Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Why Are You Single? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are You Single? (10152 Views)

Are You Single Or In A Relationship? / Ladies: Why Are You Single? / Why Are You Single? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are You Single? by sassyril(f): 2:23pm On Sep 16, 2010
nt found me maTch!
Re: Why Are You Single? by SAGoddess: 2:25pm On Sep 16, 2010
Vic2k3:

Hmmmmm wink wink now u're making me envious.

And you should be cheesy cheesy SA is a dream in summer, beautiful summer clothes, beautiful people, fun activities, amazing long lunches that become sundowners. . . . . .still envious? grin grin
Re: Why Are You Single? by Vic2k3(m): 2:33pm On Sep 16, 2010
Not much cos sa does not hve beautiful sights that Nigeria boasts of (even though they're(sa) better somehow), diversity in culture, classic musicians and lots of other goodies so i fink u're missing much too
Re: Why Are You Single? by SAGoddess: 2:35pm On Sep 16, 2010
I sure am, I will visit Naija one day! cheesy
Re: Why Are You Single? by DeepSoul(f): 2:38pm On Sep 16, 2010
Because!!!! I haven't recovered from my last bruhaha!!!

And there seems to be a shortage of tall, sensible men with good morals!
Re: Why Are You Single? by mykali(m): 2:41pm On Sep 16, 2010
girls are expensive and i'm broke. . .how'z that for an answer?
Re: Why Are You Single? by Tosinville(m): 2:47pm On Sep 16, 2010
lol make it rain so that you can get bitches but act like u don't hv anymore for like 4months to get a wife, man
Re: Why Are You Single? by oweniwe(m): 2:51pm On Sep 16, 2010
Omolola, you can't be romantic and still be honest coz romance is all about how wonderfully one can lie and. . . . I hate lying with passion angry
Re: Why Are You Single? by SAGoddess: 2:51pm On Sep 16, 2010
WOW Tosin, who would bitches be?  Do boys still call girls bitches?
Re: Why Are You Single? by Vic2k3(m): 2:56pm On Sep 16, 2010
SA GODDESS don't mind toni hes jxt mad @all females. i've been analyzing his responses.
Re: Why Are You Single? by SAGoddess: 3:00pm On Sep 16, 2010
Hopefully he gets over his anger issues before he gets into adulthood. . . . .just wondering why BOYS think it is COOL to call girls bitches? Surely it takes a dog on heat to know a bitch!
Re: Why Are You Single? by Vic2k3(m): 3:04pm On Sep 16, 2010
Sometimes they(boys) do that as to sound western, others to sound mean, others like tosinville out of frustration(not been able to bed girls me their age) and lots of other weird reasons.
Re: Why Are You Single? by SAGoddess: 3:17pm On Sep 16, 2010
I see, teenagers listening to too much 2PAC and thinking calling girls names is cool. . . . . . .
Re: Why Are You Single? by Tosinville(m): 3:19pm On Sep 16, 2010
Sa. Goddess,

As a matter of fact do you think every girls u in the streets are wifey type? Most of 'em golddigger thatz u need to seperate d weak from d awesome to get wife.

Vic2k,

Mane, i aint tryna sound western, i'm west rider anyway so get ur durty mind right, dawg!, ma big sister stays in sacramento, cali nd i once visit her still plannin on visiting again nxt yr to spend sometimes with her, feel me?
Re: Why Are You Single? by SAGoddess: 3:23pm On Sep 16, 2010
Tosinville:

Sa. Goddess,

As a matter of fact do you think every girls u in the streets are wifey type? Most of 'em golddigger thatz u need to seperate d weak from d awesome to get wife.

