Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,394 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help (36928 Views)

I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. / Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually / My Mom Is Suggesting A Divorce From My Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by Eze2000(m): 9:39am On Apr 20, 2019
Chubhie:

What if she commits murder in the process? There's something she can do to forestall greater harm to innocent people around.

She will sooner or later, whatever is done, but i am betting she already has but was never cuaght, hence the gross disregard for human life, privacy and peace

1 Like

Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by Eze2000(m): 9:46am On Apr 20, 2019
Ishilove:

From the OP's narration, Mama is cantekerous and verbally abusive, but not violent so there's no chance of her commiting murder. Perhaps she can push someone into suicide with her bad mouth but she won't take a weapon to wreak havoc.

Fact is the woman cannot change so it is left for daughter to make her own way in life, in the opposite direction.

I disagree with a vengeance!

Did you hear him say she threatens him with a knife? Which mom does that?

If you think that woman has not made someone bleed before or landed more than one person in hospital, think again

1 Like

Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by trevorhorace(m): 10:12am On Apr 20, 2019
joystarts:

Am an only child

I beg you with everything in this world. MOVE OUT.
I was exactly in your shoes some yrs back and it almost messed up my adult life. I still see a therapist till date.
For your sanity's sake. Its not that you don't love her, but you love yourself too much to have your promising life be contaminated with all that negative energy emanating from her and her actions. She had a dysfunctional upbringing but you shouldnt pay for it. You have to be logical and not emotional about this. Cos the more u stay around, the more you absorb her traits subconsciously and the cycle diffuses into your own world with you as the subject.
What you do is sincerely pray daily for her while away as it is only the Holy spirit that can truly change someone.
But Stay Away!!

1 Like

Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by frozen70(f): 10:23am On Apr 20, 2019
joystarts:
Hi guys, I really need some advice

My mom is so troublesome... She's always looking for people trouble, always ready for a fight. In the area in which we live in she has quarrel with all the people.

Our Tenants always move out after their rent has expired, i have tried to talk to her but she doesn't listen. Each time I try to she calls me a bastard and all sort of horrible names and tell me she is going to kill me, countless of times she has used a knife to threaten me.

My dad doesn't live with us but he is worst (I had a rough childhood). My mom has countless of times told me to leave her house which i plan on doing by next year but I can't take this anymore.

She is always being arrested and the worst part is the fact that she is educated. Am pretty sure that she has seen the police station than most policemen, I don't associate with people so not to attract problems to myself because she insults them.

But am tired of always getting her out of trouble.. Pease help me...I really need the help

If you can afford to pack out of the house pls do

And if you do stay away from her just calls alone and don't support her when she wants to start picking on people

Anytime she is in trouble, make money from her by asking her to bring money to settle out of the problem she brought on herself

Don't be too close and don't be too far from her

When it's time to get married, don't make the mistake of marrying someone like her no matter the love

Your dad had his own attitude which you said it's worst, but he actually packed out because your mum was not helping matters either

For the both if you to experience peace, stay away from her source of income and her properties because she won't spear you

At the end, all she has belongs to you and your siblings

1 Like

Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by jiksman3: 10:33am On Apr 20, 2019
She could be sex starved, lack of orgasm causes women to be bitter always

1 Like

Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 20, 2019
Ishilove:

Puhleeze! Not everything is medical o jare. Nastiness, trouble making and verbal abusiveness is a character flaw, not a medical condition.
most times, I wonder if you have sense.
Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by Ishilove: 10:53am On Apr 20, 2019
camobri:
most times, I wonder if you have sense.
I'm surprised you have sufficient presence of mind to 'wonder'. It shows all hope is not lost on you.
Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by Theboss100(m): 11:02am On Apr 20, 2019
Are U Sure U Mum Don't Av Low BP? The Only Way She Can Stay Alive Is By Been Violent. Pls Investigate What I Said. The Solution Might Just Be Staring At U [quote author=joystarts post=77676535]Hi guys, I really need some advice
My mom is so troublesome... She's always looking for people trouble, always ready for a fight. In the area in which we live in she has quarrel with all the people.
Our Tenants always move out after their rent has expired, i have tried to talk to her but she doesn't listen. Each time I try to she calls me a bastard and all sort of horrible names and tell me she is going to kill me, countless of times she has used a knife to threaten me. My dad doesn't live with us but he is worst (I had a rough childhood). My mom has countless of times told me to leave her house which i plan on doing by next year but I can't take this anymore.
She is always being arrested and the worst part is the fact that she is educated. Am pretty sure that she has seen the police station than most policemen,
Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 20, 2019
Ishilove:

