Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,154 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions (42844 Views)

APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo / Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions / How A Youth Corper 'Spelt Nigeria'. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by MzErica(f): 1:23pm On Apr 05, 2019
Potor potor pigs grin

7 Likes

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by mentro: 1:28pm On Apr 05, 2019
Any person arguing about igbo and Yoruba on this thread is a low life idiot. All you tribalists on this thread are big fools I swear. If only you could channel that energy into something useful. Awon Omo onirankiran.

1 Like

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by MKULTRA: 1:49pm On Apr 05, 2019
Useless thread for fools

Now what will be the gain if one side claims to be superior than the other
Will that improve the standard of living among yourselves
The whole country is in mess while greedy politicians steal your futures.
If you dumbos channel all you energy on those stealing from you and generations rather than this stupidity you all are displaying

We would have become a world superpower

Once again useless thread, for fools.
Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by Westtimeline: 1:58pm On Apr 05, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
I have come to notice that you try to respond to every negative comment against you tribe, it is natural and expected of a person with an undaunted love for his /her people.

But in so doing you exhibit high level of hate and disdain over presumed rival tribe and this is unhealthy for you.

Straight to my main point, you can't keep on fighting back else you become so exhausted, aggrieved and disappointed at the end burdening yourself furthermore with heaviness of heart and hatred.

Implications; it reduces your self worth and dignity, it affects your level of productive performance and it inhibits your social skills and ability to interact freely with people of other tribes. Save your life from tribalism and live freely as a human seeing other humans as equal regarding not their tribal, religious and political affiliations.

This is for your good because considering how you approach these issues, high blood pressure is imminent.
Hope you said same to others and not that you are just being hypocritical. The guy only responded to the hatred the other guy gave. So you quoting and and advising him while leaving others is enough proof how hypocrite you are.

1 Like

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by Westtimeline: 2:05pm On Apr 05, 2019
IkpuMmadu:

Get ready to fight Hausa , Igbo, Edo And Ijaw owners of section of Lagos
Let your father come and rule Lagos now. Or you should try and make your igbo language compulsory like the Yoruba language. Then, you can be taken serious.
Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by Ikechu12: 2:07pm On Apr 05, 2019
One it is obvious that Sarrki was the only dude CBD whatever that was participating in that discussion and it's extremely EXTREMELY Pathetic. His obsession of Igbos drived him to go to a female forum, heck the name LIPSTICK ALLEY, says it all. Everybody knows that forum is where women gather to gossip their head off and yet this shameless nigga, due to his obsession of Igbos, ran to that forum to Cathy and insult Igbo. Tufiakwa. Afonjas are the most disgusting piece of shit on this planet 100

Now for the topic, I just took a major offense from this topic. Like I feel EXTREMELY insulted right now. The fact that someone would dare make a thread like this anywhere. But then I saw the date so I calmed down. I'm sure by now, the girl knows the difference. Most African Americans I know and seen do know the difference if they know Africa. Currently, ever since black panther came out several African Americans are increasing their knowledge about Africa. They know the difference nowadays.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by FortuneDeGreat(m): 2:09pm On Apr 05, 2019
Westtimeline:
Hope you said same to others and not that you are just being hypocritical. The guy only responded to the hatred the other guy gave. So you quoting and and advising him while leaving others is enough proof how hypocrite you are.
If you go through thoroughly, you'll notice how much I tried to engage as many as possible on the need to do away with hatred, embrace love and unity for our collective advantage and for posterity sake.

I'm not partial in this course and I'll stop at nothing until I see peace and brotherly love return to nairaland.
Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by imam07: 2:19pm On Apr 05, 2019
This my post is for every non Nigerians. For you to know the difference between YORUBA and ibos. You only need to go to your country security agencies such as immigration, police and drug enforcement agency and ask for records of Nigerian present and past convict. What you will realize is ibos will have the highest total of criminal in your record. Go to Malaysia, China, India, Indonesia, South Africa, US, UK, Canada and so on.
Wht surprised me is the lists of convicted criminals in Saudi Arabia. I expect to only see northerners ans SW names. But I still saw ibos among. This means flatinoes are born criminals.

6 Likes

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by Westtimeline: 2:21pm On Apr 05, 2019
IkpuMmadu:
. Yoruba are not cowards please , they aren't just that they dolt like violence that is the fact

But my case is that they should leave this we own Lagos issue ...no body goes with land
We own Lagos. You can say nobody owns anambra that is your palace.

