Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions (42760 Views)

APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo / Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions / How A Youth Corper 'Spelt Nigeria'. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by ololade5597: 9:34am On Apr 05, 2019
JubrilBuhari:

Even Hausa know damn well that Igbo fear nobody, something I cannot say of the born cowards and low life Afonja slaves.

Keep encouraging yourself...I knew that’s wat you’ll say,wen it comes to real life u dare not confront them you know that

1 Like

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by LazyGold(m): 9:38am On Apr 05, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Bro how many invanders

You didn't deal with any Calvary Army in your little enclave in the history of your little igbo homesteads

No kingdom ever payed homage to you

Whereas, the kingdoms of Borgu and Dahomey in todays Benin republic ones paid homage to the great Oyo empire grin

I repeat go and pick up a book

Leave that shameless cowards alone grin

Boasting about how 3 Million of his people died and their war hero ran away in woman skirt. Shameless people and cowards boasting about the death of his people

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by Gulher: 9:48am On Apr 05, 2019
This thread is disgusting and primitive. I hope you all are just trolling for fun.
Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 05, 2019
ThePreachersSon:

[s]See this one, make una dey give una selves hope. Black Hebrew, Israelite people, I sure say Hebrew people go deny una. Abi una think say them dey encourage robbery, awon Bureau de change robbers. [/s]
Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by LazyGold(m): 9:52am On Apr 05, 2019
giftedben:
Yoruba's are lazy, full of hate and envy. They are never trust worthy and lack genuine business strategy. They love to tell liars and are never happy with the success of any other ethnic group.

We lack geniune business strategy but still yet no Igbo business man is successful like us. We intentionally leave the petty business and trading for you but now we have realized our mistake we are going to troop back to that business and very soon we will Boycott Igbo business in South West. You have taken all the opportunities we gave you for granted, you think because we intentionally forsake that part for you it means we can not compete, very soon we will Boycott Igbo business in South West and learn how to patronize only our own by fire by force. I actually like how you continue to tell the story of how Yoruba can't compete in Business all we need to start competing in Business is to go into It ourselves and Boycott patronizing your business. You will be the losers at last

We can boycott your business in South West and then you will watch as we start competing in Business, we intentionally leave that part for you but now you have taken the opportunities for granted

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by babaniyen1(m): 10:04am On Apr 05, 2019
What they know how to do best

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by Ziggylady(f): 10:04am On Apr 05, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Even on this thread I have not seen a Yoruba lady make any tribal remark, but you are here with the rest of your hateful hypocritical group making all sort of snide remarks against the Yorubas to the extent of deliberately misspealing the word, while others patiently wait on side line to use the like button on any tribal remarks against Yorubas that wet their pants grin

FFK have spent his live insulting all the tribes in Nigeria starting from insulting igbos to Hausas to the Fulanis grin

FFK is a Nigerian politician with very little shame only comparable with strippers in night clubs that will shake their harses to anything as long as money is involved. grin

So please he is not an example of anything noble.

What is hypocritical in my post or are you sleep-writting?..Nowwhere in my post did i try to change your mind ,preach to you or anyone else for that matter.,How do you know there are no yoruba lady on this thread?..This is a faceless forum and anyone can be whatever they please so your point does not hold water in that regard

..You can twist my POV however way you like it,its your business cos my point is clear for all to see.

, Unlike you,i do not pretend to like the average yoruba cos i do not or need some sort of preaching to change my opinion like we all do not know what is right or wrong. lipsrsealed

You claim FFK insults every tribe,yet you lots have a special hatred for him and never fails to pour invectives,scorn and bile on him at every turn

That validates my point about you lots....By the way attaching "nobility" to any Nigerian politician including yorubas is laughable

6 Likes

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by babaniyen1(m): 10:06am On Apr 05, 2019
Shameless

1 Like

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by Iamgrey5(m): 10:08am On Apr 05, 2019
Ziggylady:

What is hypocritical in my post or are you sleep-writting?..Nowwhere in my post did i try to change your mind ,preach to you or anyone else for that matter.,How do you know there are no yoruba lady on this thread?..This is a faceless forum and anyone can be whatever they please so your point does not hold water in that regard

..You can twist my POV however way you like it,its your business cos my point is clear for all to see.

