Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Is My Girlfriend Cheating? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Girlfriend Cheating? (37008 Views)

Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by Chatflick(m): 3:16pm On Mar 31, 2019
grossintel:
Nairalander are so immature! Gezz how old are you guys? Firstly OP none of these things you said proves anything. If she uses password on her whatsapp and other apps and so what? Did you ask her for the password and she refused to give it to you? If you suspect a thing about any guy, ask her who he is. You can only start your investigation when you notice she's lying and her moves are shady. One thing is clear about your relationship, both you and her are immature and don't know how to express your concerns. She might be a good person you eventually lost because you took advise from this forum of olosho drunk broke and frustrated guys who think every girl on planet earth is a hoe.
I agree with you that the password ish is nothing but a guy on her lap? Bro that is a NO NO
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 31, 2019
AlphaMajestic:

Wetin be ogbeyaga
Oloshooo
Free to air
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by BornnAgainChild(f): 5:42pm On Mar 31, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
And women are the master cheatests grin grin grin

Make we slay the grammar pata pata

lol
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by millionboi2: 5:59pm On Mar 31, 2019
phoenix17:
She always tells me she loves me but i suspect she is cheating and she has password on Whatsapp, messages, pictures (not like I haven't hacked it) but I don't want to spy on her...

So today I went to collect something I forgot in her room and I saw another guy lying on her lap while her roommate was just in another corner watching a movie well I walked in and collected what I came to collect and left....

She's been calling but am too pissed off to pick up.

What do I do?
I love her...
sincere opinions please no insults.
u saw a guy on her laps and u are still asking
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by phoenix17(m): 6:10pm On Mar 31, 2019
akiOYIBO:

U be mumu, am sure u've nt f^cked her. Pls f^ck her wel wel and dump her. There is ntin lyk love, emancipate urself
you must be stupid!
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by phoenix17(m): 6:13pm On Mar 31, 2019
obembet:

Can you hack someone WhatsApp? Or is it possible to hack someone WhatsApp?
yes...
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by ihimiray(m): 7:39pm On Mar 31, 2019
phoenix17:

yes...
can u teach me how to
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by obembet(f): 7:42pm On Mar 31, 2019
phoenix17:

yes...

How please teach me
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by phoenix17(m): 8:18pm On Mar 31, 2019
ihimiray:
can u teach me how to
09022721082 whatsapp
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by phoenix17(m): 8:19pm On Mar 31, 2019
obembet:

How please teach me
09022721082 whatsapp
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by jclassiq(m): 8:21pm On Mar 31, 2019
dairykidd:

Are u seriously advising someone to take his precious time to pay attention to BS.... Really!!!

where una come from sef

what I meant is that the explanation is likely going to be bs anyway, OR it may not. but the only way to find out is to give her audience.

Mr I- too- sabi. See ya head like "where una come from sef". I come from ya mama village, mumu
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by daddyfreeman1(m): 9:57pm On Mar 31, 2019
stanliwise:
he was being mature( although to his detriment) but what is most important is that the OP seem to be very far away from his girlfriend, he seem unaware about many things about his girlfriend.
that's it... I think the girl is just playing with the guy, she's chopping him and then satisfying her real boyfriend...
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by LawyerLomo(m): 10:04pm On Mar 31, 2019
Equal2DeTask:
shocked shocked

Bloda I used God beg thee Run 4 Ur life...

What I see;

1. She is not loyal.
2. She is a hoe shocked
3. She is seeing different diçks.
4. She will end up given u Heartattack pass the one Alabi(betting) gave me today. One game cuts my 14million Naira...
5. And finally, She is not for you.

Oga I beg give me ticket even if na only 20k I go win
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by Raxxye(m): 11:26pm On Mar 31, 2019
Guy, what's your question self?
If she's cheating on you? You are asking that after the evidence before your very eyes?
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by ihimiray(m): 11:41pm On Mar 31, 2019
phoenix17:

whatsapp
Dis number is not on whatsapp
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by obembet(f): 12:51pm On Apr 01, 2019
phoenix17:

09022721082 whatsapp

I can't find ur number on WhatsApp
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by phoenix17(m): 4:50pm On Apr 01, 2019
obembet:

I can't find ur number on WhatsApp
sorry 09022721982
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by phoenix17(m): 4:51pm On Apr 01, 2019
ihimiray:
Dis number is not on whatsapp
soo sorry 09022721982
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by jclassiq(m): 10:07pm On May 04, 2019
dairykidd:

Are u seriously advising someone to take his precious time to pay attention to BS.... Really!!!

where una come from sef

If you weren't trying too hard to be such a smart ass, you would have understood what I was trying to say with my statement.

But I'm sorry I can't help you buddy. So good luck to you.
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by PaulAris: 11:33pm On May 04, 2019
Wow, I feel guilty
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by rohangold: 12:39am On May 05, 2019
BornnAgainChild:
Guyz be feeling pained when girls cheat forgetting that they are the master cheaters
ogbeni you goat meat
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by rohangold: 12:41am On May 05, 2019
Rosarie:
Well if u have her passwords then no she is not.
maybe her phones are on pass word cos of her room mates or pokenosing friends.
For the u seeing a guy on her lap without knowing who he was and you walked away was very immature of you.
U should give her audience before drawing conclusions.
I notice most nairaland guys are bitter towards ladies.
They feel all are prostitutes
Remember a woman birthed you;u have sisters too.
Don't use ur wife to do girlfriend .
In every fake money there is an original copy the fake was taken out from
Not all girls are same.
Pls cool with the anger.
And negative words .
What u know If u type ur parents can not be proud of or when u are more mature u look back and regret writing such then plz don type such.
No crime in Waka pass
waka jeje oh
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by Nobody: 7:16am On May 05, 2019
phoenix17:
She always tells me she loves me but i suspect she is cheating and she has password on Whatsapp, messages, pictures (not like I haven't hacked it) but I don't want to spy on her...

So today I went to collect something I forgot in her room and I saw another guy lying on her lap while her roommate was just in another corner watching a movie well I walked in and collected what I came to collect and left....

What do I do?
I love her...
bro plz can u teach me how to hack someones whatsapp account. I dnt mind paying for it. 08124890654. Tanx and God bless
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by yetunsbay(m): 9:24am On May 05, 2019
He's a close nephew. He jst met a lady & they are doing goog but she still got shared feelings for my nephew & her ex.

Jst based on d fact that her ex didn't ve her time cox of work but he now comes begging seriously.

Wat can my nephew do?
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by donaldde2: 9:35am On May 05, 2019
phoenix17:

What do I do?
I love her...

What was her reaction when u get in ? At least her reaction should tell u the whole scenario bro
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by EmmanuelPro: 11:21am On May 06, 2019
Amicusacuriae:
bro plz can u teach me how to hack someones whatsapp account. I dnt mind paying for it. 08124890654. Tanx and God bless
Check my post, it’s what i do regularly for people.
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by iLegendd(m): 2:17pm On May 06, 2019
phoenix17:
...I love her.
The only sin you've committed is "I Love Her." Sadly, it's the sin of a nice guy and that's why they carry last.

My advice is: love her more and buy her an iPhone with a G-Wagon.
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating? by phoenix17(m): 7:56pm On May 06, 2019
iLegendd:
The only sin you've committed is "I Love Her." Sadly, it's the sin of a nice guy and that's why they carry last.

My advice is: love her more and buy her an iPhone with a G-Wagon.
Na so���

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) / When You Call Her After Sending 2k Credit And She Says "Who's This?" / Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.