Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,275 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Help: I Think I Am Destroying My Life! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help: I Think I Am Destroying My Life! (12513 Views)

Help! Tiktok Is Destroying My Christian Faith! / Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz / My Quest For A Perfect Body Is Destroying My Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: I Think I Am Destroying My Life! by femi4: 10:36am On Apr 23, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
after she has cheated on her bf?
so that it won't happen again, let her go to where its proper
Re: Help: I Think I Am Destroying My Life! by RoyalUc(m): 10:38am On Apr 23, 2019
generationz:

stop trying to 'hook' a man

Womanizers can smell that desperation miles away and leverage

Live your life, work hard at your goals be happy and the right man will come

It is important that as a lady you have set principles which everyman who comes into your life must be judged against or else he isn't worthy.

If you don't stand for anything you will fall for every Tom , dick and kazeem

I'm not talking of "he gives me money ish" even though money is important

For example one of my principles is this: If when I just met you and while talking casually as friends( I'm a good conversationalist so you won't even know I'm judging silently) the man mentions "You can't eat only egusi everyday of your life you must eat other meals". I don't need a prophet to tell me that man will cheat.

another example
Most men who are alcoholics cheat. Why
1. Alcohol boosts the libido .
2. Too much alcohol can make Segun see shrek as Cinderella
3. Alcohol makes one more outspoken and confident
And the most important is this
Where two or three men are gathered drinking yansh matter must be part of the topic of discussion.
So even if he isn't the flirtatious type he will learn from his friends.

You are not to jump into conclusions but mark these things as your red flags and pay attention to them

Many men will fall away like a pack of cards and it will be easier for you to choose with clear eyes.

Ma'am, life is not always 'one plus one!'

Not always based on principles.

And that's why, as concerning the lady in question, I might not completely write her off, though she did wrong. It's even possible she and her new guy might make a better couple.
Re: Help: I Think I Am Destroying My Life! by babyfaceafrica: 10:38am On Apr 23, 2019
femi4:
so that it won't happen again, let her go to where its proper
where is it proper?...sexing a colleague of her 10 year old loyal bf?..issokay
Re: Help: I Think I Am Destroying My Life! by Kirchhoff01(m): 11:10am On Apr 23, 2019
botdidy:
i sell Facebook account, ready buyers inbox me on whatsapp
@07013031380
You dey sell pages too?
Re: Help: I Think I Am Destroying My Life! by generationz(f): 11:13am On Apr 23, 2019
RoyalUc:

Ma'am, life is not always 'one plus one!'

Not always based on principles.

And that's why, as concerning the lady in question, I might not completely write her off, though she did wrong. It's even possible she and her new guy might make a better couple.

Let me tell you something about life and principles
If you forgo your principles because someone convinced you to do otherwise , when the act goes south you will never forgive yourself and that person.

For example does innocent church girls who fell for the sweet words of players and got pregnant. Yes they love their kids but they would know life would have been easier without an unwanted pregnancy

Like I said earlier principles shouldn't be set in stone. Your views can change a little as you grow older and meet more people.

However if you say you won't have any principle, people will just mess you up and take you for granted. You will fall for all kinds of lies trying to see the best in people.

3 Likes

Re: Help: I Think I Am Destroying My Life! by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 23, 2019
Michelle55:

cheesy You Gat no chill atall, you no even wait for her to drop the guy sef you don dey apply
Op please leave the innocent guy so that loyal girls will locate him
smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Help: I Think I Am Destroying My Life! by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 23, 2019
Kirchhoff01:

You dey sell pages too?
i have facebook account with active pages for sale contact me 08056555444
Re: Help: I Think I Am Destroying My Life! by RoyalUc(m): 1:15pm On Apr 23, 2019
generationz:

Let me tell you something about life and principles
If you forgo your principles because someone convinced you to do otherwise , when the act goes south you will never forgive yourself and that person.

For example does innocent church girls who fell for the sweet words of players and got pregnant. Yes they love their kids but they would know life would have been easier without an unwanted pregnancy

Like I said earlier principles shouldn't be set in stone. Your views can change a little as you grow older and meet more people.

However if you say you won't have any principle, people will just mess you up and take you for granted. You will fall for all kinds of lies trying to see the best in people.

A life lived on principles is delusional... It ain't real and does not last.

And by the way, what's the difference between
principles and personal convictions...
principles and societal norms...
principles and religious tenets?

1 Like

Re: Help: I Think I Am Destroying My Life! by babyfaceafrica: 1:48pm On Apr 23, 2019
RoyalUc:

I life lived on principles is delusional... It ain't real and does not last.