, Unlike you,i do not pretend to like the average yoruba cos i do not or need some sort of preaching to change my opinion like we all do not know what is right or wrong. lipsrsealed

You claim FFK insults every tribe,yet you lots have a special hatred for him and never fails to pour invectives,scorn and bile on him at every turn

That validates my point about you lots.

All I see is bla bla bla bla bla, Hence, bla should have been bla because of bla grin

I have made my point earlier, so I won't repeat myself. grin

3 Likes

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by JubrilBuhari: 10:12am On Apr 05, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Bro how many invanders

You didn't deal with any Calvary Army in your little enclave in the history of your little igbo homesteads

No kingdom ever payed homage to you

Whereas, the kingdoms of Borgu and Dahomey in todays Benin republic ones paid homage to the great Oyo empire grin

I repeat go and pick up a book

Lol
We don't need anyone's homage, Igbos are naturally the publicans. History could have helped you. cheesy

The reality here is, Ilorin has been taken over by Fulani and you cowards are too afraid to talk our fight for it for the fear of losing your long empty heads.

4 Likes

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by LazyGold(m): 10:25am On Apr 05, 2019
JubrilBuhari:

Lol
We don't need anyone's homage, Igbos are naturally the publicans. History could have helped you. cheesy

The reality here is, Ilorin has been taken over by Fulani and you cowards are too afraid to talk our fight for it for the fear of losing your long empty heads.

Yoruba still live in Ilorin, and even if we lost Ilorin we would still have more lands that is 4 times bigger than yours. what you should worry about is Pushing more OSU to their early grave, you are bunch of cowards and slaves and you really need to worry more about your people.

3 Likes

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by nwanyionitsha: 10:30am On Apr 05, 2019
WiLdFLame:

We are brothers
Brothers gini?
Have you finished cussing and calling names?
Tueh...
Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by nwanyionitsha: 10:34am On Apr 05, 2019
LazyGold:
If you check this thread you will know the first person that started the Tribal Bigotry, Envy, and Hatred is from Igbo. The savages and Cannibals of Africa, they are a curse on Nigeria
See them they have started.
Go and take care of your ritualistic family.
Umu awo bu awo.
Tueh...

3 Likes

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by nwanyionitsha: 10:38am On Apr 05, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
angry sad embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed undecided fl@theadsareCriminals..yorubas scold/disgrace criminals but Ipob encourage dem..To dem,nah development. Yorubas traders are open/sincere. ipob traders are liars .If u dnt shine ur eyes they'll sell Samsong charger instead of Samsung. Their ladies have hairy chest,beard gang,yamz legs/chase u wit pestle,fat/protruding stomach .Yorubas ladies dnt grow beard, have yamz leg
Ritualists. People that their women eat men. Tueh...

3 Likes

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by Kusherman: 10:40am On Apr 05, 2019
This thread is a very bad way to start the day. I spit on all of you!
Tribalism has blinded you fools, the questions you're meant to ask you're not asking, the stand you're meant to take for progress you're not taking but prefer to type hateful comments from your empty balloon of a head. You're being taken for the fools that you are by your own government and you keep short changing yourself, taking your nonsense to the world to laugh at. If you don't love yourselves how will anyone love you?Whether you like it or not, You're Nigerians first then igbo/Yoruba second. God punish all you tribalistic animals.
Bunch of brainless nitwits!
Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 05, 2019
This thread is full of stupidity. Stop hating each other .
Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by kibraaminase(m): 10:51am On Apr 05, 2019
I don't know reason why this Ipob shame of themselves,there is no where you heard about robbery incident that an Igbo man won't involves even in the NW,NE,NC and SW how many Yoruba are ring leader to robbery gang in another man land.

