Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,031 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen - Religion (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen (31325 Views)

Jehovah’s Witnesses To Face Trial For Discrimination And Incitement To Hate / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / Jehovah’s Witnesses To Apparently Cease Publication Of Their Annual Yearbook … (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by achorladey: 2:38am On May 18, 2019
CAPTIVATOR:

Its called materialization because a spirit does not have flesh and Bone's. When he does possess one. It's termed materialization ..

Ressurected a spirit but materialized in a body of flesh since he hasn't returned to heaven

Yeah, Just the same way the dead soldiers who piercers him would.

Confused literalist grin

Its Jesus

grin
Vision is NOT reality!!! . U can tell us since Stephen saw Jesus standing at The right hand of God. He literally saw God too

Wake up from slumber

CAPTIVATOR: Its called materialization because a spirit does not have flesh and Bone's.

Achorladey:The key here is A SPIRIT does not have FLESH and BONES. So is that SPIRIT under consideration here EARTHLY body of JESUS CHRIST or HEAVENLY body of Jesus Christ? Since THAT SPIRIT cannot be SEEN the he reason for MATERIALIZATION. So Why the MATERIALIZATION? if the SPIRIT under consideration here is an EARTHLY body as stated by you earlier?

CAPTIVATOR: When he does possess one. It's termed materialization..

Achorladey: Why did Jesus Christ had to MATERIALIZE after resurrection?

CAPTIVATOR: Ressurected a spirit but materialized in a body of flesh since he hasn't returned to heaven.

Achorladey: Why did he MATERIALIZE since HEAVENLY BODY is still ABSENT as at THEN?

CAPTIVATOR: Yeah, Just the same way the dead soldiers who piercers him would.

Achorladey: Obviously you don't believe those SOLDIERS that PIERCED him will see JESUS CHRIST. Hahahahahaha.

CAPTIVATOR: Confused literalist

Achorladey: Expert FIGURATIVES!

CAPTIVATOR: Its Jesus

Achorladey: According to the INSIGHT BOOK this question was raised......

How can Jesus be “the ONE ALONE HAVING IMMORTALITY”?

The answer followed closely

The first one described in the Bible as REWARDED WITH the GIFT of IMMORTALITY is JESUS CHRIST. That HE did NOT POSSESS IMMORTALITY before his RESURRECTION by God is seen from the inspired apostle’s words at Romans 6:9: “Christ, now that he has been raised up from the dead, dies no more; death is master over him no more.”

1 Timothy 6:16 He ALONE POSSESSES IMMORTALITY and lives in UNAPPROACHABLE LIGHT, whom no human has ever seen or is able to see. To him be honor and eternal power! Amen.

The scripture CLEARLY states HE ALONE POSSESSES IMMORTALITY and not first one DESCRIBED in the Bible as REWARDED with the GIFT of IMMORTALITY.

ALONE meaning........

1: separated from others :

2: exclusive of anyone or anything else

3a : considered without reference to any other.

b : incomparable, unique

Since you (CAPTIVATOR) said its JESUS CHRIST, will you equally agree Jesus is Jehovah and GOD ALMIGHTY?

CAPTIVATOR: Vision is NOT reality!!! . U can tell us since Stephen saw Jesus standing at The right hand of God. He literally saw God too

Achorladey: what did Stephen see? Did he see son of man in his GLORY or NOT? Did he go to heaven to do so. Was he in his heavenly body to do so?

CAPTIVATOR: Wake up from slumber

Achorladey: Do I look like someone sleeping while responding to your post all these while?
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by achorladey: 3:10am On May 18, 2019
Barristter07:
After those beautiful explanations by Captivator and Jozzy4 , still asking this:

If this doesn't help you, your case is grin grin
Christ Kingship and Priesthood isn't earthly
" If he were on earth , he would not be a priest " Hebrew 8:4 and 5 regard Christ priesthood as heavenly

Barristter07: After those beautiful explanations by Captivator and Jozzy4 , still asking this:

Achorladey: And you equally saw my response as well to their post, did you?

Barristter07: If this doesn't help you, your case is

Achorladey: Funny you mean abi? and that's equally interesting.

Barristter07: Christ Kingship and Priesthood isn't earthly

Achorladey: I thought his appointment as a KING and PRIEST came from PONTIUS Pilate ni oooo. Hahahahaha. The reason it's heavenly not earthly, after all where was the sacrifice made?

Barristter07: If he were on earth , he would not be a priest

Achorladey: You want him to present his sacrifice in the temple in Jerusalem that has been abandoned? Eh Eh.

Barristter07: Hebrew 8:4 and 5 regard Christ priesthood as heavenly.

You have your response to that now and it still doesn't change the question asked........

Is there anything STOPPING CHRIST the HEAVENLY ONE from REIGNING with those he made KINGS and PRIEST ON THE EARTH?

Hebrews 9: 28. so also, after Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many, to those who eagerly await him he will APPEAR a SECOND TIME, not to BEAR SIN but to bring SALVATION.

the question again........

Is there anything STOPPING CHRIST the HEAVENLY ONE from REIGNING with those he made KINGS and PRIEST ON THE EARTH?

1 Like

Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Jozzy4: 11:42pm On May 18, 2019
achorladey:

Barristter07: After those beautiful explanations by Captivator and Jozzy4 , still asking this:

Achorladey: And you equally saw my response as well to their post, did you?

Barristter07: If this doesn't help you, your case is

Achorladey: Funny you mean abi? and that's equally interesting.

Achorladey: I thought his appointment as a KING and PRIEST came from PONTIUS Pilate ni oooo. Hahahahaha. The reason it's heavenly not earthly, after all where was the sacrifice made?

Achorladey: You want him to present his sacrifice in the temple in Jerusalem that has been abandoned? Eh Eh.

