Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,372 members, 7,846,592 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

50nizzy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 50nizzy's Profile / 50nizzy's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (of 18 pages)

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 11:48pm On Aug 11, 2020
akinonigbinde:
Gbam!

Topped up heavy today at Allen. With MBA I swim and sink together.

Well done sir.

Heaven would certainly smile on your Financial future.

I am activating another account tomorrow for a family member.

Let the haters keep hating and if they trespass here, they would receive the baptism of fire.

This is where Kill them, This is where they die.

7 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 11:27pm On Aug 11, 2020
akinonigbinde:
Congrats bro
Enjoy

Thank you sir. More money in your Account.

1 Like 1 Share

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 11:25pm On Aug 11, 2020
Precious101c:

Wish u guys luck. Invest only what u can afford to lose.

Take that your useless Luck and shove it up your dirty, stinking ass.

Nobody here needs your Bad luck. Get lost.

6 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 11:21pm On Aug 11, 2020
Precious101c:

Increasing maturity date to 12 month is an indication of what u guys hate to hear. PONZI surviver mode activated. Next will be 18months

Oya fly comot for here. You witch.

make thunder blast your smelly mouth for there. Idiot.

What is your business here. did we ask for your useless opinion. Get lost from here.

6 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 11:16pm On Aug 11, 2020
captainking:

Ogbeni.. Where is your location.. You see that beer wey dey chilled with assorted meat and point and kill catfish... You deserve am and more.. ... As an ancestor of this thread... I hereby... Officially proclaim you... "the devourer" of naysayers of MBA kingdom....
People can be so silly sometimes...
Kudos bro...

My Captain, My King, I Salute you .

I humbly accept your Proclamation Sir.

And I promise my fellow Investors that I would use my New official position to vehemently defend the Integrity of the MBA Kingdom from the attacks of naysayers and prophets of doom.

Let me go and do as directed by My Captain. {Chilled Beer with assorted meat and point and kill catfish}.

6 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 10:56pm On Aug 11, 2020
RosyIsBlessed:
grin this fx guy can't do without this thread. See him viewing....

Thank you.

You caught him in the act.

The testimonies of MBA Investors here would suffocate him.

Instead of going to learn from the CEO of MBA (who he claim was his classmate), he is here predicting doom that would never happen.

11 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 10:34pm On Aug 11, 2020
50nizzy:
Today is my Due Date.

But even if MBA tells me to wait for 3 weeks before alert go drop, No problem. I Believe MBA die.

MBA for life.

To all my fellow Investors :

The Eagle finally Landed by 12 :12pm today

To all the haters of MBA :

This is a good time to Hug Transformer and Die.

MBA For Life.

16 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 9:31am On Aug 11, 2020
Rahmanjargo:

That's one problem with these people here they will hardly answer your questions.
Did you already pay into mbatrade account bro and yet to be successfully registered?

Hmmm

So in your mind, there are many problems here and you still come here to seek for answers ?

I hope you can see your own serious problem now ?

Did you pay money to anybody or account here ?

MBA Investors on Nairaland are not under any obligation to answer your questions. people would answer you if they understand your question and have the right answers. And they would do that in their free time, not your time.

If you paid online, contact support there they would reply.

if it is through a branch you paid your money, you are probably registered by now and good to go.

P .S - Nobody should come here and bad mouth the efforts of MBA Investors here.

6 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 10:49pm On Aug 10, 2020
ekesol:
MBA FOREX IS NOT REGISTERED WITH CAC ON SEC. PLS BEWARE

You should rather beware of ignorance and do more research before coming here to spew nonsense.

You are not smarter than investors here. we know what you don't know. we have the heart to take Risk that you don't have.

