Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? (32747 Views)

My Colleague's Hook Up Experience / I Am In Love With My Colleague / Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by JoshZionist: 11:44am On Apr 16, 2019
WisdomHunter:
In a situation like this you don't really have to verbally tell her your feelings because some girls like playing hard to get even if they like you and if that happens your friendship might be ruin.

This is a situation you apply game of mind, be smart and let everything fall in place you can achieve that by acting like her bf already be confident in doing that, invite her to your crib or hang out with her and while doing that' do it like a boss be in control of everything, with this tips if you play your game very well she wouldn't know when a relationship with you has started.

Boss!!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by shakyum: 11:44am On Apr 16, 2019
WisdomHunter:
In a situation like this you don't really have to verbally tell her your feelings because some girls like playing hard to get even if they like you and if that happens your friendship might be ruin.

This is a situation you apply game of mind, be smart and let everything fall in place you can achieve that by acting like her bf already be confident in doing that, invite her to your crib or hang out with her and while doing that' do it like a boss be in control of everything, with this tips if you play your game very well she wouldn't know when a relationship with you has started.
I also learnt something from this. Thanks for the matured advise

1 Like

Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 16, 2019
There are those of us that don't take risk so we wont lose everything, and there are those who risk everything and win everything. Ur choice
Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by MissRaine69(f): 11:45am On Apr 16, 2019
Stay away from work based romances, if things don’t work out you have to put with the maliciousness and petty bs some women resort to. Worse if you decide to date someone else after your situation expires!
Not a good idea at all!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by babyfaceafrica: 11:47am On Apr 16, 2019
oghenerobo91:
There are those of us that don't take risk so we wont lose everything, and there are those who risk everything and win everything. Ur choice
there are also those who risk everything and lose everything
...isoko or urhobo?
Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by Banter1(m): 11:48am On Apr 16, 2019
Jesse25:
Don't go for now just calm down allow her to give you the real green light first because some girls are just like that, after u make ur mind know to them dey we simply tell u no
my experience last year with a course mate.
Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by shakyum: 11:48am On Apr 16, 2019
Just keep calm, dont rush her, sometimes those ladies will give u green light but when you ask them out, the will turn out to be your enemies.
Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by alabi484(m): 11:49am On Apr 16, 2019
Ralphjoe:
I recently got a job at a company and there is this girl, that is my colleague in the sales department, we've been close friends ever since I joined the company to the extent that even her best friend there is jealous of our friendship.

The crux of the matter is that am beginning to have a crush on her and it's eating me up, am kind of afraid to let her know of it because I think it will affect our friendship.

What do you guys think I should do here, should I go ahead and let her know about my feelings for her or should I just keep it to myself. I want a matured and reasonable advice. thanks guys.

Proximity and communication is what is deceiving you bro...I hate to be a bearer of bad news, but if you guys end up having anything together, it won't last.

I'll suggest you give the thing time...get to a point when the feelings you gave for her diminish, that is when you'd be on a sane level to make a good decision because you're just infatuated at the moment.
That is if you love her and want to wife her tho.

But if you're a chop and clean mouth n!gga.. shoot your shot...

All the best! grin
Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by alizma: 11:49am On Apr 16, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
A) NEVER SHIIT WHERE YOU EAT.... B) NEVER GET INVOLVED WITH WOMEN AT WORK (or neighbors)
my rule 101
Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by alizma: 11:50am On Apr 16, 2019
Ralphjoe:
I recently got a job at a company and there is this girl, that is my colleague in the sales department, we've been close friends ever since I joined the company to the extent that even her best friend there is jealous of our friendship.

The crux of the matter is that am beginning to have a crush on her and it's eating me up, am kind of afraid to let her know of it because I think it will affect our friendship.

What do you guys think I should do here, should I go ahead and let her know about my feelings for her or should I just keep it to myself. I want a matured and reasonable advice. thanks guys.
Mr brownjay1 has said my mind. don't mix fun with work bro.
Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by goodnewscliff(m): 11:51am On Apr 16, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
A) NEVER SHIIT WHERE YOU EAT....
B) NEVER GET INVOLVED WITH WOMEN AT WORK (or neighbors)
dem go hear? bottles for u bruv
Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by namiji2598: 11:51am On Apr 16, 2019
SyrusdeHansome:

Why do u think so?
1.if u toast her and things does not work well
2.even if she agrees to date u one day when u guys brake up it may lead to some kind of feeling uncomfortable in ur place of work
3. u ar jus new in the place, I think observing her first for a very long time will be the best

1 Like

Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by stanech: 11:52am On Apr 16, 2019
Ralphjoe:

Dude do not poop where you eat.... be wise
Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 16, 2019
Denikayan:
I will advice you use her for money rituals

What you love most pays best

I don't intend to be blunt but you are not sharp, you are a dullard.