You have your response to that now and it still doesn't change the question asked........

Hebrews 9: 28. so also, after Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many, to those who eagerly await him he will APPEAR a SECOND TIME, not to BEAR SIN but to bring SALVATION.

the question again........

Read The bold again and again . its obvious you didn't take your time to reflect on it. Nobody discuss Christ appearing invisbly a second time but his position as priest and King is Heavenly not earthly. If he would be on earth which is your position, he won't be a priest ! Likewise those in the new covenant with him as priests .
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Jozzy4: 12:07am On May 19, 2019
achorladey:

CAPTIVATOR: Its called materialization because a spirit does not have flesh and Bone's.

Achorladey:The key here is A SPIRIT does not have FLESH and BONES. So is that SPIRIT under consideration here EARTHLY body of JESUS CHRIST or HEAVENLY body of Jesus Christ? Since THAT SPIRIT cannot be SEEN the he reason for MATERIALIZATION. So Why the MATERIALIZATION? if the SPIRIT under consideration here is an EARTHLY body as stated by you earlier?

CAPTIVATOR: When he does possess one. It's termed materialization..

Achorladey: Why did Jesus Christ had to MATERIALIZE after resurrection?

CAPTIVATOR: Ressurected a spirit but materialized in a body of flesh since he hasn't returned to heaven.

Achorladey: Why did he MATERIALIZE since HEAVENLY BODY is still ABSENT as at THEN?

A Spirit can't be seen simple. He would have proceed to heaven immediately and instantly and Get the heavenly body , but due to further assignments... He therefore materialized a body of flesh all through the forty days , Just as captivator pointed out.

CAPTIVATOR: Yeah, Just the same way the dead soldiers who piercers him would.

Achorladey: Obviously you don't believe those SOLDIERS that PIERCED him will see JESUS CHRIST. Hahahahahaha.

CAPTIVATOR: Confused literalist

Achorladey: Expert FIGURATIVES!

CAPTIVATOR: Its Jesus

Achorladey: According to the INSIGHT BOOK this question was raised......

How can Jesus be “the ONE ALONE HAVING IMMORTALITY”?

The answer followed closely

The first one described in the Bible as REWARDED WITH the GIFT of IMMORTALITY is JESUS CHRIST. That HE did NOT POSSESS IMMORTALITY before his RESURRECTION by God is seen from the inspired apostle’s words at Romans 6:9: “Christ, now that he has been raised up from the dead, dies no more; death is master over him no more.”

1 Timothy 6:16 He ALONE POSSESSES IMMORTALITY and lives in UNAPPROACHABLE LIGHT, whom no human has ever seen or is able to see. To him be honor and eternal power! Amen.

The scripture CLEARLY states HE ALONE POSSESSES IMMORTALITY and not first one DESCRIBED in the Bible as REWARDED with the GIFT of IMMORTALITY.

ALONE meaning........

1: separated from others :

2: exclusive of anyone or anything else

3a : considered without reference to any other.

b : incomparable, unique

Since you (CAPTIVATOR) said its JESUS CHRIST, will you equally agree Jesus is Jehovah and GOD ALMIGHTY?

If the reference was to Jehovah, Romans 6:9 would be a lie.

It says King of Kings and Lord of Lords , a title applied to Jesus Christ ( Revelation 19:16) . he was been compared to other kings and so called Lords .

CAPTIVATOR: Vision is NOT reality!!! . U can tell us since Stephen saw Jesus standing at The right hand of God. He literally saw God too

Achorladey: what did Stephen see? Did he see son of man in his GLORY or NOT? Did he go to heaven to do so. Was he in his heavenly body to do so?

CAPTIVATOR: Wake up from slumber

Achorladey: Do I look like someone sleeping while responding to your post all these while?

You are truly sleeping.
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Jozzy4: 12:08am On May 19, 2019
Barristter07:
After those beautiful explanations by Captivator and Jozzy4 , still asking this:

If this doesn't help you, your case is grin grin
Christ Kingship and Priesthood isn't earthly
" If he were on earth , he would not be a priest " Hebrew 8:4 and 5 regard Christ priesthood as heavenly

Point.
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Jozzy4: 1:07am On May 19, 2019
achorladey:

CAPTIVATOR: The Lord lied?

Achorladey: Show me how JESUS lied in his words recorded in

Matthew 24:30.....Then the sign of the Son of man will appear in heaven, and all the tribes of the earth will beat themselves in grief, AND THEY WILL SEE the SON of MAN coming on the CLOUDS of HEAVEN with power and great glory.

John 14:19 says The world will see me no more

CAPTIVATOR: those men are dead and rotten in the dust of the earth. so how could that be?

Achorladey: If a man dies can he LIVE AGAIN? asked the famous JOB. Since Jesus said they will SEE HIM with THEIR EYES who are you to tell him HOW COULD THAT BE? Is Jesus Christ hands now short to do whatever he wants. All authority in heaven and on earth is with him.

CAPTIVATOR: Confused literalist.

Achorladey: Expert on FIGURATIVES.

It says " those" not just that soldier alone. Plural
Matthew 23:33 is still there for you. Gehenna await those religious leaders that pierce him . No ressurection
How could they now see him ?

CAPTIVATOR: The same Jesus said it is FINISHED, but a good Bible student knew that statement itself doesn't mean the ransom was paid immediately but it only an assurance of things to come, when he would appear before the Father in the heavens to obtain deliverance for adamic mankind.

Achorladey: You have entered into FINISHED palaver again. When was it paid oga CAPTIVATOR then?

