Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Is My Girlfriend Cheating? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Girlfriend Cheating? (36993 Views)

Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by kense88: 6:29am On Mar 31, 2019
greatnaija01:
egbon calm down YOU ARE NOT HER ONLY OR FIRST OR EVEN MAIN BOYFRIEND...

you are ONE OF THEM....

so tag along or break up and stay single and make better use of your life till a girl is scared to cheat on you because of your worth and fear of loosing someone like you.

GROW UP MAN...
Too much oil full ur head my brother.

3 Likes

Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by Omudia11: 6:29am On Mar 31, 2019
How did you arrive at this conclusion?
skales67:

Widen up dude! This us 2019 not 1999

No girl collects only one preeq!
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by Godmademan(m): 6:29am On Mar 31, 2019
If her roommate is responsible, you should confide in her to help you identify the guy and his mission. He might just be family. The chance is less than 10% but I'd rather deal with facts not assumptions. If you are tired of the friendship, move on.

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by Xclusivepega: 6:30am On Mar 31, 2019
Yes she is cheating on u
Pls walk away from the relationship now
Or continue and face a life time of pain and heart break.
Experience is the best teacher

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by SirLakes: 6:31am On Mar 31, 2019
marvel2011:
Laying on her lap does it connotes cheating? What if that could be her brother or cousin? You should have been man enough to ask her. Hey, babe who is this, she might give you a better explanation but you rather jump into conclusion that she's cheating. My thoughts sha

I never see where grown up guys dey use their sister /cousin lap dey do pillow oooo grin

You fit use your sister lap do pillow at this your age?

If your girlfriend tell you that shey you go belief wink

6 Likes

Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by lilmax(m): 6:34am On Mar 31, 2019
grossintel:
Nairalander are so immature! Gezz how old are you guys? Firstly OP none of these things you said proves anything. If she uses password on her whatsapp and other apps and so what? Did you ask her for the password and she refused to give it to you? If you suspect a thing about any guy, ask her who he is. You can only start your investigation when you notice she's lying and her moves are shady. One thing is clear about your relationship, both you and her are immature and don't know how to express your concerns. She might be a good person you eventually lost because you took advise from this forum of olosho drunk broke and frustrated guys who think every girl on planet earth is a hoe.
@op ignore this crappy comment too
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by Donbrown28: 6:37am On Mar 31, 2019
Bro,just pick the call and listen to her own side of the story,but remember u don't need a lady that keep Secret...
Just find your way.!!!
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by lilmax(m): 6:38am On Mar 31, 2019
from what I understood in your post

she lacks RESPECT for you

and if that's not enough to break up, then you're a blown fool
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by freemi(m): 6:38am On Mar 31, 2019
phoenix17:
She always tells me she loves me but i suspect she is cheating and she has password on Whatsapp, messages, pictures (not like I haven't hacked it) but I don't want to spy on her...

So today I went to collect something I forgot in her room and I saw another guy lying on her lap while her roommate was just in another corner watching a movie well I walked in and collected what I came to collect and left....

She's been calling but am too pissed off to pick up.

What do I do?
I love her...
sincere opinions please no insults.
i didnt even read d post, i jst scrlld here to say yes shes cheatin. Every gurl cheats

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by mrollyB: 6:39am On Mar 31, 2019
Well, I will be talking from experience here.i dated a single lady for 11 years from first year in uni and married her. Never did we separate for a day for good 11years. Ladies are not all cheaters or bad, some her born from good home with self respect and good attitude while some came from opposite. Where you choose from determines what they are.
Now, sincerely ladies cheat when something is lacking in your relationship either money, attention,care, time or understanding they want everything and once one is lacking it's always hard to cope for them, don't blame them it's their nature they are not doing what they are doing intentionally.
How to stop her from cheating?
1)Make sure you communicate with her, not just talking nonsense but giving her words that will make her realize waywardness will not help her but ruined her eventually.
2)Give her money and make her realize that for now that's what you can do if she is patient enough she will enjoy as things gets better build her confidence in you and she will always come running.
3) Always fine time for her, they are like wind, it easy for the wind to direct the bush if you know your way.
4) care for her make her important take her out.you see ladies are like babies if you always give baby cookies they always come back again.occupy her when you are free and I bet it with you if she gets anything from outside she will not pay attention to it.

