Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

50desh's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 50desh's Profile / 50desh's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

Technology Market / Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by 50desh(m): 12:12pm On Mar 11, 2022
Gptech:

Its ridiculous to say, but its cheap considering the amount it was sold a few weeks ago. Where did you get it?

Got it from a dealer on jumia. The dealer is also registered on TEC website.
Technology Market / Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by 50desh(m): 5:50pm On Feb 05, 2022
Finally got this tec optima 4000es today.
Price: 194k

Technology Market / Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by 50desh(m): 9:43pm On Jan 26, 2022
Please, what's your opinion on Sumec RD3910. Need it to power a 200L inverter fridge, 55inch TV, dstv, 2 fans, light bulbs and 6kg washing machine (once in a while).

1 Like

Technology Market / Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by 50desh(m): 5:35pm On Sep 16, 2021
Good evening,
Please how good is Maxi gen. I intend to buy this from fouani or Sumec from electromart to power a 200L LG inverter refrigerator, a rechargeable fan, 55inch tv, 4 light bulbs and 1.5hp AC. I have a budget of 150k, Kindly advise.
Thanks.

1 Like

Politics / Re: What I Expect Nigerian Workers Would Say About Tha Minimum Wage – Saraki by 50desh(m): 8:51am On May 01, 2019
2014, 18k = 207 litres of patrol
2019, 30k = 207 litres of patrol

Scam! Scam! Scam!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Sports / Re: Sevilla Trolls EPL Top Four Race With Epic Tweet by 50desh(m): 4:21pm On Apr 28, 2019
lmao...even man-u vs Chelsea go play draw this evening.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Sports / Re: Lionel Messi Can Be Cloned - Genetics Scientist Claims by 50desh(m): 5:31pm On Mar 20, 2019
Kuku kill Man-U

1 Like

Education / Unilorin Political Science Exam Question That Got Students Sweating by 50desh(m): 2:22pm On Feb 17, 2019
A 400L lecturer of the department of political science in Unilorin have suprised his students with the least expected question in one of their exam. The course title is Election Process. Questions asked includes; Mention the names of the 77 presidential candidates in the 2019 election; name the 77 political parties contesting in the 2019 election and name the 77 party chairmen in the 2019 election.

Politics / Re: Election Postponememt: It Was Done Because Of Zamfara - Fayose by 50desh(m): 7:18am On Feb 17, 2019
Emir of Biafra has spoken the truth
If this tweet don't trend, the inspector general of police should be held akantebu

5 Likes 1 Share

Religion / Re: Vatican Expels U.S. Cardinal Theodore Mccarrick For Soliciting Sex by 50desh(m): 6:57am On Feb 17, 2019
This old men and their sagging balls no go leave minors alone. Celibacy my ass....KONJIjitis is an unavoidable disease

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: My Sickness Brought Me Closer To God – Lord Of Ajasa by 50desh(m): 6:53am On Feb 17, 2019
One of the realest local rapper. Esha lo bade mehhhhnnn

13 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: APC And PDP Are The Same People Fooling Us - Wizkid React To 2019 Election by 50desh(m): 6:52am On Feb 17, 2019
Why do we act as if we have only 2 options. Later on, we'll blame the 'recycled' old men for not delivering. Let's take a bold step and end this duopoly

34 Likes 3 Shares

Travel / Re: Ghana, Chad, Others Beat Nigeria On Strength Of Passport Ranking by 50desh(m): 2:54am On Jan 09, 2019
Na wa for our matter o....economy just dey go down like GP

5 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Daniel K Daniel's Wife, Augustina Has Twin Brother, Born In Separate Years by 50desh(m): 11:30am On Jan 02, 2019
Confusedly funny
Politics / Re: Offa Robbery: Prove Your Allegation – Saraki’s Aide Dares Lai Mohammed by 50desh(m): 7:36pm On Dec 31, 2018
After prime culprit dn die....isorait
Politics / Re: Pictures From The Construction Happening In Oshodi by 50desh(m): 1:56pm On Dec 30, 2018
Very soon, we'll start seeing oshodi bridge in all nollywood movies just like d ikoyi link bridge

6 Likes

Travel / Re: All Passengers Came Out Of This Bus Alive After Collision With Trailer. Photos by 50desh(m): 3:27pm On Dec 27, 2018
seangy4konji:
Praise God
Halleluyah

5 Likes 1 Share

Travel / Re: All Passengers Came Out Of This Bus Alive After Collision With Trailer. Photos by 50desh(m): 3:25pm On Dec 27, 2018
Saka
Romance / Re: I Want To Have 10 Kids For 10 Different Men - Nigerian Lady Reveals by 50desh(m): 10:27am On Dec 27, 2018
AIB (AIDS INVESTMENT BANK)

