Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,887 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Serious Observation - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Serious Observation (8686 Views)

My First Day In Ashawo House. And My Observation. / My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. / My Observation Of Boys From Single Mother Homes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serious Observation by Nobody: 12:45am On Apr 24, 2019
those nigerian guys base overseas just want the best of both world. they marry the foreign woman for papers or for explosive romantic experience since they say foreign women are romantic and caring while they marry the home based nigerian lady so as to oppress and show her who is in charge.ask any of them based overseas if they willing to bring their home based naija wife with them to europe and america and they will tell u an emphatic no cos they scared if they bring their home based wife over her eyes will be opened and she will probably sue for divorce and take over his properties.only few nigerian men based overseas are willin to bring over their home based wife. the rest will just marry a home base wife and dump her in d village while sending monthly stipends and visiting her only on easter and xmas.dat one na marriage?

1 Like

Re: Serious Observation by Shugavee(f): 5:25am On Apr 24, 2019
lilwetdick:

they also cheat with on these white girls with black women and who told you they don't control these women and the women do not respect them and the man do not tell them what to do.. not proud to say this, some of these white women are even abused emotionally, and they still don't go anywhere, a guy, i know dated a white woman, he even showed her pepper, she still didn't leave him even after her parent got involved. i dont know why you guys are thinking that you are special when Nigerian men are spreading their wings to foreign women, Kenyans, southafricans, Ugandans etc, these women appreciate Nigerian men and even fight among themselves to get a Nigerian man but i have never seen a foreigner fight to get a Nigerian woman rather it is Nigerian women fghting to get an old potbellied,ratched white man.

for those Nigerian men that love Nigerian women, the reasons they come back after sampling eforeign women is cultural or family reasons, sometimes, they want a woman that understands their culture, language, a woman that can cook Nigerian food, act Nigerian, take care of the home and the children, not that foreign women dont learn how to cook our foods and take care of kids but these men just love Nigerian woman.
I disagree with you!! But it’s okay u hv been misinformed,,, Africans men don’t just cheat on white women, they only when they don’t need her anymore,, and no no you hardly see a white lady that actually respects African man!! almost 80% of African men married to white women r slaves! Why won’t they? They law hv their strong grounding for women n u must obey,( more so being black),, when u hv kids with them u hv no procession of the child, the child will never come to Nigeria till they are 18!! N the system will brainwash them that being an American is way better , so they never do!! And if you all divorce or just hv kids ,,, you are obligated to pay her monthly with no default!! The ones that marry there, do it for stability,,,, white women cant be like an African woman , they give you respect when u deserve it,, African women do it cause they hv to! 60% of foreigners don’t know how to cook at all. It’s not seen as a womans job over there! If you travel ,, you would still want to marry a Nigerian woman!! Is not about some Nigerian men just preferring them, because of culture,,so many factors! If it were easy marrying a white lady , u think they all won’t be doing it? Lol

Bottom line, Nigerian women r the best and should be treated as such!
Re: Serious Observation by Adeniyii2017: 5:27am On Apr 24, 2019
lilwetdick:

if a woman wanna work or be a stay at home wive.. it is her choice .... truth be told, many Nigerian women are not ambitious. they love being in the dependent mode then complain that men cause their problems... but the truth is many men would love to see their wives do something..she just have to show that she wants to do it..be ambitious

I will come back for Nigerian women after sampling foreign women grin so they should wait..

LMAO.. (the last sentence tho) You’ve been stating the fact from the beginning of the thread, they still can’t see it. Hence I’ve lost hope.
It’s even funny when they think we are frustrated or pained. They see every good relationship with a foreign lady as if we are worshiping them. They never took the time to check the difference in them. Very unintelligent lots, you could see them all over the thread.
They will wait las las.

