Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,955 members, 7,824,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? (32760 Views)

My Colleague's Hook Up Experience / I Am In Love With My Colleague / Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by Blacksavage: 12:17pm On Apr 16, 2019
My brother no time.. Let her know how you feel for her.. No fear jare. Maybe she get feelings for you self..
Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by olayinkajnr(m): 12:17pm On Apr 16, 2019
Oma307:

that's rule number 1. the relationship won't last if they eventually date

Yeah and asides that, it might affect his work.
Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by fx45(m): 12:19pm On Apr 16, 2019
Ralphjoe:
I recently got a job at a company and there is this girl, that is my colleague in the sales department, we've been close friends ever since I joined the company to the extent that even her best friend there is jealous of our friendship.

The crux of the matter is that am beginning to have a crush on her and it's eating me up, am kind of afraid to let her know of it because I think it will affect our friendship.

What do you guys think I should do here, should I go ahead and let her know about my feelings for her or should I just keep it to myself. I want a matured and reasonable advice. thanks guys.
Man up and go for her if you're really convinced about it. Two things are certain, you either win or you lose. It's your choice to make
Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 16, 2019
Don’t tell her. If she feels same way towards you, she will let you know. But NEVER let her know.

I had a crush on my coursemate. We were close. I thought she had same feeling as me until I poured out mine. Sadly, she was only being polite and took me only as a friend.

As it stands now, I am praying that my Master’s programme ends soon.

If it goes south, you would start finding a new job because you wouldn’t be comfortable being in the same office with her.

But then, follow your heart!

2 Likes

Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by Bbbwings: 12:31pm On Apr 16, 2019
Olanrefront3355:
Ralphjoe

When you bring matters like this to the altar, tag people like us grin

OK take this from many

-Tell a friend of yours you trust (male of cos) at the company and ask that friend to inform her about it, like "Jennifer, do you know Joe is crushing on you, and he talks about it every time".. Get the exact response and body language from the friend u sent, if the response is positive, go get your girl, if it's negative (she might be forming hard to get sef, just calm down, she go woo u herself) either way, you retain your friendship.

You're welcome.... undecided
Player ni bobo yii grin
Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by Solocoin: 12:37pm On Apr 16, 2019
If that is what take you there you continued with it, but if you was there to work you focus on your work.

1 Like

Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by Cityfirstborn(m): 12:42pm On Apr 16, 2019
You are very foolish to do office romance. seems hunger never wire you before, you are new in the work and playing around. you think if you eventually break up with the girl, you would be safe in the work
Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by makavelli80(m): 12:46pm On Apr 16, 2019
Popmaster2019:
Of what use is it keeping it to yourself?
Abi o na y I dey tell you
Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by nwosunnanenye(m): 12:49pm On Apr 16, 2019
Naija girls don't worth this shit bro I tell you... anyway shoot your shot if e work gav and continue life .......
Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by callmepapillo(m): 12:51pm On Apr 16, 2019
Guy, please look elsewhere. Focus on your work and keep it official.
Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by SirBunky85(m): 12:55pm On Apr 16, 2019
Ralphjoe:
@olanrefront3355 your submission is laced with alots of wisdom and common sense, am thrilled with this, I will definitely try out this, at least I have nothing to loose with this method you have stated out. And hey I will definitely tag you for matters like this next time. thanks bro
seconded.his submissions make brain wella
Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by Olanrefront3355(m): 12:58pm On Apr 16, 2019
Ralphjoe:
@olanrefront3355 your submission is laced with alots of wisdom and common sense, am thrilled with this, I will definitely try out this, at least I have nothing to loose with this method you have stated out. And hey I will definitely tag you for matters like this next time. thanks bro

Anytime bro. And thanks to everyone who found sense in it. #onelove
Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by Olanrefront3355(m): 12:59pm On Apr 16, 2019
Bbbwings:

Player ni bobo yii grin

Me player? D only tin I sabi play na table tennis o grin

1 Like

Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by rhymesnoni(m): 1:02pm On Apr 16, 2019
Bro dont try it ooo

e go cast,

Hw would u face her wen ur Boss shouts at u at work? plus, u wld have to live everi office day trying to impress her, I,e dressing and other stuffs

no try am abeg
Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by galaxy2020(m): 1:06pm On Apr 16, 2019
If it's for a fling, no! But if for something serious, you can go ahead.
Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by MyGeneration(m): 1:07pm On Apr 16, 2019
Vaseline is 100naira undecided
Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by onimama19(m): 1:07pm On Apr 16, 2019
Relax and keep watching her till another man chance you, but mind you study her feelings too, tell her some untrue story about ur girl friend that she should advice you and look the way she we feel then tell her you are just whining her and tell her ur mind straight. Either yes or know you we hear, be bold enough to woo her
Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by eromspete(m): 1:09pm On Apr 16, 2019
FOCUS ON YOUR WORK.

