Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,966 members, 7,835,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions (42900 Views)

APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo / Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions / How A Youth Corper 'Spelt Nigeria'. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by LazyGold(m): 8:53am On Apr 05, 2019
JubrilBuhari:

Yoloba is the only group in the history of humanity that were defeated by old women.
They never for a day successfully defended their land.

They are the only group that lost their land to few nomadic invaders (Ilorin told Fulani).

They also are the only group of nonentities who believe their progenitor is a cast away demon from the the heaven.

Yoloba peoples are born cowards.

You have forgotten how 3 Million Osu died so quick. cheesy

Fulani/Hausa massacred sodomized and Massacred Igbo men in the north, when the Igbo decided to fight it only ended in Hausa/Fulani raping your women and then killed 3 Million OSU more grin. Which prove igbo are the biggest cowards and losers in History, tell us what your human eating forefathers ever conquered? Nothing because you are Slaves and Cowards at least the Yoruba defeated the Fulani during the Jihad war, what war have your forefathers ever won?

At least we can both agree you are descendants of Cowards and Slaves. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by Amumaigwe: 8:54am On Apr 05, 2019
LazyGold:

Yeah lecture us about how you are the jews, the only Barbaric and Primitive Jews in existence. You were once Cannibals and used to killed Twins, I wonder if Jews are that primitive, backward and Barbaric please stop insulting the real Jews with your usual attache. Jews are not primitive and Barbaric and they are not bunch of savages

Search, download and listen to the Ooni of Ife's lecture on the relationship between Igbos and Jews. Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by IkpuMmadu: 8:54am On Apr 05, 2019
JubrilBuhari:

Yoloba is the only group in the history of humanity that were defeated by old women.

They are the only group that lost their land to few nomadic invaders (Ilorin to Fulani).

They also are the only group of nonentities who believe their progenitor is a cast away demon from the heaven.

Yoloba peoples are born coward.
. Yoruba are not cowards please , they aren't just that they dolt like violence that is the fact

But my case is that they should leave this we own Lagos issue ...no body goes with land
Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by IkpuMmadu: 8:55am On Apr 05, 2019
LazyGold:

Yeah I will agree Lagos no longer belong to Yoruba when an Igbo man or a non Yoruba is nominated as Governor of Lagos State

Don't worry with technology very soon people would do e voting where there would not be a ballot box or touts snatching stuff then it would be open.
Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by IkpuMmadu: 8:56am On Apr 05, 2019
Guestlander:

This is never going to happen. If you have a precedent you may want to educate us. If Nigeria breaks you will need a visa to visit Lagos, not an inch of Yorubaland will be lost to anyone.

What if Lagos is occupied territories like West Bank or Kashmir or even South osetia
Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by LazyGold(m): 8:56am On Apr 05, 2019
IkpuMmadu:
. Yoruba are not cowards please , they aren't just that they dolt like violence that is the fact

But my case is that they should leave this we own Lagos issue ...no body goes with land

We own Lagos as long as non Yoruba can never become Governor of Lagos State.

6 Likes

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by Cyoung4real(m): 8:57am On Apr 05, 2019
Igbos 100 - 1 yorubas grin grin

Sarki you see your life Trouble dey sleep, you go wake am. tongue

8 Likes

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by IkpuMmadu: 8:58am On Apr 05, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Please stop lying, no other tribe is dragging the ownership of lagos apart from the igbos

Don't drag other honest and humble tribes into your well known fantasies.

Oh Igbo Are not dragging Lagos with anyone but the greatest mistake is to fight Igbo in Lagos. That would be too bad. Trust me , that would be too bad

Let's not be pyromaniac here. Live and let's live

9 Likes

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by iluvMAMAV: 8:58am On Apr 05, 2019
JubrilBuhari:
Seriously, I find it disturbing and highly disgusting the notion of comparing Igbo with ugly Afonja demons.

Physically, the are so ugly. Pathetic look, take a look at many of them. You can see their slave leader Tinubu despite stealing billions of Nigerian money is not different from the looks of a typical Afonja idol.

Their women are fat, very ugly, smells horrible, inheritably dirty and very disrespectful. Their men are even jumping on Igbo women, invading Igbo begging for the hands of Igbo women in marriage.
Seriously, I can't see myself fucking Afonja women, they are just plain ugly and smells like dead animals.