I'm surprised you have sufficient presence of mind to 'wonder'. It shows all hope is not lost on you.
you are a very close minded archaic being.
Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by Amanda4life: 11:41am On Apr 20, 2019
Maybe your dad is not treating her right she tends to unleash the aggression on anything around.
Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by temblor1(m): 11:57am On Apr 20, 2019
Obviously, your father is the cause of your mum's bitterness.
Now all she have left is to hate the happy couples around.
When last did she have a man in her life?
Truth is men have invoked the spirit of bitterness through jealousy, lack of attention, affection, care, a helping hand and most importantly SEX, through the void their departure brings. Not every woman can handle that.
Think, and plead with your father to simply ask the woman of forgiveness, though they may remain separated.
There is hardly any relationship that a REAL MAN won't walk away from at ease. Max two weeks he's banging another lady; if he eventually doesn't even move in with her.
E.g Tonto Dikeh, take her as a course to study, the truth will straighten and strengthen you all.

2 Likes

Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by experiencenewth: 12:03pm On Apr 20, 2019
joystarts:

Our Tenants always move out after their rent has expired, i have tried to talk to her but she doesn't listen. Each time I try to she calls me a bastard and all sort of horrible names and tell me she is going to kill me, countless of times she has used a knife to threaten me.

My dad doesn't live with us but he is worst (I had a rough childhood). My mom has countless of times told me to leave her house which i plan on doing by next year but I can't take this anymore.

She is always being arrested and the worst part is the fact that she is educated. Am pretty sure that she has seen the police station than most policemen, I don't associate with people so not to attract problems to myself because she insults them.

But am tired of always getting her out of trouble.. Pease help me...I really need the help

This is exactly my story. My mum is worst than this. She is faliwerepe ×million. She went as far as encouraging me to sleep and date married men. Refused to give me food , curses me for no just reason.. Even though my dad was a perfect gentle man, She frustrated the life out of him. Hmnñ.... story for another day.

What i did. I left home when i got a job. Blocked her number. I'm doing well all to God Almighty. I will even get married without her concent.

If she dies sef i won't cry nor go home. I will explain everything to my husband /boyfriend/fiance.

If i have followed the path she wants me to thread by now i should either be hiv positive, used by a ritualist or imprisoned.

It's not about poverty or loniless cos my mom had everything but she is everything the poster described about her mom and worst sef.

I have spoken to her countless times, took her to church to hear the word of God but instead she went to church and disgraced me and also caused trouble in a church i have going for 20 years that i didn't have any issues with anybody.

The sad thing is that women like this always have good childre who are opposite of them.

People who have not experience what the poster narrated will judge her and say all sort of shit...

It's been 5years i left home now. I'm now 35yrs beautiful, happy and doing well financially. Though i'm not married but i know God will do it.

My loving daddy died. The old man died cos of her troubles. She won't give him food..... I did my best for him sha.

@poster stay away from her.

I DEVELOPED THICK SKIN AND CHOOSED THE PATH I NOW THROLL the day my mom said making troubles makes her happy!

Some people derives joy in bullying and making other people cry.

It is your life! THIS IS YOUR LIFE! LIVE IT AND ENJOY IT. DON'T SACRIFICE YOUR HAPPINESS FOR ANYBODY BE IT YOUR MOTHER OR ANYONE.

FORGET ALL THOSE BULL SHIT ABOUT MOTHER IS EVERYTHING SHE IS THIS SHE IS THAT!

THAT IS THE BLACKMAIL!

EVEN THE BIBLE SAYS PARENTS SHOULD NOT FRUSTRATE THEIR CHILDREN SO THERE IS EXCEPTION IN THE BIBLE ABOUT PARENTING/HOW THEY SHOULD BEHAVE/TREAT THEIR CHILDREN. IT CAN BE FOUND IN COLOSSIANS 3VS 21 DOWNWARDS.... EVEN KING DAVID AT PSALM 27 MENTIONED THAT INCASE MY OWN MOTHER AND FATHER FORSAKE ME , BUT GOD WILL TAKE HIM UP.

So my dear forget about those sentiments about mothers and all.

Distance yourself from anything that will not make u happy . Focus on God and your life.

Parents/mothers and everybody deserves to be respected and treated well.... But i will never SACRIFICE my happiness for another person.

Each one is accountable to God for his actions.

Good luck dear and pray well

2 Likes

Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by BackToLife: 1:56pm On Apr 20, 2019
If you can sacrifice 3 days of no food, go to MFM Church and do the 3 days deliverance program during which you should direct the prayers into delivering. Same blood flows in you as in her, so, you have the legal authority to chase out the underground cause out of her life. I was already thinking that Christianity/Holiness is powerless. Just when I was about returning to seek herbalist help 3 years ago because I couldn't see the effect of my prayers, someone invited me to do the MFM Program. I was shocked when I returned home from the MFM Church on the 3rd day. I switched on my phone which has been off for the 3 days and the first person that called was a woman that I've not heard from for 15 years. She was confessing, begging and telling me that she has removed hand from stagnating me, that she doesn't want to die, etc. My mouth was agape throughout till she dropped the call. That very week, I got my first contract, the begining of my new Life. JESUS is still LORD over All.