And by the way, what's the difference between
your first sentence is false....their are many people who have principles and stick to it..just say you don't have

2 Likes

Re: Help: I Think I Am Destroying My Life! by RoyalUc(m): 1:54pm On Apr 23, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
your first sentence is false....their are many people who have principles and stick to it..just say you don't have

Alright then, answer these other questions let's see how it goes.

Or should I say you should tell me one of your strongest principles in life so we could look at it critically...
Re: Help: I Think I Am Destroying My Life! by babyfaceafrica: 2:01pm On Apr 23, 2019
RoyalUc:

Alright then, answer these other questions let's see how it goes

a code of moral tenets you uphold vs what your heart tells you is right

code of moral tenets you uphold vs what the society set down as rules to be followed

code of moral tenets you uphold vs west your religion preaches to be right or wrong
Re: Help: I Think I Am Destroying My Life! by babyfaceafrica: 2:03pm On Apr 23, 2019
RoyalUc:

Alright then, answer these other questions let's see how it goes.

Or should I say you should tell me one of your strongest principles in life so we could look at it critically...
never to marry more than one wife at a time
Re: Help: I Think I Am Destroying My Life! by RoyalUc(m): 2:08pm On Apr 23, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
never to marry more than one wife at a time

Why did you take that decision?
Re: Help: I Think I Am Destroying My Life! by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 23, 2019
Anonny1:
i am not confused. I love the one I met two months back because he is a good sexer and he gives cheerfully

mannieA, YOUR attention is needed here. What do you have to say about this statement in bold?

Let me guess, bitch won't be hornyy forever abi?
Re: Help: I Think I Am Destroying My Life! by babyfaceafrica: 2:24pm On Apr 23, 2019
RoyalUc:

Why did you take that decision?
i like simple life..even one woman na stress.. talk less of two
Re: Help: I Think I Am Destroying My Life! by RoyalUc(m): 2:28pm On Apr 23, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
i like simple life..even one woman na stress.. talk less of two

Very good!

Where will that fall in here;

a code of moral tenets you uphold vs what your heart tells you is right?
Re: Help: I Think I Am Destroying My Life! by babyfaceafrica: 2:29pm On Apr 23, 2019
RoyalUc:

Very good!

Where will that fall in here;

a code of moral tenets you uphold vs what your heart tells you is right?
principle
Re: Help: I Think I Am Destroying My Life! by Kirinwa: 2:39pm On Apr 23, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
you have a loyal and great man..but you fell for a smooth talker who can make you laugh......you are the one of the reasons why lots of men say women are confused!!..please leave the bf...you don't deserve him..he deserves someone serious and better...do you know what people will give to have a loyal and devoted man?..if all you desire at these stage is someone to.make you laugh..please marry bovi nansense!!

You are funny dude.
Re: Help: I Think I Am Destroying My Life! by Kirinwa: 2:43pm On Apr 23, 2019
abdeiz:
The nice and loyal guys are mostly boring.

The exciting ones don't know how to stay in one place. Be warned.

He's exciting and funny for a reason, to get girls like you to fall and you did

Go for the exciting one if you want to laugh and have fun but don't come back crying to us about how all men are the same.

WE ARE NOT ALL THE SAME.

Word.

Let her choose what she wants. If its marriage, the serious one will marry her but if its fun and sex only. The Playboy will handle her but may Amadioha strike her dead if she comes up later with, " All men are scum."

2 Likes

Re: Help: I Think I Am Destroying My Life! by kollinzgee(m): 2:44pm On Apr 23, 2019
Inasmuch as putting an end to a 10 year relationship is not the best choice .humans are selfish in nature her case is the same as forcing a guy to stay with an ugly and fat woman because she is a good woman and wife material it will be difficult for the guy to cope women are naturally attracted to men with amazing personalities more than any other type of man
Re: Help: I Think I Am Destroying My Life! by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:45pm On Apr 23, 2019
So guys still dey do long term relationship?
Ten years no b ten months ooo!
Re: Help: I Think I Am Destroying My Life! by kollinzgee(m): 2:45pm On Apr 23, 2019
Inasmuch as putting an end to a 10 year relationship is not the best choice .humans are selfish in nature her case is the same as forcing a guy to stay with an ugly and fat woman because she is a good woman and wife material it will be difficult for the guy to cope women are naturally attracted to men with amazing personalities more than any other type of man if you think money and gifts is all women want then you wrong ..
Re: Help: I Think I Am Destroying My Life! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 23, 2019
Anonny1:
i am not confused. I love the one I met two months back because he is a good sexer and he gives cheerfully

So u mean to tell us that for over 10 (Ten) years u have been coping with a guy who is both boring in bed and off the bed and on top of it doesn't give u cheerfully ( dick/ money whichever u mean idk) and u still decided to be with him until 2 months ago when u met his co worker who fvcked u good and is all u have been dreaming about in a man... My question is why did u have to put up with that sh!t for 10 fvcking years

You are confused and still don't know what u really want because if u do u wouldn't have opened this thread..