5 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 1:14pm On Aug 10, 2020
fxjones:
A firm in the Uk was paying her investors 5% per month , they had beautiful head office, and everything to entice investors, that people even beg them to manage their money, one of the marketers came to my office to enquiry about our services when he visited Nigeria, it was then he opened up, that they were not even making up to 5% , they had losses but simply use new money to pay old people until, they went bankrupt, if MBA is not making the profit they claim , one day it will collapse, but if truly they are making the money as forex magician then nothing can shake them if they have proper risk management and plan. I like Maxwell the CEO drive, we both attended the same University, and he has been trading forex since then.

This is my final post on MBA forex best of luck

Abeg comot for road make better people see front. You wicked beast.

So you see your former classmate (as you claim) doing exploit in the society and you are here running him down ?

You are really mad, stupid and wicked.

A sensible person would have approached his former classmate and try to know more about the business rather than coming here to prophecy the collapse of the business.

If you had done that since 2018 when you were promoting your own investment scheme, '' Your former classmate'' would have revealed to you the secret of his success.

I have told you before, this your stupidity and insanity runs in your bloodline.

Your forefathers had friends and access to the King's palace but died poor as beggars because they felt they knew more than the King.

It is very obvious that you are repeating the same mistake.

10 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: Best Trading Broker That Has Easy Withdrawal by 50nizzy: 12:52am On Aug 10, 2020
@ SUNPETGLOBAL I saw screenshot of your trades on the MBA fx thread. They are very impressive.

6 months later, you are still killing the market. but you have not been posting anything here for a long time.

Why not keep this thread alive, vibrant and active. so many would love to learn a thing or two from you. (your risk management strategy especially).
Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 11:50pm On Aug 09, 2020
If the lady I quoted below had listened to fools like idiopathic idiot and fraudulent-Jones, she would not be smiling today.

Shame on both of you. E nor go better for una.

Trayceey:
5th Roi received. Wow. One more month to go. Thank God I didn't listen to fxmanager and the doom sayers because it was the period I invested that they were flooding this thread with their negativity. They almost gave me high BP. Cows!

14 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 11:29pm On Aug 09, 2020
idiopathic:
Greed impairs peoples judgement and hence yahoo boys have thrived. The biggest hedge funds in the world who trade commodities, forex and other products don’t even make 50% annualized returns. Yet you believe MBA based in Nigeria is making over 250% per annum. That will make them the most successful forex traders of all time �.

If they are this profitable why do they still need your funds? Ignorance and greed unfortunately is blinding our countrymen.

You must be very familiar with Ignorance because it has and would continue to deal with you.

Abeg carry your smelly bad mouth comot for here.

FxManager was here for months, discouraging people not to invest in MBA. But today he is offering 5% daily to investors.

We have seen your foolish type before. So go and die from the Disease fired on you from your evil family altar.

idiopathic idiot.

14 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 10:15pm On Aug 09, 2020
gamaliel9:
Fxmanager has started his own forex ooooo..

His own is 5% a day... that is 25% a week....100% a month grin grin
What a world

See ooooooooooooooo

Wonders shall never end. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 9:15pm On Aug 09, 2020
Every potential investor and those new to forex should ignore the naysayers that come here to post rubbish and read the posts below from a REAL forex trader. This should give you basic information about the operations of MBA.

SUNPETGLOBAL:
Knowledge is light. Ignorance is a disease and darkness. People fear what they don't understand.ignorance causes fear and keep people poor for life.

I am independent forex trader and a trained and certified technical analyst. I am not an investor with MBA forex but from my independent research carried out on them and observation I can categorically state that the firm is real and has reputation.they both train for fees and also trade the financial market.

They have also diversified into assets management. This is what the huge guys do in Wall Street.institutional traders like JP Morgan Chase, City groups, etc.

The universal first law of every investment is security of capital and my findings shows that MBA forex takes risk management seriously. In forex trading or trading any financial instruments risk management is the key to sustainability and survival. Trading strategies is only 10%,psychology is 30% while risk management is 60%.

if you can master this three as a trader or fund manager you can say goodbye to poverty. Everything in life is risk and investment in the financial market is highly risky but the real cash is where the real risk is. If you are looking for security then you can never be rich (go and read the cash flow quadrants by Robert kiyosaki)

if you are risk averse and always looking for security at best you will end up as an average. According to the American billionaire investor Warren Buffet he says that the stock market is the mechanism for transferring money from those who are impatient to those who are patient. And Robert kiyosaki says that instead of being afraid of risk you should instead learn how to control the risks. MBA is not a ponzi scheme.