3 Likes

Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by tabithaola(f): 3:25pm On Apr 20, 2019
stupidity:
My grandma (grew up with her) was like this too. She quarreled with one of her neighbor three days straight. Will leave to school in the morning and still come back to meet her throwin jabs at the woman. Worse part is, when I begin Dey happy say she don Dey calm down after about two to three hours silence from both sides. Granny will hurriedly leave what she was doing and go throw one deadly punchline grin the other woman go vex retaliate. They don resume quarrel be that.

She once called me(while in JSS3) to stand in front of my dad and uncle and told them to ask me why my penls is bigger than my age. That I have started doing things. Lol

She’ll tell you some of her firewood is missing, that you aided one of her neighbors (sworn enemy) in stealing them, then she will go knock on that neighbors gate and warn her to stop using her son ( me ) to steal her firewood. Asin I was tired mehn.

Las las when she died, I didn’t know if I should be crying or start jubilating.

She was a definition of trouble.

Jesus...Your post got me cry when laughing. This can't be true. cheesy
stupidity:
My grandma (grew up with her) was like this too. She quarreled with one of her neighbor three days straight. Will leave to school in the morning and still come back to meet her throwin jabs at the woman. Worse part is, when I begin Dey happy say she don Dey calm down after about two to three hours silence from both sides. Granny will hurriedly leave what she was doing and go throw one deadly punchline grin the other woman go vex retaliate. They don resume quarrel be that.

She once called me(while in JSS3) to stand in front of my dad and uncle and told them to ask me why my penls is bigger than my age. That I have started doing things. Lol

She’ll tell you some of her firewood is missing, that you aided one of her neighbors (sworn enemy) in stealing them, then she will go knock on that neighbors gate and warn her to stop using her son ( me ) to steal her firewood. Asin I was tired mehn.

Jesus...Your post got me cry when laughing. This can't be true.
Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by Mizwisdom(f): 3:36pm On Apr 20, 2019
She's Bipolar
Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by eletu11(f): 7:24pm On Apr 20, 2019
stupidity:

I got home from school one day met her beating another woman’s son, “mama what did he do Na” she replied; he’s too ugly, I told him never to pass my front yard again, with em mouth like person wey match shit”

You tear my Belle with laughter.. hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha
Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by ZEROOOOOES(m): 8:11pm On Apr 20, 2019
joystarts:

aRE YOU YETUNDE THAT LIVES IN IKOYI BEFORE U WENT TO UK TO STUDY ..IF YOU R HI ME..NA UR PADI BE THIS?
Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by happney65: 8:31pm On Apr 20, 2019
veekid:
make e poison he mama You well so?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 21, 2019
joystarts:

A lot of people here are telling me to take her to a psyshologist but are not telling me how to get her to come with me ....she isn't going to follow me willing ...that might even start another quarrel
Hmmm, you are right.
Sedate her if she doesn’t agree to go willingly
Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by Akuruoulo(m): 8:52pm On Apr 22, 2019
joystarts:

Am an only child

u can't invite the psychiatrics to ur home, and tag her what ever she would love to meet. don't think of taking her anywhere. make sure the secret didn't leak
Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by Pavore9: 2:55pm On May 14, 2019
emperorblog21:

bros how far nah

hows kenya.

i need ur help o dis country don tirr me.

c
am a blogger and a dropshipper can u give me a break down of how someone can stay in kemya lehitly for like 3-4 years.

cost of house rent
and also how someone can start a better business there. u can give me hint on business thag move fine.

because am thinking ig i can go therr i will just face my online business

blogging, dropshipping buh it might be hard.

and people will suspect o

For you to stay that length of time, it is safer to come in as a student and so you get to become a legal resident.
Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by daprofo: 10:09am On Jan 04, 2020
Shibaraba:
Talk to her,and find out what's wrong with her. Even if youre afraid of doing so from what ive deduced.

Besides when the grow older they always calm down. So be patient.

She you will be there when she stabs him?
God forbid they will not stab him in Jesus' name!
Amen.
Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by Iblac: 1:09pm On Apr 09, 2020
Partner with a Nigeria News Update Website and get the privilege of being paid each time you share a post on your facebook or watch videos, view a post on the website, create a post and login to the website. You can start today with a one time registration fee of N1,500 and stand d chance to earn over 20k everyday Ask me how”.whatsapp DreamTv; +2348021346301,it's real,legit and fast in payout,a trial will convince you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do You Sleep? / People Exchange Kids, Clothes For Food To Survive Hard Times / Creative Maternity Shoot Of Husband Putting A Pregnancy Into His Wife (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.