I will only tell u one time... Go and be happy!!!
Re: Help: I Think I Am Destroying My Life! by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 23, 2019
abdeiz:
The nice and loyal guys are mostly boring.

The exciting ones don't know how to stay in one place. Be warned.

He's exciting and funny for a reason, to get girls like you to fall and you did

Go for the exciting one if you want to laugh and have fun but don't come back crying to us about how all men are the same.

WE ARE NOT ALL THE SAME.

Wrong... Its called personality traits if u don't have it u don't have it. Its not what u become for some shallow reason as that
Re: Help: I Think I Am Destroying My Life! by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 23, 2019
united442:

this was exactly how my girlfriend broke up with me...

o.p..dnt deceive your self..the loyal man has already lost you..you are already into that sweet mouthed guy and its just a matter of time before you break up ur with your first man..

o.p you are weak, a fool and a betrayal...

in no time,the loyal man will discover whats going on with you cause trust me when i say you will never and cant hide it from him cause he's going to notice it, things will start changing in your relationship soon, your feelings and emotions and everything you have for the loyal man will shift to the sweet mouthed guy..the loyal with will be heart broken but you wont be cause someone has already sweet mouthed your weak and ungrateful braingrin
your relationship with the loyal guy will be broken and you both will go apart while you into relationship with the sweet mouthed guy, a relationship that wont last up to 6months or even a year compare to the first guy...
then you come back begging and crying to have the first guy back.

o.p screenshot this comment,cause its all going to happen soon..just watch and see..

idiot,just ask yourself, he makes you laugh,fine! BUT what if that laughter is no longer there??...

may i never meet an ungrateful harlot like you in my life.."AGAIN!"

Chai! Brotherly u were so deep in love with that ur babe sha.. I can still feel ur hurt. Always let a girl love u more than u love her until she proves beyond reasonable doubt she's all urs then do wtv u got to do to keep her. Its better this way so that if she wan fvckup u go help her straighten the fvckup well for her.
Re: Help: I Think I Am Destroying My Life! by millionboi2: 4:57pm On Apr 23, 2019
Centrallock:
bring 3k each fair?
1k?.... finalize instantly if serious
Re: Help: I Think I Am Destroying My Life! by united442(m): 5:19pm On Apr 23, 2019
dairykidd:

Chai! Brotherly u were so deep in love with that ur babe sha.. I can still feel ur hurt. Always let a girl love u more than u love her until she proves beyond reasonable doubt she's all urs then do wtv u got to do to keep her. Its better this way so that if she wan fvckup u go help her straighten the fvckup well for her.

abi ooo...thanks jor

1 Like

Re: Help: I Think I Am Destroying My Life! by luvyaself95(m): 6:10pm On Apr 23, 2019
united442:

yea she is...still love her like mad..
Dat kind Love dey strong no matter how pesin try to commot am...
we're in the same situation bro...
Re: Help: I Think I Am Destroying My Life! by izzbaby22(f): 6:19pm On Apr 23, 2019
Ahh. If you want to laugh all the time, look for comedy skits online and you both can watch it together. As for the new guy he knows you have a serious person so he is just here for a good time not a long time, don’t waste your time with him. Those who dated and married their highschool love please come and advice her.
Re: Help: I Think I Am Destroying My Life! by ImaIma1(f): 6:41pm On Apr 23, 2019
dingbang:
a choice she should accept. Like I tell any girl that wants to go into a rship with me, this is the kind of person I am oo, not when we start, you begin to tell me I am this , I am that. I won't take that nonsense.

Even if you love her, you will still see her flaws. People don't become without flaws because of love. And telling you you are doing something they don't like is not nonsense...it is communication.
Re: Help: I Think I Am Destroying My Life! by dingbang(m): 6:49pm On Apr 23, 2019
ImaIma1:

Even if you love her, you will still see her flaws. People don't become without flaws because of love. And telling you you are doing something they don't like is not nonsense...it is communication.
ok o but I know somewhere I mentioned my flaws and she said she is ok with it.
Re: Help: I Think I Am Destroying My Life! by united442(m): 7:42pm On Apr 23, 2019
luvyaself95:
Dat kind Love dey strong no matter how pesin try to commot am...
we're in the same situation bro...

dude i swear..
i tried to kill the feelings i have for her, ah no fit, its as if am deceiving my self.. d pain is way too much..i jst leave am like that make time heal my heart..
make e heal anytime e like provided i ignore and avoid her..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Brazilian Female Pastor Called Out For Wearing A Sexy Dress While Preaching(18+) / Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) / 50-year-old Woman Who Looks Like A Teenager Breaks The Internet With Her Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.