Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,532 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Can Submission Really Keep A Man? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Submission Really Keep A Man? (2424 Views)

Can Money really keep an average Nigerian Lady ?? / Why You Can't Beat A Woman Into Submission...(graphic) / What Could Really Keep A Lady Single At 35+? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Submission Really Keep A Man? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 21, 2019
BronzeMajik:
most men respect and love stubborn women more.
like d way chirchill loves tonto dike.i concur

1 Like

Re: Can Submission Really Keep A Man? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 21, 2019
Re: Can Submission Really Keep A Man? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 21, 2019
lefulefu:
sure why not.

Thanks.
Re: Can Submission Really Keep A Man? by generationz(f): 7:34pm On Apr 21, 2019
lefulefu:
e might shock u dat chimamander is d type of lady who might even kneel down anytime she gives food to her hubby.forget all those tinzs she says to d media.she might practice another different thing entirely behind closed doors.

lol she might not

All men aren't the same

Besides her husband isn't a full Nigerian. He is mixed race

The way men abroad treat their wives even when they aren't working is way different from how some Nigerian men treat their wives who are breadwinners.

Only those billionaires treat their side chicks lime shit because they know they are gold diggers
Re: Can Submission Really Keep A Man? by BronzeMajik(f): 7:36pm On Apr 21, 2019
lefulefu:
no it's different, Tonto is a mad woman, there's a big difference between stubbornness and madness.
Re: Can Submission Really Keep A Man? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 21, 2019
BronzeMajik:

i don't think any man likes a stubborn woman.

1 Like

Re: Can Submission Really Keep A Man? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 21, 2019
lefulefu:

dis people don't know the meaning of stubbornness. no man wey dey normal go ever like a stubborn woman

1 Like

Re: Can Submission Really Keep A Man? by generationz(f): 7:45pm On Apr 21, 2019
lefulefu:

Lol Churchill is a narcissist and a player.

He played that woman and made her bitter.

Yes some guys love women who call them out on their shit. Not necessarily commanding.

Two weeks ago one of our tenants was telling my mom how much he is crazy about his girlfriend and would love to wife her. He was like " mama I like am she be my madam o , she dey command me." and my mom laughed.

When the girl is around the guy sometimes takes broom to sweep compound. while she's lounging.

Of course she will know her roles as a soon-to-be -wife but some men don't just like a 100% yes woman.

They want a girl who will bluntly tell them when they've fvcked up without being rude .

I suspect you are like that lefulefu. You are one of the most easy going guys I know on nairaland. You hardly fight anyone.

Seems you will end up with a hot headed babe grin
Re: Can Submission Really Keep A Man? by BronzeMajik(f): 7:45pm On Apr 21, 2019
DukeofNZ:

i don't think any man likes a stubborn woman.
OK then.
Re: Can Submission Really Keep A Man? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 21, 2019
generationz:

lol she might not

All men aren't the same

Besides her husband isn't a full Nigerian. He is mixed race

The way men abroad treat their wives even when they aren't working is way different from how some Nigerian men treat their wives who are breadwinners.

Only those billionaires treat their side chicks lime shit because they know they are gold diggers
lol dont be decieved jor. chimanmander might not be all dat hard assed in her home as she poetrays herself outside. i am not saying her husband might be treating her like poo like d way some narrow minded nigerian men treat their wife but she looks like d type of lady who knows wen to switch on her wifely duties and wen to switch on her hard personea. and as for sidechics collecting poo for their millioniare boyfriends they are being paid to collect dat poo.
Re: Can Submission Really Keep A Man? by victorian(f): 7:55pm On Apr 21, 2019
generationz:

Yes some guys love women who call them out on their shit. Not necessarily commanding.

Two weeks ago one of our tenants was telling my mom how much he is crazy about his girlfriend and would love to wife her. He was like " mama I like am she be my madam o , she dey command me." and my mom laughed.

