Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Prostitute Beats Man In Awka, Anambra Over Payment. Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prostitute Beats Man In Awka, Anambra Over Payment. Photos (44789 Views)

Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) / Sex Worker Confronts Her Customer Over Payment / Lady Beats Man For Not Paying After Sex (See Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prostitute Beats Man In Awka, Anambra Over Payment. Photos by daddio(m): 12:50am On Apr 20, 2019
[quote author=Ifesinachi22 post=77686818][/quote]

GOD BLESS YOU TOO.
HAPPY EASTER TO YOU. NO CHOP YOUR CAKE ALONE O.

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Beats Man In Awka, Anambra Over Payment. Photos by BEANSANDBREAD00(m): 1:21am On Apr 20, 2019
rowland545:
baba I comot cap for u...I schooled at tansian university oba for 4yrs throughout my stay der I don't even no were top 10 is ...and u r coming all d way from awka just to bang a LovePeddler....ur hell fire nah fix match u r going der
I don’t live in Anambra state, Mugu.
Park well. Nobody send u

Re: Prostitute Beats Man In Awka, Anambra Over Payment. Photos by Auxigen(m): 1:25am On Apr 20, 2019
BEANSANDBREAD00:
Lol
That prostitute looks like groot in
guardians of the galaxy
Just imagine what a man is carrying, top10 is one of the best joints in Anambra just 400naira from Akwa to oba old road.. There are lots of nice girls there

*In DJ Khaled's voice*
Another One!
Re: Prostitute Beats Man In Awka, Anambra Over Payment. Photos by DavidEsq(m): 2:42am On Apr 20, 2019
PurestBoy:
Someone got herself unclad voluntarily but one over sabi blogger is covering it for her after satisfying himself with the real view. What of those at the scene that saw it first hand? We're our major problem and this same man will blame politicians for padding budget
See as ur body jus dey hot on top say dem cover issues grin. Abeg desist from soapism

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Beats Man In Awka, Anambra Over Payment. Photos by eddybongo101: 8:58am On Apr 20, 2019
See Wetin Konji deh cause
Re: Prostitute Beats Man In Awka, Anambra Over Payment. Photos by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 20, 2019
Ifesinachi22:
First to comment since 2015 that i registered.

Please give me 500 likes.

Today is my birthday.

Happy Easter in Advance everyone.

Love you. cheesy wink

Ur too late bro grin grin grin
Re: Prostitute Beats Man In Awka, Anambra Over Payment. Photos by Emyjeze(m): 9:00am On Apr 20, 2019
Ifesinachi22:

Today is my birthday.

Love you. cheesy wink
happy birthday dear. Am also celebrating today. Long life to us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prostitute Beats Man In Awka, Anambra Over Payment. Photos by deltateam: 9:00am On Apr 20, 2019
dainformant:
Residents of Awka in Anambra state were shocked after a woman stripped totally unclad to fight a young man in the capital city.

An Awka resident identified as Emmanuel who witnessed the shocking incident - revealed that the man had a disagreement with the lady ( a prostitute) over money for short time session.

The sex worker who put shame aside, stripped totally unclad to attack the man with a stone as she held him and refused to let go till she received her payment.

While the public drama was going on, passersby tried to seperate the clash between the duo but the lady refused as she vowed to 'kill the guy' if he doesn't pay her.

The incident which was caught on camera and is trending online, has seen many berate the guy for embarrassing himself with a sex worker in public.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/prostitute-beats-young-man-over-payment-in-awka-anambra-state.html

Op you are wicked o. See as you used correction fluid to blurr where the action is.
Re: Prostitute Beats Man In Awka, Anambra Over Payment. Photos by Arizonaaddict1: 9:03am On Apr 20, 2019
Ifesinachi22:

Today is my birthday.

Love you. cheesy wink
u dream never come true keep dreaming
Re: Prostitute Beats Man In Awka, Anambra Over Payment. Photos by MxreR: 9:03am On Apr 20, 2019
cheesy
Re: Prostitute Beats Man In Awka, Anambra Over Payment. Photos by wink2015(m): 9:03am On Apr 20, 2019
dainformant:
Residents of Awka in Anambra state were shocked after a woman stripped totally unclad to fight a young man in the capital city.

An Awka resident identified as Emmanuel who witnessed the shocking incident - revealed that the man had a disagreement with the lady ( a prostitute) over money for short time session.

