Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Is My Girlfriend Cheating? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Girlfriend Cheating? (37011 Views)

Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by Zzyy(m): 8:03am On Mar 31, 2019
Don't take all dis uni girls seriously o.p

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by stanliwise(m): 8:14am On Mar 31, 2019
GreenWhiteGreen:
It is needed he asked. I know my gf FB password and can access her instagram account any time I wish. Even read her whatsapp messages if we are together. All depends on the way you go about it, has nothing to do with being insecure.
your girl is one in a kind.
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by sylve11: 8:20am On Mar 31, 2019
Rosarie:

I notice most nairaland guys are bitter towards ladies.
They feel all are prostitutes

Are they or are they not? cool
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by philsbaba: 8:35am On Mar 31, 2019
Rosarie:
Well if u have her passwords then no she is not.
maybe her phones are on pass word cos of her room mates or pokenosing friends.
For the u seeing a guy on her lap without knowing who he was and you walked away was very immature of you.
U should give her audience before drawing conclusions.
I notice most nairaland guys are bitter towards ladies.
They feel all are prostitutes
Remember a woman birthed you;u have sisters too.
Don't use ur wife to do girlfriend .
In every fake money there is an original copy the fake was taken out from
Not all girls are same.
Pls cool with the anger.
And negative words .
What u know If u type ur parents can not be proud of or when u are more mature u look back and regret writing such then plz don type such.
No crime in Waka pass
crap undecided
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by philsbaba: 8:42am On Mar 31, 2019
Naruto87:

U acted maturedly, but I'll advice you hear her explanation and at the end of it all Tell her to introduce you to the guy face to face. talk to him as a guy and am sure u'll know d truth.. Guys are more loyal to each other.. "if you know you know"
another mumu spotted undecided
mrollyB:
Well, I will be talking from experience here.i dated a single lady for 11 years from first year in uni and married her. Never did we separate for a day for good 11years. Ladies are not all cheaters or bad, some her born from good home with self respect and good attitude while some came from opposite. Where you choose from determines what they are.
Now, sincerely ladies cheat when something is lacking in your relationship either money, attention,care, time or understanding they want everything and once one is lacking it's always hard to cope for them, don't blame them it's their nature they are not doing what they are doing intentionally.
How to stop her from cheating?
1)Make sure you communicate with her, not just talking nonsense but giving her words that will make her realize waywardness will not help her but ruined her eventually.
2)Give her money and make her realize that for now that's what you can do if she is patient enough she will enjoy as things gets better build her confidence in you and she will always come running.
3) Always fine time for her, they are like wind, it easy for the wind to direct the bush if you know your way.
4) care for her make her important take her out.you see ladies are like babies if you always give baby cookies they always come back again.occupy her when you are free and I bet it with you if she gets anything from outside she will not pay attention to it.

Lastly, for ladies relationship is like lantern that burn bright when the fuel is there once it goes down no more spice. If after one full year he is still telling you he loves you them he seriously does. The new guy is a liar after some time the fuel will burn out and you will be back to square one.
Thanks
for your mind, you sabi women abi? undecided your hypothesis has not been tested on ten different women, it is invalid angry
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by BornnAgainChild(f): 8:50am On Mar 31, 2019
Ohraykon:
oloriburuku shege banza

Born by mistake
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by BornnAgainChild(f): 8:51am On Mar 31, 2019
Judybash93:

Still doesn't make cheating right...

True
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by BornnAgainChild(f): 8:52am On Mar 31, 2019
Ohraykon:
anufia thunder faya Ohraykon dere bitch of life

Simple sentence you cant make...smh

Youre just so baseless and hopeless
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by AlphaMajestic: 9:04am On Mar 31, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

Is this a joke?

Very funny.... Dnt act like u dnt knw all dis...even guys cheat so relax...and the positioning stuff is normal
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by shegra58: 9:08am On Mar 31, 2019
Topmaike007:
no how he won't see cash out of 300k
Sure
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by redarrr(m): 9:14am On Mar 31, 2019
my broda dnt take this stuff too crious,pick her calls,talk to her "sebi no be to say i love u back".Bro act normal and be collecting ur own share of the cake because it doesnt worth all this criousness about her.
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by whytepawn1(m): 9:19am On Mar 31, 2019
enshi:
Never give priority to a woman, they are never stable
lolsssss. funny bro.
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 31, 2019
Equal2DeTask:
embarassed Okay

Abeg follow give me games too.

Na AccessBET I de play and de de pay cut one.

That 14M for give me 800k or even 1M for cut one

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 31, 2019
I've been there, done that...learnt the hard way!

....and now, NO B*ITCH BORN OF A WOMAN

CAN TRY ANY NONSENSE WITH ME !

#PROUDLY B*ITCHES SLAYER !

