Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,467 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Police IG: Tonto Dikeh Reacts, Says She And Her Lawyers Were Not Contacted - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police IG: Tonto Dikeh Reacts, Says She And Her Lawyers Were Not Contacted (21864 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad / Daniella Okeke says no need to pay for DSTV with drama on IG, Tonto Dikeh reacts / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Sex With Pastor Shepherd Bushiri. Releases Whatsapp Chats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police IG: Tonto Dikeh Reacts, Says She And Her Lawyers Were Not Contacted by GraGra247(m): 8:51am On Apr 05, 2019
Churchill reported to the police because he knows the devil his ex-wife is. She could sell the car to criminals and come online and claim Churchill bought a stolen car or form another lie cos she's an expert in it.

3 Likes

Re: Police IG: Tonto Dikeh Reacts, Says She And Her Lawyers Were Not Contacted by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 05, 2019
GraGra247:
Churchill reported to the police because he knows the devil his ex-wife is. She could sell the car to criminals and come online and claim Churchill bought a stolen car or form another lie cos she's an expert in it.

I can only wish Tonto on my worst enemy. But since I don't have one, may be she and Lucifer himself will be in hot romance. Na only Lucifer fit handle her.

2 Likes

Re: Police IG: Tonto Dikeh Reacts, Says She And Her Lawyers Were Not Contacted by DayDreamer05(m): 8:54am On Apr 05, 2019
NL mods, I hail una.
Thanks for constantly shoving rubbish posts down our throat
Re: Police IG: Tonto Dikeh Reacts, Says She And Her Lawyers Were Not Contacted by GraGra247(m): 8:57am On Apr 05, 2019
maryjames9:

I can only wish Tonto on my worst enemy. But since I don't have one, may be she and Lucifer himself will be in hot romance. Na only Lucifer fit handle her.

Yes, Churchill is clearly not asking the car back because he's not that poor.

He knows the evil woman will use anything to lie and implicate him especially when he learnt she forged documents and sold the car.

1 Like

Re: Police IG: Tonto Dikeh Reacts, Says She And Her Lawyers Were Not Contacted by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 05, 2019
Kendumazy:

This is the best way he can do it. He can only do little adjustments. Most people are on Nairaland because it didn't affect their securities. Remove that from Nairaland and see how the forum will go down. Direct messaging and all that, Nairaland isn't ripe for that yet because of the kidnapping stuffs and all that. Seun knows what he is doing.
Anonymity is what has kept nairaland relevant and number 1 most visited indigenous site in Africa till date. Remove that and see as people leave.

1 Like

Re: Police IG: Tonto Dikeh Reacts, Says She And Her Lawyers Were Not Contacted by Emmyefe1: 8:58am On Apr 05, 2019
So she’s saying she didn’t know your husband dad till her introduction, maybe she was thinking she’s getting married into a powerful family that’s why she accept. Because I can’t see why you can attack a man you open your legs for as your husband for years and you feel it’s nothing.
Re: Police IG: Tonto Dikeh Reacts, Says She And Her Lawyers Were Not Contacted by Tyche(m): 8:59am On Apr 05, 2019
IamD18:
Why will Tonto even think an ex-president's gardener's son will be foolish enough to marry her.

Fixed grin
Re: Police IG: Tonto Dikeh Reacts, Says She And Her Lawyers Were Not Contacted by jrusky(m): 9:01am On Apr 05, 2019
But did you sell the car or not?

Did the car in question belong you or not?

Was the car original document in your name or not?

Did you seek Churchill permission before selling the car or not?

Tontoh grow up. Tell that Ogbanje confusing spirit disturbing you enough is enough. Grow up.

