Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Is My Girlfriend Cheating? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Girlfriend Cheating? (36998 Views)

Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by lonlytroy(m): 12:02am On Mar 31, 2019
This is how it all Started

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by Macon1212: 12:04am On Mar 31, 2019
Rosarie:
Well if u have her passwords then no she is not.
maybe her phones are on pass word cos of her room mates or pokenosing friends.
For the u seeing a guy on her lap without knowing who he was and you walked away was very immature of you.
U should give her audience before drawing conclusions.
I notice most nairaland guys are bitter towards ladies.

What nonsense is this one saying. A man on his girlfriend la
They feel all are prostitutes
Remember a woman birthed you;u have sisters too.
Don't use ur wife to do girlfriend .
In every fake money there is an original copy the fake was taken out from
Not all girls are same.
Pls cool with the anger.
And negative words .
What u know If u type ur parents can not be proud of or when u are more mature u look back and regret writing such then plz don type such.
No crime in Waka pass

What is this one saying, a man on his girlfriend lap and you are asking he doesn't know who the man is

7 Likes

Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:04am On Mar 31, 2019
Sike:
And you said you are Born again child?!

What has that got to do with this
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:05am On Mar 31, 2019
Ohraykon:
mumu is it all guys dat cheat

c'mon shut up there...okpo
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:06am On Mar 31, 2019
Topmaike007:
I am not sure you're a born again child

Correlation
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by ohem007(m): 12:07am On Mar 31, 2019
phoenix17:
So today I went to collect something I forgot in her room and I saw another guy lying on her lap

bro it's clearly written there man....
She is not into you bro

What Bleep!ng reason will she give you..

Oh lemme guess he tripped,fell and landed on her lap..

Sha me sef get one small issue like that o...

My own be say she go tell me say na just money she wan collect na....

Like WTF

7 Likes

Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 31, 2019
phoenix17:

thanks man
But honestly did you need advice to know what to do here. The moment you caution urself from expecting loyalty from Naija girls the better for you. The economy makes them even more desperate. Face your studies for a better future.

4 Likes

Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by Ohraykon: 12:07am On Mar 31, 2019
BornnAgainChild:

c'mon shut up there...okpo
anufia thunder faya dere bitch of life
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by Topmaike007(m): 12:08am On Mar 31, 2019
shegra58:
now he come lose everything
no how he won't see cash out of 300k

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by Gkemz: 12:09am On Mar 31, 2019
I understand how you feel. But c'mon man she's obviously not yours. You have to move on the earlier the better. Don't be deceived by your emotion that she belongs to you while she's servicing someone's preck. The best way to deal with heartbreak is to turn a player. When my only babe back then betrayed me, she turned me into a beast of player. She made me a player. That's the only way i was able to deal with suicidal thoughts. But i will drop that lifestyle because it pricks my conscience.

8 Likes

Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by jaxxy(m): 12:11am On Mar 31, 2019
agbarisocket:
Go and hanged ur self on iroko tree.weak soul.how can you see another boli ducking ur so bullshit hole so hard and you are still taking about love.go and take poison

Where did I mention love or anything close to it? Did u read correctly or are u confused?
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by obembet(f): 12:11am On Mar 31, 2019
phoenix17:
She always tells me she loves me but i suspect she is cheating and she has password on Whatsapp, messages, pictures (not like I haven't hacked it) but I don't want to spy on her...

So today I went to collect something I forgot in her room and I saw another guy lying on her lap while her roommate was just in another corner watching a movie well I walked in and collected what I came to collect and left....

She's been calling but am too pissed off to pick up.

What do I do?
I love her...
sincere opinions please no insults.

Can you hack someone WhatsApp? Or is it possible to hack someone WhatsApp?
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by Nobody: 12:11am On Mar 31, 2019
All girls cheat by default ,just play it cool and keep hitting that kitty until you get tired and move on to the next cheater

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by daddyfreeman1(m): 12:17am On Mar 31, 2019
Rosarie:
For the u seeing a guy on her lap without knowing who he was and you walked away was very immature of you.
Not all girls are same.
Pls cool with the anger.
And negative words .
What u know If u type ur parents can not be proud of or when u are more mature u look back and regret writing such then plz don type such.
No crime in Waka pass
Read what he wrote again... He said he hacked the password, the girl didn't give him the password, Rather he hacked it and he doesn't want to intrude her her chats...
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by DONADAMS(m): 12:17am On Mar 31, 2019
you need a resounding slap..you love her and so? OK..just go back to her..the guy on her laps was her junior brother.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by laughitall(m): 12:20am On Mar 31, 2019
Oma307:

Abeg, dey give me tickets too na, at least let me have mouth to say I almost win 14 million Naira
same here
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by stanliwise(m): 12:22am On Mar 31, 2019
phoenix17:
She always tells me she loves me but i suspect she is cheating and she has password on Whatsapp, messages, pictures (not like I haven't hacked it) but I don't want to spy on her...

So today I went to collect something I forgot in her room and I saw another guy lying on her lap while her roommate was just in another corner watching a movie well I walked in and collected what I came to collect and left....