Politically, they are envious, wicked and highly selfish.
Yoruba had never for once voted Igbo man in the national politics unlike Igbo people that have voted them in many occasions. Take a look at your history book for confirmation.

Economically, Afonja people lacks creativity, inheritably lazy and are content with 9 - 5 office works which they contribute nothing to. They are horrible business men, very emotional with business decisions.
Lacks the mental strength, will power and strategy to survive business competition which are found abundantly among Igbos.

Igbos are reliable friends, stands loyal no matter what unlike the notorious backstabbers. Afonja people are born lairs, hypocrites and highly unreliable. You just can't hold them by their words, they are that bad!

I can go on and on, it's just that it's an insult trying to compare Igbo with good for nothing backstabbers.
emotional wt business decisions...u nailed it

6 Likes

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by JubrilBuhari: 8:58am On Apr 05, 2019
LazyGold:

You have forgotten how 3 Million Osu died so quick. cheesy

Fulani/Hausa massacred sodomized and Massacred Igbo men in the north, when the Igbo decided to fight it only ended in Hausa/Fulani raping your women and then killed 3 Million OSU more grin. Which prove igbo are the biggest cowards and losers in History, tell us what your human eating forefathers ever conquered? Nothing because you are Slaves and Cowards at least the Yoruba defeated the Fulani during the Jihad war, what war have your forefathers ever won?

No Afonja, I remember our people that stood up and successfully defended their lands, till this day no part of Igboland is taken by anyone.

Go back to Afonja history of Ilorin and see the reason reasons why Fulani can never take you people seriously.
Yoloba vultures are born cowards. They ran and knelt down to any combat threat. Ilorin is lost to a few Fulani nomads and it's lost forever.

Yoloba spineless cowards were defeated and chase away from buy old women. grin

Now wonder you lots are spineless till tomorrow.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by LazyGold(m): 8:59am On Apr 05, 2019
IkpuMmadu:

Don't worry with technology very soon people would do e voting where there would not be a ballot box or touts snatching stuff then it would be open.

Even if you are going to be voting, you will be voting for a Yoruba man no matter what. I will agree Lagos doesn't belong to Yoruba when a non Yoruba is nominated as Lagos Governor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by Ziggylady(f): 9:02am On Apr 05, 2019
Iamgrey5:
I honestly respect you bruv, you are truly one of a kind.

I might change my opinion because of people like you some days, but I can't stand helplessly watching my tribe being attacked again and again by ordinary people filled with hatred.

Most of them think that they are truly better than you because you have chosen to ignore them.

Nonetheless, I truly respect you and your views.

Even on this thread,only an Igboman has spoken with so much maturity and positivity like the dude you responded to..Every single Yoruba person has spewed bile...As you can see,not one Igbo person have insulted him for his love for yorubas

Do you guys have someone like him on Nairaland?.NO!

.The few who dares to speak like him gets consummed by the hate-filled bile and vitrol from fellow yorubas,either intimidating and wiping off every trace of goodness from them or make them cower into their shell..

FFK is having it hot from fellow yorubas because he appears to have a soft spot for Igbos while not insulting his yoruba tribe in the process

Conclusion:Average Yorba person is inherently evil,mean and wicked,unfortunately they meet their match in the ever adapting Igbos 24/7.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by Iamgrey5(m): 9:05am On Apr 05, 2019
JubrilBuhari:

They are the only group that lost their land to few nomadic invaders (Ilorin to Fulani).

They also are the only group of nonentities who believe their progenitor is a cast away demon from the heaven.

This one never learnt history in school

Every tribe within the reach of the Fulani Islamic state of Sokoto was conquered by the Fulanis

I.e. Hausa, Nupe, kanuri etc.

For fifty years Dahomey was under the control of Oyo empire through its sub kingdom in today's Benin republic. They are ketu and Ajashe.

Oyo empire was the biggest empire in the west of the river Niger at a point in which Far away kingdoms in Ghana still testify to it in their oral history.

Oyo subsidiaries of Ketu and Ajashe, not Oyo itself were merely run over when the Portuguese started supplying the fons in Dahomey with more sophisticated weapons

The amazon queen of Dahomey were not ordinary women and their expoilts was well documented in the Movie Wakada released last year.

