Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! (56107 Views)

I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening / My Uncle Is Draining My Grandmum Financially / My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by kunleweb: 11:24pm On Apr 27, 2019
NPComplete:

See format abeg. Lol.

Typical. If anyone on this forum has spoken to me privately and has sent me. Money or I asked to come to me, let such person come. I simply pointed the OP. I said find Dr. Chris Okafors Church and I'm a thief.

It is well.
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by Jwonder(m): 11:25pm On Apr 27, 2019
sacx:
I have read this thread with dismay at the level of ignorance being brandished by even supposed men of God. So you want to go to God in prayer and start chanting "every demonic personality in my father's house" grin. Please be specific, who is your father, God or Satan?

Listen! There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. I tell you the truth, I lie not; if you are a believer, you DON'T need deliverance! Deliverance from what? Have you not read, if any man is in Christ, he is a new creature? Or that your life is his with Christ in God? How then can these so called demonic personality have your life/destiny at ransom. It would imply invading God to have access to your life. Impossicant!

"Oh but can't you see my experiences, how that things are not working well for me". Let me tell you, the only stronghold putting you down is in your mind. Though saved, you still have your mind unrenewed, and can't possibly see how that Satan is lying flat at your feet. You may not even need prayer to get you out of this. What you need is an accurate knowledge of your identity; of who you have become because of the finished work of Christ. You are the visible image of the invisible God! You are his manifest presence! You are righteous! You are holy as he is!

Shift your mindset and let this truth be ingrained in your mind. This is the reality of everyone that have been baptized into Christ. Do you even understand what it means to be baptized into Christ? You are Christ! You are immortal! This is your reality; take it up!

In other aspect concerning your business, someone already pointed that out. You simply lack business acumen. You don't need to become a believer in order to succeed in business, neither do you experience success in business because you are a believer! There are laws that govern the universe with regards finance. Even a child of darkness can take advantage of it and profit from it. Do you know why Jesus at one point told his disciples to make friends with children of mammon? This is it!

Like someone suggested, get a job and be wise with your spendings. That's what you need. And do not make the mistake of opening a church without being specifically sent. We already have too many outreaches whose founders don't even understand what redemption is all about. I'll pray for you. Peace.

God bless you for your insight knowledge of the word of God! People don't know the value they have by just been the sons and daughters of God, just believing in the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ and accepting him as your lord and personal saviour has set us free from so many things.

3 Likes

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by Harryyoung992: 11:27pm On Apr 27, 2019
Sir your write up touched me, u said u have given ur life to God, it does not matter d problem u face now, Cover ur spirit, soul and body with d blood of Jesus, All u need is spiritual restoration in ur life and don't think negatively because ur soul is were enemies and demonic spirits are using to torment you...you need a Man of of God that is high than u to pray with u and support you financially,.. So don't relent sir, Hold on to God,, Do midnight prayer ...Topic Any monitoring spirits, Attack from your village, Does that have vow u will never succeed on u come to them must die by fire,,My dear this is a battle of survival and for ur generation to come...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by NPComplete: 11:27pm On Apr 27, 2019
kunleweb:

I was even going to offer him a 40k a month job and an accommodation till he stands his feet. But since you all see the worst in people, I've decided to not have anything to do with him at all

I knew it. Lying fake guy. Always talking nonsense. When did u become a minister. Last time u were trying to show me juju. The other time u were doing all those immature things on the front page.

OP this guy is nothing but a shameless scammer. Don't take him seriously one bit.

6 Likes

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by kunleweb: 11:28pm On Apr 27, 2019
NPComplete:

I knew it. Lying fake guy. Always talking nonsense. When did u become a minister. Last time u were trying to show me juju. The other time u were doing all those immature things on the front page.

OP this guy is nothing but a shameless scammer. Don't take him seriously one bit.

Okay Sir. I admit I was only trying to dupe the OP.

God bless Sir.

2 Likes

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by NPComplete: 11:29pm On Apr 27, 2019
Daviddson:
Man, if you really want to help him, pls do and forget the negative comment of a stranger that is not related to him. Don't visit the sin of X on Y.

You actually think that guy wanted to help? Lol. He is a joke. I have interacted with him before.

