Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,398 members, 7,846,670 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

50nizzy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 50nizzy's Profile / 50nizzy's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (of 18 pages)

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 7:46pm On Aug 22, 2020
ucosuagwu:

I also waited because I thought I would have to wait for my next ROI to be paid before topping up which then wasn't working so I withdrew the whole thing instead...it was 414k balance, I couldn't withdraw 360k and 54k differently.

so you were withdrawing everything in your account ?

and expect to receive the money on time ?

that means you were closing the account. so you have to wait for some time before you receive everything.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 7:03pm On Aug 22, 2020
GreenKalada:

You're a poverty stricken fellow... You think I give a damn about your MBA shit!!! Go drink gutter water!!!

you dont give a damn but why come here to give fake advice to people you dont know or like.

Abeg carry your face go one side make better people see front.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 5:55pm On Aug 22, 2020
glimpse33:
I just received alert of my 9th ROI

God Bless MBA, God Bless Maxwell, God bless Nigeria

congratulations

This your alert go suffocate bad belle people.

6 Likes 1 Share

Agriculture / Re: I Have A Dream by 50nizzy: 5:23pm On Aug 22, 2020
Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 3:09am On Aug 22, 2020
Iamfemi:
Forex Investment: Earn 40% for 6 months.

If you know anyone that is interested in investing into FOREX for 6 months and earn 40% return every month.. Please direct them to me.. 0 8 0 3 9 4 0 9 0 0 2.(whatsapp/call)

The minimum investment capital is #100k. You will get 40% of your capital monthly for 6 months. At the end of the 6th month chain, your capital will be returned to you with 40% due to you for that month. However, if you wish to continue your investment with the company, there won't be any need to refund your capital back to you.

The guarantee here is if you don't get returns at any time in the month. The capital will be returned to you immediately. But this will never happen because it's legit. Your investment will be backed by a deed of agreement you will sign into.

If I say that i would report you to Fxmanager and Fxjones, so that you can explain how you generate your 40% monthly ROI,

My guy @ ifeanyija would tell me to ''stop this wickedness'' grin

@ Iamfemi, not that i doubt your trading skills or ability to deliver, but we don't know you here.

if only 2 or 3 Ancestors of this thread can vouch for you, then investors here would start taking you seriously.

If you want this thing to really fly here, then you need the blessings of the Ancestors.

2 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 1:45am On Aug 22, 2020
Jhunnyleel:

E tie gele Sef .. grin

But I believe in MBA even if my 1kobo no dey there
I just believe in them

Fancy gele for that matter grin

I Believe you my guy. you too much.

2 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 1:41am On Aug 22, 2020
Akpaamunsi:

MBA is not trying at all

Lol
Bros na the Online Process / Platform be the problem most times.

People that invested in their offices are getting paid without sweat.

3 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 1:12am On Aug 22, 2020
ucosuagwu:

Hello sir...I am still waiting on your reply for my pending withdrawal made since Saturday August 15th and this is 22nd....Still nothing...Sent over 3 emails and still no reply from you guys...Went to the office and no form of good help, redirecting me saying it's port harcourt that handles online..It was a woman called Ijeoma I was talking to....Please over 400k is hanging....If this whole thing is becoming stressful, I would kindly love to close my account and my capital returned because I have 360k already there as an initial investment... I don't mind paying the 10% termination fee...So that I can have rest of mind because it is starting to get frustrating.... Please help me out....I have the transaction ID and screenshot of the withdrawal made from my online dashboard.

Bros airsay

abeg help this guy out.

The matter don dey tie wrapper oo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 12:56am On Aug 22, 2020
FreeSpirited:

Thanks so much. I might have missed the person. Kindly link me to the person.

He is the one I quoted below.

One funny guy exposed his telegram handle above (@ airsay), so take advantage of it and chat with him on Telegram. He would be of great help to you.

airsaylongcom:
Chat me on Telegram and someone is pasting screenshot of a Bio? Like really?

I probably should just start being less talkative here and just look

2 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 12:36am On Aug 22, 2020
FreeSpirited:

Good day guys, Pls I'm interested in this mbaforex stuff, I've done my assignment, read bulk of the thread, and also registered online. But my question is, can I fund my account online and still get my ROI as at when due without any hitch?

