Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,088 members, 7,821,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Serious Observation - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Serious Observation (8713 Views)

My First Day In Ashawo House. And My Observation. / My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. / My Observation Of Boys From Single Mother Homes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serious Observation by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 23, 2019
MariaLavina:
And you are writing as if you are really pained right now. cry cry

Tell that to your brothers who rant Foreign women all over Nl.

Damn! I love this thread! Just a thread and our men are getting all emotional already. grin

you are just insinuating. you are the one being pained

maybe they rant foreign women all over NL because they have had very good experience with them... those foreign women take them as men and do not disrespect them..they appreciate them, they are not high maintenance and give them what they want...maybe Nigerian women need to check themselves them and learn what foreign women are doing to get their Nigerian men.

3 Likes

Re: Serious Observation by Preshy561(f): 11:06pm On Apr 23, 2019
MariaLavina:
Successful woman ke?

That's Nigerian Men Nightmare oo . They are complete threat. grin
Hahahah grin grin
Re: Serious Observation by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 23, 2019
MariaLavina:

She's outspoken
She's challenging
She's too independent
She can't be controlled
She doesn't worship you
She can't do chores properly
She's uncultured
She's too sensitive
She's too emotional
She's possessive
She's bossy
She's not respectful
She's not submissive
She's egoistic

Literally no man has left a woman because of this things you mentioned. Love how you conveniently left out cheating lol
Re: Serious Observation by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 23, 2019
Shugavee:
So guys this is an issue I ponder about, you see foreign ladies talking about how great nigerian men are n you are literally amazed, which Nigerian men r these people talking about,,, had to figure that these men behave better outside,, me n a guy that claimed he wanted to marry me,he stays in the US , he kept nagging about how he can’t marry a foreigner cause he would hv to drop so much about his personnel as a man, saying he has to be ready to see a lady as equal,,he said that’s why no matter how they complain about Nigerian women they still come to Nigeria n get married. So if you choose to date a foreigner you hv to be in ur best behavior!! How about you guys see us as foreigners, this country would be a better place , don’t you think?

From your stubborn feminist sister, you all Missed grin grin

Your bf or finance is insecure that's why he can't marry a foreigner. It's rare to find an insecure Nigerian man though, so props to you.
Re: Serious Observation by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 23, 2019
lilwetdick:

you are just insinuating. you are the one being pained

maybe they rant foreign women all over NL because they have had very good experience with them... those foreign women take them as men and do not disrespect them..they appreciate them, they are not high maintenance and give them what they want...maybe Nigerian women need to check themselves them and learn what foreign women are doing to get their Nigerian men.
lilwetdick:

you are writing like as if white men and women are well behaved and very loyal and the perfect people on earth. what i know is that are serial cheaters, so why do they have one of the highest divorce rates in the world.
Paranoia is setting in, you are beginning to sound like a broken record. Take a deep breath.

You typed the two quotes up there, why are you contradicting yourself? grin

1 Like

Re: Serious Observation by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 23, 2019
MariaLavina:
You mean most Nigerian women at home? grin

Jealous ? Aren't you still coming back for us? grin

if a woman wanna work or be a stay at home wive.. it is her choice .... truth be told, many Nigerian women are not ambitious. they love being in the dependent mode then complain that men cause their problems... but the truth is many men would love to see their wives do something..she just have to show that she wants to do it..be ambitious

I will come back for Nigerian women after sampling foreign women grin so they should wait..

1 Like

Re: Serious Observation by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 23, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

Literally no man has left a woman because of this things you mentioned. Love how you conveniently left out cheating lol
#yawn...
here goes another lie...

Well according to Nigerian Men, Foreign women are faithful. They don't cheat, so I left out that. grin

1 Like

Re: Serious Observation by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 23, 2019
Preshy561:
Hahahah grin grin
They hate intelligent ladies too. grin
Re: Serious Observation by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 23, 2019
MariaLavina:
Paranoia is setting in, you are beginning to sound like a broken record. Take a deep breath.

