Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,473 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! (56063 Views)

I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening / My Uncle Is Draining My Grandmum Financially / My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by PSTEMMA1960(m): 6:36am On Apr 28, 2019
miriamchi:
come to OPM here in port harcourt and ur life must change 4 good.
thanks ma, I have heard so much about the ministry and the man of God, I would have really lover to be there but don't even know where to start from....

I haven't been there b4 and I don't have anyone living there...
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by anderson96: 6:37am On Apr 28, 2019
what you must do now for God to forgive you is to confess your sins and accept baptism. john3v5: veryly veryly i said unto you except a man be born of water and of the spirit he cannot enter the kingdom of God. you must accept it once you have baptise you have resurrected with christ and you dont have to go back to your former way of life baptism. baptism gives everlasting life you baptise you will receive the holy spirit and he will dwell with you.
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by PSTEMMA1960(m): 6:38am On Apr 28, 2019
Evidenx:

BROTHER NOW I KNOW ITS BECAUSE OF YOU D LORD DIDN'T ALLOW ME SLEEP TILL I LOG ON HERE TO SEE YOUR ISSUE.
I KNOW A PLACE WHERE YOU CAN GET TOTAL FREEDOM.
TAKE THE ADDRESS :
KM 5,DSC EXPRESSWAY, OPPOSITE VITAFOAM, EBRUMEDE, WARRI, DELTA STATE.
JESUS CHRIST TEMPLE MINISTRY, PROPHET AMOS EVOMOBOR.
YOU WILL NOT PAY A DINE OR OKOBO TO SEE THE MAN OF GOD, JUST TELL THE USHER'S YOU ARE A VISITOR SO THEY CAN GIVE U A VISITORS TAG THAT WILL ALLOW U MEET THE MAN OF GOD ONE ON ONE.

DELIVERANCE SERVICE :IS EVERY WEDNESDAY BY 9AM.
SUNDAY SERVICE: 9Am.
YOU CAN SEND ME A MAIL AND I WILL GIVE YOU MY NUMBER.
IF NOTHING HAPPEN AFTER YOU VISIT, COME BACK HERE AND INSULT MY GENERATION.
thanks sir, the email on my profile doesn't work.......but let me drop my new email (nnaemekaemmanuel1990@gmail.com)
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by Kakamorufu(m): 6:42am On Apr 28, 2019
this is a spiritual stuff. Hold on to God very well brother

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by armyofone(m): 6:45am On Apr 28, 2019
Financial stress/anxiety alone could make a person's head go around like a miner's cart in a mine, carrying ore and minerals with no destination. Pray your self, read encouragement psalms, think positive, be social and exercise ( running and jogging).
May the path ahead be better!

2 Likes

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by Kei144(m): 6:57am On Apr 28, 2019
Proverbs 18:10 The name of the Lord is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe.

Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

I want to share with you a technique I learnt recently during a short period of tribulation.

"The Lord Jesus Christ! The Lord Jesus Christ!! The Lord Jesus Christ!!!
The name of the Lord is a strong tower. I run into this name and I am saved from ..... In the name of Jesus Christ!"

Repeat this utterance every day, may be several times a day, replacing .... above with a specific life's problem in each repetition. There is salvation in the name of Jesus. There is deliverance in the name of Jesus.

Re. 12:11 They triumphed over him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony.

Ro. 4:17 As it is written: “I have made you a father of many nations.” He is our father in the sight of God, in whom he believed—the God who gives life to the dead and calls into being things that were not.

2Pe 1:3-4 3 His divine power has given us everything we need for a godly life through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness. 4 Through these he has given us his very great and precious promises, so that through them you may participate in the divine nature, having escaped the corruption in the world caused by evil desires.

God’s power has given every person in Christ everything that is needed for godly life. In order to access this facility, you must know how God works. How God works is aptly captured in Ro. 4:17; God gives life to the dead by calling into being things that were not. As a child of God, you need to begin to act your Father. You need to begin to call into being things that were not. You can only act the Father (that is, participate in the divine nature—2Pe. 1:4) by acting on the great and precious promises of God. The promises of God are the limits of how you can be like God.