1 Like

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by aribisala0(m): 11:31pm On Apr 27, 2019
DavidEsq:

Be like say na the two de guy dey take o grin
I talk am
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by NPComplete: 11:33pm On Apr 27, 2019
kunleweb:

Won the award best chemistry student in a national competition. I'll keep my identity under lid. Participated in global macro finance competition came third globally. One of the highest ranking freelancing outfit in the freelancing space.

In modern farming, my outfit is dubbed one of the top ten urban farming outfit.

In physics, ranked the best when I dropped pen. Advance maths, the best. I'll keep my mouth shut. Last week, invented two ultra modern equipment that would be on this site when I'm done. Trained and helped over 2 people out of this country. Over 150 nairalanders find their path

Go shame someone else.

Only u? Lol. Fucking scammer.

4 Likes

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by DeeMain(m): 11:34pm On Apr 27, 2019
ifyalways:
Emma, im short of words at your situation. Im not religious so im blind to whatever religious undertones(if any) in your write up.

What about the investment you made with part of the loan? Ypu were not a novice in car hire/driving business so im truly surprised you invested part of that loan into town service.

You seem to be too trusting. . .and have very little business acumen. Can you take a break from all business and just look for a job, work,collect your salary, flex and save. No be all of us go be CEO or business man.

You could even look for an established church that will employ you. I assume Pastors are paid monthly undecided

Edit: Why do you need a pastor or fellow man to help you pray/conduct deliverance etc ,if at all theres any spiritual undertone to your wahala?
MFM pastors are human too . . Just like you.
You made bad choices and decisions,C'est finis. I see nothing spiritual with your problems. Who works and saves his salary with his boss? cheesy
Pray, bind and cast all you want, if you dont wisen up as a man and face the street headstrong, nothing will change.

I'm sorry to say this but you are spiritually naive.

3 Likes

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by NPComplete: 11:35pm On Apr 27, 2019
lepasharon:

I really don't give a shiť bro. You're still an educated illiterate

Why are u like this? Why can't u just bow in the face of stinging genius. That guy has over a million patents. He has invented a time machine. And just last week they announced he discovered evidence for dark matter.
Show some respect. Lol grin

2 Likes

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by kunleweb: 11:35pm On Apr 27, 2019
NPComplete:

Only u? Lol. Fucking scammer.

I was a student of Tai Solarin. My past records are clear even if this nation wants to see it. I'm not faceless.
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by michealdeco: 11:36pm On Apr 27, 2019
PSTEMMA1960:
A Dying Soul Needs Ur Urgent Advice B4 It's 2 Late.

Good evening my good people of nairaland..hope everyone is doing fine?

don't know the right section to post this but I think i'll get mature response here...

Note: the post is going to be very long, but pls read to the end, I just want to pour out my heart to get an answer to some issues about my life.

My Name is Emmanuel born December 25-1991 from isiala mbano local government area of Imo state.
My grandparents gave birth to 11 children, as I type now all 11 of them are dead, none of them married b4 death, my dad was the only one that married.....

My dad died December 25 1997 and my mum died in the year 2000... it hasn't been easy since then.....my mum's people rejected us saying that my dad did not legally married my mum...

my 2 sister are in Lagos now (married with children) I came to Abj in the year 2006 with a woman that owns a restaurant at area3 (my aim then was to save some money and go back to the village and start doing okada)

after working there for 2 years I was able to raise some money (my salary then was 3k) when I told the woman that I wanted to go, she asked me not to do so, that she really wants to help me...(I was happy) she asked me to go and learn how to drive with a promise of buying a car for me on higher purchase.

after the driving school no car, she sacked their driver and I became their driver (1k was then added to my salary) I didn't complain I waited till December again, I told her that I want to go, she now explain that I must drive her for like 4 good years b4 she can buy the car, i lost interest immediately. .

then to give my my 3 years salary became a problem (I was telling her to save it for me because i was naive then)

the woman did plus and minus money for driving school, shortage of beer and other stuffs....i was left with only 1500 after 3 years of my hard labour.....I had no option but to carry my Ghana must go bag and start sleeping with Hausa guys outside. ..

that wasn't still enough the woman arrested me that her life was in danger because she has sacked me.....police asked my to sign an undertaken that if anything should happen to her I'm responsible which I did.....after 3 days I was released. .

