Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,791 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl (45378 Views)

'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy / Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her / Nigerian Side Chic Makes Married Man Sell His Car,Wife's Sister Curses Her(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by PrinzCarter(m): 9:15pm On Mar 26, 2019
2yrs jamb ,1year basic ,5yrs course 1yr strike

1 Like

Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by Senatorlatido: 9:22pm On Mar 26, 2019
I will neither take side nor judge until I hear the guy's side of the story.

1 Like

Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by ekmike(m): 9:34pm On Mar 26, 2019
That's how they wail "you've been with him for nine years " Abeg can you say how you've improved his life since he met you. Bunch of greedy hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by ekmike(m): 9:37pm On Mar 26, 2019
That's how they wail " You've been with him for nine years" Abeg madam can you say how you've improved his life since he met you? Bunch of greedy hypocrite
Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by frozen70(f): 8:37am On Mar 27, 2019
JoanOluchi:
Very funny

It sounds funny but when the curses starts manifesting, it going to be a sad experience for him
Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:49am On Mar 27, 2019
Dat girl sef no get sense.

Oponu somebori
Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by tunize(m): 12:34pm On Mar 27, 2019
Bewiseedet:
I bet there are things she didn't do right. better inculcate a better attitude to attract and keep another man than go around crying foul and claiming victim.
Respect your opinin though bro, but what the nigga did was wrong nah 9yrs come marry anoda babe check am now and she must have turned down her potential husband for this guy.lets assume the girl has some undefined attitude the guy for quit since na why wait for 9yrs.

1 Like

Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by Bewiseedet(m): 1:57pm On Mar 27, 2019
tunize:

Respect your opinin though bro, but what the nigga did was wrong nah 9yrs come marry anoda babe check am now and she must have turned down her potential husband for this guy.lets assume the girl has some undefined attitude the guy for quit since na why wait for 9yrs.
you could be right. Going by my experience which is axactly the same though just one year. My babe was ready to do anything just to keep me in the relationship but I made my intentions known to her. I had to travel out of town since September and returned in December so I could relax some nerves. As God may have it things turned out good for me, cause while I was away I got informed that she slept with another guy which I confronted her and she confirmed it.
Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by Bewiseedet(m): 1:58pm On Mar 27, 2019
frozen70:

It sounds funny but when the curses starts manifesting, it going to be a sad experience for him
na she born am?
Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by zyzxx(m): 7:24pm On Mar 27, 2019
ericmor:

U know watin that guy eyes see between dat 9 yrs. so bcs of 9 I should destroy 10 and the unborn generation abi. D guy too has his own story to tell
wisdom , some ladies have sense of entitlement, maybe she refuse to change some habit because she thinks she already has the man, and the guy can't come and let her make his life miserable, the guy just run

1 Like

Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by elonize(m): 9:54pm On Mar 27, 2019
Bewiseedet:
you could be right. Going by my experience which is axactly the same though just one year. My babe was ready to do anything just to keep me in the relationship but I made my intentions known to her. I had to travel out of town since September and returned in December so I could relax some nerves. As God may have it things turned out good for me, cause while I was away I got informed that she slept with another guy which I confronted her and she confirmed it.
finish d story na,shu grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by elonize(m): 10:02pm On Mar 27, 2019
D girl dey curse, mk d guy curse too cos she chop e money, smppo will b so gender sensitive 2suport d girl...but let d guy cm out n say his own,mk e get fans too
A girl here say dats y she hate sticking to 1guy tin,d day u stat getting assistant bf n d oda boy know,dat day u go move....u asked for money, n i ask for sex. Agreement na agreement
Courtship isnt automatic marriage, na me hate dat tin pass ....las las marriage is smtin complicated
If u date a girl n u 1marry her,ask ur pastor if God aprove,if not, end it...some will criticized me bt u mayb physically compatible bt spiritually, una no jell
Save ursefs d stress...na God b d last bus
Break up peaceful, ntin swt pass dat 1

1 Like

Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by Bewiseedet(m): 2:43pm On Mar 28, 2019
elonize:
finish d story na,shu grin
hahahahahah. The dia the wait.

1 Like

Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by ericmor: 6:33pm On Mar 28, 2019
zyzxx:
wisdom , some ladies have sense of entitlement, maybe she refuse to change some habit because she thinks she already has the man, and the guy can't come and let her make his life miserable, the guy just run

Thank u very much. You got it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). / Moses Brave Pempelani Sakala: Zambia Man With 23 Girlfriends / Things That Mature Men Like In Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.