Remember why you got the job in the first place!
Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by MrDoGood(m): 1:10pm On Apr 16, 2019
Ralphjoe:
I recently got a job at a company and there is this girl, that is my colleague in the sales department, we've been close friends ever since I joined the company to the extent that even her best friend there is jealous of our friendship.

The crux of the matter is that am beginning to have a crush on her and it's eating me up, am kind of afraid to let her know of it because I think it will affect our friendship.

What do you guys think I should do here, should I go ahead and let her know about my feelings for her or should I just keep it to myself. I want a matured and reasonable advice. thanks guys.

Oga go and speak ur mind to her, else u will die in silent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

life is too short my brother. And if she says no to your proposal, believe me you will become normal.
Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by airprinz(m): 1:11pm On Apr 16, 2019
Vaseline isnt expensive in the market, buy it and use it naw since you prefer dieing in silence
Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:28pm On Apr 16, 2019
"Surprise, surprise; I have a dìck!"
Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by GRACEGLORY: 1:39pm On Apr 16, 2019
Ralphjoe:
i hear you sir, message read and understood. thanks for your matured contribution

Sometimes, destiny is at the place of work, or among neighbours. Wisdom is profitable to direct.
Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by friendl: 1:47pm On Apr 16, 2019
That why l don't keep female's friends or get too close
Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by LeoFish92(m): 1:54pm On Apr 16, 2019
WisdomHunter:
In a situation like this you don't really have to verbally tell her your feelings because some girls like playing hard to get even if they like you and if that happens your friendship might be ruin.

This is a situation you apply game of mind, be smart and let everything fall in place you can achieve that by acting like her bf already be confident in doing that, invite her to your crib or hang out with her and while doing that' do it like a boss be in control of everything, with this tips if you play your game very well she wouldn't know when a relationship with you has started.

You are correct bro, Ralphjoe, follow the above advice.

The place where I work, a young girl was employed, fair, slim and beautiful. One of my guys told me he likes the girl.
We'd always see him around her, playfully call her my wife, he'd always playfully yell at other guys to get away from her cos she's his wife. Overtime, We subconsciously started associating the girl to the guy.

Like play like play, those guys are already dating now. The guy never officially declared emotions, he just assumed mantle of boyfriend.

Whether the girl was already in another relationship with another guy is completely irrelevant to us. We don't care, all we know is that our guy is officially dating the new employee.

2 Likes

Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by datigbogirl: 1:58pm On Apr 16, 2019
Ralphjoe:

*Sucking a woman's pussy is one thing every man should give to his woman. It is the height of selfishness to deny a woman the pleasure that makes her go crazy. Every man should be a terrible and amazing pussy eater. Every man should be able to suck madness into his woman's head. Don't just pull off her pant and start to bang her pussy, No! Suck the damn pussy until her legs begin to quake and she can't stand it anymore before you can now slide in your drilling machine. Any woman who have never experienced the craziness of being sucked is yet to understand the mightiness of sucking pussy. As much as I know,. A well sucked pussy is a well soaked pussy; a well soaked pussy is a well wet pussy and a well wet pussy can comfortably accommodate any dick size without bruises.* Hope I am communicating? Good morning great family

1 Like

Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by tsharp(m): 2:05pm On Apr 16, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
A) NEVER SHIIT WHERE YOU EAT....
B) NEVER GET INVOLVED WITH WOMEN AT WORK (or neighbors)

NEVER LISTEN TO THIS LOAD OF RUBBISH!

Do you know why you found yourself in the same workplace in the first place? I have seen numerous relationships like this that have worked and led to happy marriages. In the end, one person usually leaves the organisation but always with gratitude for having met the other. Same with neighbors. Someone once said that a neighbor gave him the opportunity to observe the real person, no forming, with and without makeup, cooking, the company they kept etc and he discovered that he had a wife there.

Unless your goal is to play, but if in need of a serious relationship that could lead somewhere, keep your options open.

1 Like

Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by sacx: 2:08pm On Apr 16, 2019
Do you have plans of settling down soon? If no, DO NOTHING!
Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by blinkz4real: 2:23pm On Apr 16, 2019
Suffer Neva tire u. U beta focus on ur job, real men don't do office romance. #takeitorleaveit.
Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by bigtt76(f): 2:43pm On Apr 16, 2019
Make yourself heard now before someone else would make the move and you wee start regretting

Ralphjoe:

Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by mcteddy01: 2:52pm On Apr 16, 2019
dont go yet allow her give u a green light coz if u do now nd she turn u down it really goin to affect ur friendship

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Wedding Pictures / Then & Now: Couples Recreate Their Old Photos Prove That True Love Is Forever / I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.