3 Likes

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by JubrilBuhari: 10:52am On Apr 05, 2019
LazyGold:

Yoruba still live in Ilorin, and even if we lost Ilorin we would still have more lands that is 4 times bigger than yours. what you should worry about is Pushing more OSU to their early grave, you are bunch of cowards and slaves and you really need to worry more about your people.
Lol
Living in there as slaves and tenants, I agree. Ilorin has Fulanis Emir and is under the control of Sokoto Caliphates.

Lost and lost forever, cowards! cheesy

5 Likes

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by LazyGold(m): 11:03am On Apr 05, 2019
JubrilBuhari:

Lol
Living in there as slaves and tenants, it agree. Ilorin has Fulanis Emir and is under the control of Sokoto Caliphates.

Lost and lost forever, cowards! cheesy

Slaves calling someone slaves lol

Biggest cowards in History calling someone cowards. Despite the fact that the Hausa/Fulani massacred you and raped you through out history you have agreed to give them presidency in 2023 and renew your Slavery. Shameless cowards! The Obi of Onitsha is a Benin Man under the Kingdom of Benin, Igbo are still living in Onitsha as slaves and Cowards cheesy
Onitsha is lost forever cowards! cheesy talk to me when you end your Slavery in Onitsha shameless cowards!

3 Likes

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by blingxx(m): 11:16am On Apr 05, 2019
Ziggylady:

Even on this thread,only an Igboman has spoken with so much maturity and positivity like the dude you responded to..Every single Yoruba person has spewed bile...As you can see,not one Igbo person have insulted him for his love for yorubas

Do you guys have someone like him on Nairaland?.NO!

.The few who dares to speak like him gets consummed by the hate-filled bile and vitrol from fellow yorubas,either intimidating and wiping off every trace of goodness from them or make them cower into their shell..

FFK is having it hot from fellow yorubas because he appears to have a soft spot for Igbos while not insulting his yoruba tribe in the process

Conclusion:Average Yorba person is inherently evil,mean and wicked,unfortunately they meet their match in the ever adapting Igbos 24/7.

Ignorance is toxic bro.. Stop lying, it's only yoruba that can accommodate both ibo and hausa with open hand without conflicts, the northerners kill you, yet they can find little or no yoruba colonies in the north, east and south south.. Do you ever think about this ... Even ibos don't love themselves, the average ibo man rather ran down to southwest to hustle than to live on his fathers land undecided, yet you spew hate on us....maybe if yorubas start killing your people due to hate like the northerners maybe you will learn Because you are stupid and you know it

4 Likes

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by Finnese001: 11:27am On Apr 05, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
sharap igbo s dont look like you ugly ass afonjas.....afonjas in general are very ugly ...they reek of low self esteem ...they bleach their skin just to look like igbos any( yoruba girl that bleach her skin finish will come to facebook and post....."i dont know why people always think i am igbo"wink...igbos are very attractive race that is why we dominate the beauty industry both male and female...most african americans are descendants of the great igbo race....afonjas are black...with tear tear face and possibly migrated from south sudan or senegal0 grin grin

Just like this

3 Likes

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 05, 2019
Fake beef
Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by abbeyty(m): 12:00pm On Apr 05, 2019
There is no different between them, they are both shiit in the shiit hole rule by the gullible politicians and always fight among themselves instead of channel their anger toward the ruling class who have mortgaged their future and the future of their unborn kids
Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by Pearlyakin(m): 12:01pm On Apr 05, 2019
JubrilBuhari:
Seriously, I find it disturbing and highly disgusting the notion of comparing Igbo with ugly Afonja demons.

Physically, the are so ugly. Pathetic look, take a look at many of them. You can see their slave leader Tinubu despite stealing billions of Nigerian money is not different from the looks of a typical Afonja idol.

Their women are fat, very ugly, smells horrible, inheritably dirty and very disrespectful. Their men are even jumping on Igbo women, invading Igbo begging for the hands of Igbo women in marriage.
Seriously, I can't see myself fucking Afonja women, they are just plain ugly and smells like dead animals.

Politically, they are envious, wicked and highly selfish.
Yoruba had never for once voted Igbo man in the national politics unlike Igbo people that have voted them in many occasions. Take a look at your history book for confirmation.

