Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,818 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates (76338 Views)

Time To Start Afresh: I Have Recovered The 9k Olosho Took From Bet9ja Virtual / FUTO Sex: Onyinyechi Okafor Buried, Rector Bars Course Mates From Attending / A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 06, 2019
SmellingAnus:
I am not against the orgies but I am against the use of drugs grin

Rest in Peace at Least you died doing what you loved most which are drugs and sex...

But I still suspect there is more to this than just drug and sex... Poison I guess
you strike me as an intelligent fellow, snake thing I told my friend when I read the news, they might have been poisoned
Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 06, 2019
na dis one una parents send una go school to do? Anyway una manhoods sti live on.
Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by credid(m): 9:30am On Apr 06, 2019
How can somebody die gripping a bar of soap, another ontop of woman, like immediate shut down like a laptop, mehn I smell otapiapia fish joor

1 Like

Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by BrokenCock: 9:31am On Apr 06, 2019
czarina:
I'm not dancing on their graves but then, if this is what it takes to stay "socially" #woke, let us be forever "unwoke".

Struggling parents sends you to school and their reward was a foolish death from a drug-fueled orgy.

We knew some of their type back then in school, they'll make you think you lack sense by not joining in their foolishness when in reality they were walking bags of emptiness.

No R..I. P for any of you. My heart bleeds for your parents. God help them go through this.
Thank you for speaking my mind joor!! Now I dont need to comment! These type can never rest in peace oh! For my village, na evil forest dem dey throw wayward pikins back then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 06, 2019
DonMekino:
.....and what's it am hearing that FUTO denied them as not being students of d sch? hope they are not trying to wash their hands off the incident
b4 nko? Is dat not the method of most nigerian universties to deny any of their students involved in an unfortunate incident?
Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 06, 2019
jeff1607:
they couldn't have died at the same time or get unconscious at the same time, bodies were moved

They could have died at the same time if the boys all ate the same poisoned food/sexual enhancement drug before the arrival of the girl.

2 Likes

Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by lincs25(m): 9:34am On Apr 06, 2019
Something must kill a man!
Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by tunjilee003: 9:36am On Apr 06, 2019
will they make heaven
Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by jeff1607(m): 9:45am On Apr 06, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

They could have died at the same time if the boys all ate the same poisoned food/sexual enhancement drug before the arrival of the girl.

assuming they took the said poisoned food they would have struggled ,and left the sexual positions and the other guy won't be holding a soap, his hands would be on his abdomen writhing in pain, plus coughing or vomiting something ,what do you think?

2 Likes

Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by ba7man(m): 9:47am On Apr 06, 2019
SmellingAnus:

Rest in Peace at Least you died doing what you loved most which are drugs and sex...

But I still suspect there is more to this than just drug and sex... Poison I guess
Yeah.....poisonous smells from your SmellingAnus. grin

1 Like

Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by kjhova(m): 10:02am On Apr 06, 2019
jeff1607:
they couldn't have died at the same time or get unconscious at the same time, bodies were moved

In my N2.50k understanding of Crime Scene Investigation, dont assume anything without thorough investigation.

However, some straight forward observations are that:

1) It can't be OD, can it? 4 people can't possibly OD all at once.

2) It has got nothing to do with soap or sex as most here suggest. People have orgies daily all over the world. It may not fit most people's moral prism but orgies aren't exactly life threatening acts.

3) So maybe a poisonous chemical reaction in the mixed substances they were having? If so, this will easily be identified post mortem.

4) Maybe something poisonous they had earlier that has nothing to do with all of the substances reported here including the sex and the soap?!

5) Poisonous fume from a generator or gas leakage or something?

6) or, if you believe in weird stuff you see on TV, Karma for some previous wrongdoing came down in the form of some horrible looking grandma from the village to knack all of them akpako!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 06, 2019
Lucid1:

I dey tells u grin

NB: Dying is the word not dieing wink
ok brother Isaac,I see u my niqqa

Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by godliman: 10:09am On Apr 06, 2019
SmellingAnus:

Very shameful post. The wages of sin just caught up with them dont support evil unless you re like them
Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by Dino98: 10:14am On Apr 06, 2019
Guest007:
What kinda weed is that... shocked you could tell us the full story, like did the girl die too?

Me I just want to see the girls picture....
Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 06, 2019
obailala:
This is 1 out of 1000 possibilities. But do you agree with me that with us being Nigerians, we've already closed the investigations at this point and proceeded to start the usual preachings?...

Now let's examine the substance of this above conclusion. Sexual marathon and drug overdose, what really are the chances that it would kill 4 people without any of them being able to lift a finger and raise an alarm?.... Were all 4 people having sex at the same instance?

It's very possible, since they all consumed those substance, you don't expect that they will be conscious of their environment so there is no way they would have noticed that the other person has given up
Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by rammyblog: 10:17am On Apr 06, 2019
BARCELONA vs ATLETICO MADRID
Who’s winning this? Predict in the Group
���
http:///rammyblog
Prediction Closes at 7 pm
First correct prediction will win #500 Airtime of your choice

In order to qualify, make sure you join our Subscribe You Our Telegram Channel and Join our Telegram Group

Subscribe To Our Channel:
http:///rammyblogchannel

Join Our Group:
http:///rammyblog

Duplicate predictions will lead to automatic Disqualification!