Lastly, for ladies relationship is like lantern that burn bright when the fuel is there once it goes down no more spice. If after one full year he is still telling you he loves you them he seriously does. The new guy is a liar after some time the fuel will burn out and you will be back to square one.
Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by Kenturkey048(m): 6:56am On Mar 31, 2019
stanliwise:
he was being mature( although to his detriment) but what is most important is that the OP seem to be very far away from his girlfriend, he seem unaware about many things about his girlfriend.
brother he seems to be unaware of many things about girls in general(not only his girlfriend) I av a girlfriend,wey no know say I don monitor all her chats,,dis babe keep telling me she loves me,and na same thing she dey tell the other guy for chats wey go call her dem go talk for about 20min..if I ask her she go say na her friend the guy be,,she no know say I know say the guy dey fu*k her...me just dey play cool with her,,wen tym reach ,I go park her one corner.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by omojesu202(m): 6:56am On Mar 31, 2019
Equal2DeTask:
shocked shocked

Bloda I used God beg thee Run 4 Ur life...

What I see;

1. She is not loyal.
2. She is a hoe shocked
3. She is seeing different diçks.
4. She will end up given u Heartattack pass the one Alabi(betting) gave me today. One game cuts my 14million Naira...
5. And finally, She is not for you.

is it Bayern? let's see the ticket, N14m no be beans
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by mozona(m): 6:57am On Mar 31, 2019
pick her call listen to the rubbishshe want to say.

if she beg, act as if you have forgiven her.

dont take her serious again, Bleep should be the only thing that bring you guys together
it is what she deserve.

in order for you to live long pls dont love her again.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by stanliwise(m): 7:00am On Mar 31, 2019
Kenturkey048:
brother he seems to be unaware of many things about girls in general(not only his girlfriend) I av a girlfriend,wey no know say I don monitor all her chats,,dis babe keep telling me she loves me,and na same thing she dey tell the other guy for chats wey go call her dem go talk for about 20min..if I ask her she go say na her friend the guy be,,she no know say I know say the guy dey fu*k her...me just dey play cool with her,,wen tym reach ,I go park her one corner.
why is that you people always stays in a relationship longer than usual after you know it will hit a rock. And your usual explanation is that you want just dey chop am for the main time....... I don't catch such vibes.

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by stanliwise(m): 7:03am On Mar 31, 2019
kense88:
Too much oil full ur head my brother.
overflow of oil sef
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by Callmehiyce(m): 7:10am On Mar 31, 2019
BornnAgainChild:
Guyz be feeling pained when girls cheat forgetting that they are the master cheaters
Hey thought u a born again child
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 31, 2019
Equal2DeTask:
shocked shocked

What I see;

1. She is not loyal.
2. She is a hoe shocked
4. She will end up given u Heartattack pass the one Alabi(betting) gave me today. One game cuts my 14million Naira...

Ah! one game cut 14m ticket? o boy, you get mind o.
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by stanliwise(m): 7:15am On Mar 31, 2019
ronyman:
Bro, the part of her locking her chats n gallery are suspicious and to crown it she was with another guy
I gat three things to say
A: ask her to unlock her chats
B:. ask her to open her gallery
C: Ask her about the guy and once you confirm she is cheating you'll lose your feelings for her. Pls note that all these are for you to satisfy your curiosity and also clear your conscience. All the best as you find the path to freedom
please don't do any of this. She has right to her privacy... it will only show your insecurity. And if she was smart enough to think ahead, then you're doomed, as she would not only pass all the test but make sure the next time you catch her will be much more difficult, infact, it will be more easier for an Igbo man to become the next president than for you catch her again.
It is either you call it quit or you tag along and make her feel like you were not really angry and even apologize, and then watch her close and infiltrate her private life and anything else.
As for me OP should see the red flag, nevertheless he may take his chances.

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by Nobody: 7:18am On Mar 31, 2019
Jiang:

No she isn't, That's was just her little bro lying on her lap, I think you should pick up the call, apologize to her for walking out on her & refusing to pick her call. Also profess ur undying love for her & how you don't care about others servicing her as you love her too much to give a shyt.
I think that way she will appreciate you more as her maga & dedicated slave

grin grin grin grin grin You badt o.
My boys no get chills. I also dislike a bitch cheating a guy.

