Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,031 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Serious Observation - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Serious Observation (8734 Views)

My First Day In Ashawo House. And My Observation. / My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. / My Observation Of Boys From Single Mother Homes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serious Observation by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 24, 2019
Shugavee:
bottom line, we too special

you are not too special..it means you guys are seen as a fetish, a sexual object by white men

an ugly whitemen does not need to do much, he will get the most beautiful girl in Nigeria..that is how Nigerian women are desperate for white men.
Re: Serious Observation by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 24, 2019
Preshy561:

Nawa ooo.
Such a Stupid man.
The Nigerian wife sef na mumu.
i don see d wife.she no look like mumu and besides na edo lady and edo girls no dey dullcheesy. Chances are she might have a guy somewhere else and well since d guy go dey send upkeep money she no go dey proof stubborn nau. Everythin she might be doin go dey on code.ladies dat keep silent wen their boyfriends or husbands brag about their cheating prowess ought to be feared morecheesy.
Re: Serious Observation by Shugavee(f): 12:01pm On Apr 24, 2019
lilwetdick:

you are not too special..it means you guys are seen as a fetish, a sexual object by white men
lol n you mean African men don’t see women that way too? Let’s agree u are right, they take care of them n do all they please, respect them n ain’t controlling , so those women rather be with such man than an average African man with his patriarchy mentality. most of them still married n hv a happy family,,
Re: Serious Observation by Preshy561(f): 12:09pm On Apr 24, 2019
lefulefu:
i don see d wife.she no look like mumu and besides na edo lady and edo girls no dey dullcheesy. Chances are she might have a guy somewhere else and well since d guy go dey send upkeep money she no go dey proof stubborn nau. Everythin she might be doin go dey on code.ladies dat keep silent wen their boyfriends or husbands brag about their cheating prowess ought to be feared morecheesy.
Lol. Nobi lie.
Those ladies that keep mute, knowing full well that their husbands/bfs deh cheat go deh do worse. cheesy

Well, the girl no lose.
Re: Serious Observation by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 24, 2019
Shugavee:
lol n you mean African men don’t see women that way too? Let’s agree u are right, they take care of them n do all they please, respect them n ain’t controlling , so those women rather be with such man than an average African man with his patriarchy mentality. most of them still married n hv a happy family,,

this is the idolisation of the white man we are talking about this comes as a result of selfhate.. who brought the patriarchy system to Nigeria-white men, they wanted you to be like the victorian era women, who do not work but sit all day at home to be a proper woman..women in africa worked..they sell in the market and make cash..that is why they control the market..many women before colonisation and the early days after independence were big-time traders...who didnt depend any anybody for survival but their trading skills

All these qualities you mentioned of the whiteman you idolised so much.. are gotten from romance movies..i thought in one of your comment you wrote that you dont like white men because they lack some skills..i can see the big picture..you want them but you cant get them but then go crazy when you see blackmen getting their women easily.

now who told you the nigerian women married to whitemen are happy..we all know how they cheat on them with blackmen..but they are very quick to rub these whitesuggar daddys on our face..we men just laugh and move on but anytime you see uswith their woman..you get very angry and disgusted..lol..the black womna s always addicted to the blackman no matter what.
Re: Serious Observation by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 24, 2019
ImaIma1:

Hmmm...yet we keep seeing more weddings of the young white men marrying Nigerian women than young white women marrying Nigerian men(it's usually one grannie they bring home).

But the white young men Nigerian women always Marry are low budget white men na undecided they always look weird.

6 Likes

Re: Serious Observation by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 24, 2019
JjBankys:
But the white young men Nigerian women always Marry are low budget white men na undecided they always look weird.
So basically they are white women reject white women don't want them. and yet ImaIma1 no wan allow us breath undecided

3 Likes

Re: Serious Observation by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 24, 2019
JjBankys:
grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Serious Observation by ImaIma1(f): 1:11pm On Apr 24, 2019
JjBankys:

That is what you said
Re: Serious Observation by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 24, 2019
lilwetdick:

you are not a guy, some white women take care of our men wella, they cook and take care of them,very submissive and give good sex when ever and at any location, they are very open for sexual experimentation, funny enough, some of them are loyal to our men than theirs.. dont be deceived by the media preaching feminism, many white women are not feminists like the media portrays.
Lol, but many Nigeria girls are whores who depend on men for their survival like the media portrays?

