Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,221 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help (36946 Views)

I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. / Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually / My Mom Is Suggesting A Divorce From My Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by mechanics(m): 12:00am On Apr 20, 2019
The only thing you can do now is prayer, it's well, when parents are meant to be a role model to their children, she's doing the opposite, I just hope she retrace her steps.

1 Like

Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 20, 2019
joystarts:
Hi guys, I really need some advice

My mom is so troublesome... She's always looking for people trouble, always ready for a fight. In the area in which we live in she has quarrel with all the people.

Our Tenants always move out after their rent has expired, i have tried to talk to her but she doesn't listen. Each time I try to she calls me a bastard and all sort of horrible names and tell me she is going to kill me, countless of times she has used a knife to threaten me.

My dad doesn't live with us but he is worst (I had a rough childhood). My mom has countless of times told me to leave her house which i plan on doing by next year but I can't take this anymore.

She is always being arrested and the worst part is the fact that she is educated. Am pretty sure that she has seen the police station than most policemen, I don't associate with people so not to attract problems to myself because she insults them.

But am tired of always getting her out of trouble.. Pease help me...I really need the help

Are there cellphone towers/masts close to your home?

We are made of protein and signal (EMF/RF) from the environment has different effects on different field of energy which we are made of, and the corresponding effects on protein molecules are very much one of the key reasons people are becoming more bipolar and polarised into complex mental disorders. The two other causes being negative thoughts and of course bad dieting etc.

Leaving your mom might be a good option but the best option is getting her mentally stabilized.

You said you need help, you got start by ensuring that your mom follows the circadian rythmn by going to bed by 9PM and not beyond. Sleeplessness is dangerous for her type of person as it polarises the mind subjecting her to bipolar disorder. Use aluminum foil to contruct radiation blocks all around her room. She must drink a lot of water to purify her system from nanoparticles that are loaded on the processed food most people eat these days.

Most important is taking lots of water daily. Sleeping from 9PM to restore the body clocks to circadian rythmn for secretion of melatonin and serotonin in best possible rate in order to stabilize her mind.

It is tough to get such people to understand that they are wrong cos their nervious system is out of alignment and the sub-conscious programming is totally negative and is what is running her physical body.

You say she is educated, then let her study about the effect of radiation on the brain and how to protect herself cos some people can not and will not be able to handle the magnetic fields that are pulsated from the towers that are everywhere. Churches are making money from deliverance services on account of this little known microwave technologies warfare that cloaks as demonic possessions.

Welcome to the Frequency warfare era.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by jaxxy(m): 12:01am On Apr 20, 2019
joystarts:

My mom is so troublesome... She's always looking for people trouble, always ready for a fight. In the area in which we live in she has quarrel with all the people.

Our Tenants always move out after their rent has expired, i have tried to talk to her but she doesn't listen. Each time I try to she calls me a bastard and all sort of horrible names and tell me she is going to kill me, countless of times she has used a knife to threaten me.

My dad doesn't live with us but he is worst (I had a rough childhood). My mom has countless of times told me to leave her house which i plan on doing by next year but I can't take this anymore.

She is always being arrested and the worst part is the fact that she is educated. Am pretty sure that she has seen the police station than most policemen, I don't associate with people so not to attract problems to myself because she insults them.

But am tired of always getting her out of trouble.. Pease help me...I really need the help

There’s Nothing u can do. She’s an adult who has chosen a troublesome path to follow in her life and it’s her life. U can talk to her from now to thy kingdom come she won’t listen. How can sm1 fight everyone in her way when there isn’t smtn wrong with her. I know people like that, talking to her all the time makes her feel important and empowers her stupidity further (I’m sorry to use that word). Aslong as she sane and know what she’s doing one day she will get tired of that lifestyle and change for herself. Talk whenever it’s necessary to talk bt honestly don’t stress urself cos she won’t listen to u. It’s like those kind of people that have Smtn touching in their head, during that time they don’t listen easily, ur mums own touching is hyper/continuous. She needs help bt has to help herself first.

U said ur dad is worse? I’m really wondering how u turned out right looking at both ur folks.

Thankfully Ure an adult so u can live Ur life differently since u know better and just ignore her most times so u can have ur peace of mind and a peaceful life.

2 Likes

Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by Nobody: 12:03am On Apr 20, 2019
jaxxy:

Thankfully Ure an adult so u can live Ur life differently since u know...

See this one, he no dey sleep undecided
Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by Lukebryan2sure: 12:05am On Apr 20, 2019
mmadu5:
my sister i will advice you to slice her throat at night no one deserves a mother like that
oga shey e gbadun
Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by lekonso: 12:07am On Apr 20, 2019
This is surely a spiritual problem. Only Jesus can deliver her. Take her to a good church to see a Pastor to pray for her. Be praying for her also.