9: 28 so also the Christ was OFFERED ONCE for all TIME to bear the SINS of MANY; and the second time that he appears it will be apart from SIN, and HE WILL be SEEN by THOSE EARNESTLY LOOKING for him for THEIR SALVATION

CAPTIVATOR: Same thing with his statement about been GIVEN authority, that occurs when he returned to heaven, Study Daniel 7:13,14 very well and read 1Pet 3:22.

Achorladey: What about Matthew 28:18, it's EARTHLY not HEAVENLY. The same GIVEN recorded one is a PROPHECY, one it's FULFILLMENT, what do you think OGA CAPTIVATOR?

This is 1 Peter 3:22.....He is at God’s right hand, for he went to heaven, and angels and authorities and powers were made subject to him.

Colossians 1: 15,16....for all things in heaven and on earth were created in him—all things, whether visible or invisible, whether thrones or dominions, whether principalities or powers—all things were created through him and for him. 17 He himself is before all things and all things are held together in him.

They are all UNDER HIS SUBJECTION right from start.

In heaven

He has FINISHED what was ASKED of him the reason he rightly state what is recorded in Matthew 28:18-20. The best part is Jesus didn't need to ASCEND to HEAVEN to state it.

CAPTIVATOR: 1Pet 3:22 " He is at Gods right hand, for he went to heaven, and angels AND AUTHORITIES and powers were made subject to him "
That occurred when he got to heaven.

Matthew 28:18 Then Jesus came up and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been GIVEN to me.

This occurred RIGHT HERE ON EARTH before he got to HEAVEN. It's what you have you give. Not what you don't have.

CAPTIVATOR: Christ is seated in the heavenly places now and in the Coming system of things.

Achorladey: and the question remains the same......

Christ is seated on earth ? Captivator keep asking where is Jesus throne located , heaven or earth ?

CAPTIVATOR: U can't change this sorry

Achorladey: Change what, change Matthew 28:18 that it was until he got back to HEAVEN what he said came to effect. Hahahahaha.

CAPTIVATOR: Thank you!!!

Achorladey: For what?

CAPTIVATOR: This proved Christ and his co rulers would all be in heaven.

Achorladey: Were those the account in that Ephesians directed to already in the HEAVEN, do THEY have HEAVENLY BODIES as at THEN. Hahahahaha!

CAPTIVATOR: Paul was speaking of something that's certain to occur!

Achorladey: That's certain to occur! E get as e be.

1 Corinthians 6: 16 And what mutual agreement does the temple of God have with idols? For we are the temple of the living God, just as God said, “I will live in them and will walk among them, and I will be their God,and they will be my people.”

Is it Revelation 21:3,4 that will make what is recorded in 2 Corinthians 6:16 occur?

CAPTIVATOR: Let me illustrate, the Bible said Christ the lamb has been slained since the founding of the world . IT SPEAKS AS THOUGH it has HAPPENED whereas Christ wasn't slained until 33CE . why that language in past tense ? From God's view the ransom is paid already. though it hasn't manifested physically.

Achorladey: Oga CAPTIVATOR who knows GOD'S VIEW, which one be it hasn't MANIFESTED PHYSICALLY again?

OK has it MANIFESTED SPIRITUALLY?

you didn't see the past tense did not carry WILL SEAT but SEATED, not "will make" but MADE.

This one no be case of AS THOUGH it has HAPPENED oooooo.

Isaiah 46:10 From the beginning I foretell the outcome, And from long ago the things that have not yet been done. I say, ‘My DECISION WILL STAND, And I will do WHATEVER I PLEASE.

CAPTIVATOR: Same here, No wonder Paul adds "so that IN THE COMING SYSTEM OF THINGS he might demonstrate the surpassing riches of his undeserved kindness In his graciousness toward us in UNION WITH Christ Jesus"

Achorladey:1 Corinthians 3:21-23.  So then, no more boasting about mere mortals! For everything belongs to you, whether Paul or Apollos or Cephas or the world or life or death or the PRESENT or the FUTURE. EVERYTHING BELONGS to YOU, 23 and you belong to Christ, and Christ belongs to God.

CAPTIVATOR: So both Jesus and his co rulers would seat in the heavenly places.

Achorladey: Is there anything STOPPING CHRIST the HEAVENLY ONE from REIGNING with those he made KINGS and PRIEST ON THE EARTH?

Revelation 5:10

You have appointed them as a kingdom and priests to serve our God, and they will reign ON THE EARTH

I saw it clearly it says he raised us up and seated us in the heavenly places. They are not even dead yet talkless of been raised up . its a future event spoken in the present with certanity . they will be with Christ in the heavenly places
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by johnw47: 5:53am On May 19, 2019
Jehovah Jesus, the Alpha and Omega, the first and the last

says Jehovah:

Isa 44:6  Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

Isa 48:12  Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last

says Jesus:

Rev 1:11  Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last ... 

Rev 1:17  ... Fear not; I am the first and the last 
Rev 1:18  I am he that liveth, and was dead ...

Rev 2:8  And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;

Rev 22:13  I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

says Jesus and john:

Rev 1:7  Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.
Rev 1:8  I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Barristter07: 7:57am On May 19, 2019
achorladey:

Emphasis on the bolded ' Came From " . indicates already that you have lost the point in there , the verse didn't address where his appointment came from , But from where he Served as Priest . The levite priest ordained on earth are a shadow of the " Heavenly things " Hebrew 8:5

But if Christ would serve from the earth here, You therefore nullify his position as priest.

" If he were on EARTH , he would not be a priest "

the question again.......

Answer me, Does it say he would come and dwell on earth when he appeared ?

grin grin
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by achorladey: 7:09pm On May 19, 2019
Jozzy4:

Read The bold again and again . its obvious you didn't take your time to reflect on it. Nobody discuss Christ appearing invisbly a second time but his position as priest and King is Heavenly not earthly. If he would be on earth which is your position, he won't be a priest ! Likewise those in the new covenant with him as priests .