4 Likes

Re: Police IG: Tonto Dikeh Reacts, Says She And Her Lawyers Were Not Contacted by Heyzee5: 9:02am On Apr 05, 2019
Hmmm another fake news cheesy
Check my signature to make legit income online.
Re: Police IG: Tonto Dikeh Reacts, Says She And Her Lawyers Were Not Contacted by D1zion: 9:04am On Apr 05, 2019
Bitter frustrated bitch.liar.
Re: Police IG: Tonto Dikeh Reacts, Says She And Her Lawyers Were Not Contacted by macello4(m): 9:04am On Apr 05, 2019
the way tonto Dike news full Nairaland, i knew it. well i will not say what is on my mind b4 dey ban me for 2 yrs again.
Re: Police IG: Tonto Dikeh Reacts, Says She And Her Lawyers Were Not Contacted by HolyFuckXXX: 9:05am On Apr 05, 2019
Kendumazy:

This is the best way he can do it. He can only do little adjustments. Most people are on Nairaland because it didn't affect their securities. Remove that from Nairaland and see how the forum will go down. Direct messaging and all that, Nairaland isn't ripe for that yet because of the kidnapping stuffs and all that. Seun knows what he is doing.
I understand you very well.
But the issue of direct message and uploading of videos directly like on Facebook instead of using links, will not affect the security of Nairalanders.

Things like uploading of videos, should be enabled on Nairaland, like i can go to the sport session and watch numerous football highlights from past matches without stress or links.

people can even make skits directly to Nairaland.

The issue of security can depend on individuals.
If you want to be anonymous, you should not upload your pics and personal videos.

Seun can do this.

1 Like

Re: Police IG: Tonto Dikeh Reacts, Says She And Her Lawyers Were Not Contacted by Ceekay212: 9:08am On Apr 05, 2019
Kendumazy:

what are you talking about?? I am confused

1 Like

Re: Police IG: Tonto Dikeh Reacts, Says She And Her Lawyers Were Not Contacted by Chocboyslim: 9:08am On Apr 05, 2019
KingstonDome:

I swear

You can give us a trial and you won't regret it. Pada Cards has been redeeming for a very long time and there is no where you'd hear that we have ripped people off their money.

We have redeemed cards worth $500, $1000, $3000 and as low as $100.
Bring any of your cards, be it Amazon, iTunes and others. We are not scammers and we do not accept scammers.

We have heard complaint of many of our clients that tried others but were ripped but they eventually came back to us. Try us and you won't regret it.

Click the link below, to get more information such as our contact, since it is against Nairaland rules to post such here.

Click the link below, and you'd be convinced with the testimonials from different people.

https://pada.com.ng/how-to-sell-gift-cards-to-naira-online-in-nigeria-itunes-amazon-steam-and-googleplay/

FOOL; go get a life
Re: Police IG: Tonto Dikeh Reacts, Says She And Her Lawyers Were Not Contacted by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 05, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:
I knew this would happen!!
The way Nairaland carry this Tonto dike matter for head like persin wey dey hawk Gala...
I tire for the mods wey dey push am go front page undecided

Tonto Dikeh is a drama queen and very controversial erratic individual. Her type is usually a magnet and hot-spot to social media because many people will want to know the latest about her and that generates traffic for them. Remember, everybody enjoys seeing a mad woman dance and display her madness on the street naked, nobody wants to associate with the her.( Were dun wo loja sungbon ko see bi lomo). Her ex is smart enough not to join her dance naked in Eko hotel roundabout. Her madness and lunacy seems to have no cure. May God deliver her for the sake of her innocent little boy.

What she stupidly didn't realize is that she is

1. Making the man more popular
2. Indirectly increasing her enemy database
3. Making people more sympathetic to her ex
4. Attracting unnecessary attention to her self and exposing herself to public ridicule, hatred and her support base and powerful contacts will eventually get tired of her madness and free her.