1 Like

Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by jaxxy(m): 12:13am On Apr 20, 2019
Noel1:

See this one, he no dey sleep undecided

And u replying me Dey sleep or Ure sleep typing
Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by Empiree: 12:17am On Apr 20, 2019
joystarts:

Deal with it bro. She's your mom. Mama can not be exchanged.

Do you have idea how much trouble you caused as a child when you knew nothing?. She most likely got into trouble countless times bcus of you too.

You can always move out and rent your own place but you can't do away with her behavior. Deal with this mess with maturity.

She's your mama and she remains so in your life ..... FOREVER. You understand?.

Stop complaining about your mother in public. Grow up

2 Likes

Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by Nobody: 12:17am On Apr 20, 2019
In as much it's a real life dilemma... I'm equally worried on effect on relationship & your new family when you will have one... Being open to him & praying hard... If he loves you, he'll weather the storm with you & be assertive in understanding & helping out in love! God's grace is sufficient!! Just aim that those imperfections is corrected in Ur family... It'll soothe the wound to some extent.
Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 20, 2019
Try talking to her to join NURTW,her rank will go up fast seeing that she is educated and before you say jack,a garage will be awarded to her

make she go dey cause trouble and open eye for conductors and agberos with "owo mi da"

6 Likes

Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by Isoduwa(m): 12:22am On Apr 20, 2019
That's your family �� problem �
Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by koolguy88(m): 12:24am On Apr 20, 2019
arrange for a family meeting and address issues.
Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by mayorall(m): 12:25am On Apr 20, 2019
joystarts:

You should rather understand that she needs help and she doesn't know. You are already one of her enemy by condemning her in public, nothing might be more painful than not getting your loved one support during issues with strangers.. Next time acted in a wrong way, beg her outside, condemn her opposition's words... Take in and when she had called, condemn her action and tell her what she would have done next time...

At this moment, she needs your support so she can trust your judgement again...

Now take her on excursion to Panti (criminal investigation department of police) mostly for hardened criminals in Yaba, Lagos. Then to court, and kirikiri maximum prison, then nearest mortuary....

This is just a psychological re-conditioning

2 Likes

Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by sotall(m): 12:26am On Apr 20, 2019
mmadu5:
my sister i will advice you to slice her throat at night no one deserves a mother like that

Haba! Which kain advise be this? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by Nobody: 12:30am On Apr 20, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Maybe she was a trouble when she was still an unmarried girl and her parents/old people as at then placed curse on her.
that means the case is spiritual and not as people presume
Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by NittyR(f): 12:31am On Apr 20, 2019
I know a Woman like this who had 2 children but she was so troublesome and always fighting despite having a daughter who works so hard to make sure she's comfortable. She left her house last week Monday to Imo river where she jumped from the bridge into the river with the intention of committing suicide. But she was saved twice by the fishermen there. She insisted that she wants to die. The next action she took was running into a moving trailer, that's how she finally killed herself. Why the long story? I really think your mom needs medical help.

1 Like

Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by DECENCY3: 12:40am On Apr 20, 2019
I was in almost similar situation, almost ran away but something told me to stay put and fight whatever was behind it. Cos I knew something was wrong somewhere.

It was a long time depression from bad marriage, children and the environment.

To cut the story short, we ended at the Psychiatric hospital. Low cost of treatment and now she is perfectly ok.

If you say your dad is worse, then I guess she is depressed. The longer she is left untreated the worse it becomes.

I can relate with your pains. God will give you directions.

8 Likes

Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by doggedfighter(f): 12:42am On Apr 20, 2019
elyte89:
Set ur mumcy up,or better still,carry am come mushin here,she will definitely meet her .match, dem go beat her to stupor,if u re dere,pretend as if nothing is going on, though it might b difficult grin grin to pretend

If dem beat ur mama twice for mushin here,she go think say na trailer jam am,am sure after 2 concurrent beatings,she go humble grin grin

This advice cracked me up. No joy boss
Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by marvel2011(m): 12:43am On Apr 20, 2019
joystarts:

From your story she has a psychological problem. She's alone, I am pretty sure you don't have a female sister and if you have, she should be small. Now, most women react to resentment or probably on past pains, past feeling that so much hurt them emotionally. You need not run away from her rather be supportive show her real love as a good child, pray for her in no distant time she will change. I await your testimony. There is nothing God can not do.
Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by coldFLARES1(m): 12:45am On Apr 20, 2019
I can quite relate with your situation. Not a nice position to be in at all. Yours appears graver because you said your momma is educated versus mine that only attended elementary school.