Ponzi schemes is when you rob Peter to pay Paul but in MBA forex, the firm invest in real stuff.

SUNPETGLOBAL:
That's what MBA forex do. They mobilize funds and move it into the market make huge profits and give their investors an agreed percentage and have the remaining balance for themselves.

why I don't consider investing with them is because as a trained and certified technical analyst and trader I can rake in a bigger profits trading myself than their 15%.

SUNPETGLOBAL:
In the forex market (5 trillion dollar daily (we don't just make money. We print � money. When you have the skill set heaven will be your starting point. You can print somebody's minimum wage from the comfort of your bedroom in a matter of minutes.

And the real traders who trade for both banks, big institutions and high net worth individuals don't make noise. The do their stuff quietly and leave the noise making to the hungry media.

SUNPETGLOBAL:
As a well trained trader you must predetermined how much you are willing to loose in the market in case your analysis or projection fails before you even place the trade. This is the only business where you can decide what you are willing to loose in advance in the event of failure.its called Risk Control Measures.

The key to sustainability and survival in this game is not strategies -fundamental, technical or sentimental analysis. It's Risk management. Let it sink in your skull and stop arguing and acting in ignorance.

1 Like 1 Share

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 9:02pm On Aug 09, 2020
Flash83:
Good sportsmanship. Can the friction end now!
Have a great week guys and congrats to 50nizzy on your ROI by tomorrow or next.

Thank you sir. More Money in your Account.

2 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 5:53pm On Aug 09, 2020
Today is my Due Date.

But even if MBA tells me to wait for 3 weeks before alert go drop, No problem. I Believe MBA die.

MBA for life.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 5:46pm On Aug 09, 2020
ifeanyija:

Also note, always ensure u send airtime sometimes to ur account officer at least, not every time u will be disturbing them. That's the secret.

True Talk.

That is the true Nigerian Spirit. We must honor the office of every man. A little gift can open massive doors for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 4:47pm On Aug 09, 2020
idiopathic:
I have been following this thread on MBA which pays a mind blowing 15% on a monthly. Lots of investors on Naira land swear by their authenticity and even become demeaning when anyone tries to encourage caution.

My concern IS 180% annual returns possible from forex on a consistent basis. The winners in a Ponzi scheme are usually early investors. So I concede, those lucky to have started early will probably reap huge rewards. It’s fine if you want to take that chance.

If MBA are really that profitable, why will they continue to need public funds? They should now have enough money to invest only with their own funds. Why give away 180%, which would have gone to their profits. I know big hedge funds have people queuing up and often wait years to invest. A lot (Renaissance) actually stop receiving external funds once they have adequate trading capital. The most successful trader/investors struggle to make 25% on a consistent basis but MBA is claiming to make over 200% per annum. Pls think.

I know I will receive abuse and demeaning comments, but please investigate carefully before
big financial commitments.

Ignorance is truly a Disease and that is one of the many diseases you are suffering from.

So you know you would receive abuse and demeaning comments, and still have the effrontery to post this your garbage here ? To what end ?

After your Evil family altar have afflicted you with an unknown disease, you are looking for someone on this thread to bury you ?

Abeg carry your disease go and die elsewhere. we nor go touch you. we are not interested in your burial.

Shame on you.