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by Heineken(m): 9:36am On Mar 31, 2019
wyqay:
they are yours when you are with them, but can't tell when you leave.
wow
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by poweredcom(m): 9:46am On Mar 31, 2019
@OP

Don't trust any young gal oga you are just fooling yourself until your eyes clear

Keeping a girlfriend this time of this generation is a waste of time

That girl is a flirt and a future hoe

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by baratech: 10:02am On Mar 31, 2019
GROW UP!!! Channel the love and energy you are giving her into a hustle.... Make money and you will have any girl you want

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by Ohraykon: 10:03am On Mar 31, 2019
BornnAgainChild:

Simple sentence you cant make...smh

Youre just so baseless and hopeless

shebi ur papa n mama na English people slaves may u not be destroyed
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by Ohraykon: 10:04am On Mar 31, 2019
BornnAgainChild:

Born by mistake
hell boy go to hell
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by Kenturkey048(m): 10:04am On Mar 31, 2019
stanliwise:
why is that you people always stays in a relationship longer than usual after you know it will hit a rock. And your usual explanation is that you want just dey chop am for the main time....... I don't catch such vibes.
am not the brake up person,,I really want things to work out between us..but this general girls altitude is simply the stumbling block..I kip asking her,she kip telling me crap..just want her to come out plain so we could sort things out as mature minds,,but she feels smart playing solves sh*t...
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by Ohraykon: 10:06am On Mar 31, 2019
BornnAgainChild:

Amadioha destroy your generation

okponu jatijati

ashinu omo werey
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by Harbeeorlar(m): 10:15am On Mar 31, 2019
Nairabet dont pay 14m on a single ticket sir! Talk another lie sir
Equal2DeTask:
shocked shocked

Bloda I used God beg thee Run 4 Ur life...

What I see;

1. She is not loyal.
2. She is a hoe shocked
3. She is seeing different diçks.
4. She will end up given u Heartattack pass the one Alabi(betting) gave me today. One game cuts my 14million Naira...
5. And finally, She is not for you.

Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by DrTims(m): 10:18am On Mar 31, 2019
Bro they give me tickets too now. I'm not even targeting up to that 14 million Naira. See my whatsapp number08067094114. Please send me a message .
Equal2DeTask:
shocked shocked

Bloda I used God beg thee Run 4 Ur life...

What I see;

1. She is not loyal.
2. She is a hoe shocked
3. She is seeing different diçks.
4. She will end up given u Heartattack pass the one Alabi(betting) gave me today. One game cuts my 14million Naira...
5. And finally, She is not for you.

Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:27am On Mar 31, 2019
Ohraykon:
ashinu omo werey

Oloriburuku omo asiwin
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:28am On Mar 31, 2019
Ohraykon:
Ohraykon go to hell

Born by mistake
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by akiOYIBO: 10:29am On Mar 31, 2019
phoenix17:
She always tells me she loves me but i suspect she is cheating and she has password on Whatsapp, messages, pictures (not like I haven't hacked it) but I don't want to spy on her...

So today I went to collect something I forgot in her room and I saw another guy lying on her lap while her roommate was just in another corner watching a movie well I walked in and collected what I came to collect and left....

She's been calling but am too pissed off to pick up.

What do I do?
I love her...
sincere opinions please no insults.
U be mumu, am sure u've nt f^cked her. Pls f^ck her wel wel and dump her. There is ntin lyk love, emancipate urself
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:29am On Mar 31, 2019
Ohraykon:
shebi Ohraykon papa n mama na English people slaves may they be destroyed

wawa
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by stanliwise(m): 10:30am On Mar 31, 2019
Kenturkey048:
am not the brake up person,,I really want things to work out between us..but this general girls altitude is simply the stumbling block..I kip asking her,she kip telling me crap..just want her to come out plain so we could sort things out as mature minds,,but she feels smart playing solves sh*t...
That one strong sha o. why I leave bad relations If the flag has become too red, is so as not to loose my chances of meeting my true partner.
Breaking loose from relationship that will hit the rock give one freedom and space to search for the right partner and to do every good thing a single can do.
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by Ohraykon: 10:36am On Mar 31, 2019
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by Ohraykon: 10:37am On Mar 31, 2019
BornnAgainChild:

Born by mistake

mumu
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by Ohraykon: 10:37am On Mar 31, 2019
BornnAgainChild:

Oloriburuku omo asiwin
mumu

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by preacherz: 10:55am On Mar 31, 2019
she's cheating

and so?

she's not ur wife nor fiancé yet u already want to cage her.
just like Men, babes too have other guys and will only focus on U when U r serious about taking it to d next level.

till den bro, its all a game.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) / Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) / Uyi Ogbebor Shares Romantic Pre-Wedding Photos As He Is Set To Wed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.