I was still sleeping outside..... so many other experiences...but the last one was in Asokoro hospital canteen.....my salary then was 15k I was able to save 270k there was an Alhaji that was always coming there to eat almost everyday then "mr Haruna" there was a sallah period that he even dasshed me 20k.

so one evening I met the man he was telling me that he doesn't like the nature of my job, that I should give him my C.V for a better Job...when I told him my qualifications he was not impressed ..

then on my own i went to him after one week that since he is already willing to help me that he should assist me in getting a car. ..he said it was a minor thing, that his brother a custom officer at zone3 was in charge of auctioning......I told him how much I had, he said he was going to add it up to make it 500k I went to Oceanic back then and withdrew the 270k gave to him. ....till today I didn't set my eyes on the man ..

it was not 2 long our madam employed a new staff, David from Cross river state......in less than one week the guy ran away with the money that our madam kept with me (she has been keeping money with me close to 2 years) to buy drinks and chicken the following day....87k. I had to work and pay her back...... after that I decided not to work again .....

in 2011 December 31st I gave my life to Christ and started going to church.....

because of my zeal and commitment I was ordained a minister in 2012, the following year as a pastor.... in 2015 I was sent to a state to open a branch which I went.... in less than 6 months I was having close to 74 members....

but the offering was not much, I pleaded with the head qtrs to give me time let the place grow numerically first. but they refused and closed down the branch.....(I was sad, so I left the church in 2016)

I tried driving work I always have issues, if I get a car today the same night I'll hear audible voice telling me that I won't succeed unless I come back and serve them in the village...(my grand mum was an idol worshiper she was always going to the native doctors meetings with me when I was 4-7 years)

Right now things have gone worse for me, no food no clothes no house no job....... stange dreams I am even tired of praying......

I am loosing my mind and sleep as if I am running mad, I always ask am I going to die like my uncles without any achievement...... I haven't seen my only brother since 7 years.....i'll always think that this year things would be better but it will turn out worst.....

even a small car that I managed to buy last year broke down I had to sell it anyhow when my younger brother told me that our old house had collapsed in the village.......

I don't know if I can cross this stage of my life .....has anyone been in my situation b4? is there hope for me? pls someone should talk to me, i am frustrated.............pls no 2 much insults....thanks and God bless...

mod abeg front page....

This is very simple
Simply go back to your v8llage and appease the God your grandmum was worshipping and see things working out in your life the way it should
Dont let white supremacy destroy you
The Jesus you worship is still the God's of another race that was shoved down our throat

Stop detesting your root
You're the one holding yourself down
Thank you

2 Likes

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by NPComplete: 11:40pm On Apr 27, 2019
kunleweb:

I was a student of Tai Solarin. My past records are clear even if this nation wants to see it. I'm not faceless.

Says the faceless local champion. Guy go sleep. We have already proven u are a joke and a liar. People here are smarter than u. Try another scam.

2 Likes

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by kunleweb: 11:41pm On Apr 27, 2019
NPComplete:

Says the faceless local champion. Guy go sleep. We have already proven u are a joke and a liar. People here are smarter than u. Try another scam.

Ok Sir

Thank you Sir

God Bless you Sir
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by Debaiz: 11:44pm On Apr 27, 2019
Mizwisdom:
This is a phase in your life. I will advise you to look beyond your grand parents idol worship, you're now a man of God, focus on God, He's able to provide for you abundantly. Stop trusting people, how can you give someone N270K to add more for you, how will someone just dash you N500K like that? please learn to be more suspicious of people

This is a very wrong notion to say it’s a phase. To be honest it is not a phase.

What is called a phase should not be more than 5years anything beyond is not normal.

I’m also going through something very similar. It is only someone who had being in his shoes that can understand. My sister it is not a phase trust me.

11 children and non got married before death and you call that a phase. If you see anyone physically that tells you this kind of problem please and please don’t tell the person it’s a phase. Trust me I know how it feels. People actually think it is to encourage the person but trust me there’s nothing more discouraging and demoralizing than someone telling you that something you’ve been facing for over 10years without an end in sight “is just a phase”.

It is better to pray for the person that God will see him through than tell the person it is a phase. To be honest with you it got to a point that if anyone tells me it’s a phase, the person automatically becomes my enemy Until recently that with maturity I start seeing them as being ignorant of what I was going through but I still stay away from the person.