1 Like

Re: Serious Observation by Shugavee(f): 5:33am On Apr 24, 2019
lefulefu:
those nigerian guys base overseas just want the best of both world. they marry the foreign woman for papers or for explosive romantic experience since they say foreign women are romantic and caring while they marry the home based nigerian lady so as to oppress and show her who is in charge.ask any of them based overseas if they willing to bring their home based naija wife with them to europe and america and they will tell u an emphatic no cos they scared if they bring their home based wife over her eyes will be opened and she will probably sue for divorce and take over his properties.only few nigerian men based overseas are willin to bring over their home based wife. the rest will just marry a home base wife and dump her in d village while sending monthly stipends and visiting her only on easter and xmas.dat one na marriage?
I am sorry to tell you, not a few !! a whole bunch of them take their women with them,, like the family friend I mentioned earlier, after getting his papers he took his 4kids n his wife to the US, and yes men do that too, but they go to the village to look for such women who can cope with that,, no man can tell me that n expect me to accept,, this modern generation hv left that in the past!! All my friends I know that married a man aboard are all there, some studying to be a nurse n some nurses working n helping the family n they are doing good! You think coming back to Africa every year is cheap They eventually take their wives at a point ( the village women)
Re: Serious Observation by Shugavee(f): 5:39am On Apr 24, 2019
Adeniyii2017:

LMAO.. (the last sentence tho) You’ve been stating the fact from the beginning of the thread, they still can’t see it. Hence I’ve lost hope.
It’s even funny when they think we are frustrated or pained. They see every good relationship with a foreign lady as if we are worshiping them. They never took time to check the difference in them.
They will wait las las.
grin this is so funny, cause this is nigerian men being Nigerian men , trying not to make us feel important as we are!! After exploring for some few years , you finally come to the realization you prefer spending the rest of your life with an African?? Lol !!! African men are frustrated and pained dating white women!!! They try n enjoy the relationship, they don’t actually do
Re: Serious Observation by Shugavee(f): 5:48am On Apr 24, 2019
lilwetdick:

guess you are more intelligent than many of the foreign women they date, some of the foreign women these Nigerians men date are independent career women.
lies dear!! I put If to you that they are more illiterate in the foreign world than Africa! The system is just so good that you hv a good job no matter how bad it is!! Only 30% of Nigerian men meet career women cause most are hardcore feminist n are even worst to be with , they only do so cause they broke!! Most of them get involved with white women with good jobs!! Not necessarily career women!! Not even all educated women over there are career women !! That’s a big word darling !! Only in Africa you see a lot of career women cause the system suppressed them so much that they feel they hv something to prove.
Re: Serious Observation by Shugavee(f): 5:53am On Apr 24, 2019
Preshy561:

Lol.
He's struggling to defend his gender.
Don't go too hard on him. grin
lol ,, they can’t even deny anything grin , my girl how far
Re: Serious Observation by Preshy561(f): 6:17am On Apr 24, 2019
Shugavee:
lol ,, they can’t even deny anything grin , my girl how far
Lol.
They fizzle in times of truth.

I'm good, been long.

How have you been?
Re: Serious Observation by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 24, 2019
Shugavee:
I am sorry to tell you, not a few !! a whole bunch of them take their women with them,, like the family friend I mentioned earlier, after getting his papers he took his 4kids n his wife to the US, and yes men do that too, but they go to the village to look for such women who can cope with that,, no man can tell me that n expect me to accept,, this modern generation hv left that in the past!! All my friends I know that married a man aboard are all there, some studying to be a nurse n some nurses working n helping the family n they are doing good! You think coming back to Africa every year is cheap They eventually take their wives at a point ( the village women)
maybe those who genuinly love their wife or those ones who were married b4 they travelled out.those would naturally want to be with their wives.iyam talking of dose ones that their relation or parents arrange home based wives for them.many of them keep their home based wives back in the villages in nigeria while they live on with their foreign wives in europe or US. many of them nah so dem dey arrange their own.anyway a number of their homebased wives also have lovers back in naija so they dont feel dat lonely wen their overseas based husby is away.ehn actually its cheaper coming abroad to nigeria but costlier flying from nigeria to abroad....though it depend on d region u based sha.
Re: Serious Observation by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 24, 2019
Shugavee:
lies dear!! I put If to you that they are more illiterate in the foreign world than Africa! The system is just so good that you hv a good job no matter how bad it is!! Only 30% of Nigerian men meet career women cause most are hardcore feminist n are even worst to be with , they only do so cause they broke!! Most of them get involved with white women with good jobs!! Not necessarily career women!! Not even all educated women over there are career women !! That’s a big word darling !! Only in Africa you see a lot of career women cause the system suppressed them so much that they feel they hv something to prove.