1 Like

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by Westtimeline: 2:25pm On Apr 05, 2019
IkpuMmadu:

Oh Igbo Are not dragging Lagos with anyone but the greatest mistake is to fight Igbo in Lagos. That would be too bad. Trust me , that would be too bad

Let's not be pyromaniac here. Live and let's live
Bad, lol. Anyone taking you oso Abiola people serious needs brain transplant.
Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by Treepower2000: 2:29pm On Apr 05, 2019
Olu20090:

This is not tribalism. This lady must know the difference between Igbos and Yorubas. We are not the same people and you know it! Stop pretending because of oil!
I laugh because some people think you tribal bashers are serious.
Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by Westtimeline: 2:30pm On Apr 05, 2019
JubrilBuhari:

No Afonja, I remember our people that stood up and successfully defenders their lands, till this day no part of Igboland is taken by anyone.

Go back to Afonja history of Ilorin and see the reason reasons why Fulani can never take you people seriously.
Yoloba vultures are born cowards. They ran and knelt down to any combat threat. Ilorin is lost to a few Fulani nomads and it's lost forever.

Yoloba spineless cowards were defeated and chase away from buy old women. grin

Now wonder you lots are spineless till tomorrow.
Lol, so soldiers are now igbos. I hope you did not forget 179 Yoruba soldiers against your over 500 soldiers at ore grin

2 Likes

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by Westtimeline: 2:32pm On Apr 05, 2019
Ziggylady:

Even on this thread,only an Igboman has spoken with so much maturity and positivity like the dude you responded to..Every single Yoruba person has spewed bile...As you can see,not one Igbo person have insulted him for his love for yorubas

Do you guys have someone like him on Nairaland?.NO!

.The few who dares to speak like him gets consummed by the hate-filled bile and vitrol from fellow yorubas,either intimidating and wiping off every trace of goodness from them or make them cower into their shell..

FFK is having it hot from fellow yorubas because he appears to have a soft spot for Igbos while not insulting his yoruba tribe in the process

Conclusion:Average Yorba person is inherently evil,mean and wicked,unfortunately they meet their match in the ever adapting Igbos 24/7.
Shut up, shyness he goat.

1 Like

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by JubrilBuhari: 2:36pm On Apr 05, 2019
Westtimeline:
Lol, so soldiers are now igbos. I hope you did not forget 179 Yoruba soldiers against your over 500 soldiers at ore grin
Lol
Afonja pathological lair!
Biafran soldiers took over Ore and held it until the commander that is supposed enter Lagos hesitated. Banjo being unreliable Afonja conehead wasted our chance of taking Lagos, the then Nigerian capital that could have brought Nigeria on her knees.

His hesitation gave chance for Nigeria to form very huge division under MM command, with infinite weapons to attack the already demoralised Biafran troops and pushed them down.

Thank goodness the coward was hanged thereafter.

5 Likes

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by Westtimeline: 2:46pm On Apr 05, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
If you go through thoroughly, you'll notice how much I tried to engage as many as possible on the need to do away with hatred, embrace love and unity for our collective advantage and for posterity sake.

I'm not partial in this course and I'll stop at nothing until I see peace and brotherly love return to nairaland.
Yea, I went through but expected you to rebuke that guy first before the one that responded. You can't slap me and expect me not to retaliate.
Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by Adeyemimalik: 3:08pm On Apr 05, 2019
GUIDE:RELOCATING TO CANADA
You can get Canadian permanent residence blue print without any help of an agent...all the procedures are in there....from the very first stage to the last....
Including the easiest way to pass the international english language test system (IELTS).

Just click on the link to get it on avoidable price https:///CFPxykQDc2h0mGAiRtC2PB

For seriously minded people
Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by ThePreachersSon: 3:32pm On Apr 05, 2019
Adeyemimalik:
GUIDE:RELOCATING TO CANADA
You can get Canadian permanent residence blue print without any help of an agent...all the procedures are in there....from the very first stage to the last....
Including the easiest way to pass the international english language test system (IELTS).

Just click on the link to get it on avoidable price https:///CFPxykQDc2h0mGAiRtC2PB

For seriously minded people

Who do you want to go to Canada, the Yoruba or the Igbo people
Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by right2: 3:40pm On Apr 05, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
Thank you, but being mute and calm at certain online tribalistic jingoism can't be translated as being or standing helpless rather it shows your strength of character and maturity.

Moreover you can't fight for the great Yoruba nation and all those negative assertions against the Yorubas wouldn't stop them from being great and progressive.