To tell you how annoying that statement can be. My father made a statement similar to that when I told him about what I was going through when I first noticed 10years ago. Ever since then till today, it created a natural gap between me and him cos I feel theres nothing I say that he will understand. To make the matter worst everything I’m going through I’ve seen a worst trait of it in him and his entire family(his siblings). And I know the source. My father noticed the distance between me(his only son) and him and I’m very sure he is not happy with it but I just cannot close the gap. I wish I could but I can’t, not while I’m still going through this. I’m very sure very soon I’m getting out of it. My children must not inherit. it.

3 Likes

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by kunleweb: 11:46pm On Apr 27, 2019
Debaiz:

This is a very wrong notion to say it’s a phase. To be honest it is not a phase.

What is called a phase should not be more than 5years anything beyond is not normal.

I’m also going through something very similar. It is only someone who had being in his shoes that can understand. My sister it is not a phase trust me.

11 children and non got married before death and you call that a phase. If you see anyone physically that tells you this kind of problem please and please don’t tell the person it’s a phase. Trust me I know how it feels. People actually think it is to encourage the person but trust me there’s nothing more discouraging and demoralizing than someone telling you that something you’ve been facing for over 10years without an end in sight “is just a phase”.

It is better to pray for the person that God will see him through than tell the person it is a phase. To be honest with you it got to a point that if anyone tells me it’s a phase, the person automatically becomes my enemy Until recently that with maturity I start seeing them as being ignorant of what I was going through but I still stay away from the person.

To tell you how annoying that statement can be. My father made a statement similar to that when I told him about what I was going through when I first noticed 10years ago. Ever since then till today, it created a natural gap between me and him cos I feel theres nothing I say that he will understand. To make the matter worst everything I’m going through I’ve seen a worst trait of it in him and his entire family(his siblings). And I know the source. My father noticed the distance between me(his only son) and him and I’m very sure he is not happy with it but I just cannot close the gap. I wish I could but I can’t, not while I’m still going through this. I’m very sure very soon I’m getting out of it. My children must not inherit. it.

And if we number our days, we can accurately pinpoint of times and seasons and know what we ought to do.

Excellent point. Word from an elder.

Oh, beyond five years is not a phase but an issue of concern is accurate. Preach!

3 Likes

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by DeeMain(m): 11:47pm On Apr 27, 2019
cococandy:
Don’t spend your last money on transportation and accommodation to go and see any “man of God”

Unless the person has a job for you.

Sorry ma, this is spiritual naivety in intelligent garbs. Hogwash!

There is a way that seems right to a man but the end thereof is destruction.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by ofiko123(m): 11:47pm On Apr 27, 2019
My advice go to SCOAN or champions royal assembly..
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by LostMyZeal(m): 11:48pm On Apr 27, 2019
I see some sabi sabi FOOLS here; who think they know it all .... saying the OP's problem isn't spiritual...very naive 21st century clowns everwhere.

OP... whatever seems to be out of place in your life is not a coincidence...and you must tackle it from your foundation...

PRAY VERY HARD!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by malvisguy212: 11:49pm On Apr 27, 2019
@ PSTEMMA1960 you said this :

My grandparents gave birth to 11 children, as I
type now all 11 of them are dead, none of them
married b4 death, my dad was the only one that
married.....

it mean there is HOPE , my dad too came from an idol worshipper family , all of his brothers are dead, the reason why my dad is still alive is because he gave his life to Christ , he did not go to any Church or seek deliverance from pastor, he simply gave his life to Christ. he experience accident and sickness but today he is strong and healthy.

continued praying, God will keep you safe, trust God. don't give up, hold on to Him. thank you.

1 Like

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by okenwa216(m): 11:49pm On Apr 27, 2019
Some persons here are just roaring lion seeking whom to devour. I have seen people who came to an accident scene and the first thing they do is to steal from the victims. Dude I think you are gullible. You have to work on that. I don’t think this is anything spiritual. Assuming you don’t go to church at all. You can still be successful if you do the right thing. Stop listening to those things that talk to you inside. They have to listen to you. Tell them what you want. Tell them you want to be successful. They will listen to you. Leave your mom or whoever to rest in peace. They are not your problem. You are your own problem. Get some positive people around you. I don’t mean prayer warriors. Or maybe it is spiritual. I don’t even know what to think. This country tire me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by Poanan: 11:51pm On Apr 27, 2019
PSTEMMA1960:
A Dying Soul Needs Ur Urgent Advice B4 It's 2 Late.

