Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Is My Girlfriend Cheating? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Girlfriend Cheating? (37012 Views)

Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by Kenturkey048(m): 11:04am On Mar 31, 2019
stanliwise:
That one strong sha o. why I leave bad relations If the flag has become too red, is so as not to loose my chances of meeting my true partner.
Breaking loose from relationship that will hit the rock give one freedom and space to search for the right partner and to do every good thing a single can do.
you are ryt,,the truth be say all of them na the same,,am yet to see that bae who don't make secret calls,,who don't have that friend that's f**ks them whenever opportunity shows up..that good friend thats always calling them for about 20-30 minutes everyday,,that does not want sex from them,he is just a good guy,,.they all have that guy that would have been their date If not for you,,he still torches their breast and kisses them whenver he is opportuned,,all Girls posses this things I write so.

Me I don tire for all of them.
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:07am On Mar 31, 2019
Ohraykon:
mumu

onye ara
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:07am On Mar 31, 2019
Ohraykon:
mumu

Onye ara
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by martyns303(m): 11:11am On Mar 31, 2019
greatnaija01:
egbon calm down YOU ARE NOT HER ONLY OR FIRST OR EVEN MAIN BOYFRIEND...

you are ONE OF THEM....

so tag along or break up and stay single and make better use of your life till a girl is scared to cheat on you because of your worth and fear of loosing someone like you.

GROW UP MAN...

"make better use of your life till a girl is scared to cheat on you because of your worth and fear of loosing someone like you."

If our path ever cross, I owe u 2 bottles of your favorite brand.

4 Likes

Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by ode4short: 11:17am On Mar 31, 2019
Igbo man. Gee remember me as well.

Oma307:

Abeg, dey give me tickets too na, at least let me have mouth to say I almost win 14 million Naira
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by Ohraykon: 11:18am On Mar 31, 2019
BornnAgainChild:

Onye ara
mumu
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by Ohraykon: 11:18am On Mar 31, 2019
BornnAgainChild:

onye ara
mumu
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by ode4short: 11:21am On Mar 31, 2019
Jiang:

No she isn't, That's was just her little bro lying on her lap, I think you should pick up the call, apologize to her for walking out on her & refusing to pick her call. Also profess ur undying love for her & how you don't care about others servicing her as you love her too much to give a shyt.
I think that way she will appreciate you more as her maga & dedicated slave

That's harsh dude.
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by dwilliams: 11:34am On Mar 31, 2019
beautiful words
Rosarie:
Well if u have her passwords then no she is not.
maybe her phones are on pass word cos of her room mates or pokenosing friends.
For the u seeing a guy on her lap without knowing who he was and you walked away was very immature of you.
U should give her audience before drawing conclusions.
I notice most nairaland guys are bitter towards ladies.
They feel all are prostitutes
Remember a woman birthed you;u have sisters too.
Don't use ur wife to do girlfriend .
In every fake money there is an original copy the fake was taken out from
Not all girls are same.
Pls cool with the anger.
And negative words .
What u know If u type ur parents can not be proud of or when u are more mature u look back and regret writing such then plz don type such.
No crime in Waka pass

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by chukkystar(m): 11:45am On Mar 31, 2019
greatnaija01:

you are ONE OF THEM....

so tag along or break up and stay single and make better use of your life till a girl is scared to cheat on you because of your worth and fear of loosing someone like you.

GROW UP MAN...
God Bless you, that's just it, if she knows your worth she will be scared to lose you
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by tightpussy156: 12:04pm On Mar 31, 2019
shine ur eyes. u are dating a prostitude who you loves so much an she is taking u for a fool,slave,maga why another guy they Bleep,tear the shallow pussy to red.don't ever give a girl chance to misbehave.if u do them go take u play boy.I take them like clothes except the ones that are ready to lay low for a man full respect. those that will quote me wrong should take back door.
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by tightpussy156: 12:05pm On Mar 31, 2019
shine ur eyes. u are dating a prostitude who you loves so much an she is taking u for a fool,slave,maga why another guy they Bleep,tear the shallow pussy to red.don't ever give a girl chance to misbehave.if u do them go take u play ball.I take them like clothes except the ones that are ready to lay low for a man full respect. those that will quote me wrong should take back door.
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:08pm On Mar 31, 2019
Ohraykon:
mumu

Onye ara
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:09pm On Mar 31, 2019
Ohraykon:
mumu

isi nnama
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 31, 2019
ode4short:

That's harsh dude.
My brother, this is the only language people like this nigga understand
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by sheDD(m): 1:38pm On Mar 31, 2019
Have u f**k her to ur fill
If yes! Kick her out ur way!! No time for
If no! Play ur card well and taste her only usefulness (kpekus) and kick he out afterwards

In either way kick her ass out of ur way!!
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 31, 2019
ode4short:
Igbo man. Gee remember me as well.
I no be igbo man but I like money
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by Abcruz(m): 1:46pm On Mar 31, 2019
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by Abcruz(m): 1:46pm On Mar 31, 2019
phoenix17:
She always tells me she loves me but i suspect she is cheating and she has password on Whatsapp, messages, pictures (not like I haven't hacked it) but I don't want to spy on her...