Pick a book and read instead of wasting your life away fighting a tribal war that has certainly made you dumber by the look of things grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by LazyGold(m): 9:06am On Apr 05, 2019
JubrilBuhari:

No Afonja, I remember our people that stood up and successfully defenders their lands, till this day no part of Igboland is taken by any one.

Go back to Afonja history of Ilorin and see the reason reasons why Fulani can never take you people seriously.
Yoloba vultures are born cowards. They ran and knelt down to any combat threat. Ilorin is lost to a few Fulani monads and it is lost forever.

Yoloba spineless cowards were defeated android chase away from buy old women. grin

Now wonder you lots are spineless till tomorrow.

Look at this one grin. In life you win some and lose some and Yoruba definitely won more than they lost. A single Oyo state is bigger than Entire South East, your forefathers are losers through out their history no record of winning. Biggest losers and Cowards in history you won the award. The Hausa/Fulani that we dealt with during Jihad War, even the Hausa Fulani that tried us recently in Ile-ife only few of them live to tell the Story, even the north still hold grudges with us for severely dealing with them in South West, can the Igbo boast of the same thing? You can only boast about how Hausa / Fulani sodomized you in the north and killed 3 Million OSU and raped your women. Shameless cowards

5 Likes

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by Guestlander: 9:06am On Apr 05, 2019
JubrilBuhari:

Where were your ancestors when all these were going on?

4 Likes

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by IkpuMmadu: 9:08am On Apr 05, 2019
LazyGold:

Even if you are going to be voting, you will be voting for a Yoruba man no matter what. I will agree Lagos doesn't belong to Yoruba when a non Yoruba is nominated as Lagos Governor
lol

I laugh
Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by JubrilBuhari: 9:10am On Apr 05, 2019
Iamgrey5:
This one never learnt history in school

Every tribe within the reach of the Fulani Islamic state of Sokoto was conquered by the Fulanis

I.e. Hausa, Nupe, kanuri etc.

For fifty years Dahomey was under the control of Oyo empire through its sub kingdom in today's Benin republic. They are ketu and Ajashe.

Oyo empire was the biggest empire in the west of the river Niger at a point in which Far away kingdom in Ghana still testify too in their oral history.

Oyo subsidiaries of Ketu and Ajashe, not Oyo itself were merely run over when the Portuguese started supplying the fons in Dahomey with more sophisticated weapons

The amazon queen of Dahomey were not ordinary women and their expoilts was well documented in the Movie Wakada released last year.

Pick a book and read instead of wasting your life away fighting a tribal war that has certainly made you dumber by the look of things grin

This one is an empty brain.
Fulani tested Igbo and where not given an inch of space. Their final assault alongside others including Arab counters was in the civil war and till today they steer clear from Igboland.

They hardly talk or make noise i Igboland.
Yoloba's Ilorin is a case study of born cowards and naturally weak non-entities.
Stop giving excuses. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by LazyGold(m): 9:13am On Apr 05, 2019
JubrilBuhari:

No, I mean Igbo fought for 30 months with their heads up on high. Fighting the whole world and at the end the supposed winners confessed no victory no vanquish.

Now let's talk of Yoloba vultures.
They lost their Ilorin to a few Fulani nomads, the land remains under caliphate control till this day. If they dare talk they will be taken to village square and be beheaded.

Yoloba cowards is the only group that won election but your Fulani Lords took the idiot to jail an killed him like fowl afterwards.
Inheritably, cowards.

You can continue to mourn for Yoruba about Ilorin, Ilorin is just an inch of Yoruba territory and it is not even lost because we still live there till today. Oyo state alone is Bigger than Entire South East which means we already have abundant Lands and more than enough, but your cowards and Slaves forefathers can not boast of that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by Iamgrey5(m): 9:13am On Apr 05, 2019
Ziggylady:

Even on this thread,only an Igboman has spoken with so much maturity and positivity like the dude you responded to..Every single Yoruba person has spewed bile...As you can see,not one Igbo person have insulted him for his love for yorubas

Do you guys have someone like him on Nairaland?.NO!

.The few who dares to speak like him gets consummed by the hate-filled bile and vitrol from fellow yorubas,either intimidating and wiping off every trace of goodness from them or make them cower into their shell..