Vic2k,

Mane, i aint tryna sound western, i'm west rider anyway so get your durty mind right, dawg!, ma big sister stays in sacramento, cali nd i once visit her still plannin on visiting again nxt yr to spend sometimes with her, feel me?[b][/b]

LOLest, I am sure he is feeling you, you visited once and came back with a hood accent, nice, wish I was a fast learner like you! grin grin grin
Re: Why Are You Single? by Tosinville(m): 3:33pm On Sep 16, 2010
Sa. Goddess,

Why hating?lol whenever i'm in nigeria, i act like a 9ja guy but when i visit her in cali, acting like a yeye 9ja boy almost 8months wearing shirts nd plain trousers can't help to get a girl, when i change a lil bit i keep getting girls and one thing about american girls is that they love bad boys that swags alot lol
Re: Why Are You Single? by Vic2k3(m): 3:33pm On Sep 16, 2010
Tosinville i int got time 4 impostors like u. Btw u didn't stay 4 long innit true?
Re: Why Are You Single? by googles: 3:35pm On Sep 16, 2010
SA Goddess:

LOLest, I am sure he is feeling you, you visited once and came back with a hood accent, nice, wish I was a fast learner like you! grin grin grin

shiot !!! you don wound me grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are You Single? by Sagamite(m): 3:35pm On Sep 16, 2010
Because most girls say I am fugly, dull, lack personality, don't know how to chat up woman, not confident, a doormat and, personally, I have really not shown a lot of interest in women before and don't normally find women attractive.  embarassed
Re: Why Are You Single? by Tosinville(m): 3:38pm On Sep 16, 2010
2yrs visa? Isn't that enuf? Besides their so called fukin winter chase me back home to 9ja before my visa empire.
Re: Why Are You Single? by googles: 3:39pm On Sep 16, 2010
Sagamite:

Because most girls say I am fugly, dull, lack personality, don't know how to chat up woman, not confident, a doormat and, personally, I have really not shown a lot of interest in women before and don't normally find women attractive.  embarassed

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Tosinville:

2yrs visa? Isn't that enuf? Besides their so called fukin winter chase me back home to 9ja before my visa empire.

dont sweat it. . . .just let it pass wink
Re: Why Are You Single? by Tosinville(m): 3:41pm On Sep 16, 2010
Expire i meant.
Re: Why Are You Single? by SAGoddess: 3:44pm On Sep 16, 2010
Not hating Tosin, just trying to understand you and how your mind works, that's all! cheesy cheesy

Sagamite:

Because most girls say I am fugly, dull, lack personality, don't know how to chat up woman, not confident, a doormat and, personally, I have really not shown a lot of interest in women before and don't normally find women attractive. embarassed

wink wink wink wink
Re: Why Are You Single? by Vic2k3(m): 3:44pm On Sep 16, 2010
Tosinville MEHN u can't even speak good english 4 a start cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Why Are You Single? by SAGoddess: 3:46pm On Sep 16, 2010
googles:

shiot !!! you don wound me grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Deep wound girl but I just love fronters, classic!
Re: Why Are You Single? by ud4u: 3:48pm On Sep 16, 2010
Will they marry themselves
Re: Why Are You Single? by Tosinville(m): 3:48pm On Sep 16, 2010
Googles,

sweat what? whats up with that?

Sa.goddess,

There's nothing wrong speaking US version broken english in america if you wanna, we do speak our broken-english(pidgin) here to in nigeria so its no big deal.
Re: Why Are You Single? by Tosinville(m): 3:52pm On Sep 16, 2010
Vic2k,

lmao! i'll speak english if you want me to.
Re: Why Are You Single? by googles: 3:53pm On Sep 16, 2010
Tosinville:

Googles,

sweat what? whats up with that?.

oh. . . . i was trying to say you should let it go

but never mind you can continue  lipsrsealed

SA Goddess:

Deep wound girl but I just love fronters, classic!

you too bahd !!!  grin grin grin
Re: Why Are You Single? by Vic2k3(m): 3:54pm On Sep 16, 2010
So u've been speaking gibberish i guess? wink
Re: Why Are You Single? by mimon79(m): 3:59pm On Sep 16, 2010
Because i choose to cool
Re: Why Are You Single? by Tosinville(m): 4:00pm On Sep 16, 2010
Bro sagamite,

You mean you don't find women attractive or they don't find u attractive? Its complicated, are u gay or uggg? Besides i no go lie wahala dey nigerian women but if na 4 yankee na dem go dey toast u dependin on d area wey u dey.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Guys What Do You Think About These Ladies Position ? / Naked Couple Weds Infront Of 40 Naked Guests And Officiator / Fredrick, Can You Fvck Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.