Jozzy4: Read The bold again and again.

Achorladey: This is the bold part you are talking about........."If he were on earth , he would not be a priest"

and did you see this in response to the bolded

"You want him to PRESENT HIS SACRIFICE in the temple in JERUSALEM that has been ABANDONED? Eh Eh".

And what did the response of mine tell you about Hebrews 8:4?

Jozzy4: its obvious you didn't take your time to reflect on it.

Achorladey: Check the above If I didn't.

Jozzy4: Nobody discuss Christ appearing invisbly a second time

Achorladey: was it not your friends attempt to answer the question posed previously restated here....

Jozzy4: but his position as priest and King is Heavenly not earthly.

Achorladey: The reason Jesus said in Matthew 28:18......

Then Jesus came up and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.

Jozzy: If he would be on earth which is your position,

Achorladey: This is the question again.......

Jozzy4 he won't be a priest ! Likewise those in the new covenant with him as priests.

Achorladey: You might want to read Revelation 5:10

You have appointed them as a kingdom and priests to serve our God, and they will REIGN ON THE EARTH.”
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by achorladey: 7:37pm On May 19, 2019
Jozzy4:

A Spirit can't be seen simple. He would have proceed to heaven immediately and instantly and Get the heavenly body , but due to further assignments... He therefore materialized a body of flesh all through the forty days , Just as captivator pointed out.

If the reference was to Jehovah, Romans 6:9 would be a lie.

It says King of Kings and Lord of Lords , a title applied to Jesus Christ ( Revelation 19:16) . he was been compared to other kings and so called Lords .

You are truly sleeping.

Jozzy4: A SPIRIT can't be seen SIMPLE.

Achorladey: So what does that tell you about the body of Christ after resurrection? Heavenly or still earthly! After all God is a SPIRIT.

Jozzy4: He would have proceed to heaven immediately and instantly and Get the heavenly body, but due to further assignments... He therefore materialized a body of flesh all through the forty days , Just as captivator pointed out.

Achorladey: Obviously you agree Jesus Christ MATERIALIZE to do such assignment. Why did Jesus had to MATERIALIZE if HIS HEAVENLY body is absent as at then?

Jozzy4: If the reference was to Jehovah, Romans 6:9 would be a lie.

Achorladey: Here is what is under consideration

"The first one described in the Bible as REWARDED WITH the GIFT of IMMORTALITY is JESUS CHRIST. That HE did NOT POSSESS IMMORTALITY before his RESURRECTION".......................... the insight book

The scripture did not use "REWARD WITH GIFT of IMMORTALITY" the scripture states he ALONE POSSESSES IMMORTALITY.

Are we still talking about Christ in that scripture?

Jozzy4: It says King of Kings and Lord of Lords , a title applied to Jesus Christ ( Revelation 19:16) . he was been compared to other kings and so called Lords .

Achorladey: My point of discussion is not about title or no title.

Jozzy4: You are truly sleeping.

Achorladey: You have stated the above previously. Its not something new to think about.
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by achorladey: 9:02pm On May 19, 2019
Jozzy4:

Jozzy4: John 14:19 says The world will SEE ME no MORE

Achorladey: Confused LITERALIST or EXPERT FIGURATIVES. Which one?

Acts 1: 10, 11....... As they were still staring into the sky while he was going, suddenly two men in white clothing stood near them and said, “Men of Galilee, why do you stand here looking up into the sky? This same Jesus who has been taken up from you into heaven will come back in the same way you saw him go into heaven.”

This angel must be one out of the two ........

Confused LITERALIST or EXPERT FIGURATIVES.

Matthew 23:33 is still there for you. Gehenna await those religious leaders that pierce him . No ressurection

In heaven

Christ is seated on earth ? Captivator keep asking where is Jesus throne located , heaven or earth ?

I saw it clearly it says he raised us up and seated us in the heavenly places. They are not even dead yet talkless of been raised up . its a future event spoken in the present with certanity . they will be with Christ in the heavenly places

Jozzy4: It says " those" not just that soldier alone. Plural

Achorladey: Revelation 1:7 Look! He is returning with the clouds, and EVERY EYE WILL SEE HIM,
even those who pierced him, and all the tribes on the earth will mourn because of him.
This will certainly come to pass! Amen.

Jozzy4: Matthew 23:33 is still there for you. Gehenna await those religious leaders that pierce him . No ressurection

According to the ALMIGHTY Jozzy4 abi? You are the one making case for THOSE and not soldiers ALONE but now the THOSE has become "RELIGIOUS LEADERS". Is it the RELIGIOUS LEADERS ALONE? Hahahahahaha.

Jozzy4: How could they now see him?

Achorladey: Confused LITERALIST or expert FIGURATIVES. Which one?

As long as you remember the explanation above given by as to why the religious leaders will not see him AGAIN is from LITERAL point of view, its now your PALAVER to sort with your friend.

Jozzy4: In heaven

Achorladey: This must be your response to the following........"They are all UNDER HIS SUBJECTION right from start"

On EARTH nko?

Jozzy4: Christ is seated on earth ? Captivator keep asking where is Jesus throne located, heaven or earth?

Achorladey: He has my response concerning that based on the scripture he cited already.

Jozzy4: I saw it clearly it says he raised us up and seated us in the heavenly places. They are not even dead yet talkless of been raised up . its a future event spoken in the present with certanity. they will be with Christ in the heavenly places.

Achorladey: This is what you state you saw clearly

Were those the account in that Ephesians directed to already in the HEAVEN, do THEY have HEAVENLY BODIES as at THEN. Hahahahaha!

