Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates (76317 Views)

Time To Start Afresh: I Have Recovered The 9k Olosho Took From Bet9ja Virtual / FUTO Sex: Onyinyechi Okafor Buried, Rector Bars Course Mates From Attending / A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by mechanics(m): 11:26am On Apr 06, 2019
Guest007:
What kinda weed is that... shocked you could tell us the full story, like did the girl die too?
hmm, weed is harmful, some will take it and not die, but others will take it and it will affect them, the girl didn't die.
Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by obailala(m): 11:28am On Apr 06, 2019
kjhova:

In my N2.50k understanding of Crime Scene Investigation, dont assume anything without thorough investigation.

However, some straight forward observations are that:

1) It can't be OD, can it? 4 people can't possibly OD all at once.

2) It has got nothing to do with soap or sex as most here suggest. People have orgies daily all over the world. It may not fit most people's moral prism but orgies aren't exactly life threatening acts.

3) So maybe a poisonous chemical reaction in the mixed substances they were having? If so, this will easily be identified post mortem.

4) Maybe something poisonous they had earlier that has nothing to do with all of the substances reported here including the sex and the soap?!

5) Poisonous fume from a generator or gas leakage or something?

6) or, if you believe in weird stuff you see on TV, Karma for some previous wrongdoing came down in the form of some horrible looking grandma from the village to knack all of them akpako!

tactius:

Good points.

However on your number 3, they were said to have combined vodka and codeine....which when taken can send you to the other side in minutes.

They also took Tramadol...commonly used by some males to aid in s'x. Also in large doses can cause severe drowisness...then throw in alcohol...

Still, good points. Too bad forensics is not too good in Naija.(money)
In all of this, I place my bet on carbon monoxide poisoning (from gen fumes). Food poisoning, drug OD or marathon sex would rarely take down 4 people at once. CO poisoning is the one silent killer which can easily take down 10 people at a go without anyone one of them even lifting a finger to react.

3 Likes

Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 06, 2019
jeff1607:

assuming they took the said poisoned food they would have struggled ,and left the sexual positions and the other guy won't be holding a soap, his hands would be on his abdomen writhing in pain, plus coughing or vomiting something ,what do you think?

Makes sense. Perhaps electrocution then? Enough to stop the heart. But there would have been some degree of burns in their body and also how come th3 girl didn't get affected?

Maybe someone murdered them and placed them in that position, but why spare th3 girl?

May have been some sort of hallucinogen that caused seizures, that's why they maintained that exact pose when they died. Seizure also explains the boy holding a soap as you tend to hold on to whatever you are holding up to tightly while having a seizure. It's a good fit but not perfect.

1 Like

Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 06, 2019
obailala:

In all of this, I place my bet on carbon monoxide poisoning (from gen fumes). Food poisoning, drug OD or marathon sex would rarely take down 4 people at once. CO poisoning is the one silent killer which can easily take down 10 people at a go without anyone one of them even lifting a finger to react.

I thought the girl survived?
Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by Jubilancy(f): 11:39am On Apr 06, 2019
Dionysus in greek mythology is to blame for this
Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 06, 2019
Shiit happens undecided

Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by koning: 11:54am On Apr 06, 2019
So the 3 guys went into a drug induced sex orgy with just one girl shocked. All 3 died and the girl is alive and bouncing.

A total shame to the Male specie.

The only sex orgy i will ever be involved in is me alone with 3 or 4 girls. If i die, at least i know what i died for.

One of the fools even took a soap to the toilet because the girls were not enough. Shameful, to say the least.
Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by princeomoba500(m): 12:02pm On Apr 06, 2019
In runtown's voice "if she follow me go na enjoyment go kill am o"
Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by sirconcord(m): 12:03pm On Apr 06, 2019
God Almighty can forgive them their sins. My prayer, therefore, is that the Good Lord should have mercy on their souls, in Jesus name.
Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by Jowanson: 12:15pm On Apr 06, 2019
obailala:
This is 1 out of 1000 possibilities. But do you agree with me that with us being Nigerians, we've already closed the investigations at this point and proceeded to start the usual preachings?...

Now let's examine the substance of this above conclusion. Sexual marathon and drug overdose, what really are the chances that it would kill 4 people without any of them being able to lift a finger and raise an alarm?.... Were all 4 people having sex at the same instance?

Well I understand your point of view but it will be so unbelievable to know that a strange thing killed them aside from the evil substance found in that environment...we leave it for the police to carry out there investigation... It is well.
Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by stanliwise(m): 12:24pm On Apr 06, 2019
czarina:
I'm not dancing on their graves but then, if this is what it takes to stay "socially" #woke, let us be forever "unwoke".

Struggling parents sends you to school and their reward was a foolish death from a drug-fueled orgy.

We knew some of their type back then in school, they'll make you think you lack sense by not joining in their foolishness when in reality they were walking bags of emptiness.

No R..I. P for any of you. My heart bleeds for your parents. God help them go through this.
Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by deedondavi(m): 12:25pm On Apr 06, 2019
czarina:
I'm not dancing on their graves but then, if this is what it takes to stay "socially" #woke, let us be forever "unwoke".