Pls stop giving excuses for your failures..., am beginning to think that your write up is coming out because of jealousy, i have written it before, not all western women are feminists only 7% are, i am sure you are used to watching tv and youtube, the tv and youtube does not represent many western women view, many of them want a family just like every woman..funny enough, the hardcore feminists are the one the white men do not want, these hardcore feminists with short hair still have a black festist..you see them in African countries or the Caribbean demanding sex from the locals. do you know how many white women want to get down with an african man. many..

So you are telling that in Africa, we have a lot of career women and the system suppressed them...pls tell men how many career women are in africa, first and foremost, i respect african women but then again...how many of them even after graduation are ready to work, do you know how many African women even with their degrees are sitting at home and doing nothing..it is not that the system is oppressing them but because they are lazy and do not have ambition.. at least we still have few african women even with your idea of oppression are very successful in their respective feild..so stop the excuse giving

for jobs..without a good certificate, you can't get a good and well-paying job in the western world if you are not educated, have you been to Sweden, even in the US, many career and very educated white women are married to Nigerian men.. there are more educated and career oriented women in the western world than in africa.
Re: Serious Observation by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 24, 2019
Shugavee:
I disagree with you!! But it’s okay u hv been misinformed,,, Africans men don’t just cheat on white women, they only when they don’t need her anymore,, and no no you hardly see a white lady that actually respects African man!! almost 80% of African men married to white women r slaves! Why won’t they? They law hv their strong grounding for women n u must obey,( more so being black),, when u hv kids with them u hv no procession of the child, the child will never come to Nigeria till they are 18!! N the system will brainwash them that being an American is way better , so they never do!! And if you all divorce or just hv kids ,,, you are obligated to pay her monthly with no default!! The ones that marry there, do it for stability,,,, white women cant be like an African woman , they give you respect when u deserve it,, African women do it cause they hv to! 60% of foreigners don’t know how to cook at all. It’s not seen as a womans job over there! If you travel ,, you would still want to marry a Nigerian woman!! Is not about some Nigerian men just preferring them, because of culture,,so many factors! If it were easy marrying a white lady , u think they all won’t be doing it? Lol

Bottom line, Nigerian women r the best and should be treated as such!

Be stop deceiving yourself...many of us have explored and come to the conclusion that Nigerian women aren't the best, many Nigerian men have tried other African countries and they have seen women who accept them the way to are, no constant nagging, are feminine and homely women than Nigerian women..that is reality( you see when you drink coke alone, you think only coke is the best until you try Pepsi and realise that there is something better than coke...this scenario is what happened to many Nigeria men)

all that you wrote down are all gibberish, it is true white women cant be like African women likewise African women cant be like white women but there are many African women that are better than Nigerian women..take it or leave it

we have seen pictures on NL of the white women you talked about coming to Nigeria with their little children and getting to know the culture, if many of Nigerian men are slaves and the white women do not respect our men, why do this white women want to learn our culture, learn how to cook their husband favourite meal and even learn to speak their husband languages) pls grow up and be expose to reality..it is not our fault that western men are not attracted to Nigerian women even after reading foreign novel and fantasizing about white prince charming coming to save you maybe you guys need to be more feminine and they will rush to you

2 Likes

Re: Serious Observation by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 24, 2019
Adeniyii2017:

It’s even funny when they think we are frustrated or pained. They see every good relationship with a foreign lady as if we are worshiping them. They never took the time to check the difference in them. Very unintelligent lots, you could see them all over the thread.
They will wait las las.

you dey mind them..the op post came out of jealousy.they are writing like no good relationships between foreign women and Nigerian men... there are plenty of them...

last last..after our sampling and their waiting... they will still accept and welcome us with full hugging.
Re: Serious Observation by Shugavee(f): 9:01am On Apr 24, 2019
lilwetdick:

Pls stop giving excuses for your failures..., am beginning to think that your write up is coming out because of jealousy, i have written it before, not all western women are feminists only 7% are, i am sure you are used to watching tv and youtube, the tv and youtube does not represent many western women view, many of them want a family just like every woman..funny enough, the hardcore feminists are the one the white men do not want, these hardcore feminists with short hair still have a black festist..you see them in African countries or the Caribbean demanding sex from the locals. do you know how many white women want to get down with an african man. many..