You have equally repeated the response of your friend, nothing new to see
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Jozzy4: 11:20pm On May 19, 2019
achorladey:

Jozzy4: It says " those" not just that soldier alone. Plural

Achorladey: Revelation 1:7 Look! He is returning with the clouds, and EVERY EYE WILL SEE HIM,
even those who pierced him, and all the tribes on the earth will mourn because of him.
This will certainly come to pass! Amen.

Jozzy4: Matthew 23:33 is still there for you. Gehenna await those religious leaders that pierce him . No ressurection

According to the ALMIGHTY Jozzy4 abi? You are the one making case for THOSE and not soldiers ALONE but now the THOSE has become "RELIGIOUS LEADERS". Is it the RELIGIOUS LEADERS ALONE? Hahahahahaha.

Jozzy4: How could they now see him?

Achorladey: Confused LITERALIST or expert FIGURATIVES. Which one?

As long as you remember the explanation above given by as to why the religious leaders will not see him AGAIN is from LITERAL point of view, its now your PALAVER to sort with your friend.

Jozzy4: In heaven

Achorladey: This must be your response to the following........"They are all UNDER HIS SUBJECTION right from start"

On EARTH nko?

Jozzy4: Christ is seated on earth ? Captivator keep asking where is Jesus throne located, heaven or earth?

Achorladey: He has my response concerning that based on the scripture he cited already.

Jozzy4: I saw it clearly it says he raised us up and seated us in the heavenly places. They are not even dead yet talkless of been raised up . its a future event spoken in the present with certanity. they will be with Christ in the heavenly places.

Achorladey: This is what you state you saw clearly

Were those the account in that Ephesians directed to already in the HEAVEN, do THEY have HEAVENLY BODIES as at THEN. Hahahahaha!

You have equally repeated the response of your friend, nothing new to see

Will they eventually go there ? Yes!

If you disagree, Was Paul lying about God raising them up and sitting in the heavenly places ? I need an answer
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Jozzy4: 11:27pm On May 19, 2019
achorladey:

Jozzy4: A SPIRIT can't be seen SIMPLE.

Achorladey: So what does that tell you about the body of Christ after resurrection? Heavenly or still earthly! After all God is a SPIRIT.

Jozzy4: He would have proceed to heaven immediately and instantly and Get the heavenly body, but due to further assignments... He therefore materialized a body of flesh all through the forty days , Just as captivator pointed out.

Achorladey: Obviously you agree Jesus Christ MATERIALIZE to do such assignment. Why did Jesus had to MATERIALIZE if HIS HEAVENLY body is absent as at then?

Jozzy4: If the reference was to Jehovah, Romans 6:9 would be a lie.

Achorladey: Here is what is under consideration

2 Corinthian 5 can enligthen you, when discussing the difference in the Two bodies , he said it's important to get the one from heaven , so they won't be find " Naked" In their spirit being state.

Jesus materialize so as not to he found naked. All through the 40 days , he was seen in that materialized body, does not mean he changed body. Heavenly body is for heaven

"The first one described in the Bible as REWARDED WITH the GIFT of IMMORTALITY is JESUS CHRIST. That HE did NOT POSSESS IMMORTALITY before his RESURRECTION".......................... the insight book

The scripture did not use "REWARD WITH GIFT of IMMORTALITY" the scripture states he ALONE POSSESSES IMMORTALITY.

Are we still talking about Christ in that scripture?

Jozzy4: It says King of Kings and Lord of Lords , a title applied to Jesus Christ ( Revelation 19:16) . he was been compared to other kings and so called Lords .

Achorladey: My point of discussion is not about title or no title.

To whom is that title applied in the scripture ?

Am defending my strong position that it a reference to Jesus .
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Jozzy4: 11:31pm On May 19, 2019
achorladey:

Jozzy4: Read The bold again and again.

Achorladey: This is the bold part you are talking about........."If he were on earth , he would not be a priest"

and did you see this in response to the bolded

"You want him to PRESENT HIS SACRIFICE in the temple in JERUSALEM that has been ABANDONED? Eh Eh".

And what did the response of mine tell you about Hebrews 8:4?

Jozzy4: its obvious you didn't take your time to reflect on it.

Achorladey: Check the above If I didn't.

Jozzy4: Nobody discuss Christ appearing invisbly a second time

Achorladey: was it not your friends attempt to answer the question posed previously restated here....

Jozzy4: but his position as priest and King is Heavenly not earthly.

Achorladey: The reason Jesus said in Matthew 28:18......

Then Jesus came up and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.

Jozzy: If he would be on earth which is your position,

Achorladey: This is the question again.......

Jozzy4 he won't be a priest ! Likewise those in the new covenant with him as priests.

Achorladey: You might want to read Revelation 5:10

You have appointed them as a kingdom and priests to serve our God, and they will REIGN ON THE EARTH.”

At bold, your translation gave you away . if he were ON EARTH, he won't be a priest !

cc: Captivator, Barristter07
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by achorladey: 11:42pm On May 19, 2019
Barristter07:

Emphasis on the bolded ' Came From " . indicates already that you have lost the point in there , the verse didn't address where his appointment came from , But from where he Served as Priest . The levite priest ordained on earth are a shadow of the " Heavenly things " Hebrew 8:5

But if Christ would serve from the earth here, You therefore nullify his position as priest.

" If he were on EARTH , he would not be a priest "

Answer me, Does it say he would come and dwell on earth when he appeared ?

grin grin

Barristter07: Emphasis on the bolded ' Came From " . indicates already that you have lost the point in there

Achorladey: Is that so?

Barristter07: the verse didn't address where his appointment came from , But from where he Served as Priest.

Achorladey: Did you see this in that post?

