Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help (36947 Views)

I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. / Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually / My Mom Is Suggesting A Divorce From My Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by christofashion1(m): 5:33am On Apr 20, 2019
joystarts:

Have done that countless of times she usually starts raining curses on me and wishing me a doom future
, can you try pray for her bro, even if you move out she's still your Mum, know that there is more to it, she can't be fighting everyone without a course. Do you know if she has been looked down on when she was younger? Can you say if she had an abusive childhood? Or stayed with someone who battered her ego, see bro that's her way of defending her ego n self worth. Many times our habits are formed by what happens to and around us.

My advice... Move out of the house if you can afford am apartment, and keep praying for her... Mother's are Rhee best, no matter their habits..

1 Like

Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by Akuruoulo(m): 5:40am On Apr 20, 2019
joystarts:
Hi guys, I really need some advice

My mom is so troublesome... She's always looking for people trouble, always ready for a fight. In the area in which we live in she has quarrel with all the people.

Our Tenants always move out after their rent has expired, i have tried to talk to her but she doesn't listen. Each time I try to she calls me a bastard and all sort of horrible names and tell me she is going to kill me, countless of times she has used a knife to threaten me.

My dad doesn't live with us but he is worst (I had a rough childhood). My mom has countless of times told me to leave her house which i plan on doing by next year but I can't take this anymore.

She is always being arrested and the worst part is the fact that she is educated. Am pretty sure that she has seen the police station than most policemen, I don't associate with people so not to attract problems to myself because she insults them.

But am tired of always getting her out of trouble.. Pease help me...I really need the help
. don't leave her please . invite a consultant to ur her,may am act like a guy friend so that little by little them two go start conversation etc. its now beyond ur power, so let people help. keep on helping her before the time u wantd to leave reaches, and she MIT change.
Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by Robinto01: 5:43am On Apr 20, 2019
Try & move out of that house by any means possible
to save yourself this high No period!
joystarts:

My mom is so troublesome... She's always looking for people trouble, always ready for a fight. In the area in which we live in she has quarrel with all the people.

Our Tenants always move out after their rent has expired, i have tried to talk to her but she doesn't listen. Each time I try to she calls me a bastard and all sort of horrible names and tell me she is going to kill me, countless of times she has used a knife to threaten me.

My dad doesn't live with us but he is worst (I had a rough childhood). My mom has countless of times told me to leave her house which i plan on doing by next year but I can't take this anymore.

She is always being arrested and the worst part is the fact that she is educated. Am pretty sure that she has seen the police station than most policemen, I don't associate with people so not to attract problems to myself because she insults them.

But am tired of always getting her out of trouble.. Pease help me...I really need the help
Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by Cumpel1615: 5:47am On Apr 20, 2019
princeking2:
Take your mother to Church. I mean a vision and prophecy kind of church. Your Mom's problem is spiritual. Believe it or leave it.
she go chop plenty slap before them reach the church
Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by Cumpel1615: 5:52am On Apr 20, 2019
Try and research her early life, I believe her childhood was not this venomous, it's either she did not get the right amount of love at childhood or she missed marrying the love of her life. Now she just feels like the world is against her. As bad as it may be she expect you being the only one she's got now to support her in whatever she does. The day you mistakenly support one of her fights ehn, she can empty her bank account for you. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by nick50(m): 5:53am On Apr 20, 2019
She must be a feminist grin
Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by Shakushaku1(m): 5:55am On Apr 20, 2019
Relate with the few advise here that tend towards going to the hospital to seek help, this is a clear cut mental health issue, do it on a low.. Dnt go straight to the Psychiatry unit, instead the outpatient and u guys will be referred accordingly.. She might not need admission after assessment, maybe psychotherapy and placed in medication.. She will be fine

The problem is how u goin get her to the hospital, black man too get strong head, e no dey reach this before a white man would have seek help.. And thats why u gas do it on the low, to avoid stigma which is common in this part of the world..

2 Likes

Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by Resurgent2016: 6:06am On Apr 20, 2019
Chubhie:
Get her help. It's a mental case and should be handled by a professional. She's a danger to the society already. Is it until she commits murder before you get her help?

Somehow I doubt your parents are Nigerians. Nigerian parents are always right by tradition and even raising your voice to condemn or making suggestions that tend towards pointing out their flaws is considered an abomination by many
Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by Hottdawgg: 6:18am On Apr 20, 2019
joystarts:

Are you by any chance from the omololu olunloyo family? Are you Kemi"s daughter?
Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by Nobody: 6:21am On Apr 20, 2019
Ishilove:

Puhleeze! Not everything is medical o jare. Nastiness, trouble making and verbal abusiveness is a character flaw, not a medical condition.