God’s promise says that he has given us the name of Jesus for our salvation or deliverance or whatever. You can achieve a lot through this one promise. Blessings!

1 Like

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by nkwuocha: 7:01am On Apr 28, 2019
PSTEMMA1960:
thanks sir, when I was in Benue I do worship there......but currently I'm in Abj..

Much better....
Come to the branch in Abuja, Behind NHIS Utako Abuja.
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by Tladybukky(f): 7:02am On Apr 28, 2019
My brother it's well with you, a lot of people has faced this kind of challenges and some are still facing it till day. Don't give up in ur prayers, in fact triple it if you can, you have to pray against generational and foundational curses. So many evils have be done against ur destiny, glory and star ever since you grandma started taking you to her spiritual meetings, u are under them, u are into convenant with them spiritually, through ur grandma. There is nothing prayers can not change, i know how it feels like u have been praying, fasting, given ur life to Christ still nothing to show for it, being a genuine Christian doesn't means there wouldn't be attacks, but our Saviour Jesus Christ have overcome the world for us

I can introduce u to some of my pastors, they will never ask u for money.

Prayers changes things

1 Like

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by Joshmodest(m): 7:02am On Apr 28, 2019
kunleweb:

I was a student of Tai Solarin. My past records are clear even if this nation wants to see it. I'm not faceless.

So you went out to dig out all your records. to prove to people that you're not a scammer, that's deep ...
The way you are going about everything , you are trying to prove everything and you are proving nothing....
if you're not a scammer , just lie low , an let people say what they're saying , instead of listing all your achievements and people you've helped..the word is being petty !!!
you're trying to hard bro...just let things rest !!!

1 Like

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by georgen2u(m): 7:02am On Apr 28, 2019
Op I am writing this because am led to do so,
This is one of my first time of writing in response to an actual post, I love reading however your issues seems more real than most post I see online

First I thank God you believe in Jesus Christ and you have served him diligently despite the ups and down,

Op your a great man, that's all I needed to tell you, they saw your star on time.

Am. Not the most religious person on earth but I believe there is A God who sits in the affairs of men

Am not going to ask you if you have had a personal relationship with him however just like everyone is trying to find a suggestion mine is a life experience and if you follow through
You will write a book on your life and people will marvel at thy success

Stop Complaining and Believing your under a chain/ course or spell

There is this thing that happens to we Christians, often when things are not moving right we attributes it to I'll Fates or spiritual attacks

The truth is most of the outcome events are proceeds of our initial actions. You were naive, your madam used you.

You joined a church, yes we know that church these days are business venture and I have witness it first hand,

You were duped 270k it's also part of the fraudulent activities we Nigeria faces everyday

Of course spiritual aspect of temptation can attract all these misfortune

The first thing you should do is to join a living church, it's not just because of spiritual covering but there you will meet brethren that God will use to help you

Attend cell fellowship, friendship centres or house caring fellowship as their names implies

Try to have a person relationship with God

For this habit of waking in the night to pray and commit your next day into God hands,

You need to find a way and write Waec Yes no time is late but God's time is the best

After you have gotten it enrol in National Open University of Nigeria

That if you might have gotten a minial job your doing, by my estimation your entering your Thirties
Am. Sure your mind will be asking you if ur going to marry etc

Stop worrying, I came from same IMO, I fact I am an orphan I came from a family that each year someone must die to appeals the God or whatever it's.