"You want him to present his sacrifice in the temple in Jerusalem that has been abandoned? Eh Eh."

Is Christ serving as priest from the EARTH NOW?

Your answer will indeed show if I lost the point?

Barristter07: The levite priest ordained on earth are a shadow of the " Heavenly things " Hebrew 8:5.

Achorladey: The above addressed already

Barristter07: But if Christ would serve from the earth here,

Achorladey: Is Jesus Christ serving as priest from the EARTH NOW?

Barristter07: You therefore nullify his position as priest.

Achorladey: After you answer the question
Just above this part of the post you will see if I indeed NULLIFY his position as PRIEST.

Barristter07: "If he were on EARTH, he would not be a priest "

Achorladey: The above is what you attach to what I just responded to.

Barristter07: Answer me, Does it say he would come and dwell on earth when he APPEARED?

Achorladey: So you agree he will APPEAR. Nice! literally or figuratively?

And does it answer the question..........?

Revelation 5:10 .........You have appointed them as a kingdom and priests to serve our God, and they will REIGN ON THE EARTH.”
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by achorladey: 11:56pm On May 19, 2019
Jozzy4:

2 Corinthian 5 can enligthen you, when discussing the difference in the Two bodies , he said it's important to get the one from heaven , so they won't be find " Naked" In their spirit being state.

Jesus materialize so as not to he found naked. All through the 40 days , he was seen in that materialized body, does not mean he changed body. Heavenly body is for heaven

To whom is that title applied in the scripture ?

Am defending my strong position that it a reference to Jesus .

Jozzy4: 2 Corinthian 5 can enligthen you, when discussing the difference in the Two bodies , he said it's important to get the one from heaven , so they won't be find " Naked" In their spirit being state.

Jesus materialize so as not to he found naked. All through the 40 days , he was seen in that materialized body, does not mean he changed body. Heavenly body is for heaven.

Achorladey: The problem is not about getting one from heaven, did Jesus had to go to heaven and comeback after resurrection before he got one? After all you said he materialized in order to be seen.

Concerning this...."Jesus materialize so as not to be found naked" can you see spirit up to the extent of finding the spirit NAKED? I don't know ooooooo am willing to broaden my knowledge in that.

Jozzy4: To whom is that title applied in the scripture ?

Achorladey: Thank God you the bolded part. The question here is answered already.

Jozzy: Am defending my strong position that it a reference to Jesus.

Achorladey: Oga defend your strong position ooooooo.

Did he ALONE possess IMMORTALITY or he WAS handed to him as a REWARD?
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by achorladey: 12:11am On May 20, 2019
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by achorladey: 12:18am On May 20, 2019
Jozzy4:

Will they eventually go there ? Yes!

If you disagree, Was Paul lying about God raising them up and sitting in the heavenly places ? I need an answer

Jozzy4: Will they eventually go there? Yes!

Achorladey: When they are seated already in heavenly places while on earth, you are talking about EVENTUALLY go there.

Jozzy: If you disagree, Was Paul lying about God raising them up and sitting in the heavenly places? I need an answer

Achorladey: Did you see RAISING or RAISED, SITTING or SEATED in the scripture cited.

Revelation 5:10 is still available to see.......You have appointed them as a kingdom and priests to serve our God, and they will REIGN ON THE EARTH.”
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Jozzy4: 12:21am On May 20, 2019
achorladey:

Jozzy4: 2 Corinthian 5 can enligthen you, when discussing the difference in the Two bodies , he said it's important to get the one from heaven , so they won't be find " Naked" In their spirit being state.

Jesus materialize so as not to he found naked. All through the 40 days , he was seen in that materialized body, does not mean he changed body. Heavenly body is for heaven.

Achorladey: The problem is not about getting one from heaven, did Jesus had to go to heaven and comeback after resurrection before he got one? After all you said he materialized in order to be seen.

Concerning this...."Jesus materialize so as not to be found naked" can you see spirit up to the extent of finding the spirit NAKED? I don't know ooooooo am willing to broaden my knowledge in that.

Go and read that 2Cor chapter 5_ did Paul talk about receiving a body so as not to be found unclad ?

I repeat! Heavenly body was given him when he returned to heaven

Jozzy4: To whom is that title applied in the scripture ?

Achorladey: Thank God you the bolded part. The question here is answered already.

To whom is that title applied ?

Jozzy: Am defending my strong position that it a reference to Jesus.

Achorladey: Oga defend your strong position ooooooo.

Did he ALONE possess IMMORTALITY or he WAS handed to him as a REWARD?

The key word is " possess " . when you are given something, it becomes your possession.
Among the kings and Lords of the earth, he alone has immortality .

I repeat, to whom is the title King of King and Lord of Lord given ?
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Jozzy4: 12:25am On May 20, 2019
achorladey:

Jozzy4: Will they eventually go there? Yes!

Achorladey: When they are seated already in heavenly places while on earth, you are talking about EVENTUALLY go there.

Jozzy: If you disagree, Was Paul lying about God raising them up and sitting in the heavenly places? I need an answer

Achorladey: Did you see RAISING or RAISED, SITTING or SEATED in the scripture cited.

Revelation 5:10 is still available to see.......You have appointed them as a kingdom and priests to serve our God, and they will [b] REIGN ON THE EARTH.”

[/quote]

Oh, they are currently seated in the heavenly places on earth and reigning presently?

Planet Earth is now heavenly places ? grin grin captivator come and see something
grin

The 1000 Years has begun ?

grin

How many years did Paul spent on earth, I thought it should be 1000 ? Heavenly places indeed

grin

Reigning with Satan the ruler of this present world ?

grin
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by achorladey: 12:30am On May 20, 2019
Jozzy4:

At bold, your translation gave you away . if he were ON EARTH, he won't be a priest !

cc: Captivator, Barristter07

Jozzy: At bold, your translation gave you away. if he were ON EARTH, he won't be a priest!