So you are telling that in Africa, we have a lot of career women and the system suppressed them...pls tell men how many career women are in africa, first and foremost, i respect african women but then again...how many of them even after graduation are ready to work, do you know how many African women even with their degrees are sitting at home and doing nothing..it is not that the system is oppressing them but because they are lazy and do not have ambition.. at least we still have few african women even with your idea of oppression are very successful in their respective feild..so stop the excuse giving

for jobs..without a good certificate, you can't get a good and well-paying job in the western world if you are not educated, have you been to Sweden, even in the US, many career and very educated white women are married to Nigerian men.. there are more educated and career oriented women in the western world than in africa.
lol I travel a lot ,, so every thing I say to you are true,, and a career woman is different from a feminist!! White women hv 40/ 60 when we talk about equal right , so the agitation for it hv reduced,, most white women are feminist but not all fight for the remaining 10 percent!! But when serious issues regarding women come up , they all stand up n fight against it,,, every woman wants a beautiful home n family,, but no white woman will remain with a cheater or an abuser unlike Africa, yes there are more career women in Nigeria cause they feel hv a lot to prove cause the Nigerian system still suppresses women, try and comprehend it.. career women r not just the women u see on tv,, there are a lot of women working their ass off to be great n recongniced in the society, you don’t know them all neither do I!! So don’t expect me to give you names! You camparing hving a small job without a certificate, with Nigeria where you don’t get a job at all with your certificate, down there u can get two or more jobs n u would live good!! So u mean men r not home sitting with out jobs in Nigeria?

Let’s stick to the topic, and be guided with your words,, I really wonder why u all up on ur feelings
Re: Serious Observation by Shugavee(f): 9:04am On Apr 24, 2019
Preshy561:

Lol.
They fizzle in times of truth.

I'm good, been long.

How have you been?
fine fine darling

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Serious Observation by Shugavee(f): 9:09am On Apr 24, 2019
lilwetdick:

Be stop deceiving yourself...many of us have explored and come to the conclusion that Nigerian women aren't the best, many Nigerian men have tried other African countries and they have seen women who accept them the way to are, no constant nagging, are feminine and homely women than Nigerian women..that is reality( you see when you drink coke alone, you think only coke is the best until you try Pepsi and realise that there is something better than coke...this scenario is what happened to many Nigeria men)

all that you wrote down are all gibberish, it is true white women cant be like African women likewise African women cant be like white women but there are many African women that are better than Nigerian women..take it or leave it

we have seen pictures on NL of the white women you talked about coming to Nigeria with their little children and getting to know the culture, if many of Nigerian men are slaves and the white women do not respect our men, why do this white women want to learn our culture, learn how to cook their husband favourite meal and even learn to speak their husband languages) pls grow up and be expose to reality..it is not our fault that western men are not attracted to Nigerian women even after reading foreign novel and fantasizing about white prince charming coming to save you maybe you guys need to be more feminine and they will rush to you
blah blah blah, marry a white woman, if you want!! Move along . Facts remains facts!! Cry n whine all u please
Re: Serious Observation by Halezis(m): 9:16am On Apr 24, 2019
Feminists always coming up with irrational and baseless opinions undecided
Re: Serious Observation by Shugavee(f): 9:20am On Apr 24, 2019
lefulefu:
maybe those who genuinly love their wife or those ones who were married b4 they travelled out.those would naturally want to be with their wives.iyam talking of dose ones that their relation or parents arrange home based wives for them.many of them keep their home based wives back in the villages in nigeria while they live on with their foreign wives in europe or US. many of them nah so dem dey arrange their own.anyway a number of their homebased wives also have lovers back in naija so they dont feel dat lonely wen their overseas based husby is away.ehn actually its cheaper coming abroad to nigeria but costlier flying from nigeria to abroad....though it depend on d region u based sha.
all in all, cost a lot both ways in my opinion, cause you hv to sum them all and save up b4 making ur trip, on the marriage part based on what u wrote, I think you r right .
Re: Serious Observation by Shugavee(f): 9:29am On Apr 24, 2019
Halezis:
Feminists always coming up with irrational and baseless opinions undecided
the usual, don’t you think this line is getting old!! Grow up already

Re: Serious Observation by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 24, 2019
Shugavee:
blah blah blah, marry a white woman, if you want!! Move along . Facts remains facts!! Cry n whine all u please

After sampling them..we are coming to pay brideprice and marry you...chikena.
Re: Serious Observation by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 24, 2019
ImaIma1:

cheesy loyal puppies.
So you mean someone like TonyeBarcanista will be a puppy grin
Fact! grin grin
Re: Serious Observation by ImaIma1(f): 9:52am On Apr 24, 2019
lefulefu:

You are talking of the village minded men. The ones that are still looking for a woman that would be his subject or slave. Those ones with traditional thinking and mindset.