Good evening my good people of nairaland..hope everyone is doing fine?

don't know the right section to post this but I think i'll get mature response here...

Note: the post is going to be very long, but pls read to the end, I just want to pour out my heart to get an answer to some issues about my life.

My Name is Emmanuel born December 25-1991 from isiala mbano local government area of Imo state.
My grandparents gave birth to 11 children, as I type now all 11 of them are dead, none of them married b4 death, my dad was the only one that married.....

My dad died December 25 1997 and my mum died in the year 2000... it hasn't been easy since then.....my mum's people rejected us saying that my dad did not legally married my mum...

my 2 sister are in Lagos now (married with children) I came to Abj in the year 2006 with a woman that owns a restaurant at area3 (my aim then was to save some money and go back to the village and start doing okada)

after working there for 2 years I was able to raise some money (my salary then was 3k) when I told the woman that I wanted to go, she asked me not to do so, that she really wants to help me...(I was happy) she asked me to go and learn how to drive with a promise of buying a car for me on higher purchase.

after the driving school no car, she sacked their driver and I became their driver (1k was then added to my salary) I didn't complain I waited till December again, I told her that I want to go, she now explain that I must drive her for like 4 good years b4 she can buy the car, i lost interest immediately. .

then to give my my 3 years salary became a problem (I was telling her to save it for me because i was naive then)

the woman did plus and minus money for driving school, shortage of beer and other stuffs....i was left with only 1500 after 3 years of my hard labour.....I had no option but to carry my Ghana must go bag and start sleeping with Hausa guys outside. ..

that wasn't still enough the woman arrested me that her life was in danger because she has sacked me.....police asked my to sign an undertaken that if anything should happen to her I'm responsible which I did.....after 3 days I was released. .

I was still sleeping outside..... so many other experiences...but the last one was in Asokoro hospital canteen.....my salary then was 15k I was able to save 270k there was an Alhaji that was always coming there to eat almost everyday then "mr Haruna" there was a sallah period that he even dasshed me 20k.

so one evening I met the man he was telling me that he doesn't like the nature of my job, that I should give him my C.V for a better Job...when I told him my qualifications he was not impressed ..

then on my own i went to him after one week that since he is already willing to help me that he should assist me in getting a car. ..he said it was a minor thing, that his brother a custom officer at zone3 was in charge of auctioning......I told him how much I had, he said he was going to add it up to make it 500k I went to Oceanic back then and withdrew the 270k gave to him. ....till today I didn't set my eyes on the man ..

it was not 2 long our madam employed a new staff, David from Cross river state......in less than one week the guy ran away with the money that our madam kept with me (she has been keeping money with me close to 2 years) to buy drinks and chicken the following day....87k. I had to work and pay her back...... after that I decided not to work again .....

in 2011 December 31st I gave my life to Christ and started going to church.....

because of my zeal and commitment I was ordained a minister in 2012, the following year as a pastor.... in 2015 I was sent to a state to open a branch which I went.... in less than 6 months I was having close to 74 members....

but the offering was not much, I pleaded with the head qtrs to give me time let the place grow numerically first. but they refused and closed down the branch.....(I was sad, so I left the church in 2016)

I tried driving work I always have issues, if I get a car today the same night I'll hear audible voice telling me that I won't succeed unless I come back and serve them in the village...(my grand mum was an idol worshiper she was always going to the native doctors meetings with me when I was 4-7 years)

Right now things have gone worse for me, no food no clothes no house no job....... stange dreams I am even tired of praying......

I am loosing my mind and sleep as if I am running mad, I always ask am I going to die like my uncles without any achievement...... I haven't seen my only brother since 7 years.....i'll always think that this year things would be better but it will turn out worst.....

even a small car that I managed to buy last year broke down I had to sell it anyhow when my younger brother told me that our old house had collapsed in the village.......

I don't know if I can cross this stage of my life .....has anyone been in my situation b4? is there hope for me? pls someone should talk to me, i am frustrated.............pls no 2 much insults....thanks and God bless...

mod abeg front page....

The problem starts when people tell you when you receive Christ all old things are past away. Yes, but you still have to go for deliverance to break any bondage. You can visit mountain of fire.

2 Likes

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by Oluwaseyi00(m): 11:54pm On Apr 27, 2019
ifyalways:
Emma, im short of words at your situation. Im not religious so im blind to whatever religious undertones(if any) in your write up.