What do I do?
I love her...
Hehehe
Guy no one plays around the fire without sweating o. Hmm I will say save your energy for the right people. You caught her easily this time, next time would be harder because she will prepare better. If you must forgive her then it must be in your decision only, don't get her excuses and emotional appeals involved. It would bias your jugdement.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by DONADAMS(m): 12:22am On Mar 31, 2019
Jiang:

No she isn't, That's was just her little bro lying on her lap, I think you should pick up the call, apologize to her for walking out on her & refusing to pick her call. Also profess ur undying love for her & how you don't care about others servicing her as you love her too much to give a shyt.
I think that way she will appreciate you more as her maga & dedicated slave
you just blurted what was on my mind
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by stanliwise(m): 12:29am On Mar 31, 2019
daddyfreeman1:
Read what he wrote again... He said he hacked the password, the girl didn't give him the password, Rather he hacked it and he doesn't want to intrude her her chats...
he was being mature( although to his detriment) but what is most important is that the OP seem to be very far away from his girlfriend, he seem unaware about many things about his girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:31am On Mar 31, 2019
phoenix17:

What do I do?
I love her...
With the emboldened you are still asking if she's cheating?

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:34am On Mar 31, 2019
[s]
Rosarie:
Not all girls are same.
Pls cool with the anger.
And negative words .
No crime in Waka pass
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by mikkyjagga1(m): 12:37am On Mar 31, 2019
Are you not tired of giving opinions that say little about your sense of judgment and iQ?
How do you jump into a conclusion so quickly!
Its a pity!
Op ask her for an explanation, observe her and if you still dont trust her then breakup with her, there is no love without trust.
You will end up hurting yourself, been in your shoes.

chuddyforlife:
My gee wake up from ur dreams and be a man!!
Dont let sisi woman play with u and your feelings
Dat shema dint love u,may be she is eating ur money or friend zoneing u,,
and i can bet my life on it she is collecting beta dick dat sweet pass ur own!!!

Chuddies daht!!!
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by politicalpastor: 12:38am On Mar 31, 2019
You are so stupid and daft. U saw another guy in her room and the guy head is on her lap and you still asking if she's cheating?
Bros.na mumu you be. What will a man head be doing in a woman lap if nothing is going on?. I beg craze go that side.

uote author=phoenix17 post=77127840]She always tells me she loves me but i suspect she is cheating and she has password on Whatsapp, messages, pictures (not like I haven't hacked it) but I don't want to spy on her...

What do I do?
I love her...
sincere opinions please no insults.[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by Danwakae(m): 12:38am On Mar 31, 2019
Walahi na me be that boy wey u see for her lap
Na Bleep I wan just Bleep am

Her duri(Toto) dey scracth her, ur burantachi is not enough if u cannot manage or bear with her run o
Cos if I tire to Bleep her ,I go enter my village go look for correct yarinya to Marry....yaha wa

2 Likes

Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by brightalo17: 12:41am On Mar 31, 2019
Is she cheating on you ? No she only testing different laps.
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by Danwakae(m): 12:42am On Mar 31, 2019
Wetin self .....Mai ya fa ru nairaland ?
I DEY WRITE Bleep(doko) UNA DEY CHANGE AM TO BLEEP, Mai nai ne bleep ??
Dan broba
Dan iska

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by naijjaman(m): 12:45am On Mar 31, 2019
phoenix17:

What do I do?
I love her...

If she was your #1 before this discovery, drop her to casual immediately.
Take things easy with her, don't scold her but start taking things slow with her, going forward.
The maturity you displayed is the reason why she has been calling you. Goodluck bro!

3 Likes

Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:46am On Mar 31, 2019
Ohraykon:
anufia thunder faya dere bitch of life

Amadioha destroy your generation

okponu jatijati
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:47am On Mar 31, 2019
AlphaMajestic:
Mine na free to air...sometimes i imagine the sex positions she dey gve guys.. just dnt knw why i got so attached...dat pikin fine

Is this a joke?
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by nho4: 12:54am On Mar 31, 2019
Ladies are not worth the stress bro...why not face more important things that will make you relevant in life and be happy... I keep saying it...being single is the best thing that has ever happened to me or any other young man for that matter.

Nothing to be compared with inner happiness emanating from absolute rest of mind... No emotional entanglement of any kind.

Ladies have nothing meaningful to contribute towards your life rather than distract and offer you rotten and smelly hole or pit they call pussy in return.

Ladies are now the one forcing themselves on me but I don't just have the time anymore for anything relating to dating... They all want to get attached to me because of how responsible, coordinated, disciplined, moral, handsome and vast I am.

I maintain outstanding self control despite the way several ladies throw themselves at me and my female coworkers so much adore and respect me for such rare virtue lacking in most men of today.

One of the ways to gain respect from ladies is to be disciplined, moral and not to be carried away by seductive advances from women.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by davidrexng1(m): 12:54am On Mar 31, 2019
We are working day and night to makeup for your needs, Real Sugar mummies are Online and ready to Mingle and spend real cash on you. CLICK HERE to see for yourself no agent or agent fee needed. Its absolutely Free of charge...
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by Judybash93(m): 12:57am On Mar 31, 2019
BornnAgainChild:
Guyz be feeling pained when girls cheat forgetting that they are the master cheaters

Still doesn't make cheating right...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) / I Slept With My Wife's Mother And Friend. I Am Askin 4 Help Not Curses. / 5 Things You'll Get When You Dont Take Care Of Your Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.