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:29am On Mar 31, 2019
greatnaija01:
egbon calm down YOU ARE NOT HER ONLY OR FIRST OR EVEN MAIN BOYFRIEND...

you are ONE OF THEM....

so tag along or break up and stay single and make better use of your life till a girl is scared to cheat on you because of your worth and fear of loosing someone like you.

GROW UP MAN...

Dis ur comment sharp mehn... Oya come collect one bottle of Origin
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by opoloba: 7:34am On Mar 31, 2019
its obvious she is cheating on you bro

In another news, to play Deal or No Deal game, whot game, poker game, click on https:///2HVwA3H
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by solomonfrank138: 7:35am On Mar 31, 2019
Read below
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by iamademola(m): 7:36am On Mar 31, 2019
Equal2DeTask:
shocked shocked

What I see;

1. She is not loyal.
2. She is a hoe shocked

If na alabi nairabet, one game cut your ticket you still win.. go claim it
I don't play thou.i read in their advertisment.
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by DonMekino(m): 7:40am On Mar 31, 2019
that feeling when u are the main chick in five different relationships
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by immaculate1234(m): 7:41am On Mar 31, 2019
Equal2DeTask:
shocked shocked

What I see;

1. She is not loyal.
2. She is a hoe shocked
5. And finally, She is not for you

alabi wan kee dis one
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 31, 2019
It is needed he asked. I know my gf FB password and can access her instagram account any time I wish. Even read her whatsapp messages if we are together. All depends on the way you go about it, has nothing to do with being insecure.
stanliwise:
please don't do any of this. She has right to her privacy... it will only show your insecurity. And if she was smart enough to think ahead, then you're doomed, as she would not only pass all the test but make sure the next time you catch her will be much more difficult, infact, it will be more easier for an Igbo man to become the next president than for you catch her again.
It is either you call it quit or you tag along and make her feel like you were not really angry and even apologize, and then watch her close and infiltrate her private life and anything else.
As for me OP should see the red flag, nevertheless he may take his chances.
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by opomulero101(m): 7:44am On Mar 31, 2019
Equal2DeTask:
shocked shocked

What I see;

1. She is not loyal.
2. She is a hoe shocked

Bro abeg pls in the name of God abeg post the nairabet game code make we analyse am.
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 31, 2019
how can any sane soul be seeking for advice instead LEAVING TRASH FOR LAWMA?
even the blind /dumb knows you're dating a HOE!
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 31, 2019
jclassiq:
I think you should pick up and listen to her explanation. I know it really hurts but listen to her first when you are calm before you decide your next action.

Some ladies especially those in higher institutions can never have enough of men. They keep on hoarding men as if their lives depend on it.

And if you were brave enough, you would have even called her outside on the spot and asked her who that guy is. That way she would have respected you more. But all the same bro, give her an audience and listen to the bs explanation she wants to talk.

Sorry for the pain bro, we have all been there before.

Are u seriously advising someone to take his precious time to pay attention to BS.... Really!!!

where una come from sef
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by olugabbie(m): 7:54am On Mar 31, 2019
Patience is key. Hear her out like she said. Don't judge by what you saw. Most of the guys on Nairaland are kids. Don't let kids fool you. Be a man and act maturely. Do the right thing. Be smart.

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by newoffer: 7:55am On Mar 31, 2019
One day I went to have a quickie in a brothel. a big guy stopped me and accused me of sleeping with his babe. my people na one ashewo wit tight pussy o. I woke the Ishan in me. He tot am a weaklings. when I was done with him he left wit shame.
First, embarrassing over an Ashewo.

No man should cry over any woman. Married and unmarried bleep at will. We see them in Victoria Island. Cleaners in every offices are always available to service workers .

Don't , I repeat Don't worry over a woman bleeping. U work hard and enjoy fresh Punna around you. Faithfulness is gonna to the gutter

3 Likes

Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by wyqay: 7:55am On Mar 31, 2019
they are yours when you are with them, but can't tell when you leave.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) / Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) / My Fiancee Left Me After I Used Our Marriage Money For My Mother's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.