Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,409 members, 7,954,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:14 AM

Police IG: Tonto Dikeh Reacts, Says She And Her Lawyers Were Not Contacted - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police IG: Tonto Dikeh Reacts, Says She And Her Lawyers Were Not Contacted (21957 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad / Daniella Okeke says no need to pay for DSTV with drama on IG, Tonto Dikeh reacts / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Sex With Pastor Shepherd Bushiri. Releases Whatsapp Chats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police IG: Tonto Dikeh Reacts, Says She And Her Lawyers Were Not Contacted by babakb: 9:53am On Apr 05, 2019
HolyFuckXXX:
I understand you very well.
But the issue of direct message and uploading of videos directly like on Facebook instead of using links, will not affect the security of Nairalanders.

Things like uploading of videos, should be enabled on Nairaland, like i can go to the sport session and watch numerous football highlights from past matches without stress or links.

people can even make skits directly to Nairaland.

The issue of security can depend on individuals.
If you want to be anonymous, you should not upload your pics and personal videos.

Seun can do this.

No 1 lesson in life.

Never mess with a winning formula.

Seun should leave things the way they are.

1 Like

Re: Police IG: Tonto Dikeh Reacts, Says She And Her Lawyers Were Not Contacted by zlantanfan: 10:01am On Apr 05, 2019
Kendumazy:

This is the best way he can do it. He can only do little adjustments. Most people are on Nairaland because it didn't affect their securities. Remove that from Nairaland and see how the forum will go down. Direct messaging and all that, Nairaland isn't ripe for that yet because of the kidnapping stuffs and all that. Seun knows what he is doing.
i believe the guy you quoted actually meant harnessing the true potentials not necessarily facebook style you wonder why Linda has more monetization on just a blog(as she claims) as opposed to nairaland.

it is about taking things to the next level instead of same old boring one way and drop in quality of fp materials.

Many persons don't even know what seun looks like
Re: Police IG: Tonto Dikeh Reacts, Says She And Her Lawyers Were Not Contacted by Ohraykon: 10:15am On Apr 05, 2019
HolyFuckXXX:
Many celebs you say?
Lol bro, 99.9% of all our celebs are on Nairaland.
100% of all our footballers that plays outside Africa are on Nairaland, That is how they keep up on the things happening in their motherland.

As a Nigerian, you cannot leave Nigeria to stay in Europe, Asia or America and not be on Nairaland, except if you want to erase your heritage.

Sometimes i look at Nairaland and i shake my head at Seun, Nairaland is not even 30% of what its supposed to be.

Just like China has wechat, Nairaland is supposed to be our own wechat, but i wonder what Seun is thinking.

This is greatness in his hands but he is Underutilizing it.
God bless you nairaland needs an upgrade but uncle seun is only interested in money.
Re: Police IG: Tonto Dikeh Reacts, Says She And Her Lawyers Were Not Contacted by engrelvis(m): 10:26am On Apr 05, 2019
maryjames9:
Anonymity is what has kept nairaland relevant and number 1 most visited indigenous site in Africa till date. Remove that and see as people leave.
gbam! U v said it all.Dats y I pity those dat insult people here or saying what dey r nt.U don't even know who u r talking to. Dey can help u
Re: Police IG: Tonto Dikeh Reacts, Says She And Her Lawyers Were Not Contacted by samsam2019: 10:52am On Apr 05, 2019
Just look t this shameless low life where saying Obasanjo himself? Like anybody in her 100 generation will ever reach the heights of OBJ

oloriburuku

1 Like

Re: Police IG: Tonto Dikeh Reacts, Says She And Her Lawyers Were Not Contacted by Born2Breed(f): 10:52am On Apr 05, 2019
Why will he even bother about the car?

He is lucky this is Nigeria, ordinary small divorce wey that amazon guy Bezos abi na Benza and the wife do see as the wife waka with $35Billion GBIM!!!