You typed the two quotes up there, why are you contradicting yourself? grin

you are the one being paranoia here, the inbetween..the definition of foreign women does not only mean white women

now back to the stuff.. i guess you dont know the difference between white male and white female relationship vs white women and black men relationships they are two different stuff.. the divorce is high between white female and white male not white female and black male.

stop being emotional. you see I never personally attack you but you bleeding there on your smartphone.

1 Like

Re: Serious Observation by Preshy561(f): 11:18pm On Apr 23, 2019
MariaLavina:
They don't even come closer. grin
Re: Serious Observation by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 23, 2019
MariaLavina:

guess you are more intelligent than many of the foreign women they date, some of the foreign women these Nigerians men date are independent career women.

1 Like

Re: Serious Observation by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 23, 2019
lilwetdick:

you are the one being paranoia here, i guess you dont know the difference between white male and white female relationship vs white women and black men relationships they are two different stuff.. the divorce is high between white female and white male not white female and black male.

stop being emotional. you see I never personally attack you but you bleeding there on your smartphone.
I hate it when people twist what they type, I'm not going to put a gun to your head if you end up having no points to input. Just own up to your own shiit.!
You wrote

' You are writing as if like white men and women are well behaved and very loyal and the perfect people on earth....'

In the statement above you never differentiated or categorize or make reference of them as regards the relationship they have within themselves or the blacks. You simply typed of them in their general humane nature.

Trying to twist the obvious to get yourself out is a sign of weakness,( cowardice) This is simply a conversation not a competition, there is no price anywhere.

Please endeavour to avoid this next time.
Re: Serious Observation by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 23, 2019
Preshy561:

They don't even come closer. grin
You took that from me Sis.

The most active guy on this thread is a living prove grin cheesy
Re: Serious Observation by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 23, 2019
lilwetdick:

guess you are more intelligent than many of the foreign women they date, some of the foreign women these Nigerians men date are independent career women.
I am!

Shoot me! grin
Re: Serious Observation by Preshy561(f): 11:32pm On Apr 23, 2019
MariaLavina:
You took that from me Sis.

The most active guy on this thread is a living prove grin cheesy
Lool.
Babe, you deh vex this night eeh grin grin
Re: Serious Observation by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 23, 2019
Preshy561:

Lool.
Babe, you deh vex this night eeh grin grin

Lol.. you know say I no dey get involved in these kind of thread but I just get their time and mood this night. grin grin

Pity the Semi intelligent ones aren't here though, the one wey dey try to defend just dey give me brain cramps. cry
Re: Serious Observation by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 23, 2019
MariaLavina:
I hate it when people twist what they type, I'm not going to put a gun to your head if you end up having no points to input. Just own up to your own shiit.!
You wrote

' You are writing as if like white men and women are well behaved and very loyal and the perfect people on earth....'

In the statement above you never differentiated or categorize or make reference of them as regards the relationship they have within themselves or the blacks. You simply typed of them in their general humane nature.

Trying to twist the obvious to get yourself out is a sign of weakness,( cowardice) This is simply a conversation not a competition, there is no price anywhere.

Please endeavour to avoid this next time.

Now.. stop being emotional and stop laying false accusations..your intention was to win the arguement..nothing more.. so i gave you some more info..you went crazy and started ranting like a mad woman..seriously speaking you need help.. you are the reason..why Nigerian men avoid Nigerian women like you...who act crazy

i was talking about the white men and white men not being perfect.. and in fact went on to talk about their divorce rate someone with a perfect sense of reasoning will understand i was talking about the relationship between white women and white men..this shows you are not intelligent or smart..you just love ranting and can't see the bigger picture...even a smart 7 years old will understand where I was going to..i am serious you need help.

2 Likes

Re: Serious Observation by Preshy561(f): 11:38pm On Apr 23, 2019
MariaLavina:
Lol.. you know say I no dey get involved in these kind of thread but I just get their time and mood this night. grin grin

Pity the Semi intelligent ones aren't here though, the one wey dey try to defend just dey give me brain cramps. cry
Lol.
He's struggling to defend his gender.
Don't go too hard on him. grin

1 Like

Re: Serious Observation by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 23, 2019
MariaLavina:
I am!