That's how all the people and loves ones including my parents I know died like chikien

But he'll no I am a covenent child

It reaches my turn they came I saw it in my dreams I got really sick that there was no hope and no hospital could cure, my skin was pulling, people were thinking on how to buy casket on my head because it wS obvious am already dead

Ah ha, one thing that kept me strong was my faith, as I passed through that valley of death I songs if praise and hymns in my heart because as of then I stop eating and talking I was almost in coma,

But in a vision an angel came took my hand turn me back to an express road and told me to run, I ran inside the bush and wake up running in real life,

Since then how I recovered was I miracle I fact my recovery brought so many to God

See me today no scar, despite it hasn't been easy but I came to Abuja like u

Knowing no one but now am. Working in a Federal Government parastatle and have been waxing strong,

In fact people are looking up-to me now for my entire family breakthrough

It can only be God and determination.
Don't give up, I too wanted to once,

I also want to be an entrepreneur someday but right now let's work earn save read book that will guide us in future investment, get a mentor and stay close to God.

You will smile someday

3 Likes

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by anyiway(m): 7:03am On Apr 28, 2019
My brother. You have been chosen by the gods to be the mediator between them and the mortals. Go home and answer your call to duty.
Going to the church for deliverance is actually a total waste of time.
Go home now that you are still sane. Or you will still go home. But as a mad man.
The gods needs you.

1 Like

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by Martinez39(m): 7:05am On Apr 28, 2019
cococandy:
There’s nothing spiritual holding you back. Your predicaments are not unusual given the human nature to be mean and wicked to others (the woman who treated you bad, the two person’s who ran away with your money etc) are just examples of human beings being human.

Stop thinking you need to go see someone spiritual before your life gets back on the right path. If you get that into your mind, it will become your reality. As a person thinks, so he is. Your mind will be clouded with negativity such that you won’t take opportunities or believe in yourself anymore.

you believe there’s something bigger than you fighting against you. Not necessarily. The only big thing fighting against you here is the situation of the economy and your need to develop skepticism and wariness of humans.

Brilliant!

1 Like

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by Sarang(f): 7:06am On Apr 28, 2019
I bet #5 that you are gonna get scammed from this thread if you are not careful. Dude wise up. You made bad choices is all. Please change your mindset
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by Dammy2me: 7:19am On Apr 28, 2019
You need JESUS he's the only saviour and deliverer call him and he will surely attend to your situation
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by Mursz: 7:23am On Apr 28, 2019
cococandy:
There’s nothing spiritual holding you back. Your predicaments are not unusual given the human nature to be mean and wicked to others (the woman who treated you bad, the two person’s who ran away with your money etc) are just examples of human beings being human.

Stop thinking you need to go see someone spiritual before your life gets back on the right path. If you get that into your mind, it will become your reality. As a person thinks, so he is. Your mind will be clouded with negativity such that you won’t take opportunities or believe in yourself anymore.

you believe there’s something bigger than you fighting against you. Not necessarily. The only big thing fighting against you here is the situation of the economy and your need to develop skepticism and wariness of humans.

True talk... We always want to attribute our problems with the spiritual.

You clearly are the one holding yourself down. Negative thoughts, bad juju, faithless spirit, fear of the unknown, bad energy, this are a few of the things that has crippled the OP’s mind.

He needs to begin to unbotton the negativity and uncertainties he has burdened himself with. He needs to adopt a better outlook towards life, and try to live positively.

Only then will things begin to turn around.

OP do not let the memories of the past limit the potential of your future, there are no limits to what you can achieve, except in your mind.

1 Like

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by gatiano(m): 7:27am On Apr 28, 2019
Greetings Brother, Do not mind those Who are preaching christianity or religion to You, they are all false. Go back home first! attend to all that can be attended to at home in Imo state. There is nobody after your destiny but You refusing to acknowledge your own strength, intuition and the Ancient ways Your Ancestors had laid down. All You have gone through is nothing more than initiation, and We all live this life only to gain experiences. Go back to your village, understand Your People and Ancestors. Black People are not atheists and yet there is no god or God for Us to worship. We only acknowledge and honour The God which lives inside our bodies, and honour Our Ancestors.

PSTEMMA1960:
A Dying Soul Needs Ur Urgent Advice B4 It's 2 Late.

Good evening my good people of nairaland..hope everyone is doing fine?

don't know the right section to post this but I think i'll get mature response here...