PS:
I got some information on here that online funding of account is no longer allowed, pls is this correct? Thanks

And I'm far away from Lagos and other states where they have physical office. Will appreciate ya response as I plan to start this month.

Before online people would reply you, let me tell you my mind. I don't fancy the online investment method.

The complaint and unnecessary question is just too much.

Online investment is smooth for some but it is a nightmare for others.

Since you have done your homework and have read through this thread, you should also know that there is someone here that can help to process your investment without going through the online headache.

You dont pay the money to him, you pay to MBA Account and then he helps you process your investment. He becomes your Account officer incase you need Assistance on any issue.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 12:00am On Aug 22, 2020
Alexiscalexis:
Pls I registered in Abuja office July 21th, since then I haven't heard anything ... I only filled the form and made transfer and up till now I haven't heard anything. Today was supposed to be my due date for payment but didn't receive anything... Is there anything I didn't do right ? I need some clarification pls

No cause for Alarm.

Your ROI should drop between now and 3 days time.

I Believe you have also not received your MOU which allows for a 7 days window between your due date and the time you would receive your ROI .

Most times the ROI would normally drop in less than 3 days after your due date. so be patient..

Any delay after 3 days, then start thinking of going back to the office as advised above.

6 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 6:32pm On Aug 21, 2020
Gee64:
Be civil with your language on a platform like this.
He only expressed his feelings.

Get lost from here, you pessimist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Religion / Re: Bishop Oyedepo & Wife, Faith Celebrate 38th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pics) by 50nizzy: 6:28pm On Aug 21, 2020
Zetty177x:
Nor be only to de celebrate..donate our of ur wealth to ur poor members. Give them some palliatives

on this day of celebration.

someone must say something stupid.

it is called bad belle and witchcraft.
Religion / Re: Bishop Oyedepo & Wife, Faith Celebrate 38th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pics) by 50nizzy: 6:25pm On Aug 21, 2020
Congratulations Papa and Mama.
Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 5:57pm On Aug 21, 2020
Billw:

How can they pull it down nahh..u even sound uninformed...my issue with this thread is that some of the investors make mba seem like GLND or network marketing with the way they compose their testimonies..must they mention amounts MBA is trying

You have issues with the testimonies and the amount mentioned by investors and you still come back to the thread once in a while.

Cant you see that you are the one with a bigger issue ?

if the amount dey pepper your body then scroll pass.

if na you dey display the huge amount your body go pepper you ?

Jealousy, Jealousy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 5:45pm On Aug 21, 2020
Raskii3:
How long does it take to get the confirmation message? An investment was made last week on the huge saver plan for 6 months ROI. Till date no message yet. Customer care aren’t picking calls! These people aren’t professional, I’m beginning to regret.

So you feel by coming here your regrets would fade away ?

We don't offer anti-regret pills here.

If I were you with this sudden regrets, I would go and terminate the investment.

Never engage in anything that mess with your peace of mind. Peace of mind is essential in everything you do in life.

If you still want to go ahead with the investment, then do the following :

if the office you registered is not far from your house and you are less busy, then go there and ask them why the delay. this time collect the number of your account officer (Not customer care number) that you can contact anytime.

And remember to be nice to your account officer (the nigerian way), so that they answer your call with speed and joy.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 6:40pm On Aug 20, 2020

7 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 5:57pm On Aug 17, 2020
brunnette4real:
You can invest with samtos global company,

www.samtosglobal.com or our office at 3 to 9,olu koleosho street,off medical road ikeja.

contact 07030103518.

Our ROI is 40% monthly.

Nor Worry.

I go call FxManager, Fxjones and FxEfcc for you.

You go explain to them how you manage to generate your 40% ROI.

People are still calling MBA that offers 15% monthly ROI a scam and here you are with your 40% monthly ROI.

Clap for yourself.

FxManager is waiting for you to open your thread for this company. He would finish you there.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 2:51am On Aug 17, 2020
Celebrating MBA -- Pathway to Financial Freedom.

5 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 1:58am On Aug 17, 2020
dyoungesture:
MBA alert chase away poverty and also cure covid 19.. yesterday was my due date and mba alert woke me up from sleeping.. my joy overflow, MBA has injection to cure poverty... ROi paid, a very BIG thanks God and Mba

Molo001:
My first Alert � don drop Oh, (204k) God bless MBA.. Topping up 940k tomorrow with my initial investment of 1.360m = 2.3m. grin grin

Congratulation Guys. More money in your various accounts in the months to come.

