Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,903 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Why Are You Single? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are You Single? (10137 Views)

Are You Single Or In A Relationship? / Ladies: Why Are You Single? / Why Are You Single? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are You Single? by googles: 11:59pm On Sep 15, 2010
Moyola:

L o L & F! grin

Tooto jo! Cmon bliv mi! angry Now! cheesy

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

i beliff you undecided lipsrsealed

cheesy
Re: Why Are You Single? by Moyola(f): 12:14am On Sep 16, 2010
. . . :d :d
Re: Why Are You Single? by KHEMMISTRY(f): 12:30am On Sep 16, 2010
Do i necesarily hav 2 go in2 a relatnship? Aint in 4 no lovey dovey
Re: Why Are You Single? by adconline(m): 12:34am On Sep 16, 2010
Peeps can be single for a lot of reasons,
1. U r still looking for d right person,
2: U just broke up with the wrong person
3. U just broke d heart of the right person
4. U r too young to be in a relationship
5. U r too old to be in a new relationship

6. U re free like the freeway and dont have to be worried about what to say if you missed a call from a gf or bf.
Re: Why Are You Single? by donclemo(m): 4:42am On Sep 16, 2010
I am single because i am tired of having too many girlfriend so i decided not to have anyone
Re: Why Are You Single? by anitabest(f): 7:58am On Sep 16, 2010
Is because of you.
Re: Why Are You Single? by Ranoscky(m): 8:27am On Sep 16, 2010
^
Me right? grin
Re: Why Are You Single? by wales(m): 8:54am On Sep 16, 2010
Oh sorry i am DOUBLE not SINGLE grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are You Single? by carmelia(f): 9:07am On Sep 16, 2010
men are not trust worthy, so i preffer to marry and settle down than keeping boyfriend
Re: Why Are You Single? by sohiemi(m): 9:08am On Sep 16, 2010
Re: Why Are You Single? by edimalo(m): 9:47am On Sep 16, 2010
it's for a while or for a reason
http://pull-your-exback..com/
Re: Why Are You Single? by no1madman(m): 10:05am On Sep 16, 2010
coz i carry woman nyansh. . .
people call me names like "obinrin and ikebe"
Re: Why Are You Single? by Omolola1(f): 10:22am On Sep 16, 2010
lol
Re: Why Are You Single? by Ayowumie(m): 10:31am On Sep 16, 2010
cos am still too young to give out a french kiss.
Re: Why Are You Single? by Omolola1(f): 10:34am On Sep 16, 2010
how young are you?
Re: Why Are You Single? by anangboy(m): 10:53am On Sep 16, 2010
Cos they fink am married angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Are You Single? by IBEXY(m): 11:19am On Sep 16, 2010
This questions comes to me everyday smiley
My reserved nature stands in the way between me and finding someone. Ladies tell me am too quiet.
Re: Why Are You Single? by SAGoddess: 11:37am On Sep 16, 2010
Single because I haven't found him and he hasn't found me, dating but haven't found my husband yet and I won't settle!
Re: Why Are You Single? by Vic2k3(m): 11:38am On Sep 16, 2010
^^ i wish u all the BEST
Re: Why Are You Single? by SAGoddess: 11:46am On Sep 16, 2010
@Vic

I am cool hey, maybe I am strange but I have never been one to fantasize about marriage. . .  . .what i do want is happiness, married or not!  I am not against marriage at all, I just won't take a begger off the street and clean him up to marry just so I have a man/husband, or even staying in an abusive relationship as some people do or marrying a man I don't love! (that is what i meant by not settling)

You are making me wonder, do people marry at all cost even if they know they are not compatible with the partner they will be spending "the rest of their lives with", just to avoid being labelled?
Re: Why Are You Single? by Vic2k3(m): 11:57am On Sep 16, 2010
No, SA u got me all wrong. I was jxt been optimistic 4 u. I fink a 9ice lady like u also need a 9ice dude by the side. U got me laughing about the beggar's part lol. I don't fink it will ever get to that stage. Jxt keep a kool head furthermore marriage is not by force moreover i'm not married and not angry about it so i hope u understand me now?
Re: Why Are You Single? by limar: 11:58am On Sep 16, 2010
SA Goddess:

Single because I haven't found him and he hasn't found me, dating but haven't found my husband yet and I won't settle!

Different strokes for different folks! Ciao
Re: Why Are You Single? by derolly(m): 12:12pm On Sep 16, 2010
what is wrong in being single ?angry angry

afterall if you marry na only you go dey pay house-rent,school fees,shopping,MR BIGGS and the list goes on~
she can never help u pay half angry angry
instead she go save the money or use am buy brazzilian wig of 200,000 naira angry

well on the other hand if she go pay all den i'll decline from singlehood grin

grin grin
Re: Why Are You Single? by SAGoddess: 12:17pm On Sep 16, 2010
Vic2k3:

No, SA u got me all wrong. I was jxt been optimistic 4 u. I fink a 9ice lady like u also need a 9ice dude by the side. U got me laughing about the beggar's part lol. I don't fink it will ever get to that stage. Jxt keep a kool head furthermore marriage is not by force moreover i'm not married and not angry about it so i hope u understand me now?

hahahahahah, I get you now, your post was open to interpretation and I took it and ran with it!  grin  grin

Definitely need a nice man by my side and NO I am not prepared to clean people up   grin  grin
Re: Why Are You Single? by Vic2k3(m): 12:28pm On Sep 16, 2010
Hey don't say that again cheesy
Re: Why Are You Single? by SAGoddess: 12:35pm On Sep 16, 2010
Vic2k3:

Hey don't say that again cheesy

What? Cleaning people up? Initial attraction is key to me so I don't see how i would be attracted to a . . . . . .anyway, all good!
Re: Why Are You Single? by Vic2k3(m): 12:39pm On Sep 16, 2010
Btw SA how did u see the worldcup games? (good, cool, terrific, crazy e.t.c), i presume u're resident of southafrica?
Re: Why Are You Single? by SAGoddess: 12:54pm On Sep 16, 2010
Yes I reside in SA, the games were awesome, I did not set foot in any stadium (hate crowds) but the atmosphere all over the country was out of this world! Why do you ask?
Re: Why Are You Single? by Vic2k3(m): 1:05pm On Sep 16, 2010
Erm. . . Jxt curious. So u reside in sa thats kool.
Re: Why Are You Single? by otokx(m): 1:49pm On Sep 16, 2010
Lets just say am still trying to make up my mind on the limits of tolerance and acceptability.
Re: Why Are You Single? by SAGoddess: 2:08pm On Sep 16, 2010
Vic2k3:

Erm. . . Jxt curious. So u reside in sa thats kool.

Yes i am, enjoying the beautiful weather at present, Spring, not yet oven hot (Summer)
Re: Why Are You Single? by Vic2k3(m): 2:17pm On Sep 16, 2010
Hmmmmm wink wink now u're making me envious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? / Wats Ur Rship Status Ryt Now!....no Lies / See, This Girl's Toto Is Borehole And Smells. Please Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.