Achorladey: You want to infuse the sense of direction of what Paul is discussing about with those Paul had in mind into what John is being made to see and write about which is to take place shortly.

Ok let me replace the "YOU" contained in Revelation with the "HE" you are bringing into it, that Revelation can then be rewritten as

HE HAS appointed them as a kingdom and priests to serve our God, and they will REIGN ON THE EARTH.”

Abi no be so?
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Jozzy4: 12:34am On May 20, 2019
achorladey:

Jozzy: At bold, your translation gave you away. if he were ON EARTH, he won't be a priest!

Achorladey: You want to infuse the sense of direction of what Paul is discussing about with those Paul had in mind into what John is being made to see and write about which is to take place shortly.

Ok let me replace the "YOU" contained in Revelation with the "HE" you are bringing into it, that Revelation can then be rewritten as

HE HAS appointed them as a kingdom and priests to serve our God, and they will REIGN ON THE EARTH.”

Abi no be so?

Open your eyes , You advocate an earthly priesthood , that Christ will serve as a priest ON EARTH Not from heaven

Scripture said if he were ON EARTH , he won't be a priest

If Christ is on earth, he is not a priest. That is why he can't be on earth
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by achorladey: 12:47am On May 20, 2019
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Jozzy4: 12:50am On May 20, 2019
[quote author=achorladey post=78541938][/quote]

Quote me very well man cheesy
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by achorladey: 12:52am On May 20, 2019
Jozzy4:

Go and read that 2Cor chapter 5_ did Paul talk about receiving a body so as not to be found unclad ?

I repeat! Heavenly body was given him when he returned to heaven

To whom is that title applied ?

The key word is " possess " . when you are given something, it becomes your possession.
Among the kings and Lords of the earth, he alone has immortality .

I repeat, to whom is the title King of King and Lord of Lord given ?

Jozzy: Go and read that 2Cor chapter 5_ did Paul talk about receiving a body so as not to be found unclad?

Achorladey: Christ was resurrected in spirit, did you see anyone see that spirit UNCLAD? Why did he Materialized, your friend once said like the angels do materialize. So what body do angels have? Why do they materialize?

Jozzy4: I repeat! Heavenly body was given him when he returned to heaven

Achorladey: So what body was he using when he was resurrected?

Jozzy4: To whom is that title applied ?

Achorladey: You have my response to this already.

Jozzy4: The key word is " possess " . when you are GIVEN something, it becomes your possession.

Achorladey: Did the scripture states that he was GIVEN? It states HE ALONE POSSESSES not GIVEN?

Jozzy4: Among the kings and Lords of the earth, he alone has immortality. I repeat, to whom is the title King of King and Lord of Lord given.

Achorladey: You are still talking about title, is CHRIST the ONLY SOVEREIGN too or he WAS GIVEN that too as a TITLE?
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by achorladey: 12:59am On May 20, 2019
Jozzy4:

Open your eyes , You advocate an earthly priesthood , that Christ will serve as a priest ON EARTH Not from heaven

Scripture said if he were ON EARTH , he won't be a priest

If Christ is on earth, he is not a priest. That is why he can't be on earth

Its better to go back and read that response to Barristter07 again.

You brought HE into the discussion, I fixed the HE into the scripture for you to see, since the HE has APPOINTED them as a KINGDOM and PRIESTS ON THE EARTH.

Therefore the question.........?

Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by achorladey: 1:10am On May 20, 2019
Jozzy4:

In heaven

John 14:19 cited by you.........

Is it CONFUSED LITERALIST or EXPERT FIGURATIVES. Which one?

And when Jesus said he is going to the father and coming back in John 14:28.....

is it CONFUSED LITERALIST or EXPERT FIGURATIVES? which one?
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Jozzy4: 1:12am On May 20, 2019
achorladey:

You brought HE into the discussion, I fixed the HE into the scripture for you to see, since the HE has APPOINTED them as a KINGDOM and PRIESTS ON THE EARTH.

Hahahaha whatever affect the " He " Jesus , affect those of Rev 5;10 as well
Where Jesus is , they will be . forgotten some of them would even sit on throne, at Jesus right and left hands ? grin grin

This is why it's important you address the He issue of been on earth. It affect those ruling as king and priest with him
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Jozzy4: 1:28am On May 20, 2019
achorladey:

Jozzy: Go and read that 2Cor chapter 5_ did Paul talk about receiving a body so as not to be found unclad?

Achorladey: Christ was resurrected in spirit, did you see anyone see that spirit UNCLAD? Why did he Materialized, your friend once said like the angels do materialize. So what body do angels have? Why do they materialize?

An angel on earth is a spirit materializing in an earthly body. But once their assignment is finished, they return to heaven and DISCARD the Fleshly body for the proper body of their " proper dwelling place" Jude 6 .

Jesus hadn't return to this home of his Father , his place.of dwelling , he continue to materialize an earthly body likewise as not to be found naked

Jozzy4: I repeat! Heavenly body was given him when he returned to heaven

Achorladey: So what body was he using when he was resurrected?

Which body did the apostles see ?

Jozzy4: To whom is that title applied ?

Achorladey: You have my response to this already.

Jozzy4: The key word is " possess " . when you are GIVEN something, it becomes your possession.

Achorladey: Did the scripture states that he was GIVEN? It states HE ALONE POSSESSES not GIVEN?

If he wasn't given, he won't have died when on earth . so there was a time he doesn't have it. So whoever said given is correct! ... When you are given something , it in becomes your possession

Jozzy4: Among the kings and Lords of the earth, he alone has immortality. I repeat, to whom is the title King of King and Lord of Lord given.