6 Likes

Re: Police IG: Tonto Dikeh Reacts, Says She And Her Lawyers Were Not Contacted by mimicue(f): 9:13am On Apr 05, 2019
tonto isssa liar . is church hill the same with obasanjo, she needs to chill we are tired, she announced he bought her a car when it was blooming and suddenly now he didn't. madam lies too much. the two you are just crazy please dont all it rub off on your son
Re: Police IG: Tonto Dikeh Reacts, Says She And Her Lawyers Were Not Contacted by gassbee: 9:14am On Apr 05, 2019
if u r not on nairaland, u never start life yet

1 Like

Re: Police IG: Tonto Dikeh Reacts, Says She And Her Lawyers Were Not Contacted by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 05, 2019
Seun osewa is very hidden yet powerful. This nairaland platform is a power source in Nigeria.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police IG: Tonto Dikeh Reacts, Says She And Her Lawyers Were Not Contacted by Joystark(f): 9:22am On Apr 05, 2019
superlanny:
This type of women are the reason, I have almost given up on getting married, because I can't stand women like this, make I no go commit murder. Baby mama seems the second best option. My peace of mind is non negotiable. So she even knows Nairaland, even better, Tonto if you are reading this, want you to know that you are falling your hand and your behaviour is not womanlike at all. In other words, craze dey worry you.

Hmmmmmm
Re: Police IG: Tonto Dikeh Reacts, Says She And Her Lawyers Were Not Contacted by zoby225588: 9:25am On Apr 05, 2019
10 craziest "ONE MORE NIGHT" dance challenge video ft MR P ( must watch) www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOrvCAVeapg&sns
Re: Police IG: Tonto Dikeh Reacts, Says She And Her Lawyers Were Not Contacted by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 05, 2019
LoJ:
Seun osewa is very hidden yet powerful. This nairaland platform is a power source in Nigeria.
Even Presidency are here
Re: Police IG: Tonto Dikeh Reacts, Says She And Her Lawyers Were Not Contacted by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:26am On Apr 05, 2019
Xisnin:

So what stop her from canceling the wedding upon discovering the "truth".

She obviously loved him...
Re: Police IG: Tonto Dikeh Reacts, Says She And Her Lawyers Were Not Contacted by Xisnin(m): 9:34am On Apr 05, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

She obviously loved him...
Naah.
If that was the case, she won't engage in endless blackmail on the same issue
after their separation.
Even a dunce knows that ALL Obasanjo's children bear his name but Tonto want
us to believe that Olakunle Churchill, dumped his alleged popular father's name that
can open doors for him and adopted another.

She knew all along that Churchill was not biologically related to OBJ but her desire
to trend made her lie that they were related.

8 Likes

Re: Police IG: Tonto Dikeh Reacts, Says She And Her Lawyers Were Not Contacted by Maykanu: 9:40am On Apr 05, 2019
Pls someone advise on how to get in touch with nairaland directly. I have a breaking story for them thank u
Re: Police IG: Tonto Dikeh Reacts, Says She And Her Lawyers Were Not Contacted by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:45am On Apr 05, 2019
Xisnin:

Naah.
after their separation.
us to believe that Olakunle Churchill, dumped his alleged popular father's name that

She knew all along that Churchill was not biologically related to OBJ but her desire

I really believe she didn't know from the onset... I believe she loved him, too. Inasmuch as I know Tonto is unbelievably dramatic, I believe too that Churchill must have wronged her in some ways, albeit not justifiable for all the tantrums she keeps throwing. She's reacting from a place of deep hurt. She's very bitter.
Re: Police IG: Tonto Dikeh Reacts, Says She And Her Lawyers Were Not Contacted by Kiomaxi88: 9:47am On Apr 05, 2019
Xisnin:

Naah.
after their separation.

Re: Police IG: Tonto Dikeh Reacts, Says She And Her Lawyers Were Not Contacted by Maykanu: 9:52am On Apr 05, 2019
Pls someone advise me on how to get in touch directly with nairaland. Cos i do have a breaking story for them.Thanks [/color][color=#990000]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Surajudeen Taiwo, Olalomi Ejire, Dies At 54 / Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Born On Christmas Day / Photos From Linda Ikeji's Selfmade Woman Conference In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.