Note: the post is going to be very long, but pls read to the end, I just want to pour out my heart to get an answer to some issues about my life.

My Name is Emmanuel born December 25-1991 from isiala mbano local government area of Imo state.
My grandparents gave birth to 11 children, as I type now all 11 of them are dead, none of them married b4 death, my dad was the only one that married.....

My dad died December 25 1997 and my mum died in the year 2000... it hasn't been easy since then.....my mum's people rejected us saying that my dad did not legally married my mum...

my 2 sister are in Lagos now (married with children) I came to Abj in the year 2006 with a woman that owns a restaurant at area3 (my aim then was to save some money and go back to the village and start doing okada)

after working there for 2 years I was able to raise some money (my salary then was 3k) when I told the woman that I wanted to go, she asked me not to do so, that she really wants to help me...(I was happy) she asked me to go and learn how to drive with a promise of buying a car for me on higher purchase.

after the driving school no car, she sacked their driver and I became their driver (1k was then added to my salary) I didn't complain I waited till December again, I told her that I want to go, she now explain that I must drive her for like 4 good years b4 she can buy the car, i lost interest immediately. .

then to give my my 3 years salary became a problem (I was telling her to save it for me because i was naive then)

the woman did plus and minus money for driving school, shortage of beer and other stuffs....i was left with only 1500 after 3 years of my hard labour.....I had no option but to carry my Ghana must go bag and start sleeping with Hausa guys outside. ..

that wasn't still enough the woman arrested me that her life was in danger because she has sacked me.....police asked my to sign an undertaken that if anything should happen to her I'm responsible which I did.....after 3 days I was released. .

I was still sleeping outside..... so many other experiences...but the last one was in Asokoro hospital canteen.....my salary then was 15k I was able to save 270k there was an Alhaji that was always coming there to eat almost everyday then "mr Haruna" there was a sallah period that he even dasshed me 20k.

so one evening I met the man he was telling me that he doesn't like the nature of my job, that I should give him my C.V for a better Job...when I told him my qualifications he was not impressed ..

then on my own i went to him after one week that since he is already willing to help me that he should assist me in getting a car. ..he said it was a minor thing, that his brother a custom officer at zone3 was in charge of auctioning......I told him how much I had, he said he was going to add it up to make it 500k I went to Oceanic back then and withdrew the 270k gave to him. ....till today I didn't set my eyes on the man ..

it was not 2 long our madam employed a new staff, David from Cross river state......in less than one week the guy ran away with the money that our madam kept with me (she has been keeping money with me close to 2 years) to buy drinks and chicken the following day....87k. I had to work and pay her back...... after that I decided not to work again .....

in 2011 December 31st I gave my life to Christ and started going to church.....

because of my zeal and commitment I was ordained a minister in 2012, the following year as a pastor.... in 2015 I was sent to a state to open a branch which I went.... in less than 6 months I was having close to 74 members....

but the offering was not much, I pleaded with the head qtrs to give me time let the place grow numerically first. but they refused and closed down the branch.....(I was sad, so I left the church in 2016)

I tried driving work I always have issues, if I get a car today the same night I'll hear audible voice telling me that I won't succeed unless I come back and serve them in the village...(my grand mum was an idol worshiper she was always going to the native doctors meetings with me when I was 4-7 years)

Right now things have gone worse for me, no food no clothes no house no job....... stange dreams I am even tired of praying......

I am loosing my mind and sleep as if I am running mad, I always ask am I going to die like my uncles without any achievement...... I haven't seen my only brother since 7 years.....i'll always think that this year things would be better but it will turn out worst.....

even a small car that I managed to buy last year broke down I had to sell it anyhow when my younger brother told me that our old house had collapsed in the village.......

I don't know if I can cross this stage of my life .....has anyone been in my situation b4? is there hope for me? pls someone should talk to me, i am frustrated.............pls no 2 much insults....thanks and God bless...

mod abeg front page....
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 28, 2019
cococandy:

Chai, neva knew beautiful lady like u could b dis sensible

1 Like

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by Ezi1993(f): 7:37am On Apr 28, 2019
PSTEMMA1960:
I understand ur point now ma, but what I am looking for now is a way forward..... I am depressed...... Last week I was sick serious typhoid.... I had to enter bush to gather leaves because no money to buy drugs...