It is understandable that you possess an undaunted love for your tribe hence the reactions. But many of us love Yoruba too, I love my wife more than anything and I love her people.

The hatred of few misinformed fellows is therefore irrelevant and inconsequential.

#stoptribalverbalwar.

Thanks all.

May God bless your gentle and humane soul. You are a rare gem. Your love for your wife will never quench. I have noticed that those that promote hatred on this forum are agents of the devil as you can see some from their Monika. Trying to convince them may be fruitless bc they have a goal. Many of them support corrupt politicians and like to stand against the rule of law. They are sociopaths who get their happiness by hating another human being. You can see how they all invaded this thread to celebrate hate and animosity.

Let us be our brothers keeper and work hard to make this nation great.
One love man.
Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by JubrilBuhari: 3:41pm On Apr 05, 2019
Westtimeline:
Yeah! In another Afonja Lagos-Ibadan brown envelope article.

Afonja conehead cowards that were defeated and sacked by old women. cheesy

As I type here Ilorin is under Fulani grasp!
So much for ugly spitful spinless cowards. grin

3 Likes

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by right2: 3:50pm On Apr 05, 2019
Iamgrey5:
I honestly respect you bruv, you are truly one of a kind.

I might change my opinion because of people like you some days, but I can't stand helplessly watching my tribe being attacked again and again by ordinary people filled with hatred.

Most of them think that they are truly better than you because you have chosen to ignore them.

Nonetheless, I truly respect you and your views.

Without mincing words your reply to the gentle man shows you are well brought up from a good home. I am very impressed. However do not reply agents of Satan in their own coin. Whoever engage a fool in his foolishness might not go without having his ferment stained. Only reply agents of division and hatred with God wisdom and maturity.

Let us speak against hate and decisiveness and promote love.

One love man.

2 Likes

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by Gabriel004: 3:59pm On Apr 05, 2019
JubrilBuhari:

You have been ranting since. You no get she? Osu
Truth can't be hidden for long.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/threads/how-my-troops-stopped-biafran-soldiers-at-ore-col-iluyomade-rtd.88838/&ved=2ahUKEwj5rLnTjrnhAhWCShUIHb5CCewQFjAMegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw3_hTCY2OsEIGRErfwl7TQS

Just cos the guy mentioned the fact we all know, you now quote him twice just cos the truth hits you where it is bad.

3 Likes

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by FortuneDeGreat(m): 4:02pm On Apr 05, 2019
Westtimeline:
Yea, I went through but expected you to rebuke that guy first before the one that responded. You can't slap me and expect me not to retaliate.
brother, you can as well join me in propagating this virtuous work of unity and love.

Most times refraining from retaliating speak far louder and audibly than outright retaliation.

It has a natural way of turning your traducers into stupid geeks, leaving them confused, confounded and reek of guilt. My dear, if you're a Christian, you should understand my point better.

LET LOVE LEAD.
Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by orisa37: 4:08pm On Apr 05, 2019
Yoruba Proverb: If two Brothers stay in a Room and laugh, they are deceiving themselves.
Yoruba and Igbo are two Corps of thesame Lion.
Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by FortuneDeGreat(m): 4:23pm On Apr 05, 2019
JubrilBuhari:

Mr. jubril, please I beg of you, stop this at once. Let's forget the past and forge ahead in unity and love.

We can't keep it on like this, it's a wild tempest that threatens the steady sailing and stability of this great ship, it does no one good.

Please my brother, let's grow up and live above this epidemic called hatred.

IF YOU'RE BLESSED, YOU'RE BLESSED! no amount of calumniation or antagonism can ever change it if God does not permit.

If anybody wants to catch fun not with such thing as sensitive as inter tribal unity and co existence.

I LOVE YORUBA more reason I married their daughter, I LOVE IGBO, my great tribe, I LOVE NIGERIA, the greatest black nation on earth.

Bob Marley said "one love, let's get together and feel alright"

Love will make you feel alright, look healthier and performs excellently, tap into this and watch your life change for good.ONE LOVE, LET LOVE LEAD
Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by JubrilBuhari: 4:24pm On Apr 05, 2019
Gabriel004:
You have been ranting since. You no get she? Osu
Truth can't be hidden for long.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/threads/how-my-troops-stopped-biafran-soldiers-at-ore-col-iluyomade-rtd.88838/&ved=2ahUKEwj5rLnTjrnhAhWCShUIHb5CCewQFjAMegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw3_hTCY2OsEIGRErfwl7TQS

Just cos the guy mentioned the fact we all know, you now quote him twice just cos the truth hits you where it is bad.
Cone head vulture Ore was taken without even a single gunshot. Afonja cone head cowards ran at the sight brave Biafran soldiers.