Economically, Afonja people lacks creativity, inheritably lazy and are content with 9 - 5 office works which they contribute nothing to. They are horrible business men, very emotional with business decisions.
Lacks the mental strength, will power and strategy to survive business competition which are found abundantly among Igbos.

Igbos are reliable friends, stands loyal no matter what unlike the notorious backstabbers. Afonja people are born lairs, hypocrites and highly unreliable. You just can't hold them by their words, they are that bad!

I can go on and on, it's just that it's an insult trying to compare Igbo with good for nothing backstabbers.
So you fool have the time to spew out such an hatred post, well i blame Gowon for not exterminating your tribe completely instead of your fathers eating lizard in the forest.

4 Likes

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by Psychozako: 12:30pm On Apr 05, 2019
PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR QUALITY DESIGNS AT AFFORDABLE PRICES.

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by JubrilBuhari: 12:44pm On Apr 05, 2019
Pearlyakin:

So you fool have the time to spew out such an hatred post, well i blame Gowon for not exterminating your tribe completely instead of your fathers eating lizard in the forest.
Afonja slave continues mourning.
Cowards that were used to dodge bullets by your Fulani masters.

Unlike weaklings like you that lost Ilorin to few Fulani nomads we don't fear anyone and ain't cowards like you useless lots.

Keep crying, shameless ugly long head cowards. grin

2 Likes

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 05, 2019
JubrilBuhari:

Yoloba is the only group in the history of humanity that were defeated by old women.
They never for a day successfully defended their land.

They are the only group that lost their land to few nomadic invaders (Ilorin to Fulani).

They also are the only group of nonentities who believe their progenitor is a cast away demon from the heaven.

Yoloba people are born coward.
lafff wan destroy my belle hahahahah

2 Likes

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by Rolly22(m): 12:56pm On Apr 05, 2019
Colonelswitz101:
One tribe is industrious, accommodating and straight forward....IGBO$
The other tribe are agberos, full of envy, backstabbing, ritualists,rapists, organ havesters with many masters degree holders in skull mining technologies.....Afonjas

And you forgot their University of Minoskullogy

3 Likes

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by Pearlyakin(m): 12:56pm On Apr 05, 2019
JubrilBuhari:

Afonja slave continues mourning.
Cowards that were used to dodge bullets by your Fulani masters.

Unlike weaklings like you that lost Ilorin to few Fulani nomads we don't fear anyone and ain't cowards like you useless lots.

Keep crying, shameless ugly long head cowards. grin
Fool, when we are talking about cowards you talk about ojukwu and Kanu, moreso ilorin is yoruba land even their king bear a yoruba Name.
Talking about ugliness you guys can't stand most yorubas, and I'm far more handsome than you are and your entire generations, you can argue with your phone.
Osu people

3 Likes

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by JubrilBuhari: 1:21pm On Apr 05, 2019
Pearlyakin:

Fool, when we are talking about cowards you talk about ojukwu and Kanu, moreso ilorin is yoruba land even their king bear a yoruba Name.
Talking about ugliness you guys can't stand most yorubas, and I'm far more handsome than you are and your entire generations, you can argue with your phone.
Osu people
Ojukwu fought very hard but lost to world power and went on exile.
Kanu challenged Buhari and called him mad man in Abuja.

Now let's talk of Afonja cowards.
Awolowo thief planned coup that failed and when aware he will be dealt with by his Fulani masters, he drank rat poison. cheesy

Thief.nubu started the unrest at Lagos when ugly Abiola wasn't arrested, her couldn't even let the deployed soldiers to hit Lagos before running away. Coward! cheesy

Oladipo Diya planned a coup against Abacha which failed woefully, when arrested to be dealt with by much younger Al Mustapha, he was knelt down, begging much younger officer to spare his pathetic life.
See the video of the begging ugly Afonja coward below. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVNu77xRr9k

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

"Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now": Arewa Youths Protest In Abuja (Photos) / Stella Oduah Reacts To Claim Of Not Completing Her NYSC, Shares Evidence / Reno Omokri Reacts To Olisa Metuh's Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.