Keep the positive vibes coming.

No time for the haters.

MBA FOR LIFE.

5 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 10:04pm On Aug 16, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Lol! DSC schooled. Ughelli raised

Wow.
My Brother, My Friend. I Salute You.

2 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 7:45pm On Aug 16, 2020
airsaylongcom:
Lol! 50, are u Edo or Delta? Cos I I dey read some.of ur pidgin with that side accent

AREA grin

1 Like 1 Share

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 7:35pm On Aug 16, 2020
Prospero01:
I rather invest with a company that has a track record and has been operating for at least 5 to 10 years. Chinmark Group is best for me. It's not about having a higher interest, it's sustainability.

Invest with Chinmark / Fin-Africa

Abeg Carry your Advertisement go one side. Nor try that nonsense here again oo.

Something dey worry your head ? ?

So you are implying that investment in MBA is not worth it because you invest in a company that pays lower interest and promise you sustainability. Na sustainability you go chop.

If they are so good then open a thread for them and advertise there. You dont come to a successful thread and stylishly run down the company there, while promoting your own.

If they are best for you, does that make it good for everybody. Don't come here talking about track record and number of years in Business because MBA have a Robust Track record so far and 17 years time would still be around.

So carry your Bad belle Advert go one side.

9 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 2:30pm On Aug 16, 2020
ucosuagwu:

The reason for having multiple accounts is not the yen yen yen of opening for wife and kids so that they can see money to do things, nooooo it's for that exact 15%, we all know the truth here.......So I am done with this argument here, if you like think say I no get money, fine, that's your thinking, think I am bad belle, na your own. I have said what I said and I know it touched the hypocrites here, Like I said, we are truly the cause and problem of this country, it starts from it's citizens.....chao

I don't waist my Ammo on fellow MBA Investors. (I keep them for the naysayers that trespass this thread)

I can see you belong to the Small Scale Holier than thou MBA Investors Club . ------- No problem, I would see you at the Top.

We that have multiple accounts and are being accused of wanting to crumble the Business belong to the Smart High Roller MBA Investors Club.

More Importantly, The Kingdom of MBA is Large enough to accommodate each and everyone of us.

And since you know how to release venom that can touch and pepper hypocrites, I would like to see you release them when the naysayers come here and rubbish your investment in MBA.

If you don't release your venom when they come, then you are the Bigger Hypocrite.

8 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 3:39am On Aug 16, 2020
ucosuagwu:
Opening for your wife is fine, That is her running that account..But for your kids and family members?? c'mon some has uncle, aunty, nephew, etc all ran by ONE person, I know what I am saying here.

Guy I still dey laugh oo.

So if I have 20 million naira to invest in MBA, I should RISK it in only one account and get 10% ? You try well well.

When I can split that cash into multiple accounts and make more money for the RISK I am taking.

It seems totally unfair for the investor risking little and he goes home with 15% monthly, while the investor that is risking much more would go home with a meagre 10% or 5%.

If you are risking more, then you should make more. (That is common-sense investing)

Guy think am. if na you be the 20 million naira investor, you go gree collect 10% ? You nor like money ?

Knowing that you are taking more risk than the 1,000 dollars investor that goes home monthly with 15%.

Also note that MBA would have cancelled multiple accounts for family members if they know it would Crumble the Business. So no cause for alarm.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 2:09am On Aug 16, 2020
ucosuagwu:

Why are Nigerians like this, truly truly we are the down fall of this country...3 accounts??

A system made for us to be benefiting 15% per month, we want to over benefit and eat all..Some have over 5, 10 accounts, why?? Truly why are we like this.. I may not have the amount of money you guys have but I am not like this.. I am not against how much one puts into the system, that's fine but having multiple accounts just to eat the 15% because most don't want that 10% or 5% on higher amounts so they would rather split up the money and open accounts to multiple family members all still ran by one person. It is truly a shame.

A system whereby we aren't even putting effort or know about what are money is doing like investments in stocks, bonds and startup, we are just sitting down chilling and receiving ROI for nothing yet we want to crumble and eat everything and suck it dry. This nation is so tiring and bad, the corruption starts truly from it's citizens...Insult me if you want, I really don't mind.. I have just one account on the MBA platform and I fully discourage anyone opening several accounts under family just to be eating because it is still ran by YOU.