1 Like

Re: Serious Observation by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 24, 2019
Preshy561:

Lol. Nobi lie.
Those ladies that keep mute, knowing full well that their husbands/bfs deh cheat go deh do worse. cheesy

Well, the girl no lose.
for me oo its better marrying the woman i love and making her d mother of my kids and it doesnt matter where she is from as long as she is good and gives me peace of mind.all dis one wey a guy go marry one woman for jalingo,marry another for spain then two others from daura and america to me na stress. person go jus spill numerious kids all over the place dat u no go even know wich and wich be ur pickins.such men wey dey involve in such rackets dey hardly dey live long cos dhier mind no dey ever reach ground.they will always be worried weda their oyibo wife will get to know about their nigerian wife or wives.or weda if she knows she will kick him out of d house or weda im nigerian wife go get fed up and spill d beans to d oyibo wife that she's actually not the younger sister but she is d second wife to the oyibo lady nigerian husby.also wen such a man pass away u will see a number of half caste children coming back to nigeria sayin they are looking for their nigerian fathers who left them with their oyibo mom when they were toddlers.why not marry the woman u want to be with and be the father that u will ever be for ur kids.
Re: Serious Observation by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 24, 2019
lilwetdick:

you are not a guy, some white women take care of our men wella, they cook and take care of them,very submissive and give good sex when ever and at any location, they are very open for sexual experimentation, funny enough, some of them are loyal to our men than theirs.. dont be deceived by the media preaching feminism, many white women are not feminists like the media portrays.
if all dis is true then white men are very foolish for going to south east asia hunting for mail order brides.if i get a lady wey dey pamper me wit love,dey giv me good food,give me any sexual style dat i need then,wetin i need again?
Re: Serious Observation by Preshy561(f): 3:08pm On Apr 24, 2019
lefulefu:
for me oo its better marrying the woman i love and making her d mother of my kids and it doesnt matter where she is from as long as she is good and gives me peace of mind.all dis one wey a guy go marry one woman for jalingo,marry another for spain then two others from daura and america to me na stress. person go jus spill numerious kids all over the place dat u no go even know wich and wich be ur pickins.such men wey dey involve in such rackets dey hardly dey live long cos dhier mind no dey ever reach ground.they will always be worried weda their oyibo wife will get to know about their nigerian wife or wives.or weda if she knows she will kick him out of d house or weda im nigerian wife go get fed up and spill d beans to d oyibo wife that she's actually not the younger sister but she is d second wife to the oyibo lady nigerian husby.also wen such a man pass away u will see a number of half caste children coming back to nigeria sayin they are looking for their nigerian fathers who left them with their oyibo mom when they were toddlers.why not marry the woman u want to be with and be the father that u will ever be for ur kids.
You spoke the truth.

1 Like

Re: Serious Observation by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:22pm On Apr 24, 2019
ImaIma1:

cheesy loyal puppies.

So you mean someone like TonyeBarcanista will be a puppy grin

Re: Serious Observation by rex444(m): 3:24pm On Apr 24, 2019
Just try am, carry naija kpali enter plane reach any airport outside west Africa and see the treatment you get then you go know why dey gotto behave
Re: Serious Observation by ImaIma1(f): 3:29pm On Apr 24, 2019
[quote author=TonyeBarcanista post=77818582][/quote]

cheesy
Re: Serious Observation by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 24, 2019
gloria34:
Lol, but many Nigeria girls are whores who depend on men for their survival like the media portrays?

lol...but are Nigerian women not dependent on men for survival?
Re: Serious Observation by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 24, 2019
lefulefu:
if all dis is true then white men are very foolish for going to south east asia hunting for mail order brides.if i get a lady wey dey pamper me wit love,dey giv me good food,give me any sexual style dat i need then,wetin i need again?