The sex worker who put shame aside, stripped totally unclad to attack the man with a stone as she held him and refused to let go till she received her payment.

While the public drama was going on, passersby tried to seperate the clash between the duo but the lady refused as she vowed to 'kill the guy' if he doesn't pay her.

The incident which was caught on camera and is trending online, has seen many berate the guy for embarrassing himself with a sex worker in public.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/prostitute-beats-young-man-over-payment-in-awka-anambra-state.html

FREEBIE SEEKER !

Good for him !
Re: Prostitute Beats Man In Awka, Anambra Over Payment. Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 9:04am On Apr 20, 2019
and no one took a video undecided
Re: Prostitute Beats Man In Awka, Anambra Over Payment. Photos by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 20, 2019
some men dey try oooo.just look at d type of woman wey im dey sleep with

3 Likes

Re: Prostitute Beats Man In Awka, Anambra Over Payment. Photos by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 20, 2019
Prostitute versus Brostitute
Re: Prostitute Beats Man In Awka, Anambra Over Payment. Photos by Arizonaaddict1: 9:06am On Apr 20, 2019
DavidEsq:

See as ur body jus dey hot on top say dem cover issues grin. Abeg desist from soapism
if that kind tin make junior man stand up the gbola needs the deliverance
Re: Prostitute Beats Man In Awka, Anambra Over Payment. Photos by deltateam: 9:08am On Apr 20, 2019
BEANSANDBREAD00:
Lol
guardians of the galaxy
Just imagine what a man is carrying, top10 is one of the best joints in Anambra just 400naira from Akwa to oba old road.. There are lots of nice girls there

Ewa egoin and bread. That's the delicacy of Lagos. See what am missing.
Re: Prostitute Beats Man In Awka, Anambra Over Payment. Photos by XhosaNostra(f): 9:11am On Apr 20, 2019
She looks like a man & fights like one too grin

Re: Prostitute Beats Man In Awka, Anambra Over Payment. Photos by dheaven: 9:12am On Apr 20, 2019
Hmm na wa oo. People dey oo. No shame at all.
Re: Prostitute Beats Man In Awka, Anambra Over Payment. Photos by omenkaLives(m): 9:13am On Apr 20, 2019
Maybe he could be one of the BRAVE iPods on nairaland who brags about being capable of ripping the zoo army apart with his bare hands. grin grin
Re: Prostitute Beats Man In Awka, Anambra Over Payment. Photos by Propsvilla(m): 9:14am On Apr 20, 2019
flokii:
Are you sure this is Awka?.. the scenery wasn't like this when I visited last year

The man no try sha.
Taught as much probably Onitsha
Re: Prostitute Beats Man In Awka, Anambra Over Payment. Photos by Ogaga87(m): 9:15am On Apr 20, 2019
Prostitute wash, this one na mad woman joor
Re: Prostitute Beats Man In Awka, Anambra Over Payment. Photos by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:19am On Apr 20, 2019
Abeg where this one happened?

Nah them again. ??
Re: Prostitute Beats Man In Awka, Anambra Over Payment. Photos by siverspooon(m): 9:28am On Apr 20, 2019
BEANSANDBREAD00:
I don’t live in Anambra state, Mugu. Park well. Nobody send u
baba u too much if u are nt in anambra den how did u know top 10
Re: Prostitute Beats Man In Awka, Anambra Over Payment. Photos by ClitRaider: 9:28am On Apr 20, 2019
Flirtyjane:
some men no get shame at all
Say the truth.. Igbos no get shame at all.
Re: Prostitute Beats Man In Awka, Anambra Over Payment. Photos by ClitRaider: 9:28am On Apr 20, 2019
Re: Prostitute Beats Man In Awka, Anambra Over Payment. Photos by ClitRaider: 9:31am On Apr 20, 2019
Kokoebapluse:
Abeg where this one happened?

Nah them again. ??
Na dem dem. If e no be them, who will?
Re: Prostitute Beats Man In Awka, Anambra Over Payment. Photos by matrixme(m): 9:33am On Apr 20, 2019
BEANSANDBREAD00:
Lol
guardians of the galaxy

Haba!!! Fear God now bros!! Groot in Guardians of the Galaxy eh?
Re: Prostitute Beats Man In Awka, Anambra Over Payment. Photos by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:33am On Apr 20, 2019
ClitRaider:

Na dem dem.
If e no be them, who will?

After dem walahi na dem.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo / Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins / My Sexcapades In University And How It’s Almost End My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.