This one dey fight for less than $90k car.
Re: Police IG: Tonto Dikeh Reacts, Says She And Her Lawyers Were Not Contacted by oluwaahmed: 11:19am On Apr 05, 2019
So because you thought Churchill was OBJs son, u quickly married, showed over love & had a baby for him
Here this is for you, take and go dig for gold somewhere else. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Police IG: Tonto Dikeh Reacts, Says She And Her Lawyers Were Not Contacted by chydozane(m): 11:41am On Apr 05, 2019
So Tonto is a Nairaland member
and she dey get gist here too

1 Like

Re: Police IG: Tonto Dikeh Reacts, Says She And Her Lawyers Were Not Contacted by ashjay001(m): 11:50am On Apr 05, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

I really believe she didn't know from the onset... I believe she loved him, too. Inasmuch as I know Tonto is unbelievably dramatic, I believe too that Churchill must have wronged her in some ways, albeit not justifiable for all the tantrums she keeps throwing. She's reacting from a place of deep hurt. She's very bitter.

Just by being able to walk away from her! She probably didn't believe he could leave his kid.

Someone tried that with me, unfortunately for her, she couldn't afford to take care of d kids. That has always been my bargaining chip. I always get that call, when it's time for monthly allowee n school fees gringringrin

God saved her I'm not evilish, I for don collect those kids. But, why punish d poor kids for something they don't know anything abt? Tonto is punishing that boy. His insecurities, will only be visible, when he grows up.

2 Likes

Re: Police IG: Tonto Dikeh Reacts, Says She And Her Lawyers Were Not Contacted by IbitsonReloaded(m): 11:51am On Apr 05, 2019
prospero5:
@topic is called memorandum of understanding between Tonto and Nairaland.
The way Nairaland been dey carry Tonto matter for head like Cossy and B***, I knew it.

PS: See as Nairaland change the initial topic so tey my comment come look mumu mumu for my eyes sef. I tire o!
Tontolet, I shake my yansh for you
Re: Police IG: Tonto Dikeh Reacts, Says She And Her Lawyers Were Not Contacted by Celsony: 11:56am On Apr 05, 2019
Celsony:
The bank left their main duty of keeping our money and valuable and venture into virtual top up

Do u think they are crazy
No
Because they earn from it

obansanjo earn #1 from from every recharge made by any Nigerian
Check this out
This is exactly what RAGP is doing

Bewise

Celsony: https:///FIYEZl5e4eKHsHMBYFCLAX
Re: Police IG: Tonto Dikeh Reacts, Says She And Her Lawyers Were Not Contacted by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:59pm On Apr 05, 2019
ashjay001:

Just by being able to walk away from her! She probably didn't believe he could leave his kid.

Someone tried that with me, unfortunately for her, she couldn't afford to take care of d kids. That has always been my bargaining chip. I always get that call, when it's time for monthly allowee n school fees gringringrin

God saved her I'm not evilish, I for don collect those kids. But, why punish d kids for something they don't know anything abt? Tonto is punishing that boy. His insecurities, will only be visible, when he grows up.

This is the part that really ails me.

1 Like

Re: Police IG: Tonto Dikeh Reacts, Says She And Her Lawyers Were Not Contacted by chuckdee4(m): 1:26pm On Apr 05, 2019
Who did we upset to have this auntys business all over our feeds
Re: Police IG: Tonto Dikeh Reacts, Says She And Her Lawyers Were Not Contacted by MrMystrO(m): 11:57am On Apr 06, 2019
LoJ:
Seun osewa is very hidden yet powerful. This nairaland platform is a power source in Nigeria.

I like the fact that he's hidden and stays out the spotlight. That to me is very attractive and badass cool

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okoro Blessing is an idiot- Etinosa Slams blogger over threat of suicide / Burna Boy Replies Man Who Claims He Is 'Overrated' / Small Doctor: My Landlady Locked My Friends Who Visited Me In Agege

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.