My Ishi! Good morning. Hope you be good?

1 Like

Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by Promzyunique(m): 6:23am On Apr 20, 2019
Please bro , I advice you to start looking @ it from a spiritual perspective
Pls pray seriously for her that's a problem from your foundation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by Ishilove: 6:25am On Apr 20, 2019
dearpreye:

My Ishi! Good morning. Hope you be good?
Diepreye! It's been ages cheesy

Good morning dear. How are you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by Chidonc(m): 6:25am On Apr 20, 2019
sacx:

I recommend you take this advice. But increase the number of days by five and make it seven. You can thank Ishilove later and give me a bottle of red wine grin
your advice is nice but 5_7days is kinda quick, atleast two weeks each time she lands in police net, if am the child I will even sort the police out just to detain and be feeding her without bail from anybody till am good.
Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by wildikeman(m): 6:25am On Apr 20, 2019
Richy4:
What kind of help do u need?.. That's how your mum gets her groove grin

She has chosen her own path... you can't change it..if your dad couldn't all these years.....All u need is to work hard..get ur own apartment.. make money.. and keep money aside for bailing purposes... Some cross that family bears..
must ones life be dealt with such because of the misbehavior of ones parents... Let her stay in jail.. Best thing is move out.
Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by DEIFIED(m): 6:32am On Apr 20, 2019
Some persons will blame the op for bringing his plight here. The truth is we all give advice according to the level of our experience, some persons here grew up with a mother that has never even raised her voice on them one day and they believe all mothers are like theirs.
some are saying its a medical condition, others spiritual stuff. the truth is we all choose the way we live our lives and, while some choose to live a very quiet and peaceful life others do not accept such a lifestyle, they will always see you as a weakly. some parents will despise their children because they are not as troublesome as they(parents) are, because here in Africa if you chose the gentle life you will be taken for granted. Don't be surprise the Op's mother irrational behavior is the reason why the op father is estranged.
Op the best thing to do is move out. but never alienated or abandon her, so you would be fighting guilt later in life.
Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by dederocs(m): 6:36am On Apr 20, 2019
Sadly, you got brought into this world by a tout.
Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by Judybash93(m): 6:36am On Apr 20, 2019
Chubhie:
Get her help. It's a mental case and should be handled by a professional. She's a danger to the society already. Is it until she commits murder before you get her help?

Best response I've read so far
Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by Zombiekiller010: 6:37am On Apr 20, 2019
Leave that house for her, stay far from home,be independent and let her know you're doing gone, she will be the one to be being you to come back home.
Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by donbenie(m): 6:39am On Apr 20, 2019
Redoil:
All women are trouble maker
Not true..
Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by victorazyvictor(m): 6:47am On Apr 20, 2019
joystarts:

Your an angel my dear. God will answer you soon.
Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by TruthHurts100: 6:55am On Apr 20, 2019
joystarts:

I'm sorry but I'll be blunt with you. Your mum is mad. She needs urgent help. If you have other siblings, put heads together. If you leave the house, she might harm herself someday.
Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by kafulka(m): 7:06am On Apr 20, 2019
princeking2:
Take your mother to Church. I mean a vision and prophecy kind of church. Your Mom's problem is spiritual. Believe it or leave it.

Everything na spiritual for una eyes !!!

Africans!!! Backward people

2 Likes

Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by Nobody: 7:11am On Apr 20, 2019
Pavore9:
The earlier you move out, the better as your mum's personality kind of feeds on your presence. Then when you go visit her, help her seek psychotherapy as she has so much to exhale.

bros how far nah

hows kenya.

i need ur help o dis country don tirr me.

c
am a blogger and a dropshipper can u give me a break down of how someone can stay in kemya lehitly for like 3-4 years.

cost of house rent
and also how someone can start a better business there. u can give me hint on business thag move fine.

because am thinking ig i can go therr i will just face my online business

blogging, dropshipping buh it might be hard.

and people will suspect o
Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by jaymichael(m): 7:18am On Apr 20, 2019
CosmoDroid:

Are there cellphone towers/masts close to your home?

We are made of protein and signal (EMF/RF) from the environment has different effects on different field of energy which we are made of, and the corresponding effects on protein molecules are very much one of the key reasons people are becoming more bipolar and polarised into complex mental disorders. The two other causes being negative thoughts and of course bad dieting etc.

