Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,905 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl (45379 Views)

'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy / Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her / Nigerian Side Chic Makes Married Man Sell His Car,Wife's Sister Curses Her(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by popelix: 2:01pm On Mar 26, 2019
Same way I'm going to dump this Yoruba girlfriend of mine soon.. she is dirty and ugly.. I need a clean Igbo girl like Genevieve asap..
Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by Doggy04: 2:01pm On Mar 26, 2019
Nine of years of blindness grin
Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by id4sho(m): 2:01pm On Mar 26, 2019
t
Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by iamezekwesiri: 2:01pm On Mar 26, 2019
Shebi tomorrow now this one go dey look for child after dumping this lady....
Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by highmood(m): 2:01pm On Mar 26, 2019
tstx:
Curse no dey work

do not think your business is doing well without a website.. you are losing out on potential clients searching the web... See mY signature.
you say what? Don't act foolishy and wish a lady with a pure heart for you don't lay a curse on you. It works!
My sister hard such encounter with a guy, though not up to 5 years. I wouldn't know if she cursed the guy, but today, the wife have not held a baby in her womb, the guy had traveled abroad twice and has since been deported. He has been to two places where he was asked to go back and ask for forgiveness. By God's Amazing Grace, my sister had since be married and with a child.
There is spirit following someone whom you dare not provoke- when the person is bitter, the spirit is also bitter. This world is full of mystery, one must act with caution.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 26, 2019
Bewiseedet:
I bet there are things she didn't do right. better inculcate a better attitude to attract and keep another man than go around crying foul and claiming victim.

Shut up
You're talking like this because you're not in the girls shoes
If the guy didn't want her he should have told her all this year's instead of allowing her to bleep him for free
Na God go judge am sha
And he will never see peace in his marriage

4 Likes

Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by alert01(m): 2:02pm On Mar 26, 2019
Nonsennse. The guy left you to marry a beautiful girl
Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by Hotzone(m): 2:04pm On Mar 26, 2019
Stop washing ur dirty lining outside
Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by alert01(m): 2:04pm On Mar 26, 2019
I can see losers like adauzed1 reading this post.

stupid girl, you left me to goan date an ugly guy. idiot
Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by Japsylee: 2:04pm On Mar 26, 2019
Na afonja style be dat...o
Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by PapaAdanna: 2:06pm On Mar 26, 2019
Hanty keep calm, we are world best in betrayals.

Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by Bewiseedet(m): 2:06pm On Mar 26, 2019
henriettttta:

Shut up
If the guy didn't want her he should have told her all this year's instead of allowing her to bleep him for free
Na God go judge am sha
some ugly Girl. That guy had to imprisoned himself because of her.
Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by Michelle55: 2:06pm On Mar 26, 2019
shocked 9 bleeping years.. Jeez, my heart! cry
Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by Grupo(m): 2:07pm On Mar 26, 2019
henriettttta:

Shut up
If the guy didn't want her he should have told her all this year's instead of allowing [s]her to bleep him for free
Na God go judge am sha[/s]

They slept with each other

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by alert01(m): 2:08pm On Mar 26, 2019
Hotzone:
Stop washing ur dirty lining outside

shut your dirty idiotic mouth
Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by frankblinkz(m): 2:09pm On Mar 26, 2019
candlewax:
she deserved it for turning down other guys advances all those years. I remember approaching girls then when I thought they were important, some always say they boyfriend, whenever a grin tells me that, I will always wish her a heartbreak from the boyfriend. Call me a sadist or whatever. I really don't care
guy why....for a lady who kept herself for her man,bn faithful and kept supporting the dude hoping it will be well with him..Hmm think twice before u talk

1 Like

Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by Baddiezz(f): 2:09pm On Mar 26, 2019
[s]
Bewiseedet:
I bet there are things she didn't do right. better inculcate a better attitude to attract and keep another man than go around crying foul and claiming victim.
[/s]Trash.
There are things she didn't do right for nine years . Y'all blokes would always find a way to blame the Lady. Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 26, 2019
frankblinkz:
guy why....for a lady who kept herself for her man,bn faithful and kept supporting the dude hoping it will be well with him..Hmm think twice before u talk

do you prefer I tell you lies so you could like me?
Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 26, 2019
if u investigate deeply now u will find out that while she was dating him she was moving around with two or three sugar daddies.there"s no how u will remain true to a guy and he will jus dump u just like dat.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by nicepoker101(m): 2:11pm On Mar 26, 2019
Empty curses.
Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by Daeylar(f): 2:12pm On Mar 26, 2019
TroubleMaker47:
They are not called yoruba demon for nothing na. Lol
You are praising the boy by calling him a Yoruba demon yet bashing the girl,
Sexist Hypocrite
But on a serious note, what is a girl doing with a guy fir 9yrs without marriage? undecided

What is a man doing with a girl for 9 years without marriage?
Haba some ppl should be wise oo,

I just tire. Some men think foolishness is an acceptable way of life.
Any girl of marriagable age should BOT stay in a relationship for mor than 6 months without weeding discussions/plans!

Any man of marriageable age should not stay in a relationship for more than 6 months without wedding discussion or plans. How do you know they didn't speak on marriage?
Kpele!!

Mtchewww
Sadly she would soon join the "men are crap alias Feminists crew"

Yet there you are firmly entrenched in the "we think of women as trash and so therefore we can treat them anyhow and still blame for being treated badly yet stupidly think they should like us" Alias misogynistic clowns crew.
Nonsense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 26, 2019
henriettttta:

Shut up
Na God go judge am sha

God will judge the guy and you will do the sentencing
Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by PoliticalChinex(m): 2:12pm On Mar 26, 2019
tstx:
Curse no dey work

do not think your business is doing well without a website.. you are losing out on potential clients searching the web... See mY signature.

Go and decieve a bini girl with marriage and later dump her and test weda curse dey work or not

1 Like

Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by jericco1(m): 2:12pm On Mar 26, 2019
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHAHAHHA grin
Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by PoliticalChinex(m): 2:13pm On Mar 26, 2019
[/quote]
Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by ericmor: 2:14pm On Mar 26, 2019
zyzxx:
9 years tan? when he is not lord of the ring

but the guy suppose take am easy

9 years is not a joke
U know watin that guy eyes see between dat 9 yrs. so bcs of 9 I should destroy 10 and the unborn generation abi. D guy too has his own story to tell

2 Likes

Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by Angel223: 2:14pm On Mar 26, 2019
grin
Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 26, 2019
\:
Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by Bewiseedet(m): 2:14pm On Mar 26, 2019
Baddiezz:
[s][/s]Trash.
There are things she didn't do right for nine years . Y'all blokes would always find a way to blame the Lady. Nonsense
As a man I know how the guy feels being with such a trash of a lady
Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by tstx(m): 2:16pm On Mar 26, 2019
PoliticalChinex:

Go and decieve a bini girl with marriage and later dump her and test weda curse dey work or not

Ogbeni.... No human being has the power to curse a fellow human being. Don't be deceived

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). / Moses Brave Pempelani Sakala: Zambia Man With 23 Girlfriends / Things That Mature Men Like In Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.