Sooo many men take their wives. All the ones i know have their wives with them or working on the wife to join them. They are much more than the ones that are afraid of the wives coming to outshine them especially because of the way they have treated their wives.
Re: Serious Observation by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 24, 2019
Shugavee:
lol I travel a lot ,, so every thing I say to you are true,, and a career woman is different from a feminist!! White women hv 40/ 60 when we talk about equal right , so the agitation for it hv reduced,, most white women are feminist but not all fight for the remaining 10 percent!! But when serious issues regarding women come up , they all stand up n fight against it,,, every woman wants a beautiful home n family,, but no white woman will remain with a cheater or an abuser unlike Africa, yes there are more career women in Nigeria cause they feel hv a lot to prove cause the Nigerian system still suppresses women, try and comprehend it.. career women r not just the women u see on tv,, there are a lot of women working their ass off to be great n recongniced in the society, you don’t know them all neither do I!! So don’t expect me to give you names! You camparing hving a small job without a certificate, with Nigeria where you don’t get a job at all with your certificate, down there u can get two or more jobs n u would live good!! So u mean men r not home sitting with out jobs in Nigeria?

Let’s stick to the topic, and be guided with your words,, I really wonder why u all up on ur feelings

so everything I wrote is false while yours is true...a career woman can also be a feminist likewise a feminist can also be a career woman...
most career women who are feminists are just moderate feminist for the main time until they get a man....the reality is that most of the so-called feminist women who come out to protest are the unemployed ones, the man-haters, who nobody wants..you can see how aggressive and violent they are, we can compare them to skinheads that hate black people....where is your statistics about the 60/40 except you are cooking up statistics to prove a point...as I have written only 7% of western women are feminist and many women do not come out for protest to support other women, not every Nigerian man cheat on their woman..try and comprehend it, i thought this discussion was about Nigerian men and women?

There are Nigerian women working likewise many men..so it is not a onesided story and who told you, you can live a good life with 2 jobs without education abroad, having 2 jobs without education is a stressful life for anybody. without education. you end up working minimum wage jobs..that is a life of resentment.
Re: Serious Observation by ImaIma1(f): 9:54am On Apr 24, 2019
Shugavee:

It is a lazy form of defence. Everything is "feminist"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Serious Observation by Adeniyii2017: 9:56am On Apr 24, 2019
Shugavee:
grin this is so funny, cause this is nigerian men being Nigerian men , trying not to make us feel important as we are!! After exploring for some few years , you finally come to the realization you prefer spending the rest of your life with an African?? Lol !!! African men are frustrated and pained dating white women!!! They try n enjoy the relationship, they don’t actually do

I’ll tell you this..
First of all, we are never pained about anything. The thing is Nigerian men do that for many reasons, some to get them papers, some really love it, a lot has been said on how different a foreign lady can be in terms of sexual life, ambition, change in behavior after mariage amongst other things that can really make a Nigerian woman very boring. On getting here, we see how good life can be, damn it. They respect us, and satisfy us. I mean who doesn’t love the sight of them foreign ladies kneeling in front of us while shoving them mambas in their throat.
The honest truth is we love African culture, we want our children to have the sense of it, hence we come back to the Nigerian woman but don’t get it twisted, we don’t come back for the ones we left behind except she’s exceptional (which means we never left her in the first place) but we come back for the better ones among you. Yes, Nigerian women are not the same, so stop generalizing, some of y’all are ambitious with good careers and exposed. Those are the ones we come back for and most importantly we look for them abroad instead.
Talking from experience, show me one woman that left her man for a foreign man and l’ll show you a thousand men that left their wife for a foreign lady. So talking about who is pained, far from it. If you haven’t noticed, Nigerian men are very proud. You lots are like chameleon, you are never stable emotionally. And yes, we are willing to spend the rest of our lives with the BETTER ones among you!