#RammySportsPredictions
Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by SmellingAnus(m): 10:34am On Apr 06, 2019
godliman:
Very shameful post. The wages of sin just caught up with them dont support evil unless you re like them
Lol... You are in a secular society, the law is not against orgies or consensual sex but it's definitely against hard drugs... Hope you get my point now...
Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by SmellingAnus(m): 10:35am On Apr 06, 2019
ba7man:
Yeah.....poisonous smells from your SmellingAnus. grin
hahahah everyone has a smellinganus including you especially after defecation grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by ba7man(m): 10:36am On Apr 06, 2019
SmellingAnus:
hahahah everyone has a smellinganus including you especially after defecation grin grin grin
Na you be our boss. wink
Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by siddiqueako: 10:38am On Apr 06, 2019
Lexusgs430:
Holding a soap? I thought vaseline did a better job (so i hear)......

This is what you call dying, for what you believe in...... All this I wan bang for 2 hours continuously and die....

Do your 58 seconds and remain alive........ shocked
Ma Nigga, thanks for this...if u no like my 58 seconds...Bleep yourself
Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by Lexusgs430: 10:43am On Apr 06, 2019
siddiqueako:
Ma Nigga, thanks for this...if u no like my 58 seconds...Bleep yourself

If I cum and you refuse to cum, it's not my fault....... I no wan build house on top snail & mangoro's........
Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by SmellingAnus(m): 10:43am On Apr 06, 2019
darkcaesar03360:
you strike me as an intelligent fellow, snake thing I told my friend when I read the news, they might have been poisoned
There are two things that are very difficult to hide... Intelligence and foolishness grin grin grin

I agree with you bro... There is something fishy about their deaths sad
Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by SmellingAnus(m): 10:44am On Apr 06, 2019
ba7man:
Na you be our boss. wink
hahahaha everybody na boss...
Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by Kokaine(m): 10:50am On Apr 06, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

She took little amount of the concortion na
I know. I'm not saying she killed them. But they can get all the information they need from her and stop trying to make more arrest and extort money from innocent people.
Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 06, 2019
Equal2DeTask:
shocked

And FUTO denied that the aren't their students

If FUTO admits they are their students, parents would think FUTO is a school for debauchery....meaning admisisons of fresh students starts falling...meaning money to school falls...meaning serious financial trobule.
Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 06, 2019
kjhova:

In my N2.50k understanding of Crime Scene Investigation, dont assume anything without thorough investigation.

However, some straight forward observations are that:

1) It can't be OD, can it? 4 people can't possibly OD all at once.

2) It has got nothing to do with soap or sex as most here suggest. People have orgies daily all over the world. It may not fit most people's moral prism but orgies aren't exactly life threatening acts.

3) So maybe a poisonous chemical reaction in the mixed substances they were having? If so, this will easily be identified post mortem.

4) Maybe something poisonous they had earlier that has nothing to do with all of the substances reported here including the sex and the soap?!

5) Poisonous fume from a generator or gas leakage or something?

6) or, if you believe in weird stuff you see on TV, Karma for some previous wrongdoing came down in the form of some horrible looking grandma from the village to knack all of them akpako!

Good points.

However on your number 3, they were said to have combined vodka and codeine....which when taken can send you to the other side in minutes.

They also took Tramadol...commonly used by some males to aid in s'x. Also in large doses can cause severe drowisness...then throw in alcohol...

Still, good points. Too bad forensics is not too good in Naija.(money)
Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by 9gerian: 11:11am On Apr 06, 2019
Lazy investigative job as usual.

They could have been poisoned and setup as drugged or something...

Ikeboboafri:

Hostel mates of the late FUTO students who died during a Foursome sex, have disclosed that they recovered the male victim on top of their female colleague.According to Chibuike Oguoma, while a male victim was recovered on top the female colleague, another male, also a victim, was found in the bathroom holding a soap.

Speaking to Punch's correspondent, Oguoma revealed that the caretaker of the hostel alerted them to the ugly development. According to the undergraduate, the sudden death of the three students was devastating.

“It was the caretaker who called and when we went to the room, we found one of the boys on top of the girl. He was already dead. The other one was found dead in the bathroom. We has holding a soap in his hand.“The police were alerted and came and carried all the bodies away. Indian hemp and Tramadol were found in the room. Two of them had died before we opened the room, while the other two were rushed to the hospital. We want police to do a thorough job in finding out the real cause of their deaths" he said.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/06/futo-foursome-sex-we-recovered-male-victim-on-top-of-female-colleague-hostel-mates/

Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by Enemyofpeace: 11:19am On Apr 06, 2019
Hell faya straight
Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by obailala(m): 11:22am On Apr 06, 2019
haymekus:

It's very possible, since they all consumed those substance, you don't expect that they will be conscious of their environment so there is no way they would have noticed that the other person has given up
It's possible but very very very very unlikely that 4 people would just drop dead just like that simply because of tramadol that everyone on the street is abusing. There are numerous more realistic scenarios that may have played out there; this incident bears all the signs of carbon monoxide poisoning from nearby generator fumes. It's disappointing seeing virtually everyone just focused on tramadol and sex.

1 Like

Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by vioment: 11:22am On Apr 06, 2019
Somebody or generator fumes gassed that room. It could have also been a slow food poison that they all ate before their supposed actions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic / Masturbation Vs Fornication / Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.