Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Infertile Boyfriend Mysteriously Impregnates Girlfriend - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Infertile Boyfriend Mysteriously Impregnates Girlfriend (41081 Views)

Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) / Stop Helping Barren Or Infertile Women / 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infertile Boyfriend Mysteriously Impregnates Girlfriend by SaturnNick(m): 2:58pm On Mar 27, 2019
Whats the fuss all about? Only a mother knows the true paternity of her child. Stay put pleassseee
Re: Infertile Boyfriend Mysteriously Impregnates Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 27, 2019
naijaobi:

A German will go to a "special church" in mountain to pray
Tell me another story
@naijaobi i just decide to leave details to mk it short, he’s a Christian tho not religious, he works with peace keeping mission so mostly they assign them to Russia border etc so while on duty in a mountain there’s a famous church there known for healing pple of similar issue so he walks in to pray not like he was intentionally sorting for healing or so

1 Like

Re: Infertile Boyfriend Mysteriously Impregnates Girlfriend by naijaobi(m): 4:49pm On Mar 27, 2019
CiciReally:

@naijaobi i just decide to leave details to mk it short, he’s a Christian tho not religious, he works with peace keeping mission so mostly they assign them to Russia border etc so while on duty in a mountain there’s a famous church there known for healing pple of similar issue so he walks in to pray not like he was intentionally sorting for healing or so

What's the name of the mountain and church in Russia? I'm well-versed in these places-
Re: Infertile Boyfriend Mysteriously Impregnates Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 27, 2019
naijaobi:

What's the name of the mountain and church in Russia? I'm well-versed in these places-
@naijaobi pls don’t mk me sound rude, can’t believe am actually explaining to u, how does ur lame unnecessary question relate to the aim of the post? next u ask for my house address or his full names to come personally to verify the story, why will i lie?? I willingly posted this here to get solution or advice so if i lie what do i stand to gain, pls if u hav nothing reasonable to contribute just read and run along smh
Re: Infertile Boyfriend Mysteriously Impregnates Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 27, 2019
XhosaNostra:

They can't think on your wavelength, you are right, until the baby is in the world, there's no such thing as rights. Until the baby is proven to be his, there are no rights. He doesn't owe her anything legally including medical bills...

I still don't see the issue here, if she wants child support then she needs DNA tests, and if she wants marriage then she must accept his prenuptial agreements or just move on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infertile Boyfriend Mysteriously Impregnates Girlfriend by XhosaNostra(f): 7:41pm On Mar 27, 2019
Guest007:

They can't think on your wavelength, you are right, until the baby is in the world, there's no such thing as rights. Until the baby is proven to be his, there are no rights. He doesn't owe her anything legally including medical bills...

I still don't see the issue here, if she wants child support then she needs DNA tests, and if she wants marriage then she must accept his prenuptial agreements or just move on.

Tell them. They're living in fantasyland.

1 Like

Re: Infertile Boyfriend Mysteriously Impregnates Girlfriend by mamaafrik(m): 4:25am On Mar 28, 2019
CiciReally:

@mamaafrik pls read carefully b4 calling ur self silly soul, wen i missed my period i called to ask him if he’s sure he can’t father a child cos a period can delay and it could be pregnancy since he’s only one am with, if i did sleep with another man i will never ask him knowing his medical conditions so he suggested i wait a week more to run a test
, suggesting abortion was wrong but only cos i wasn’t ready or planned it, many stuff going in my life as per school and work so pls stories like ds are summaries not detailed, ask question b4 jumping to conclusion
what makes you think you'd not be together till the end of ages,what makes you think you won't remember today when telling the story of his birth to him with his dad sitting at the other end of the table and smiling,sit him down and ask him,many with worse marriage will advise you and they will still sneer at your back.
sit him down and communicate not talk.He doesn't sound like a beast man.
Re: Infertile Boyfriend Mysteriously Impregnates Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:58am On Mar 28, 2019
mamaafrik:
what makes you think you'd not be together till the end of ages,what makes you think you won't remember today when telling the story of his birth to him with his dad sitting at the other end of the table and smiling,sit him down and ask him,many with worse marriage will advise you and they will still sneer at your back.
sit him down and communicate not talk.He doesn't sound like a beast man.
@mamaafrik thanks much , doing that
Re: Infertile Boyfriend Mysteriously Impregnates Girlfriend by naijaobi(m): 8:06am On Mar 28, 2019
CiciReally:

@naijaobi pls don’t mk me sound rude, can’t believe am actually explaining to u, how does ur lame unnecessary question relate to the aim of the post? next u ask for my house address or his full names to come personally to verify the story, why will i lie?? I willingly posted this here to get solution or advice so if i lie what do i stand to gain, pls if u hav nothing reasonable to contribute just read and run along smh
Lol... We all knew you were lying...but continue
Re: Infertile Boyfriend Mysteriously Impregnates Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 28, 2019
naijaobi:

Lol... We all knew you were lying...but continue
@naijaobi u say we? Ur comment is standingoniown, yeyeLingering
Re: Infertile Boyfriend Mysteriously Impregnates Girlfriend by Taduma1(f): 6:07pm On Mar 28, 2019
kikelomojessy:

So whites don't cheat ABI?
sis, dey cheat as well, but in cases like this one we believe white over black, racism is everywhere. Sorry sis no one trust us especially naija.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infertile Boyfriend Mysteriously Impregnates Girlfriend by rs172(m): 10:25pm On Apr 02, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Tell them. They're living in fantasyland.

Hello i like you for standing on your comment, you see these men here throwing different shades at you and even the married man that dropped his number for the op to contact, will do more worse than the op's man, these set of men you are seeing here are 2faced men just looking for who will fall victim to their trap, the op's boyfriend told his girlfriend's his predicament, you see these Naija men you are seeing will keep it to themselves and even make the woman a victim of their own medical problems.
The op's boyfriend is in his right mind, because with his predicament he never expected himself to father a child, the boyfriend himself is not balance emotionally but Dna scan will prove him right or wrong.
Re: Infertile Boyfriend Mysteriously Impregnates Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 03, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Well, that's you. I call it how I see it. I didn't abuse her or call her names. I simply gave her a more matter-of-fact approach to her situation. Her emotions are her own problem, not mine.

Truly you're wicked and heartless. You mean after all that've been said here regarding your insensitive and emotionless comment, you still went forth to drop this?

Hmm, I expected more from you. I dont think you're truly from SA as your profile says. Na Niger Republic fit people like you. Ebot Mbakara(white goat)
Re: Infertile Boyfriend Mysteriously Impregnates Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:16am On Apr 04, 2019

You're lying.

1. If you are in Germany you wouldn't type English the way you do.

2. A church on Russian border is a no no, remember Russia banned Jehovah witnesses for extremism.

3. The most religious German would never go to a mountain to solve his infertility problems.

4. If you are in Nigeria, the child will be biracial which will prove at least by 50% that he fathered the child.

5. What peace mission did he go for and what organisation does he work for?

6. What area of the Russian border?

Do you even know that Russia is so cold with polar bears on its mountains . Mountains at Russian border will be laced with ice from snow during the ember period where the 7 Months can be traced to. I doubt people can visit a church on a Russian Mountain.

1 Like

Re: Infertile Boyfriend Mysteriously Impregnates Girlfriend by naijaobi(m): 7:22am On Apr 04, 2019
Freehuman:

You're lying.

1. If you are in Germany you wouldn't type English the way you do.

2. A church on Russian border is a no no, remember Russia banned Jehovah witnesses for extremism.

3. The most religious German would never go to a mountain to solve his infertility problems.

4. If you are in Nigeria, the child will be biracial which will prove at least by 50% that he fathered the child.

5. What peace mission did he go for and what organisation does he work for?

6. What area of the Russian border?

Do you even know that Russia is so cold with polar bears on its mountains . Mountains at Russian border will be laced with ice from snow during the ember period where the 7 Months can be traced to. I doubt people can visit a church on a Russian Mountain.

I just pity the people wey believe this half baked tale.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story / Is This What Loyalty In Relationship Truly Is? (pics) / I Have Just 200k In My Account And My Parents Are Forcing Me To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.