When the girl is around the guy sometimes takes broom to sweep compound. while she's lounging.

Of course she will know her roles as a soon-to-be -wife but some men don't just like a 100% yes woman.

They want a girl who will bluntly tell them when they've fvcked up without being rude .

I suspect you are like that lefulefu. You are one of the most easy going guys I know on nairaland. You hardly fight anyone.

Lefulefu na chairman for women affairs, both single and married type.

If lefulefu eventually decides to marry cheesy, I must and I mean I MUST attend the wedding! Make I see the type he go put for house.

grin

Lefulefu, holla @ your babe! wink

1 Like

Re: Can Submission Really Keep A Man? by anthonyuncle(m): 7:57pm On Apr 21, 2019
na, if he loves u, u don't need to do da extra
Re: Can Submission Really Keep A Man? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 21, 2019
generationz:

haha if u talking about a lady always trying to advice her guy when he does something wrong then of course a normal guy would desire such a lady.i am actually talking of those ladies that will pick a weapon to attack their boyfriend or husband.any little arguement they will go to the kitchen to pick a knife to threaten the man or some will pick a bottle to break over the man's head.biko who wants such a woman as dat.lol so churchill is now a player? but it was tonto dike dat left him nau and not him living her so how im come play her?
Re: Can Submission Really Keep A Man? by generationz(f): 7:59pm On Apr 21, 2019
lefulefu:
haha if u talking about a lady always trying to advice her guy when he does something wrong then of course a normal guy would desire such a lady.i am actually talking of those ladies that will pick a weapon to attack their boyfriend or husband.any little arguement they will go to the kitchen to pick a knife to threaten the man or some will pick a bottle to break over the man's head.biko who wants such a woman as dat.lol so churchill is now a player? but it was tonto dike dat left him nau and not him living her so how im come play her?

haha

I reject a violent woman for you o

1 Like

Re: Can Submission Really Keep A Man? by womenwholisten(f): 8:03pm On Apr 21, 2019
LordKO:
If you mean submission in its formalness, the one that allows a man to have power over a woman, whether she likes it or not, while outside his presence/giving opportunity she subjugates or drains him, my answer is NO. It can't keep a sane man - but it can keep small-minded men, they love it. Women who give it know that it's a mere mechanism to perfect their manipulation, unfortunately small-minded men - wannabe alpa men (egotistic men with or without money, and narcissistic and egoistic men with money while you're poor) - love it without knowing that they're under manipulation. This kind of submission isn't a sign of virtuousness. If the man stays - a sane man won't even put up with this type of woman in the first place - it won't make him to treat her like a virtuous woman because she doesn't possess aristocratic manners and values. Egoistic, narcissistic and egotistic women can offer this kind of submission in abundance - the second and third latter mentions always take to it if/when they don't have money, to drain/subjugate a man that has money or a man they want in their lives who doesn't know their antics.

Meanwhile, if you are talking about the submission I know - I prefer its euphemism submissiveness - which is a compound word just like the big love (the love that is a variant of goodness), but only differs in nomenclature and application, then my answer is YES. Submissiveness will surely keep a man (especially a sane man), a man that truly needs you, and it'll make him to treat you like a queen/virtuous woman you're. Submissiveness is simply a variant of goodness - altruism and conscientiousness - it isn't a sign of weakness, just like the big love isn't a sign of weakness too.

Well said!

7 Likes

Re: Can Submission Really Keep A Man? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 21, 2019
generationz:

tufia grin grin grin grin grin grin
God forbid cheesy
d type of lady i will end up with will be easy again and romantic grin grin

Re: Can Submission Really Keep A Man? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 21, 2019
victorian:

If lefulefu eventually decides to marry cheesy, I must and I mean I MUST attend the wedding! Make I see the type he go put for house.

