Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student (106555 Views)

Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student / Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl / The Identity Of The Girl Who Engages 3 FUTO Students In Tramadol S*x Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by Lentilize: 8:12am On Apr 04, 2019
adioolayi:
Overskill dey kill monkey.....they can continue in heaven..if dem dey do sex for heaven
You mean fornicators will enter Heaven?
Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by Mrpojj(m): 8:16am On Apr 04, 2019
smog2500:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/guardian.ng/news/three-futo-students-die-in-sex-romp-after-taking-tramadol/amp
The girl is lucky
Parents will send u to school
You will go and be having sex orgy with 3 guys
Wen dey finish dey will spread the tales far and wide

2 Likes

Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by kevwemike: 8:16am On Apr 04, 2019
Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by akube2020(m): 8:19am On Apr 04, 2019
Beware of people like this. You met them online and hey try to claim what they don’t know. Them be thief.

Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 04, 2019
JasonScoolari:
I don’t owe any girl orgasm, once i cum i cum. We both started the same time.
I’ll leave the dick for you sha, if you like ride it, bend on it, jump on it, it’s your problem, hustle for your orgasm.

I can't come and kill myself because I want to go 2hrs on top of a pussy.

Master master

I hail thee

Lord of the true men

I salute

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by Purej: 8:20am On Apr 04, 2019
Only the lady survived probably becos she did not take as much tramadol as others.

How could she allow 3 guys on her , that's pathetic. The kind of girls this days en, na wa

1 Like

Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by akdjr(m): 8:22am On Apr 04, 2019
They will definitely make heaven Cox de follow the same rout that brought them to this sinful world. Continue to rest in the bossom of God. Abeg incase una see brother J abeg tell am say people are being scam with his name here make him show up if he go fit and also tell MD say extremist are growing daily in the name of the religion he started.

3 Likes

Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by PoliticalChinex(m): 8:24am On Apr 04, 2019
JasonScoolari:
I’ll leave the dick for you sha, if you like ride it, bend on it, jump on it, it’s your problem, hustle for your orgasm.

Until your wife seek orgasm from other men that u will know that u should not be a one-minute man

2 Likes

Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by hottathafire(m): 8:26am On Apr 04, 2019
deltateam:

Caretaker possibly knew the kind of lives they were living. He knew they were werey 100% but kept quiet.

I have not seen where a caretaker will be living with students o... Are you saying he should be their nanny?
If he tries that, the students will even tell him to go to hell. Caretaker has no case to answer.

5 Likes

Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by suyamasta(m): 8:29am On Apr 04, 2019
At least before you take something do research first na, tramadol and alcohol are never to be taking together, tramadol is already very potent and concentrated, also overdose is a no no, even person we Im bone break as pain management medication they don't take high dosage,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by marldean(m): 8:29am On Apr 04, 2019
Premarital sex is overrated. Three young men with future have just sacrificed themselves just for a few minutes of pleasure. What about eternity?? We young people won't listen. It is not impossible to avoid fornication but only Jesus can give the grace to overcome any sexual lust. My heart bleeds for them. I hope the lady revives and gives her life to Jesus Christ.

5 Likes

Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by obailala(m): 8:31am On Apr 04, 2019
JasonScoolari:

grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by slex(m): 8:31am On Apr 04, 2019
Arresting caretaker for what exactly? He needs to sue that unprofessional group called NPF if he’s detained more than 24 hrs
Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by Kandyudo1(f): 8:33am On Apr 04, 2019
say No to premarital sex...
Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by riczy(m): 8:34am On Apr 04, 2019
I have never seen a sex medal, y ar today's youth foolish n Dnt want to do anything meaningful with their life,Christ have Mercy, d big question is: What would you tell God?

1 Like

Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by KingWarri: 8:34am On Apr 04, 2019
JasonScoolari:

grin
Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by babzo(m): 8:35am On Apr 04, 2019
Fadomero:
is time to let this pigs go dem be disgrace to naija

Bros, are you ok? . Its too early for this kind of talk. Or are you taking something too?
Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 04, 2019
Nigeria police and anyhow arrest...
Why arrest the caretaker of the hostel?
Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by Iko5000: 8:36am On Apr 04, 2019
Sorry can someone explain to me why the caretaker was arrested ?
Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by AngelicBeing: 8:40am On Apr 04, 2019
JasonScoolari:

Hian, Hahaha, Lol at l don't owe any girl orgasm, I agree with you, sex is overated, sex is not food, haba, once you cum, your body calms down and you begin to ask yourself, kini big deal, what is the brouhaha of all this stuff, Abeg, sex is overated, all this give it to me, fúçk my pussy, your dick is the best coming from female folks during sex is bulshit to me, once you cum, the girl should find her cum herself or buzz off grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by ProFuhrer: 8:42am On Apr 04, 2019
So why did the Nigeria police arrest the caretaker of the hostel they were staying in?
Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by Surefire1: 8:43am On Apr 04, 2019
what a waste. Having a brain without using it. Education is not all about knowledge but rather the ability to think and solve problem.

1 Like

Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by Sanctecosma(m): 8:45am On Apr 04, 2019
mosho2good:
You think say break-up between boyfriend and girlfriend na im dey pain pass? have u ever been separated from the person u are about to copy answer from in an examination hall�����

Lol. Bros na your own problem be this?
Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by Sagay212: 8:46am On Apr 04, 2019
Lol... all these rubbish people take just because you want to phuck for so long without ejaculating. How do you enjoy sex for long without cumming.

Phuck and cum even if it's 2 mins, so long as the girl is not running away. You cannot phuck girl the 3rd round and cum quickly no matter the erectile dysfunction you have. Relax and enjoy yourself. Sex no be work.

5 Likes

Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by Redeakaa(m): 8:46am On Apr 04, 2019
mosho2good:
You think say break-up between boyfriend and girlfriend na im dey pain pass? have u ever been separated from the person u are about to copy answer from in an examination hall�����

am still recovering from yestadays break up in CSC405

1 Like

Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by Champneys: 8:46am On Apr 04, 2019
Fantastic!
Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by bluefilm: 8:47am On Apr 04, 2019
Three niggaz plus tramadol could not even kii the girl.

Fear woman.

4 Likes

Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by MxreR: 8:48am On Apr 04, 2019
Rip

Owerri is always in the news for bad reasons, cursed useless worthless town. Abagworo over to you.
Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by Verezy56: 8:48am On Apr 04, 2019
Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 04, 2019
Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by cooleo(m): 8:50am On Apr 04, 2019
And why was the care taker arrested? Did he invite them for the orgy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US / Army Officer Rushed To Hospital With A intimacy gadget Stuck In Her Private Part (Pics) / Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.