Let me warn you : if you want to talk trash about our investment, open your own thread where you can discuss with your evil family altar.

idiopathic Idiot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 2:00am On Aug 09, 2020
akinonigbinde:
I think the broke dude needs help. Perhaps he had tried running from family members to friends to raise money to join the MBA family that are so liquid enough to throw away their SPARE MONEY or better still dash MBA but all to no avail, hence the pull it down by all means syndrome.
Fxjones, fxManager or fxBroke. If MBA is a ponzi scheme, we prefer it that way. At least it's our money not yours. On this thread, we are allergic to poverty and insolvency.
You smelly pauper. Go and capitalize, better still merge and let us know the difference, Perhaps we can contribute to help realize your dream of being an investor in MBA a reality.

That was how his village people were contributing cocoyam and cassava to his forefathers that refused to farm and challenged the gods.

He is here repeating the sad history of his ancestors. Please no contribution for him, we must not encourage his stupidity

All the cocoyam and cassava contributions his ancestors got never motivated them to start planting. they still accused the gods of running a Ponzi Scheme.

Bros Leave him, let him rot in his misery.

6 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 11:43pm On Aug 08, 2020
fxjones:

With this plan investors are guaranteed[i][/i] a monthly ROI for 12 Months.....

Fxjones and FxManager are one and the same. ( Siamese twins).

You are such a stupid coward trying to mount a come back here hiding under a useless name. Go and hide your face in shame, Idiot.

Why didn't you use your normal blue color for this your copy and paste Long Epistle ? Still trying to hide your identity ? (Yahoo boy).

You cant fool anyone here, we know who you are. (A Beast looking for who to devour in the Ponzi scheme without office that you have been promoting unsuccessfully.)

Nobody here needs your Fraudulent financial advice. Go and advise your family. Broke ass nigga.

9 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 8:30pm On Aug 08, 2020
I Just noticed that Idiot FxManager viewing this Thread.

Well, he has been dealt with before, and if he tries to mount a come back, no problem, bring it on.

Fire dey wait for you here.

7 Likes

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 8:24pm On Aug 08, 2020
fxjones:

Leave the greedy folks, thinking mba is trading forex pure ponzi

Return of Insanity --- The gods are not to Blame.

This time around the Madness has affected your ability to read properly.

The man you quoted has been with MBA Close to 2 years. He is the Captain and King here. (check page 1 of this thread.) He was only addressing a FOOL like you in that post you quoted.

This your rant against MBA is not new, it runs in your bloodline. Your forefathers challenged the gods and demanded for weather report before they would farm. They told the King that the planting season then was a Scam / Ponzi Scheme organized by the gods.

Now the gods have just visited their Iniquity on you by sending you ROI (Return of Insanity) now you cant read properly. Shame on You.

You are Warned Steer Clear of this Thread or be Roasted Alive.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 7:57pm On Aug 08, 2020
Maximart:
Can u link or introduce me to any business I can start with 100k

https://www.nairaland.com/5358517/digital-agriculture-investment-platforms-options
Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 8:33pm On Aug 07, 2020
airsaylongcom:

More fire crew...lol

Lemme look for sulphur for you

Or Lebanese Ammonium nitrate

Lol

I Prefer the Lebanese Ammonium nitrate for easy blasting.

4 Likes

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 1:50pm On Aug 07, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

Hmmm, your own ROI(Return Of Insanity) don show??
Abeg, bye bye with it! Enjoy your "ROI" alone.

Lol grin grin grin grin grin

yes oo, he should enjoy his insanity alone.

2 Likes

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 1:25pm On Aug 07, 2020
fxjones:

empty bottle makes the most noise!

You are the noise maker and trouble maker here. Not me.

I have enough money to feed you and your family till you all will die. My pocket nor go shake.

Stop displaying your stupidity here and allow Risk takers to invest and make money.

MUMU.

2 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 1:01pm On Aug 07, 2020
fxjones:
Analyzing the current new plan restructure:

Go and Analyse the Poverty and Misfortune that runs in your family because your forefathers offended the gods.

strategize and plan on how you can rescue your children from the scourge of the gods.

Poverty should never speak when wealth is talking.

Millionaires are talking here, so shut up your septic tank mouth and get out of here. IDIOT.

1 Like 1 Share

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 1:00pm On Aug 07, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (of 18 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.