Struggling parents sends you to school and their reward was a foolish death from a drug-fueled orgy.

We knew some of their type back then in school, they'll make you think you lack sense by not joining in their foolishness when in reality they were walking bags of emptiness.

No R..I. P for any of you. My heart bleeds for your parents. God help them go through this.

When you die. they'd be no RIP for you.
Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by Dearlord(m): 12:59pm On Apr 06, 2019
There is more to this story.

Arrest that lady she has the total explanation of what happened.

Finally Match ended

Pussy 3 : 0 Dick

1 Like

Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by Omoboy(m): 1:22pm On Apr 06, 2019
The Girl is the only one that can say what really happened.
Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 06, 2019
to come and waste all the school fees my poor parents used on me like this chai.. I know my mum will wake me up just for her to murder me again for such foolishness.
hmm died on top.... Kai this cannot even lie to baba God at all.. THEY DIED RED HANDED.
na v. I. p elevator dem go take park them go hell.
Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by Snazzygrin(m): 1:39pm On Apr 06, 2019
Na hell straight for these guys...
Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by CORRECTMAN788: 1:42pm On Apr 06, 2019
Olalan:
sexual orgy gone wrong

Even the guy in the bathroom holding a soap?
Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by blackslayer: 1:58pm On Apr 06, 2019
Guest007:
What kinda weed is that... shocked you could tell us the full story, like did the girl die too?
with tramadol!
Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by tintingz(m): 2:09pm On Apr 06, 2019
What if they were murdered, like poison them?

And the murderer made the scene looks like it's an orgy scene?

A thorough investigation is really needed.

2 Likes

Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by skyeblizz(m): 2:30pm On Apr 06, 2019
BareFacedLies:
What a terrible way to die
1000 ways to die
Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by snthesis(m): 2:32pm On Apr 06, 2019
“Carbon monoxide poisoning can be particularly dangerous for people who are sleeping or intoxicated. People may have irreversible brain damage or even die before anyone realizes there's a problem.”
Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by Tolams16(m): 2:37pm On Apr 06, 2019
Shameful

Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by Benosky011(m): 2:41pm On Apr 06, 2019
Sarah20A:
she's the only surviving victim is not stated here
You are just getting the news here on nairaland. It actually happened at a not too far place from where am typing right now.
I talk authoritatively. You can take it to the bank.
This incident happened on Tuesday. I know everything about it. smiley[color=#000099][/color]
Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by Godsfavour78: 3:00pm On Apr 06, 2019
aadoiza:
Men can satisfy themselves during sex but women can't (at least most of the time) and then men took it upon themselves to equally sexually satisfy these women resulting in some men foolishly taking all sorts of concoctions and abusing drugs just to help their partners (most of whom would turn out ungrateful) have sexual satisfaction. If women cannot learn and master the art and science of sexual satisfaction, they should quit having sex abeg. The sooner men learn their is no such thing as ahh... sexually climatic obligation the better.
they should quit having sex.? Nigga DAT na carry talk na. Abi you gae
Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by Godsfavour78: 3:03pm On Apr 06, 2019
demoBaba:

Hell fire nah pure SCAM
na Body go tell u. Hian!
Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by Uglymugg: 4:09pm On Apr 06, 2019
Benosky011:

But she has been deposited in the morgue
Do you know what the girl look like?
Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by damiflex(m): 4:20pm On Apr 06, 2019
Well, boy on top is dead, boy in bathroom dead with soap in his hand.

I'm confused, is the writer getting this story right at all?

What about girls? They said foursome but only two mentioned boys, other rushed to hospital. Who are the others?
Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by Cumpel1615: 4:23pm On Apr 06, 2019
They rigged their ERECTION and still lost their polling unit. Too bad

1 Like

Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by usb2016(m): 4:49pm On Apr 06, 2019
madgoat:

We always advise not to use soap, it's dangerous to health. Use Vaseline, its more slippery and if you die in the act, there wont be any tell tale signs wink

Your stupidity is like Zee world grin
madgoat:

We always advise not to use soap, it's dangerous to health. Use Vaseline, its more slippery and if you die in the act, there wont be any tell tale signs wink

Your stupidity is like Zee world
Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by bionixs: 4:56pm On Apr 06, 2019
SmellingAnus:
I am not against the orgies but I am against the use of drugs grin

Rest in Peace at Least you died doing what you loved most which are drugs and sex...

But I still suspect there is more to this than just drug and sex... Poison I guess
I wished that those who gave you likes should have looked up to see the moniker you go by. They thought you made sense
Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by SmellingAnus(m): 5:21pm On Apr 06, 2019
bionixs:
I wished that those who gave you likes should have looked up to see the moniker you go by. They thought you made sense
Lol... That's where you miss it... People are more interested in the content than the container... An intelligent man is an intelligent man even if he wears rags it will not stop the display of his intelligence...

Besides, everyone has a smellinganus especially after defecation... grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic / Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications / Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.