2 Likes

Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by marmelo: 11:54am On Apr 16, 2019
Bro what you feel is natural and not a sin, I will advice you take her out on a date preferably on a weekend, it will be easy since you guys are close already so bringing up other gists will be normal. when the cheerful atmosphere is set, you should tell her there is something that is eating you up and you want to tell her but she should promise if you say it and she doesn't feel the same it won't ruin your friendship and she will act like you never discussed it with her because you will respect her decision and act the same, make sure she promise and mean it after that then tell her how you feel about her it's not a crime.. All the best

1 Like

Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by tintingz(m): 11:55am On Apr 16, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
A) NEVER SHIIT WHERE YOU EAT....
B) NEVER GET INVOLVED WITH WOMEN AT WORK (or neighbors)
And what are the reasons?

1 Like

Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by olayinkajnr(m): 11:58am On Apr 16, 2019
Familiarity breeds contempt.

3 Likes

Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by Tomide007: 12:00pm On Apr 16, 2019
BillgatesMaigad:
Listen this is what you're going to do
Follow my advice!

Don't tell her you like her just yet.. Just play the good bad guy card on her.
Always dress up looking smart and gentle whenever you're going to the office and smell very nice at all time when you're in the office. Always be nice to her at the same time, don't give her the impression that you're crushing on her. Don't forget, For now do not invite her over to your crib. Just Chill first! remember you're a very good bad guy so chill.

Now
Tell her if she will be free to see a new movie at the cinema this weekend with you, if she likes the idea, boom! One achievement down. Go out and have a great weekend with her and make laugh... Take pictures. It creates memories

Again
If there is a natural park in your town make sure you take her there for site seeing. Go see some wildlife she would love it. While you're there get some few drinks it ain't that expensive.

By now
The two of you must have gotten along quite alright.
As a sharp guy before you know she don begin dey think of you.
Like play like play she don dey miss you sometimes. Boom!
You bring out the real man in you... Invite her over to your place to cook for you. So as you chop you kukuma chop from there.

At this point
You have succeeded in having her without even chasing her. Na she go dey chasing you las las especially if you hit it right cos that thing dey really confuse their upper
Follow this guys advice, he's one of the few who have shown that they have the capacity to get chicks. Some of the advice I have been seen will get u slapped but this one nah the way. If after this advice you don't get her, the she doesn't like you at all. But it ain't possible.
Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by Fsharp54(m): 12:00pm On Apr 16, 2019
WisdomHunter:

Strongly agree with this but ensure that while acting as her bf you let her know how much you like her and how much you value the relationship, when the intimacy gets strong, get her in a comfortable position and WOLLA! request for a step-up in the relationship, she would reply you base on her assessments of you during the the first level of the relationship.
Good luck!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by Sholaco: 12:01pm On Apr 16, 2019
Noooo! Dont tell her o, just keep crushing and mansturbating that one will do, abi?
Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 12:03pm On Apr 16, 2019
I did this many times, and it never ended well. i think it's pride sha...am talking from my own perspective o.
WisdomHunter:

1 Like

Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 16, 2019
U wan stroll enter mine-field?
Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by abbatoir(m): 12:04pm On Apr 16, 2019
Hmm
Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by spiceadole: 12:05pm On Apr 16, 2019
Ralphjoe:

You sound like the type that sleeps with ladies at work place.

You are crushing on her now, after succeeding in fvcking her, the crush will be crushed.

Better face your work and take your lust elsewhere.

Say No to office place romance
Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by stillcreative: 12:06pm On Apr 16, 2019
Very matured advice I suggest u adopt without hesitation.
WisdomHunter:

1 Like

Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by Tomide007: 12:09pm On Apr 16, 2019
WisdomHunter:

Deep
Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by Russianlord101(m): 12:09pm On Apr 16, 2019
Ralphjoe:

Continue o
You will soon be friend zoned
Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by Tomide007: 12:11pm On Apr 16, 2019
Anuoluwapo3054:
I did this many times, and it never ended well. i think it's pride sha...am talking from my own perspective o.
U went quite hard with it, u need to do this calmly or else it might backfire.
Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by Twagrill(m): 12:11pm On Apr 16, 2019
Olanrefront3355:
Ralphjoe

When you bring matters like this to the altar, tag people like us grin

OK take this from many

-Tell a friend of yours you trust (male of cos) at the company and ask that friend to inform her about it, like "Jennifer, do you know Joe is crushing on you, and he talks about it every time".. Get the exact response and body language from the friend u sent, if the response is positive, go get your girl, if it's negative (she might be forming hard to get sef, just calm down, she go woo u herself) either way, you retain your friendship.

You're welcome.... undecided
i like ur sense.
Gimme small abeg.
Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by KingSango(m): 12:12pm On Apr 16, 2019
Ralphjoe:

Find another job for it seems you may be unhappy at work and using this lady as an excuse

If not then quit your job find another and then ask her out

Why risk your job unless you are unhappy there

Job is for money not social life

If you had meet this lady at school or church things would be different

Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 16, 2019
olayinkajnr:
Familiarity breeds contempt.
that's rule number 1. the relationship won't last if they eventually date
Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by ikorodureporta: 12:16pm On Apr 16, 2019
namiji2598:
dating someone u work in the same place us never a welcomed idea
Yy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Wedding Pictures / Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick / Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.