Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,804 members, 7,956,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:00 PM

Serious Observation - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Serious Observation (9130 Views)

My First Day In Ashawo House. And My Observation. / My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. / My Observation Of Boys From Single Mother Homes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serious Observation by shaybebaby(f): 12:47pm On Apr 27, 2019
Shugavee:
no! white men don’t like black women in general,, and i and all the friends I hv, don’t like white men at all, they dick small, bad sex game , and they stingy too!! I pick my nigerian man 100% over a white man anyday anytime , even if they want us , we don’t want them!! Especially us Africans ! But black Americans may like them, but they still prefer their white women.
Courses for horses.

Don't know where you got your stats from but when it comes to dick game, white men rank better than black men or should I say because of the nationalities which rank tops, they are mostly white nations.

It's not about dick size, if you love been pounded and treated rough by someone who treats the whole thing like a competition, black boys are your go-to.

If you want your pum-pum to rain, best go Italy my love.
Re: Serious Observation by shaybebaby(f): 1:11pm On Apr 27, 2019
lilwetdick:

even visa hungy men that marry foreign women are not loyal to the women..they get what they want and move on but our Nigerian women will marry white men even if they are unconsciously racist, example is Ami Dunn McClure, who had kids for a white man who abused her then move to another weak white man who was a low key racist...anyway..things they do to pay the bills

this is the reason white men want black women

-they want a Nubian princess(whatever it means i dont know)
-they believe Black women would offer some kind of freaky, wild sexual experience( white men looking to demean and defile black women, white men who wants to dominate or wants black women to be dominated by them)
-white men who just wants to check a Black woman off their sexual bucket list.
-then the ones who thinks that being with a black woman will somehow made them “edgy” or proved they weren’t racist.
And white women want you because of...? I mean asides the big dick myth and wanting cute little curly haired and dark skinned babies?

1 Like

Re: Serious Observation by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 27, 2019
shaybebaby:

Courses for horses.

Don't know where you got your stats from but when it comes to dick game, white men rank better than black men or should I say because of the nationalities which rank tops, they are mostly white nations.

It's not about dick size, if you love been pounded and treated rough by someone who treats the whole thing like a competition, black boys are your go-to.

At the end, every one is creating their own stats by personal experience. Once a lady tells me It's not about Dlck size, I know I need to stop the argument or discussion. No need to go further.
Re: Serious Observation by shaybebaby(f): 5:04pm On Apr 27, 2019
truthsayer009:

At the end, every one is creating their own stats by personal experience. Once a lady tells me It's not about Dlck size, I know I need to stop the argument or discussion. No need to go further.
So you should except you've been taking dicks, then please join in. If you haven't been on the receiving end, then best let those who have be the judge.
Re: Serious Observation by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 27, 2019
shaybebaby:

So you should except you've been taking dicks, then please join in. If you haven't been on the receiving end, then best let those who have be the judge.

I have schooled outside Nigeria and been with Women from different Nationalities and their testimonies cannot all be wrong.

So i say you have your opinions and other people have theirs.
Re: Serious Observation by shaybebaby(f): 5:13pm On Apr 27, 2019
truthsayer009:

I have schooled outside Nigeria and been with Women from different Nationalities and their testimonies cannot all be wrong.

So i say you have your opinions and other people have theirs.

What you haven't done (except I'm mistaken) is to take dick which is something I have done.

I have been with black brothers and outside. In terms of performance, oyinbo beat una hands down.

It's not about how much a woman shouts or how loud she is, when a woman orgasms with you, you WILL know.. All the signs are there, from the wetness (extra bit just the one signalling arousal) to "cumming" (squirting, female ejaculation), her body will tell you not her mouth. And that is something only a white male has been able to do for me.
Re: Serious Observation by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 27, 2019
shaybebaby:

What you haven't done (except I'm mistaken) is to take dick which is something I have done.

I have been with black brothers and outside. In terms of performance, oyinbo beat una hands down.

It's not about how much a woman shouts or how loud she is, when a woman orgasms with you, you WILL know.. All the signs are there, from the wetness (extra bit just the one signalling arousal) to "cumming" (squirting, female ejaculation), her body will tell you not her mouth. And that is something only a white male has been able to do for me.