Leaving your mom might be a good option but the best option is getting her mentally stabilized.

You said you need help, you got start by ensuring that your mom follows the circadian rythmn by going to bed by 9PM and not beyond. Sleeplessness is dangerous for her type of person as it polarises the mind subjecting her to bipolar disorder. Use aluminum foil to contruct radiation blocks all around her room. She must drink a lot of water to purify her system from nanoparticles that are loaded on the processed food most people eat these days.

Most important is taking lots of water daily. Sleeping from 9PM to restore the body clocks to circadian rythmn for secretion of melatonin and serotonin in best possible rate in order to stabilize her mind.

It is tough to get such people to understand that they are wrong cos their nervious system is out of alignment and the sub-conscious programming is totally negative and is what is running her physical body.

You say she is educated, then let her study about the effect of radiation on the brain and how to protect herself cos some people can not and will not be able to handle the magnetic fields that are pulsated from the towers that are everywhere. Churches are making money from deliverance services on account of this little known microwave technologies warfare that cloaks as demonic possessions.

Welcome to the Frequency warfare era.
Bros make we leave all those 'frequency stuffs' She doesn't live in isolation na. I grew up in the ghetto (Ajegunle-Apapa) and her type plenty for ghetto even for Snake Island here where I live. The only thing that gives them joy is causing troubles. If they meet a bigger trouble maker, they mellow down a bit after being taught a bit of lesson but they get back into their skin when they find someone else they can unleash their troubles on. He can just keep his distance from her since she has shown that she isn't someone that can be reasoned with.
If only people realized that they are responsible for their actions, they will analyze their actions especially as it affects others.

1 Like

Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by Denikayan: 7:19am On Apr 20, 2019
Use her for money rituals
Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 20, 2019
Ishilove:

Diepreye! It's been ages cheesy

Good morning dear. How are you?

Yes ooo. I missed you oooo

Hope you're doing great?

1 Like

Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by Dalighieri: 7:24am On Apr 20, 2019
Sometimes in situations like this simple advice might not be the solution.First try to do more research about your mother's childhood, was she bullied or abused by her parents or friends.I don't mean sex abuse but physical abuse.Also find out if she has had any traumatic episodes in her life while growing up which has never been dealt with professionally.Often times we Nigerians go through terrible episodes and we don't see a Psychiatrist or any counsellor then continue to live life thinking there is no residue remaining.My own mother has passed on many years ago but when she was alive she was a really tough woman who had a hot temper and very determined, although she didn't fight and all that she slapped few people who disrespected her.She applied her own to business and politics and she was very sucessful.If you check her family background as someone who grew up in a polygamous setting she had to fight to make her way and also through all of life's struggles.After you have done your research, find a day when she is happy and relaxed to sit her down in a quiet place and talk to her.Explain to her that irrespective of whatever she does you would always love her, then tell her how her behaviour makes you and other loved ones feel and appeal to her that you want her to get help e.g. psychological to manage the anger.Tell her you and your siblings will support and be there for her every step the way.Make sure you don't Abuse,judge or be condescending,judgemental.Another thing which also works for anger is encourage her to take up maybe exercise, gym or stress busting chores (you can google this)trust me she is not mad or an animal or unreasonable there is a reason for her behaviour.Rather than judge or condemn,put yourself in her shoes understanding help her
joystarts:

1 Like

Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by Ishilove: 7:26am On Apr 20, 2019
dearpreye:

Yes ooo. I missed you oooo

Hope you're doing great?
I missed you too dear.

I'm doing fairly under these Buhari circumstances cheesy Hope you are coping?
Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by Nps2016(m): 7:28am On Apr 20, 2019
Hello, follow these steps for her, she will change. 1. Prayers / spiritual assistance. 2.Make arrangement for her to visit prisons after u might have bail her from police net or leave her to enter prison before bailing. 3 Take her to visit psychiatric hospital for her to seen mad pple, 4. Visit hospitals and homeless peoples with her. Then continued using what she saw to talk to her. All these must be done tactically and give her gifts unexpected and money , then let u father come home. She will change for good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

People Exchange Kids, Clothes For Food To Survive Hard Times / Creative Maternity Shoot Of Husband Putting A Pregnancy Into His Wife (Pics) / A 13-Year-Old Boy Gives Part Of His School Fees To Ice Cream Seller (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.