All my clothes have worn out I even stopped going to church, but had to start again last month and since then its just one clothe that I have been wearing...

No mother, no father, no uncle, my mum's people refused to even pick our calls, I don't even have their contacts again.....
It is well with your soul..

1 Like

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by gatiano(m): 7:40am On Apr 28, 2019
Exactly! Not the gods, His Blood Ancestors, Bone Ancestors, and most importantly His Own Spirit Ancestors; And They are all Gods.

anyiway:
My brother. You have been chosen by the gods to be the mediator between them and the mortals. Go home and answer your call to duty.
Going to the church for deliverance is actually a total waste of time.
Go home now that you are still sane. Or you will still go home. But as a mad man.
The gods needs you.
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 28, 2019
PSTEMMA1960:
thanks ma... Just trying to settle the spiritual aspect of my problems before going into another job...

U know it looks somehow for someone to have laboured since 2006 with nothing to show for it....

Brother my 1kobo advice 4u is dat u should get busy. I understand wat u r passing through - kno dis 4sure an idle hand is d devil's workshop.
Get busy, get a job dat will keep u busy 4rm 7am to 11pm each working day and while u r @ it keep thanking God for life, keep listening to & singing songs of praise and worship to God and see ur demons disappear.
Heed financial advice from wise & godly pple, keep friends with ambitious pple & lastly bear dis in mind dat everyone on earth has at least one spiritual challenge or d other & @least a demon 2 battle with.
Stop dreaming, start living & achieving bcoz reality is d only place to go & u av just one life to live. Stop paying attention to ur demons and bad dreams - live ur life as if they don't exist. Life is for living, start living & u will laugh last
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by oghiti: 7:49am On Apr 28, 2019
Guy, to b honest with u,I don't really comment on stories like D's because most r just fabricated bt urs seems very true Nd trust me I ve seen cases worst Dan urs
Tlkin abt Ur grandma,I think she has initiate u into der cult,datz y u heard strange voice Nd nightmares bt Tnk God deris a solution
Just look for a good living church or if u ve doubt contact me on WhatsApp 08022022298
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by Cloud007: 7:50am On Apr 28, 2019
kunleweb:
I have seen this before

Can we talk privately. There's no big deal here.

all you need is make up your mind for a change of life simple and hold on to God. Forget the negativity and let's talk privately. I'm also a minister. And understand what's happening..

I saw worst than this before I get sense.

You need to be looked after and monitored spiritually while you undergo deliverance. It's all happening cause you don't have a spiritual covering over your life.

While I'll give you some prayers here I feel led to ask you this, how many people have told you to stay away from your family!? 2. Did you hear and obey?

Allow me. Recommend some prayer points while you put any other thing into effect.

Ask God to separate you from every spell of I'll luck and end the cycle of generational curse in your family

Ask God to fill you with renewed passion, energy, hope for life as your life force has been badly battered

Ask God to terminate every curse of not ending well and instability in your life

Ask God to uproot every spirit of wrong decision and choices, and spirit of fear

Tell God you covenant yourself and your offspring to His service and to shield you from vile attacks of the pursuers of your life.

Tell the Lord that every curse placed upon you by anyone from birth to the destroyed and swallowed up by the blood of Jesus

Tell the Lord every legal ground that gives the enemy the access and right into your life to be swallowed up by the blood of Jesus

Ask God to restore your joy, laughter, passion and happiness

Ask God to expose and remove every satanic projections in your life

Tell God to restore your star, glory and possession powers of darkness hijacked.
this is some powerful prayers that can restore so much. Am so coping these!

2 Likes

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by kunleweb: 8:00am On Apr 28, 2019
Cloud007:
this is some powerful prayers that can restore so much. Am so coping these!

