2019
Kelvindavis804:
I’ve got an ATM Programmable Card with a back-up software which i do made it my self am a Software Engineer and also an hacker these ATM Programmable Card helps to take and WITHDRAWL free money of any selected amount from any bank ATMs Machine for more details. Or email me. Davidkelvin804@gmail.com
lalasticlacla this guy needs banning
Re: Why Do Girls Keep Smiling And Acts Crazy After A Good Sex by lilianofentse(f): 11:48am On Mar 25, 2019
Kelvindavis804:
I’ve got an ATM Programmable Card with a back-up software which i do made it my self am a Software Engineer and also an hacker these ATM Programmable Card helps to take and WITHDRAWL free money of any selected amount from any bank ATMs Machine for more details. Or email me. Davidkelvin804@gmail.com
lalasticlacla take note
Re: Why Do Girls Keep Smiling And Acts Crazy After A Good Sex by BLUEJAYY: 12:31pm On Mar 25, 2019
Most women I've met act like that.

I mean before the sex, she'd be quiet and broody but after laying her out and working smoothly on her for hours, she's so satisfied and one of two things will always happen.

1) She falls into a deep relaxing sleep.

2) She becomes really happy, talkative and playful. smiley

I've seen both outcomes a lot and I can even predict which will happen for different women. grin
Re: Why Do Girls Keep Smiling And Acts Crazy After A Good Sex by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 25, 2019
lilianofentse:
why are you stalking me
I will later see you face to face

(1) (Reply)

Pllease I Need Serious Advise...this Happening To Me Now / See How Your Virgin's Expires Practically / Was Used Today As A Tool Of Disrespect And I Hated It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.