1 Like

Re: Serious Observation by ImaIma1(f): 10:00am On Apr 24, 2019
lilwetdick:

you dey mind them..the op post came out of jealousy.they are writing like no good relationships between foreign women and Nigerian men... there are plenty of them...

last last..after our sampling and their waiting... they will still accept and welcome us with full hugging.

Like they don't sample other men too. No one is a loser in the game.
Re: Serious Observation by Shugavee(f): 10:05am On Apr 24, 2019
Adeniyii2017:

I’ll tell you this..
First of all, we are never pained about anything. The thing is Nigerian men do that for many reasons, some to get them papers, some really love it, a lot has been said on how different a foreign lady can be in terms of sexual life, ambition, change in behavior after mariage amongst other things that can really make a Nigerian woman very boring. On getting here, we see how good life can be, damn it. They respect us, and satisfy us. I mean who doesn’t love the sight of them foreign ladies kneeling in front of us while shoving them mambas in their throat.
The honest truth is we love African culture, we want our children to have the sense of it, hence we come back to the Nigerian woman but don’t get it twisted, we don’t come back for the ones we left behind except she’s exceptional (which means we never left her in the first place) but we come back for the better ones among you. Yes, Nigerian women are not the same, so stop generalizing, some of y’all are ambitious with good careers and exposed. Those are the ones we come back for and most importantly we look for them abroad instead.
Talking from experience, show me one woman that left her man for a foreign man and l’ll show you a thousand men that left their wife for a foreign lady. So talking about who is pained, far from it. If you haven’t noticed, Nigerian men are very proud. You lots are like chameleon, you are never stable emotionally. And yes, we are willing to spend the rest of our lives with the BETTER ones among you!
i agree with you to an extent, but all Nigerian ladies are good! Just depends on what you want!! Ur ex you hated will eventually marry someone else that will love and cherish her, the uneducated girl you don’t want, might get married n her man encourages her to go to school, so we all good no discrimination, just what u want and prefer.
Re: Serious Observation by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 24, 2019
ImaIma1:

Like they don't sample other men too. No one is a loser in the game.

they sample other men..you mean other Nigerian men..the reality is this, very few western men go out with our Nigerian women even though many of them want these western men badly..the truth is that western men are not attracted to our women because they think our women are muscular and not submissive, they prefer Asian women..
Re: Serious Observation by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 24, 2019
Shugavee:
i agree with you to an extent, but all Nigerian ladies are good! Just depends on what you want!! Ur ex you hated will eventually marry someone else that will love and cherish her, the uneducated girl you don’t want, might get married n her man encourages her to go to school, so we all good no discrimination, just what u want and prefer.

there are good Nigerian women but not all are good.
Re: Serious Observation by Halezis(m): 10:09am On Apr 24, 2019
Shugavee:

That the line is old means I should change it or get a better one and not growing up. Lmao

More like the irrational opinions I said you guys project
Re: Serious Observation by Shugavee(f): 10:10am On Apr 24, 2019
lilwetdick:

there are good Nigerian women but not all are good.
not all are good to you. Not all you would like.
Re: Serious Observation by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 24, 2019
Shugavee:
not all are good to you. Not all you would like.

exactly..that is human nature for you.. we can't like everybody but when we see the good Nigerian women we don't let them go away..we treat them like the princess they are..that is if they are not scheming in the night to Bleep you up in the morning.
Re: Serious Observation by Shugavee(f): 10:13am On Apr 24, 2019
lilwetdick:

they sample other men..you mean other Nigerian men..the reality is this, very few western men go out with our Nigerian women even though many of them want these western men badly..the truth is that western men are not attracted to our women because they think our women are muscular and not submissive, they prefer Asian women..
no! white men don’t like black women in general,, and i and all the friends I hv, don’t like white men at all, they dick small, bad sex game , and they stingy too!! I pick my nigerian man 100% over a white man anyday anytime , even if they want us , we don’t want them!! Especially us Africans ! But black Americans may like them, but they still prefer their white women.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Your Gf Finds Used Condom In Your House. Picture Event B4 And After She Found i / Rich Backside!! DJ Cuppy Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Photos From Her Boat Cruise / He Asked For My Hand In Marriage But He Has DE, Should I Marry Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.