Guy, this your comment dey make me laugh. Nor worry, more money is coming your way.

But trust me, when the money come, you would invest like these guys you are commenting about. Man's crave for money is insatiable especially when he has people looking up to him.

Secondly, make you nor fear. MBA would not crumble because of multiple accounts by investors. multiple accounts means more money for them to trade the market and make more profit.

MBA trades in a market where 5 Trillion dollars flows daily and I don't think they have up to 1 billion dollars as investors money that they use in trading. So you would agree that they need more money.

4 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 12:39pm On Aug 15, 2020
Akpaamunsi:
G.Vper gone, Akpaamunsi back. Rubbish

Where did my G.Vper go to na ?

*** Abeg, Bring back our Viper***
Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 12:31pm On Aug 15, 2020
Joevics:

I challenge you to mention the regulatory body or provision for regulating forex trading in Nigeria.
You are ignorant, as there's no such thing. The SEC has refused to create one, despite the fact that SA and numerous small African countries have regulations for forex.

Be here speaking big grammar.
MBA had to recently reduce their ROI for 100 million and above to 2.5% because of the rush.

These are business people who have more connection and have probably done background checks before investing.

Exactly.

These guys have seen records from background checks before they let go of their 100 million naira. They know what 1,000 dollar investors don't know.

Don't mind that Great grandson of FxManager. if he refuse to repent like his Ancestor, then he would receive the baptism of fire.

5 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 12:14pm On Aug 15, 2020
RosyIsBlessed:

They don't know. And I doubt if SEC will ever endorse any Forex trading outlet when their operation is similar to Forex trading. Will they want to lose their investors to Forex traders? How on earth will anyone ever think that SEC will agree to endorse any Forex trading when it's even a threat to their own business?

Common sense is not common. Let them keep doubting themselves while others are enjoying MBA!!

It is actually their duty to regulate Fx trading outlets in Nigeria but they are incompetent. we have been waiting for the regulatory framework they promised for months nows.

But nothing is forthcoming. So like you said, Let them keep doubting themselves while others are enjoying MBA!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 11:55am On Aug 15, 2020
GreenKalada:
I REPEAT!!!!! Any company that claims to be trading forex can pay a monthly ROI of 15% but be aware that the returns is not from earnings from trading forex.

It's actually an elaborate Ponzi scheme disguised as a forex trading company.

Please note, the fact that a company is registered with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) or Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) does not necessarily mean that the company is regulated by these bodies. Anyone including you can register a company name and get EFCC approval documents required to open a bank account!

For a company to claim that is it regulated by a body it means that the company periodically submits its financial statements to the regulatory body and the regulatory body sends a team of its staff to conduct an audit (This is done at least twice in a financial year) on the financial processes of the company to confirm that it is actually doing what it claims to be doing.

I hereby challenge all the forex trading companies in Nigeria that claim to be regulated to present at least one copy of an audit that was performed on them by their supervisor or regulator.

A Ponzi scheme will eventually run out of steam and will collapse, it could take less than 12 months it could even take up to 10 years just be guaranteed that one thing is certain - IT WILL EVENTUALLY COLLAPSE!!!

Na so

Mr Lecturer without office. keep this your lecture and handout in your briefcase, we don't need it here.

We have seen your likes before. Nor be today.

in-fact you are still in kindergarten when it comes to challenging the Authenticity of MBA.

one of your Ancestors before you called FxManager started his rant against MBA @ 5:52am On Dec 28, 2019 (Page 16 of this thread).

Loyal Investors to MBA was able to defuse and dismantle him. Today FxManager is Born Again and a staunch Believer of the fact that he can now make 5% daily in the Fx market.

So ''Mr Lecturer without office'', learn from the mistakes of your Ancestors so that you don't repeat them.

You cannot fight the gods, humble yourself and they would teach you what you don't know about the Fx market.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 1:51am On Aug 12, 2020
leaderlegend:
Is MBA office in Lagos ?
If yes .pls kindly tell me the location and address
Thanks

Thank you for the Straight forward question. Unlike some people that would ask Vague questions and still defend their error when called out.

Kindly find below their 2 office locations in Lagos.

Or contact airsaylongcom and he would bring the Lekki Branch to your sitting room. You can contact him @ airsay on telegram.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (of 18 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.