Stay blessed

1 Like

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by kunleweb: 8:01am On Apr 28, 2019
cassidy1996:
thanks for this prayers

Yw

1 Like

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by rayval(m): 8:08am On Apr 28, 2019
PSTEMMA1960:
A Dying Soul Needs Ur Urgent Advice B4 It's 2 Late.

Good evening my good people of nairaland..hope everyone is doing fine?

don't know the right section to post this but I think i'll get mature response here...

Note: the post is going to be very long, but pls read to the end, I just want to pour out my heart to get an answer to some issues about my life.

My Name is Emmanuel born December 25-1991 from isiala mbano local government area of Imo state.
My grandparents gave birth to 11 children, as I type now all 11 of them are dead, none of them married b4 death, my dad was the only one that married.....

My dad died December 25 1997 and my mum died in the year 2000... it hasn't been easy since then.....my mum's people rejected us saying that my dad did not legally married my mum...

my 2 sister are in Lagos now (married with children) I came to Abj in the year 2006 with a woman that owns a restaurant at area3 (my aim then was to save some money and go back to the village and start doing okada)

after working there for 2 years I was able to raise some money (my salary then was 3k) when I told the woman that I wanted to go, she asked me not to do so, that she really wants to help me...(I was happy) she asked me to go and learn how to drive with a promise of buying a car for me on higher purchase.

after the driving school no car, she sacked their driver and I became their driver (1k was then added to my salary) I didn't complain I waited till December again, I told her that I want to go, she now explain that I must drive her for like 4 good years b4 she can buy the car, i lost interest immediately. .

then to give my my 3 years salary became a problem (I was telling her to save it for me because i was naive then)

the woman did plus and minus money for driving school, shortage of beer and other stuffs....i was left with only 1500 after 3 years of my hard labour.....I had no option but to carry my Ghana must go bag and start sleeping with Hausa guys outside. ..

that wasn't still enough the woman arrested me that her life was in danger because she has sacked me.....police asked my to sign an undertaken that if anything should happen to her I'm responsible which I did.....after 3 days I was released. .

I was still sleeping outside..... so many other experiences...but the last one was in Asokoro hospital canteen.....my salary then was 15k I was able to save 270k there was an Alhaji that was always coming there to eat almost everyday then "mr Haruna" there was a sallah period that he even dasshed me 20k.

so one evening I met the man he was telling me that he doesn't like the nature of my job, that I should give him my C.V for a better Job...when I told him my qualifications he was not impressed ..

then on my own i went to him after one week that since he is already willing to help me that he should assist me in getting a car. ..he said it was a minor thing, that his brother a custom officer at zone3 was in charge of auctioning......I told him how much I had, he said he was going to add it up to make it 500k I went to Oceanic back then and withdrew the 270k gave to him. ....till today I didn't set my eyes on the man ..

it was not 2 long our madam employed a new staff, David from Cross river state......in less than one week the guy ran away with the money that our madam kept with me (she has been keeping money with me close to 2 years) to buy drinks and chicken the following day....87k. I had to work and pay her back...... after that I decided not to work again .....

in 2011 December 31st I gave my life to Christ and started going to church.....

because of my zeal and commitment I was ordained a minister in 2012, the following year as a pastor.... in 2015 I was sent to a state to open a branch which I went.... in less than 6 months I was having close to 74 members....

but the offering was not much, I pleaded with the head qtrs to give me time let the place grow numerically first. but they refused and closed down the branch.....(I was sad, so I left the church in 2016)

I tried driving work I always have issues, if I get a car today the same night I'll hear audible voice telling me that I won't succeed unless I come back and serve them in the village...(my grand mum was an idol worshiper she was always going to the native doctors meetings with me when I was 4-7 years)

Right now things have gone worse for me, no food no clothes no house no job....... stange dreams I am even tired of praying......

I am loosing my mind and sleep as if I am running mad, I always ask am I going to die like my uncles without any achievement...... I haven't seen my only brother since 7 years.....i'll always think that this year things would be better but it will turn out worst.....

even a small car that I managed to buy last year broke down I had to sell it anyhow when my younger brother told me that our old house had collapsed in the village.......

