Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,701 members, 7,816,870 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates (76316 Views)

Time To Start Afresh: I Have Recovered The 9k Olosho Took From Bet9ja Virtual / FUTO Sex: Onyinyechi Okafor Buried, Rector Bars Course Mates From Attending / A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by aadoiza: 6:52pm On Apr 06, 2019
Godsfavour78:
they should quit having sex.? Nigga DAT na carry talk na. Abi you gae
You don't geddit, do you? The reason these guys died is that they wanted to sexually satisfy a woman, and they are not the only ones looking to take a woman on a long sexcapade. In fact, there are many more guys out there with this inconceivable, self-imposed obligation to give a woman sex of her life. Most of the time I don't blame 'cos we always hear women labelling some guys one-minute men and these guys in trying to put In a shift in their next encounter with these women consume toxic substances sometimes. What do they do in turn to help themselves? Nothing.
I know a guy who can sex for hours without climaxing. He is wired that way. And you don't see him blaming his girlfriends for his predicaments. He always tries his level best to achieve orgasm. Women should do so as well.
Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by Benosky011(m): 9:02pm On Apr 06, 2019
Uglymugg:
Do you know what the girl look like?

I hate blind argument.
Read,if you can

Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by Equal2DeTask(m): 4:39pm On Apr 07, 2019
tactius:
[s]

If FUTO admits they are their students, parents would think FUTO is a school for debauchery....meaning admisisons of fresh students starts falling...meaning money to school falls...meaning serious financial trobule.[/s]

pointless
Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 07, 2019
Equal2DeTask:

pointless

Good evening to you too.
Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by liloafy(m): 1:24am On Apr 09, 2019
To all the guy's in the room. I got a free gift for you.
But to get this free gift you must do something. I write on Premature Ejaculation, joystick Enlargement and Male Infertility.
I just did a video on statisfying your partner with your small dick. Yes I mean your small dick (That's my gift).
In the video i discussed various sex style you could use to make your partner climax.
Here is the link to the free gift.

https://m.me/422793145150910?ref=Free
Just type free on the message box to get your gift.

There would be monthly give to members of the group
Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by bionixs: 6:57pm On Apr 25, 2019
SmellingAnus:
Lol... That's where you miss it... People are more interested in the content than the container... An intelligent man is an intelligent man even if he wears rags it will not stop the display of his intelligence...

Besides, everyone has a smellinganus especially after defecation... grin grin grin
yesoo, go to America and bear OSAMA BIN LADEN ,dey will show you container
Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by SmellingAnus(m): 7:12pm On Apr 25, 2019
bionixs:
yesoo, go to America and bear OSAMA BIN LADEN ,dey will show you container
Lol... First of all Osama Bin Ladin is probably an Islamic or Arabic Name... I have never even seen a Northern Muslim that bears that name not to talk of a Southern Christian like me... It means right from the US Embassy they will deny me Visa... Lol. So this your suggestion was not doesn't add up...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic / Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications / Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.