white men have been going to asia for wives for ages....most of the mail order brides are from russia and ukraine.
Re: Serious Observation by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 24, 2019
lilwetdick:

lol...but are Nigerian women not dependent on men for survival?
Do your mom depend on your dad for survival? Do your sisters and female cousins depend on their husbands for survival? Maybe its like that in your family, in mine, it is different. I Dont depend on a man for my survival and i am a Nigerian girl
Re: Serious Observation by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:52pm On Apr 24, 2019
ImaIma1:

cheesy
Do you read PM?
Re: Serious Observation by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 24, 2019
gloria34:
Do your mom depend on your dad for survival? Do your sisters and female cousins depend on their husbands for survival? Maybe its like that in your family, in mine, it is different. I Dont depend on a man for my survival and i am a Nigerian girl

you are making it seems like it is a personal attack..just because you are independent doesnt mean there arent millions of Nigerian women who are dependent on men for survival
Re: Serious Observation by ImaIma1(f): 6:32pm On Apr 24, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Do you read PM?

What is PM? The messages i get in my mailbox?
Re: Serious Observation by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 24, 2019
ImaIma1:

That is what you said
But he's saying the truth now, Nigeria women always Marry ugly white men.
Re: Serious Observation by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 24, 2019
lilwetdick:

you are making it seems like it is a personal attack..just because you are independent doesnt mean there arent millions of Nigerian women who are dependent on men for survival
Oh no dear, its not personal. You guys sound like the whole female population will go into extinction due to hunger if boys Dont give them money because they Dont work. Alot of Nigerian girls work, some are leeches who prefer to feed off others and its same in other countries. They do theirs in a more organised way like the pregnancy trap, getting married with the sole intention of divorce etc. Its annoying to hear the Nigeria girl this Nigeria girl that from guys all the time
Re: Serious Observation by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 24, 2019
gloria34:
Oh no dear, its not personal. You guys sound like the whole female population will go into extinction due to hunger if boys Dont give them money because they Dont work. Alot of Nigerian girls work, some are leeches who prefer to feed off others and its same in other countries. They do theirs in a more organised way like the pregnancy trap, getting married with the sole intention of divorce etc. Its annoying to hear the Nigeria girl this Nigeria girl that from guys all the time
But it's cool when women insult men right? cool

1 Like

Re: Serious Observation by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 24, 2019
gloria34:

the reality is that many Nigerian women will go broke and hungry if men do not provide for them

on the issue of Nigerian girls this and that..you need to check the title of the post and see who created it and complain about Nigerian men.
Re: Serious Observation by ImaIma1(f): 8:37pm On Apr 24, 2019
BornagainThief:
But he's saying the truth now, Nigeria women always Marry ugly white men.

Sorry but i am not ready to get into what you all are creating. I have made my point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Serious Observation by Shugavee(f): 9:32pm On Apr 24, 2019
ImaIma1:

Sorry but i am not ready to get into what you all are creating. I have made my point
you definitely did darling , don’t dare take them seriously
Re: Serious Observation by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:04pm On Apr 24, 2019
ImaIma1:

What is PM? The messages i get in my mailbox?
Yeske
Re: Serious Observation by ImaIma1(f): 12:39am On Apr 25, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Yeske

I get them
Re: Serious Observation by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:39am On Apr 25, 2019
ImaIma1:

I get them
I've sent to you. Waiting your reply
Re: Serious Observation by shaybebaby(f): 12:41pm On Apr 27, 2019
lilwetdick:

they sample other men..you mean other Nigerian men..the reality is this, very few western men go out with our Nigerian women even though many of them want these western men badly.[b].the truth is that western men are not attracted to our women because they think our women are muscular and not submissive, [/b]they prefer Asian women..

Lies from the pits of hell. They luuuuurve them some African chocolate!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Before You Marry A Light Skin Lady, Be Prepared (pictures) / Who own the BIG bum bum? (photo) / Get Nigerian Leaked Sex Photos And Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.