I don't know if I can cross this stage of my life .....has anyone been in my situation b4? is there hope for me? pls someone should talk to me, i am frustrated.............pls no 2 much insults....thanks and God bless...

mod abeg front page....

You are allowing your thoughts to define your reality. Everything happening to you is what you think...

And because you have chosen to blame it on some certain person's, you may not be able to get out of it. Until you realise that you alone can create your reality
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by Awoleesu(m): 8:22am On Apr 28, 2019
OP if I may ask, where is your present location?
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by DavidEsq(m): 8:24am On Apr 28, 2019
Mizwisdom:
This is a phase in your life. I will advise you to look beyond your grand parents idol worship, you're now a man of God, focus on God, He's able to provide for you abundantly. Stop trusting people, how can you give someone N270K to add more for you, how will someone just dash you N500K like that? please learn to be more suspicious of people
My dear that's his biggest problem. If he had been wise after sleeping in the streets, I don't think he wld be saying all these sad stories at all. Much of his problems are due to bad decision making. All doz peeps shouting deliverance and all, how many ppl have been delivered of their problems. Look around u and look at church goers who blind themselves to the truth to follow a selfish form.of righteousness. Their attitudes actually cause their problems and not demons.
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by hayoholla(m): 8:27am On Apr 28, 2019
ifyalways:
Emma, im short of words at your situation. Im not religious so im blind to whatever religious undertones(if any) in your write up.

What about the investment you made with part of the loan? Ypu were not a novice in car hire/driving business so im truly surprised you invested part of that loan into town service.

You seem to be too trusting. . .and have very little business acumen. Can you take a break from all business and just look for a job, work,collect your salary, flex and save. No be all of us go be CEO or business man.

You could even look for an established church that will employ you. I assume Pastors are paid monthly undecided

Edit: Why do you need a pastor or fellow man to help you pray/conduct deliverance etc ,if at all theres any spiritual undertone to your wahala?
MFM pastors are human too . . Just like you.
You made bad choices and decisions,C'est finis. I see nothing spiritual with your problems. Who works and saves his salary with his boss? cheesy
Pray, bind and cast all you want, if you dont wisen up as a man and face the street headstrong, nothing will change.

I will love to take you for a treat for this wisdom filled response. But distance constraint will not allow me. Anyways, so much wisdom is in your reply. I love it.
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by Meekha(m): 8:28am On Apr 28, 2019
Factfinder1:

Can you reach apostle Joshua Salman of eternity network international of Zaria he can help deliver you and help financially too

Pls OP this suggestion by Factfinder1 is one of the best suggestions you can get...i can provide you with his personal contact details.. This is not the "usual" deliverance stuff you'll get from many other persons. If what you typed was the complete truth, then I'll honestly urge you to reach out.. You can get my on this number and we'll talk further..

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 28, 2019
Dear Poster, you have no problem. The only problem you have is your unrenewed mind.

Jesus already dealt with every curse on calvary. Renew your old mind!
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by Oem18(m): 8:45am On Apr 28, 2019
Go to scoan Synagogue church of all nation's. You will be delivered and all your needs will be met . In Lagos State. Dont worry about transport or feeding it will all be covered go now it doesn't have to be a sunday.
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by aribisala0(m): 8:47am On Apr 28, 2019
soul95:

Read again, this time without any bias. Believe what you want to believe, but don't make anyone doubt his/her sanity just because his/her current experience is not accounted for in your current mindscape of realities.
You are one with the problem . I asked IS HERE ANY OTHER EXPLANTION

that's all.

When phenomena are observed.DO we accept just ONE explanation without critical reasoning?

Is the DEVIL the only explanation

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Caption This Children Photo !! ( Photo) / After Spending Millions For Your Daughter's Wedding(photo) / If You Don't Have This Type Of Aunty In Your Family, Then You're Missing Alot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.