FFK is having it hot from fellow yorubas because he appears to have a soft spot for Igbos while not insulting his yoruba tribe in the process

Conclusion:Average Yorba person is inherently evil,mean and wicked,unfortunately they meet their match in the ever adapting Igbos 24/7.
Even on this thread I have not seen a Yoruba lady make any tribal remark, but you are here with the rest of your hateful hypocritical group making all sort of snide remarks against the Yorubas to the extent of deliberately misspealing the word, while others patiently wait on side line to use the like button on any tribal remarks against Yorubas that wet their pants grin

FFK have spent his live insulting all the tribes in Nigeria starting from insulting igbos to Hausas to the Fulanis grin

FFK is a Nigerian politician with very little shame only comparable with strippers in night clubs that will shake their harses to anything as long as money is involved. grin

So please he is not an example of anything noble.

4 Likes

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by LazyGold(m): 9:14am On Apr 05, 2019
IkpuMmadu:
lol

I laugh

You will laugh till eternity. Non Yoruba can never be a Governor in Lagos State and that's the fact

1 Like

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by LazyGold(m): 9:17am On Apr 05, 2019
JubrilBuhari:

No, I mean Igbo fought for 30 months with their heads up on high. Fighting the whole world and at the end the supposed winners confessed no victory no vanquish.

Now let's talk of Yoloba vultures.
They lost their Ilorin to a few Fulani nomads, the land remains under caliphate control till this day. If they dare talk they will be taken to village square and be beheaded.

Yoloba cowards is the only group that won election but your Fulani Lords took the idiot to jail an killed him like fowl afterwards.
Inheritably, cowards.

You fought for 30 month and 3 Million of you were massacred like Chicken, shameless Cowards grin

1 Like

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by JubrilBuhari: 9:18am On Apr 05, 2019
LazyGold:

Look at this one grin. In life you win some and lose some and Yoruba definitely won more than they lost. A single Oyo state is bigger than Entire South East, your forefathers are losers through out their history no record of winning. Biggest losers and Cowards in history you won the award. The Hausa/Fulani that we dealt with during Jihad War, even the Hausa Fulani that tried us recently in Ile-ife only few of them live to tell the Story, even the north still hold grudges with us for severely dealing with them in South West, can the Igbo boast of the same thing? You can only boast about how Hausa / Fulani sodomized you in the north and killed 3 Million OSU and raped your women. Shameless cowards

History made it clear that Fulani lost more soldiers than Igbo solders during the war.
The combined strength of other groups in Nigeria including Afonja cowards who were used to dodge bullets lost more soldiers.

At some time during the war the so called Fulani soldiers were hailing Biafran counterpart as strong brave and that the quarrel is between Ojuwku and Gowon.

Now let's take a look at how they recorganize you cowards.
'If I wake up from sleep and heard Yoruba beating drums or war, I will go back to sleep' - Abacha. cheesy

No wonder they never recognised you Afonja weaklings as Muslims.
Cowards cannot be good Muslims grin

Ilorin, conquered land. Afonja ugly long heads conquered cowards. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by Iamgrey5(m): 9:18am On Apr 05, 2019
JubrilBuhari:

This one is an empty brain.
Fulani tested Igbo and where not given an inch of space. Their final assault alongside others including Arab counters was in the civil war and till today they steer clear from Igboland.

They hardly talk or make noise i Igboland.
Yoloba's Ilorin is a case study of born cowards and naturally weak non-entities.
Stop giving excuses. cheesy
This is a lie

Fulanis couldn't break the igala, idoma and tiv lines like they broke the Nupe lines in the western of Nigeria. In addition, Fulanis didn't have a strong presence in those places to begin with like they already had in Yoruba land before taking ilorin.

Many Yorubas in ilorin were already Muslims before Alimi took over.

Hence, they never really had any relationship with igbos before Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by JubrilBuhari: 9:20am On Apr 05, 2019
LazyGold:

You fought for 30 month and 3 Million of you were massacred like Chicken, shameless Cowards grin
300 million, Afonja stats.
Meanwhile, Ilorin is under the grip hold of Caliphate, Abiola moro.n killed like a rat in Fulani prison. Awolowo coward took rat poison. grin

4 Likes

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by giftedben: 9:21am On Apr 05, 2019
Yoruba's are lazy, full of hate and envy. They are never trust worthy and lack genuine business strategy. They love to tell liars and are never happy with the success of any other ethnic group.