What about the investment you made with part of the loan? Ypu were not a novice in car hire/driving business so im truly surprised you invested part of that loan into town service.

You seem to be too trusting. . .and have very little business acumen. Can you take a break from all business and just look for a job, work,collect your salary, flex and save. No be all of us go be CEO or business man.

You could even look for an established church that will employ you. I assume Pastors are paid monthly undecided

Edit: Why do you need a pastor or fellow man to help you pray/conduct deliverance etc ,if at all theres any spiritual undertone to your wahala?
MFM pastors are human too . . Just like you.
You made bad choices and decisions,C'est finis. I see nothing spiritual with your problems. Who works and saves his salary with his boss? cheesy
Pray, bind and cast all you want, if you dont wisen up as a man and face the street headstrong, nothing will change.

Lol.. I don't know you o but you lack spiritual Intelligence

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by malvisguy212: 11:54pm On Apr 27, 2019
nkemdi89:
Please go back to the village and do the right thing, go and serve the gods if that is the major problem , you can't mix omenala with Christianity. African traditional religion still exist , if ooni of ife as a traditionalist could marry a prophet, as long as there is peaceful co existence.
because thou was an advocate of the devil and if anything thou say is of no use to him, THY LORD REBUKED YOU SATAN

1 Like

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by Borntofuck: 11:57pm On Apr 27, 2019
Bro a hidden sin can cause your problem,you can’t be in Christ and become old rag ,with Christ all things can change in a new and pure dimension, so try and change your life our great grandparents are idol worshippers some people succeeded while some still roaming around with blind life
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by Oluwaseyi00(m): 12:00am On Apr 28, 2019
cococandy:
Oh shut the fvck up will you.

That ain't the right thing to say, we're all entitled to our opinion

P.S you no little or nothing about spiritual matters.. I pray you don't encounter such

3 Likes

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by aribisala0(m): 12:00am On Apr 28, 2019
Oluwaseyi00:

Lol.. I don't know you o but you lack spiritual Intelligence
You are full of spiritual intelligence . For spirit world you be Einsten.Eh hen?

2 Likes

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by malvisguy212: 12:00am On Apr 28, 2019
michealdeco:

This is very simple
Simply go back to your v8llage and appease the God your grandmum was worshipping and see things working out in your life the way it should
Dont let white supremacy destroy you
The Jesus you worship is still the God's of another race that was shoved down our throat

Stop detesting your root
You're the one holding yourself down
Thank you
THY LORD REBUKE THEE SATAN!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by fancifulasuquo(m): 12:01am On Apr 28, 2019
[
Your number please, am going try similar thing

quote author=Omihanifa post=77797098]Bro it's just a phase that will soon pass just keep believing that one day your story go change. Remember its not what happened TO YOU that matters but what happened IN YOU. I feel the who issue boils down to generational curse and you need deep prayers to triumph[/quote]
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by Oluwaseyi00(m): 12:02am On Apr 28, 2019
aribisala0:
You are full of spiritual intelligence . For spirit world you be Einsten.Eh hen?

I won't go down this lane with you.

#shalom
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by DeeMain(m): 12:04am On Apr 28, 2019
cococandy:
There’s nothing spiritual holding you back. Your predicaments are not unusual given the human nature to be mean and wicked to others (the woman who treated you bad, the two person’s who ran away with your money etc) are just examples of human beings being human.

Stop thinking you need to go see someone spiritual before your life gets back on the right path. If you get that into your mind, it will become your reality. As a person thinks, so he is. Your mind will be clouded with negativity such that you won’t take opportunities or believe in yourself anymore.

you believe there’s something bigger than you fighting against you. Not necessarily. The only big thing fighting against you here is the situation of the economy and your need to develop skepticism and wariness of humans.

You believe in inherited genes and hereditary diseases but don't believe in hereditary problems (read spiritual problems). The joke is on you.

“Nature shows us only the tail of the lion. But there is no doubt in my mind that the lion belongs with it even if he cannot reveal himself to the eye all at once because of his huge dimension.”
— Albert Einstein

cc: ifyalways, lepasharon

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) / Kenyan Man And His Two Pregnant Wives Strike A Pose (Photo) / Man Caught, Beaten To Pulp For Peeping At Neighbour's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.