Achorladey: You are still talking about title, is CHRIST the ONLY SOVEREIGN too or he WAS GIVEN that too as a TITLE?

The point here is 1Tim 6:15 a reference to a certain King of King and Lord of Lord, the name of who ? Rev 19:16

1 Like

Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Barristter07: 10:14am On May 20, 2019
achorladey:

grin grin grin
" that you may ... sit on thrones to judge the twelve tribes of isreal " Luke 22:29

" However , this sitting down at my right or at my left is not mine to give but it belongs to those whom it has been prepared " Mark 10:40

Jesus left and right hand, on earth ? ? grin

Listen to Jozzy4, whatever affect Jesus , also affect those to sit on thrones as Kings !

" if he were on earth, he won't be a priest " - Heb 8:4

He or they, same applies

1 Like

Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by achorladey: 5:40pm On May 20, 2019
Jozzy4:

An angel on earth is a spirit materializing in an earthly body. But once their assignment is finished, they return to heaven and DISCARD the Fleshly body for the proper body of their " proper dwelling place" Jude 6 .

Jesus hadn't return to this home of his Father , his place.of dwelling , he continue to materialize an earthly body likewise as not to be found naked

Which body did the apostles see ?

If he wasn't given, he won't have died when on earth . so there was a time he doesn't have it. So whoever said given is correct! ... When you are given something , it in becomes your possession

The point here is 1Tim 6:15 a reference to a certain King of King and Lord of Lord, the name of who ? Rev 19:16

Jozzy4: An angel on earth is a spirit materializing in an earthly body.

Achorladey: So what BODY are they in before MATERIALIZING on the EARTH?

Jozzy4: But once their assignment is finished, they return to heaven and DISCARD the Fleshly body for the proper body of their " proper dwelling place" Jude 6.

Achorladey: The above means the ANGELS already have HEAVENLY BODIES, should God give them assignments on earth they MATERIALIZE to carry it out as the case requires. Despite having HEAVENLY BODIES nothing prevented THEM from coming to carry out assignments ON THE EARTH. You agree?

Jozzy4: Jesus hadn't return to this home of his Father, his place of dwelling,

Achorladey: Yes,

Jozzy4: HE CONTINUE to MATERIALIZE an earthly body likewise as not to be found naked

Achorladey: Why did HE CONTINUE to MATERIALIZE an EARTHLY BODY if HEAVENLY BODY is ABSENT as at THEN? After all you said angels MATERIALIZE and they do so because of the HEAVENLY BODY they HAVE.

Jozzy4: Which body did the apostles see?

Achorladey: You tell me.

Jozzy4: If he wasn't given, he won't have died when on earth.

Achorladey: The verse cited didn't state there that HE WAS GIVEN?

Jozzy4: so there was a time he doesn't have it.

Achorladey: When the scripture clearly states HE ALONE POSSESSES IMMORTALITY.

Jozzy4: So WHOEVER said given is correct! ...

Achorladey: and the WHOEVER is ?

Jozzy4: When you are given something, it in becomes your possession

Achorladey: The verse cited didn't say anything concerning GIVEN, You are FIXING given into it.

Jozzy: The point here is 1Tim 6:15 a reference to a certain King of King and Lord of Lord, the name of who ? Rev 19:16

Achorladey: Is the King of king here and Lord of Lord here same as the ONLY SOVEREIGN?
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by achorladey: 7:02pm On May 20, 2019
Jozzy4:

Oh, they are currently seated in the heavenly places on earth and reigning presently?

Planet Earth is now heavenly places ? grin grin captivator come and see something
grin

The 1000 Years has begun ?

grin

How many years did Paul spent on earth, I thought it should be 1000 ? Heavenly places indeed

grin

Reigning with Satan the ruler of this present world ?

grin

Jozzy4: Oh, they are currently seated in the heavenly places on earth and reigning presently?

Achorladey: Colossians 1:13, 14 He delivered us from the power of darkness and TRANSFERRED us to the KINGDOM of the SON he loves, 14 in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.

Oga Jozzy4 are you among those already TRANSFERED to the Kingdom of the SON. If you agree, are you equally SEATED in the HEAVENLY PLACES despite still ON THE EARTH?

Jozzy4: Planet Earth is now heavenly places?

Achorladey: Do we have HEAVENLY PLACES on the EARTH or NOT? were you to address the EARTH itself, will you call it a HEAVENLY BODY or EARTHLY BODY? If it's an HEAVENLY BODY, Does that not tell you we have HEAVENLY PLACES on the EARTH?

Jozzy4: captivator come and see something

Achorladey: Your friend will indeed see LITERALLY and not FIGURATIVELY.

Jozzy4: The 1000 Years has begun?

Achorladey: Did you see me state that the 1000 years has BEGUN? Does the world GOLDEN AGE rings bell to your hearing. Atleast when it comes to SPECULATIONS and ASSUMPTIONS based on dates the organization which you are a member are masters of it. e.g 100 years of Christ REIGN

Jozzy4: How many years did Paul spent on earth, I thought it should be 1000? Heavenly places indeed.

Achorladey: He spent 100,000 trillion years on EARTH? Whatever you think about 1000 is minimal to this one. Christ SEATED them in HEAVENLY places while those apostles were still on EARTH and have no HEAVENLY BODIES. Yes Heavenly places indeed.

Jozzy4: Reigning with Satan the ruler of this present world ?

Achorladey: That colossians 1:13 will just be fine.

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply)

Biodun Fatoyinbo To Spend Night In Police Custody Over Rape Allegation / Born Again Christian Women Wearing Make-up, Is It Biblical? / Why I Refused To Speak Out On Killings In Nigeria — Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 197
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.