5 Likes

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by ThePreachersSon: 9:22am On Apr 05, 2019
Olu20090:

Igbos/Biafrans are not Africans okay. We are Negroes or Black Hebrews.

See this one, make una dey give una selves hope. Black Hebrew, Israelite people, I sure say Hebrew people go deny una. Abi una think say them dey encourage robbery, awon Bureau de change robbers.

2 Likes

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by LazyGold(m): 9:23am On Apr 05, 2019
JubrilBuhari:

300 million, Afonja stats.
Meanwhile, Ilorin is under the grip hold of Caliphate, Abiola moro.n killed like a rat in Fulani prison. Awolowo coward took rat poison. grin

You are still a Shameless cowards at least Yoruba can still boast about Having more than Enough Lands, Oyo State alone is bigger than Entire South East can your Coward forefathers boast about the same thing ?

2 Likes

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by JubrilBuhari: 9:23am On Apr 05, 2019
Iamgrey5:
This is a lie

Fulanis couldn't break the igala, idoma and tiv lines like they broke the Nupe lines in the western of Nigeria. In addition, Fulanis didn't have a strong presence in those places to begin with like they already had in Yoruba land before taking ilorin.

Many Yorubas in ilorin were already Muslims before Alimi took over.

Hence, they never really had any relationship with igbos before Nigeria

Dude, stop weeping. Ilorin is lost and lost forever.
Unlike you cowards Igbos have successfully defended their lands from the any invaders including the threat colonial invaders.

Go and read about Ekumeku war.
Cowards are always cowards. grin

2 Likes

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by ThePreachersSon: 9:26am On Apr 05, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
sharap igbo s dont look like you ugly ass afonjas.....afonjas in general are very ugly ...they reek of low self esteem ...they bleach their skin just to look like igbos any( yoruba girl that bleach her skin finish will come to facebook and post....."i dont know why people always think i am igbo"wink...igbos are very attractive race that is why we dominate the beauty industry both male and female...most african americans are descendants of the great igbo race....afonjas are black...with tear tear face and possibly migrated from south sudan or senegal0 grin grin

Most African Americans are descendants of Igbo people, this one got me. Aba na, tell the truth.

2 Likes

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by Iamgrey5(m): 9:30am On Apr 05, 2019
JubrilBuhari:

Dude, stop weeping. Ilorin is lost and lost forever.
Unlike you cowards Igbos have successfully defended their lands from the any invaders including the threat colonial invaders.

Go and read about Ekumeku war.
Cowards are always cowards. grin
Bro how many invanders

You didn't deal with any Calvary Army in your little enclave in the history of your little igbo homesteads

No kingdom ever payed homage to you

Whereas, the kingdoms of Borgu and Dahomey in todays Benin republic once paid homage to the great Oyo empire grin

I repeat go and pick up a book

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by LazyGold(m): 9:34am On Apr 05, 2019
JubrilBuhari:

History made it clear that Fulani lost more soldiers than Igbo solders during the war.
The combined strength of other groups in Nigeria including Afonja cowards who were used to dodge bullets lost more soldiers.

At some time during the war the so called Fulani soldiers were hailing Biafran counterpart as strong brave and that the quarrel is between Ojuwku and Gowon.

Now let's take a look at how they recorganize you cowards.
'If it wake up from sleep and heard Yoruba beating drums or war, I will go back to sleep' Abacha. cheesy

No wonder they never recognised you Afonja weaklings as you Muslim.
Cowards cannot become good Muslims grin

Ilorin, conquered land. Afonja trine, conquered cowards. grin

You lost more soldiers shameless liar and Cowards. And a simple strategy from a Yoruba man killed 3 Million OSU but here you are boasting about your best coward feats in History where your war Hero ran away in woman Skirt grin shameless losers and Cowards

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Election Tribunal Orders Substituted Service On Governor Diri / Aerial View Of Peter Obi Rally In Owerri (video) / 13 Boko Haram Insurgents & Their Families Surrender To The Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.