Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,726 members, 7,831,301 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Why Are You Single? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are You Single? (10146 Views)

Are You Single Or In A Relationship? / Ladies: Why Are You Single? / Why Are You Single? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are You Single? by SAGoddess: 10:31am On Sep 21, 2010
Unfortunately we have to work in order to take care of ourselves, no way around it for now!

I am taking leave soon so that should do me good, also this week is a short one, we have a holiday on Friday!
Re: Why Are You Single? by adosjun(m): 10:40am On Sep 21, 2010
Wow dats gud, Muc rest 4 u, Hw do u intend to spend ur leave? Travelin or at home?
Re: Why Are You Single? by adosjun(m): 10:48am On Sep 21, 2010
In as much as u hv to work to take care of urself, u health is more important., i knw it only a minor headache, jst take a rest.
Do u sleep up to 8hrs a day?
Re: Why Are You Single? by SAGoddess: 10:54am On Sep 21, 2010
I have been battling to sleep in the last couple of days and end up falling asleep for a couple of hours only for the alarm to go off sad sad I will sleep more over the weekend, I owe it to myself.

I will be travelling on Friday and back on Sunday but plan to stay at home on Monday just to rejuvenate my body and soul!
Re: Why Are You Single? by adosjun(m): 11:03am On Sep 21, 2010
Gurl u have to take it easy oo. Then dat shld be d cause of ur headache, U must schedule urself to hv atleast 6hrs sleep,
When do u normally close frm work?
Re: Why Are You Single? by adosjun(m): 11:07am On Sep 21, 2010
GODDESS, is dat u can't sleep(insomnia) or u had alot to do n chose nt to sleep?
Re: Why Are You Single? by SAGoddess: 11:22am On Sep 21, 2010
Insomnia, I am usually in bed by 20:30 to 21:00 but find that I can't sleep for an hour or so after a loo (bathroom) break! Hopefully i will get back to my normal routine of sleeping through the night, until 5 a.m,
Re: Why Are You Single? by Sagamite(m): 8:18pm On Sep 22, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Keyword is supposedly. We all know the truth though.
Lmao @ the vigil part. Even that wouldn't help tongue

I just saw a clip of Tosin in America trying his American gangstar accent on "haterz".

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Mc-cyeZQGk&NR=1[/flash]
Re: Why Are You Single? by InkedNerd(f): 8:27pm On Sep 22, 2010
Sagamite:

I just saw a clip of Tosin in America trying his American gangstar grammar.

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Mc-cyeZQGk&NR=1[/flash]

Lmaaaaaaaaaaaaoooooooooooooooooo. ROTFL. The poor kids is gonna have a hissy fit when he sees this. The kid cracks me up when he wrrites the way he does. I mean, how do you butcher ebonics? Ebonics is butchered English. I showed my friends some of the things he posts and they couldn't stop laughing.
Re: Why Are You Single? by Atreides(f): 10:34pm On Apr 17, 2011
@topic,i'm single because i kinda feel like i'm too young to get into a r/ship. At first i told myself i'd start dating when i finished high school,but even though i've finished now and i'm a fresher,i still feel too young so imma wait till i'm legal.
Re: Why Are You Single? by Brite02(m): 10:48pm On Apr 17, 2011
undecided :-x
Re: Why Are You Single? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 17, 2011
because i don't have a bf. duh smiley
Re: Why Are You Single? by 190: 10:58pm On Apr 17, 2011
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are You Single? by Brite02(m): 11:27pm On Apr 17, 2011
^^ 190 you're here Mz. D says that? Whatt happened, what did i miss?
Re: Why Are You Single? by 190: 11:29pm On Apr 17, 2011
absolutely nothing

everything is just fine grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

SEE PHOTO: Makurdi Slay Queen Butt/nyash Pad Goes Wrong / Why Do Some Guys Talk About Their Sexcapades In The Public / Transparent Truck Conveying “Half-Unclad” Girls Causes Stir In Lagos (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.