I am not sure I was able to solve mine but it quite involved direct confrontation when I grew a bit older and felt the pains of her constant embarrassments.I regret that now.

However, I think the best action I took was absolutely ignore her when I left home for undergraduate studies. I never returned to stay with them.

But, when she came down with stroke, I wondered why she didn't think a time would come when she wouldn't be that strong troublesome woman she used to be. And when she laid-in-state, I cried inconsolably because I alienated my mom for a long time due to some character flaw.

Please love your mom nonetheless and get people she respects to keep talking to her.

5 Likes

Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by West2019(m): 12:51am On Apr 20, 2019
Just fine a place to stay ,cos wit dis her threatening she may do it .in case if u don't knw were to stay u let me knw. And don't forget to always pray for her nd u ur self av to come closer to God
Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by SmartMugu: 12:56am On Apr 20, 2019
Some people are naturally bipolar - no matter how nice or harmful anyone appears to them. Bi-polar disorder is a controllable disorder with the right medication promptly used.. If she's not against you recommending her to a good psychologist that can diagnose what triggers her anger, that may help. Good luck
Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by samchide(m): 12:56am On Apr 20, 2019
joystarts:

She is your mum however surely you do have a role to play in her life positively, I love the fact she is educated it would be nice if you do expressuch more of wisdom to her and see to her goodness in respective of her weakness, always try to give her a perception of joyfully, peaceful and prosperous state of mind.

She is a happy being just as you are age is gracing give her a lifted hand , changes is constant the mind is the power your word and calmnes is the manifestation.
This is a moment if happiness comedy is a remedy.

Cheers
Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by FortuneDeGreat(m): 12:57am On Apr 20, 2019
joystarts:

Have done that countless of times she usually starts raining curses on me and wishing me a doom future
Which is very bad, those curses work no matter the circumstance cos she's still your mum, just apply more effort to leave the house and from outside you can try to effect a change in her life. I assure you she will listen to you then, moreover, pray always for her.
Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by CoCoLav(f): 12:59am On Apr 20, 2019
It sounds like she is schizophrenic or bipolar. Try to get her to visit a psychologist. These things are rarely discussed in African culture unfortunately and when they do come up, we chalk it up to spiritual issues or just being intentionally stubborn. She needs psychological help.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by Maxwellbenson: 1:01am On Apr 20, 2019
Contact us for your Mailer, Smtp,Credit cards and your usa/Canada whatsApp, Fresh List emails

Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by YoungAncient1: 1:09am On Apr 20, 2019
Moving out might be good for you, but it solves nothing. One way or another, her troubles will get to you. Besides, you won't be truly settled knowing how unpredictable your mom is; your thoughts will constantly be on what she might be doing.

If neither you nor your siblings (if you have any) are troublesome, it means it is not hereditary. In that case, if there is anybody in the entire family she listens to, you can get them involved. Secondly, try going spiritual because your wrestling might not be against flesh and blood.

1 Like

Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by Elliot2(m): 1:10am On Apr 20, 2019
I don't know if it is medical,spiritual or anything else,but I want you to understand that the least you could do is to love her with all that flaws. Don't always think your mom is a troublesome woman;the truth is everyone is troublesome. It just happens that your mom is confrontational,and if you care so much to understand her then you will find out that those she fights very much are at fault as much as she is. Growing up,I also thought my mom was a troublesome person, but now I know better. This life is one hell of a place that is filled with different people trying to feed on your weaknesses,and the least you could do is to put on resistance —and the result is confrontations.

1 Like

Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by goodnewscliff(m): 1:13am On Apr 20, 2019
joystarts:

Have done that countless of times she usually starts raining curses on me and wishing me a doom future
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by Nobody: 1:16am On Apr 20, 2019
joystarts:

that's exactly what she does .....I don't support her and am the one that makes people not to respect her

Its soo unfortunate embarassed

She is suffering from psychological or emotional problems. Lack of male companionship overtime can trigger so much anger and unhappiness in women. Not all of them can suppress this unhappy feeling.

Everyone deserve to have some emotional security of being loved, needed and cared for. This would bring about some level of happiness and sense of belonging.

Is she working or engaged in business? Cos some distractions can improve her sanity.

I wish your mother & you all the best .

7 Likes

Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by MissRaine69(f): 1:17am On Apr 20, 2019
Education does not make one’s personality.If your own mother threatens you with a knife, it’s time you put your own life first. Life is hard but if you are adult. Save and move out. It might be hard at first but life is not meant to be easy.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

People Exchange Kids, Clothes For Food To Survive Hard Times / Creative Maternity Shoot Of Husband Putting A Pregnancy Into His Wife (Pics) / A 13-Year-Old Boy Gives Part Of His School Fees To Ice Cream Seller (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.