Hmm okay, i like the way you explained in detail. The process from the wetness. I salute you.

Are you in Italy or in Germany? You need to teach me some skills cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Serious Observation by shaybebaby(f): 8:29pm On Apr 27, 2019
truthsayer009:

Hmm okay, i like the way you explained in detail. The process from the wetness. I salute you.

Are you in Italy or in Germany? You need to teach me some skills cheesy cheesy cheesy
Neither hun.

Live in the UK.

Teach you kwa? You don't need to be taught, what you need (every man actually) is adaptability. There is no one size fit all to navigating and pleasuring women. You have to tune in to the person you are fvcking at that time.

Vary what you do, watch how she responds each time you switch it up and take your cue from there. Try it hard and fast, take it slow, tease a bit, smack the smackables, gently..hard...

Experiment! Does she like to used like a common LovePeddler? Does she want it tender? Does she want you to dine on pvssy like a starving man?

Point is never assume that we all want the same thing, what makes a good lover is the one who finds out what makes you tick and that is something black guys generally don't bother doing. It's all about what they think women should like.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Serious Observation by logan2(m): 8:56pm On Apr 27, 2019
MariaLavina:
grin grin grin

Across the border, these powerful, outspoken dictators are loyal puppies. cheesy

They can't deny it.
your moniker sounds like 'MadamLovina" you must have a very mean face grin
Re: Serious Observation by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 27, 2019
logan2:
your moniker sounds like 'MadamLovina" you must have a very mean face grin
Very Mean. grin

1 Like

Re: Serious Observation by logan2(m): 9:00pm On Apr 27, 2019
shaybebaby:

Neither hun.

Live in the UK.

Teach you kwa? You don't need to be taught, what you need (every man actually) is adaptability. There is no one size fit all to navigating and pleasuring women. You have to tune in to the person you are fvcking at that time.

Vary what you do, watch how she responds each time you switch it up and take your cue from there. Try it hard and fast, take it slow, tease a bit, smack the smackables, gently..hard...

Experiment! Does she like to used like a common LovePeddler? Does she want it tender? Does she want you to dine on pvssy like a starving man?

Point is never assume that we all want the same thing, what makes a good lover is the one who finds out what makes you tick and that is something black guys generally don't bother doing. It's all about what they think women should like.
my girlfriend once asked me , 'where did learn how to fxck " grin .... Truth be told I learnt how to Bleep by reading, learnt all this stuffs you mentioned even b4 I starting having real sex..... I don't play with having sex ,.

2 Likes

Re: Serious Observation by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 29, 2019
shaybebaby:

And white women want you because of...? I mean asides the big dick myth and wanting cute little curly haired and dark skinned babies?

big black dick is not a myth, there are lot of interracial groups on the internet where white women are gushing about sex with black guys

i hope you know the slogan..once you go black, you never go back.
Re: Serious Observation by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 29, 2019
shaybebaby:

Courses for horses.

yeah.. indeed the stats, i wonder who created the stats, i guess your imagination...yes..you also got the go to Italy slogan from reading books i guess..where the man brings a flower and act all romantic..haha..many of you girls really love to fantasize.

you type like sex is a one-sided act...where the man just do everything while the woman just lie there and get wet while the man does all the work...In nigeria, many women are not sexually open because of societal and religious upbringing..so we do not expect to see their freakiness no matter the race she bleeps

it is a facts that when guys are young sex is all about competition and the number of lay, as they mature up..it is about making good love..infact..it is also a fact that sometimes women want it rough and hard and sometimes want the slow lovemaking.

dick size matters a lot in sex..even white women confess that white guys aren't thick like black girls..

you write like all Italians guys satisfies their women..lol..the last time i heard an Italian man threw a Nigerian woman from th top of the building for not satisfying him...i guess that is your idea of being romantic and getting the pum-pum to rain.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

On The Bed With My Boo. The Man I Sleep Next To Every Night (photo) / Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? / Are Black Women Setting Their Standards Too High?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.