So today I went to collect something I forgot in her room and I saw another guy lying on her lap while her roommate was just in another corner watching a movie well I walked in and collected what I came to collect and left....

She's been calling but am too pissed off to pick up.

What do I do?
I love her...
sincere opinions please no insults.

A man who falls from a skyscraper may survive, but who will rescue the one who falls in the deceptive illusion called "love"?

When the devil wishes to take away your peace he gives you a girlfriend.

Now flee from youthful lusts and pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace, with those who call on the Lord from a pure heart.--2 Timothy 2:22

The ear that listens to the reproofs of life abides among the wise!!!

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by Legendguru: 1:57pm On Mar 31, 2019
yes. they cant.be trusted dont.curve them
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by Ohraykon: 2:05pm On Mar 31, 2019
BornnAgainChild:

isi nnama
mumu
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by Ohraykon: 2:05pm On Mar 31, 2019
BornnAgainChild:

Onye ara
mumu
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by BornnAgainChild(f): 2:07pm On Mar 31, 2019
Ohraykon:
mumu

Onye ara
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by BornnAgainChild(f): 2:07pm On Mar 31, 2019
Ohraykon:
mumu

isi nnama
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by Platony(m): 2:17pm On Mar 31, 2019
Have u married her?? NO!!

Guys, wake up & face reality, a girl cannot date only one guy whom she isn't married to. Especially in this social media era when they are busy emulating celebrities fake lives.

Searching for a girl that will date only you is like trying to discover the relevance of "P" in PSYCHOLOGY.

undecided undecided
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by Platony(m): 2:26pm On Mar 31, 2019
Rosarie:
Well if u have her passwords then no she is not.
maybe her phones are on pass word cos of her room mates or pokenosing friends.
For the u seeing a guy on her lap without knowing who he was and you walked away was very immature of you.
U should give her audience before drawing conclusions.
I notice most nairaland guys are bitter towards ladies.
They feel all are prostitutes
Remember a woman birthed you;u have sisters too.
Don't use ur wife to do girlfriend .
In every fake money there is an original copy the fake was taken out from
Not all girls are same.
Pls cool with the anger.
And negative words .
What u know If u type ur parents can not be proud of or when u are more mature u look back and regret writing such then plz don type such.
No crime in Waka pass

Brotherly, having her passwords doesn't mean she can't cheat OK.

Jst as guys feel they are smart by making their babes believe they aren't cheating, dey allow the so called babe peruse through their phones without seeing anything incriminating. Meanwhile, u & I know hw we play these games, we delete immediately we send or receive msgs from other chicks.

Same goes to d girls, they are also smart & do same, even worse.
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by biz2get(m): 2:28pm On Mar 31, 2019
@op

I would advise you pick up and speak to her.

Instead of bringing the matter that you don't want to talk to her about to Nairaland.

You are in a relationship with her. Not US!!

Nothing we tell you can be true or false.
Until you speak to her.
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by Platony(m): 2:29pm On Mar 31, 2019
I STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW SOME GUYS MANAGE TO BELIEVE THAT A GIRL WILL DATE U ALONE WHEN YOU HAVEN'T PAID HER BRIDE PRICE

undecided undecided

Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by Eexus: 2:51pm On Mar 31, 2019
greatnaija01:

you are ONE OF THEM....

GROW UP MAN...

No gok ham. Mak una join the queue bro. Nah lil shii
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by FortuneDeGreat(m): 3:00pm On Mar 31, 2019
BornnAgainChild:
Guyz be feeling pained when girls cheat forgetting that they are the master cheaters
And women are the master cheatests grin grin grin

Make we slay the grammar pata pata
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by Nomzib1000(m): 3:09pm On Mar 31, 2019
chuddyforlife:
My gee wake up from ur dreams and be a man!!
Dont let sisi woman play with u and your feelings
Dat shema dint love u,may be she is eating ur money or friend zoneing u,,
and i can bet my life on it she is collecting beta dick dat sweet pass ur own!!!

Chuddies daht!!!

Guy U be better weyrey.. Lmfao.... Why u dey spoil d guy mind nah... Omo dat guy don straf him babe paaa, and why is he even bothered, Naija babes no dey faithful nah.. Dem always get sch bf, area bf, church own... Just chop d kpekus.. Next time she come take enuf monkey tail and skushi... Plus nak am with beta Arizona.... Just turn her to strafmate....

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by Nomzib1000(m): 3:12pm On Mar 31, 2019
Jiang:

No she isn't, That's was just her little bro lying on her lap, I think you should pick up the call, apologize to her for walking out on her & refusing to pick her call. Also profess ur undying love for her & how you don't care about others servicing her as you love her too much to give a shyt.
I think that way she will appreciate you more as her maga & dedicated slave

Best quote ever.. As he no want get sense... Make he dey fool himself.... Naija babes dey multi date nah.. We know we aint d only one hitting d honeypot.... Make he dey find love upandan... Make he no wake up chase success....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) / Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) / Uyi Ogbebor Shares Romantic Pre-Wedding Photos As He Is Set To Wed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.