Had Banjo the Afonja backstabbing moro.n not halted Lagos could've fallen.
Keep formulating nonsense.
Lying cowards.

4 Likes

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by FortuneDeGreat(m): 4:30pm On Apr 05, 2019
right2:

May God bless your gentle and humane soul. You are a rare gem. Your love for your wife will never quench. I have noticed that those that promote hatred on this forum are agents of the devil as you can see some from their Monika. Trying to convince them may be fruitless bc they have a goal. Many of them support corrupt politicians and like to stand against the rule of law. They are sociopaths who get their happiness by hating another human being. You can see how they all invaded this thread to celebrate hate and animosity.

Let us be our brothers keeper and work hard to make this nation great.
One love man.
. Thanks a million
Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by cpu2006(m): 4:43pm On Apr 05, 2019
pazienza:
As an Igbo, I have nothing in common with Yorubas other than the skin color. They are not even my neighbors as Edo serves as a natural boundary between us and them.
The animosity between Ndiigbo and Yorubas will never end until Biafra is established. Tehat's the truth. Fences make for good neighbours.

Am a Yoruba and I still believe in one Nigeria. We are one & will remain one forever.
God bless Yoruba land
God bless IBO land
God bless Hausa land
God blss Nigeria
God bless Africa
God bless world.
Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by LazyGold(m): 4:52pm On Apr 05, 2019
Very soon we will Boycott Igbo Business In South West, they have taken all the opportunities we gave them for granted. We starved them during the Biafra War this time around we will starve all their Business in South West of our money and Stop Patronizing them. Then you we watch them crawl back to the hole where they came from

1 Like

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by LazyGold(m): 4:54pm On Apr 05, 2019
JubrilBuhari:

Cone head vulture Ore was taken without even a single gunshot. Afonja cone head cowards ran at the sight brave Biafran soldiers.

Had Banjo the Afonja backstabbing moro.n not halted Lagos could've fallen.
Keep formulating nonsense.
Lying cowards.

3 million OSU Died and your War hero ran away in Woman skirt. You are the shameless cowards here boasting about how 3 million of you died like Chicken cheesy
Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by JubrilBuhari: 5:07pm On Apr 05, 2019
LazyGold:

3 million OSU Died and your War hero ran away in Woman skirt. You are the shameless cowards here boasting about how 3 million of you died like Chicken cheesy
Stale.
Ilorin is conquered, under the Caliphate control. A few Normads invaded your lands, kill you like animals and occupied Ilorin till this day. That's cowardice in action.

Go to Ilorin and make noise let's see if your oblong head will not mount in a spike.

Spinless cowards, conquered people. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by LazyGold(m): 5:18pm On Apr 05, 2019
JubrilBuhari:

Stale.
Ilorin is conquered, under the Caliphate control. A few Normads invaded your lands, kill you like animals and occupied Ilorin till this day. That's cowardice in action.

Go to Ilorin and make noise let's see if your oblong head will not mount in an spike.

Spinless cowards, conquered people. grin

Shameless cowards you are still mourning for Ilorin, and then boasting about your Biggest Coward feats in History cheesy. Where 3 Million OSU died like Chicken and your war hero ran away in woman skirt. It was the only war you fought and it was the only war you prove yourself as the greatest Cowards in History cheesy, you can only boast about small and Barren Lands, Your forefathers never have any History of conquest other than Hiding inside the jungle, living on trees and then eating themselves. The Ijaw and Benin Enslaved you, Fulani/Hausa Massacred and Raped you, what a pathetic way to live cheesy you are the conquered tribe of Nigeria, descendants of slaves and cowards despite what the Hausa/Fulani did to you in history, you have agreed to give them presidency in 2023 and continue your Slavery as conquered people of Nigeria, shameless cowards and Slaves!. We defeated the Fulani during Jihad War, now boast to me about your Biggest cowards feats in History, how Hausa Sodomized you in the north and how they raped your women and then massacred you like Chicken cheesy chai thank God for not making me an Igbo man, what a pathetic way to live. Shameless cowards

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Governor Akeredolu Tests Positive For COVID-19 / Fashola Chilling At A 'Mama Put' In Oyo During Inspection (Photos) / Governor Fayose Visits Okezie Ikpeazu, Abia State Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.