grin

come to daddy cheesy

Re: Can Submission Really Keep A Man? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 21, 2019
generationz:

haha

I reject a violent woman for you o
cheesy cheesy

Re: Can Submission Really Keep A Man? by victorian(f): 8:11pm On Apr 21, 2019
lefulefu:

come to daddy cheesy

Hahahahahahahaha cheesy

I talk am before! grin

Sighs

1 Like

Re: Can Submission Really Keep A Man? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 21, 2019
victorian:

Hahahahahahahaha cheesy

I talk am before! grin

Sighs

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can Submission Really Keep A Man? by sacramento1212: 8:14pm On Apr 21, 2019
BronzeMajik:

Says who? May be irresponsible men.
Re: Can Submission Really Keep A Man? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 21, 2019
lefulefu:
lol dont be decieved jor. chimanmander might not be all dat hard assed in her home as she poetrays herself outside. i am not saying her husband might be treating her like poo like d way some narrow minded nigerian men treat their wife but she looks like d type of lady who knows wen to switch on her wifely duties and wen to switch on her hard personea. and as for sidechics collecting poo for their millioniare boyfriends they are being paid to collect dat poo.

you maybe right about Chimanmander.
Re: Can Submission Really Keep A Man? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 21, 2019
anthonyuncle:
na,
if he loves u, u don't need to do da extra

Antibrutus Pocohantas and her husband come to my mind with dis ur statement
Re: Can Submission Really Keep A Man? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 21, 2019
victorian:

grin

This Lefulefu will make a good husband for you.
Re: Can Submission Really Keep A Man? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 21, 2019
MissRaine69:

Relationships/Marriages are about checks and balances you need to know when to fight, when to placate and when to stroke an ego to avoid tension. Two cockerels
in one yard is a cause of tension is Submission is subjective.
A clever woman knows how to navigate, the turbulent waters that form a man’s ego. Not all men have the fortitude to be with a woman who is ambitious and successful, she is a threat to their manhood. Some men have no issues with that and are very supportive. Some men prefer a woman who bends to their will like reeds in the wind without question that’s their preference.

Some associate submission with weakness of personality, being owned and to the extremists some sort of subjugation.
A man stays because he wants to stay and he has invested emotions and a future in you. He does not stay because you do everything he says.There is a difference.

Are you married? If no, are you ready for marriage?
Re: Can Submission Really Keep A Man? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 21, 2019
Submission will keep a man not a boy.
Re: Can Submission Really Keep A Man? by victorian(f): 8:52pm On Apr 21, 2019
pandv:

This Lefulefu will make a good husband for you.

Hahahahahahahaha cheesy

Na so. smiley
Re: Can Submission Really Keep A Man? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 21, 2019
victorian:

Hahahahahahahaha cheesy

Na so. smiley

I am serious and I will surely attend the wedding .
Re: Can Submission Really Keep A Man? by MissRaine69(f): 9:05pm On Apr 21, 2019
Theglobalman:

Are you married? If no, are you ready for marriage?
Who is asking and why?
Re: Can Submission Really Keep A Man? by victorian(f): 9:07pm On Apr 21, 2019
pandv:

I am serious and I will surely attend the wedding .

Lefulefu na babanla ukwu be hin spec, and im not within his range.

My own na moderate one with boob's to die for cheesy ( no need asking for a pic cool)

Lol don't mind me grin

So it's not about been serious about it. It's about let things happen naturally, that's all smiley

But lefulefu too like woman Biko, I can't compete. Make he stick with him ukwu babes dem. Na those ones sure for am pass.
Re: Can Submission Really Keep A Man? by chris31(m): 9:16pm On Apr 21, 2019
Learn the kind of person he is first
Yes submission do helps
Re: Can Submission Really Keep A Man? by ImaIma1(f): 9:35pm On Apr 21, 2019
Nothing can keep a man that doesn't want to stay. If you like kneel down to give him his food, hang your leg on the fan, if he won't stay, he won't.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help I Have A Financial Woman With High Maintenance. / I Want To Marry At Last. / Do I Have Bad Attitude And Anger Issue?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.