Shoot me! grin

you are not..

if i shoot you.. you will be dead and never be on nairaland again
Re: Serious Observation by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 23, 2019
lilwetdick:

you are writing like as if white men and women are well behaved and very loyal and the perfect people on earth. what i know is that are serial cheaters, so why do they have one of the highest divorce rates in the world.
Guy no be you type this? shocked
Re: Serious Observation by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 23, 2019
lilwetdick:

Now.. stop being emotional and stop laying false accusations..your intention was to win the arguement..nothing more.. so i gave you some more info..you went crazy and started ranting like a mad woman..seriously speaking you need help.. you are the reason..why Nigerian men avoid Nigerian women like you...who act crazy

i was talking about the white men and white men not being perfect.. and in fact went on to talk about their divorce rate someone with a perfect sense of reasoning will understand i was talking about the relationship between white women and white men..this shows you are not intelligent or smart..you just love ranting and can't see the bigger picture...even a smart 7 years old will understand where I was going to..i am serious you need help.
Oya it aff do, you win.
Phreshy561 clap for our winner,

Oya take pop corn, come and be going.

1 Like

Re: Serious Observation by drmikeadams(m): 11:44pm On Apr 23, 2019
MariaLavina:
I'm not offended just disgusted. Your girlfriend is 30 you are probably 35 but you type and reason like some teenager.

At your age still expecting a woman to pay your dowry. Shame!
grin grin Pls don't be disgusted are u an evening vanguard newspaper? grin

1 Like

Re: Serious Observation by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 23, 2019
drmikeadams:
my girl friend is above 30 grin ;na evening news paper grin ayam waiting for her to come and pay my bride price grin grin am not paying 5 shillings for any non virgin naija evening news paper not in my time grin
grin

2 Likes

Re: Serious Observation by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 23, 2019
Preshy561:

Lol.
He's struggling to defend his gender.
Don't go too hard on him. grin
I'm done with him already before someone go and commit suicide on my neck. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Serious Observation by Preshy561(f): 11:46pm On Apr 23, 2019
MariaLavina:
I'm done with him already before someone go and commit suicide on my neck. grin grin
Lol. It's better to save a soul.
You've done well sis. grin

1 Like

Re: Serious Observation by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 23, 2019
MariaLavina:
Guy no be you type this? shocked

and then...so white men and women mean what.. anybody with sense will understand that it meant white men and white women... Gosh!
Re: Serious Observation by Preshy561(f): 11:47pm On Apr 23, 2019
MariaLavina:
Oya it aff do, you win.

grin grin
Re: Serious Observation by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 23, 2019
MariaLavina:
Oya it aff do, you win.

emotional and unintelligent people like you are the worst people to communicate with. ignorance is really a disease

when emotional people are pained, they bring all type of baby and moody tactics to the conversation

1 Like

Re: Serious Observation by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 23, 2019
Preshy561:
Lol. It's better to save a soul. You've done well sis. grin
Preshy561:
grin grin
grin grin grin
Life is very precious my Sis. Thank you. grin

1 Like

Re: Serious Observation by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 23, 2019
lilwetdick:

emotional and unintelligent people like you are the worst people to communicate with. ignorance is really a disease
This one is pained...

Re: Serious Observation by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 23, 2019
MariaLavina:
This one is pained...

pained about what...dumpty dumpty

1 Like

Re: Serious Observation by ImaIma1(f): 12:30am On Apr 24, 2019
MariaLavina:
grin grin grin

Across the border, these powerful, outspoken dictators are loyal puppies. cheesy

They can't deny it.

cheesy loyal puppies.

So you mean someone like TonyeBarcanista will be a puppy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Menace Of Yahoo Boys And Cele Girls In The South West.(relationship) / Can You Marry An Impotent Man? / Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.