3 Likes

Sports / Re: Eden Hazard Scores His 100th Goal For Chelsea FC. Photos by 50desh(m): 10:15am On Dec 27, 2018
Mbappe = hazard+giroud+willian

7 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by 50desh(m): 6:57pm On Dec 20, 2018
I did 2nd stage interview yesterday
Celebrities / Re: DJ Xclusive Looks Cute In New Photos by 50desh(m): 2:39pm On Nov 28, 2018
Na *money* be fine bobo

Shit was edited tho
Crime / Re: Obituary Poster Of 15-year-old Girl Tortured To Death At The Hands Of Kidnappers by 50desh(m): 2:37pm On Nov 28, 2018
The human mind is full of evil...good people only strive to overcome it
Romance / Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by 50desh(m): 12:13pm On Nov 23, 2018
Abeg upload hr pics o...so singles guys can put her on blacklist.

21 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: FG Declares Tuesday Public Holiday by 50desh(m): 7:20pm On Nov 16, 2018
Akshow:
This is ridiculous. How many maaaluu holidays do they declare in a year .
Muslims enjoys the privilege of 3 holidays in a calendar year.
The 2 eids and maulud nabiyy.

2 Likes

Travel / Re: Zenith Bank Christmas Lights Set To Switch On This Saturday by 50desh(m): 7:18pm On Nov 16, 2018
Last355:
APC and uselessly news be like 5 and 6!!
APC news are Useless but this your comment is uselesser

4 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Nigerians React To Banky W’s Declaration For Political Office by 50desh(m): 11:22am On Nov 11, 2018
Next2Bezee:
In the better countries, people are elected based on merit, experience, achievements, plans, and qualifications.

However, the same cannot be said for Nigeria. What experience does Banky have that makes me a suitable candidate for the seat he is contesting for? It's a debatable question.

I like Banky; I'd rather vote him over the old balding grandpas and fulani herdsmen, but I wish for a day where qualified, young Nigerians are the ones contesting amongst themselves for office.
Experience in what exactly?.... According to our constitution, even a secondary school graduate can contest. This is his first time and you're requesting for experience. Just imagine a fresh graduate in a GRADUATE TRAINEE interview and interviewers are requesting for 6yrs experience.

3 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Nigerians React To Banky W’s Declaration For Political Office by 50desh(m): 11:18am On Nov 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Banky W is a certified APC vote splitter.
Even a lunatic knows he won't and can't even win.

If it were Tubaba now, I'd say at least if all his children come out, he may get some votes.
But how can a man who doesn't even know what it is to be a father want to represent people at the Federal level?

Who does he want to even steal this money for?
Egbon should not jump the gun.
First things first.
He should shelve this fvckery and go get Adesua pregnant.

One hell of a foolish comment....your MUMUNITY is baffling

3 Likes 2 Shares

Career / Re: Tobi Boshoro Joins The Renmoney Team As Ceo, Set Make Great Impact by 50desh(m): 10:30am On Nov 05, 2018
People are so naive about micro lending in Nigeria. Often times we compare micro loans with that of commercial banks loans and/or what's obtainable in advanced climes where loans are subsidized
Micro loan is EXPENSIVE and should be taken with the repayment in consideration. The clue is that the shorter the tenure, the lower the accumulated interest you'll be paying.

People that are saying "RUN O", my question is Run to where?. What is the alternative?, what are the competitors charging?. Before you make conclusions and destroy other people's business with your naivety, try to make some comparative analysis. It will sound wiser if you say RENMKNEY charges X-rate but others charge Y-rate

1 Like

Culture / Re: Enitan Ogunwusi, Ooni Of Ife Cuts 3 Cakes At 44th Birthday (PHOTO) by 50desh(m): 10:13am On Oct 18, 2018
So much swag....he's loved in the east, north and south
Politics / Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by 50desh(m): 5:28pm On Sep 21, 2018
He should make reference to his achievements as Governor of Kwara state for 8years. How he was able to draw FDI to the state and boost the standard of living of the ppl. How an average kwaran got access to available and affordable health services; how the education system was revamped and road networks constructed.

To me, his only notable achievement is the 100m overhead bridge at Post office, Ilorin. He even pasted his family picture on the bridge for some months after construction. Shonga farm was a total scam

77 Likes 6 Shares

Politics / Re: PDP Wants Kemi Adeosun Arrested, Accuses FG Of Planning To Help Her Escape From by 50desh(m): 12:53pm On Sep 15, 2018
Even the president no do WAYEC

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.