Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man (30181 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves / Couple Got Kitchen Stool As Wedding Gift After Principal, Student Sex Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by noble2faith(m): 11:16am On Apr 25, 2019
indigenous234:
[s]Who even wants to marry a virgin?? Personally, I see guys searching for a virgin as paedophiles[/s].

Eleribu! Obo e ti fe bi agbada ton fi se agbado!

3 Likes

Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by expert555: 11:16am On Apr 25, 2019
Olalan:
Can't say it's the best gift cause a whole lot of other things are needed to be a lovely wife and mother. But a guy with a virgin wife in this age is lucky.

A woman that have not Bleep many men before marriage is trouble, later in life she be blaming the man for not allowing her to enjoy life, she will work. They often do
Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by purpleicious(f): 11:17am On Apr 25, 2019
Are u a virgin, Mr receiver?
Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by tosyne2much(m): 11:17am On Apr 25, 2019
Virginity is not the best gift a woman can give to a man

The best gift is good attitude, faithfulness and loyalty but not just sexual loyalty

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by bionixs: 11:17am On Apr 25, 2019
indigenous234:
Who even wants to marry a virgin?? Personally, I see guys searching for a virgin as paedophiles.

lair! I didn't look for a virgin for a wife but that doesn't mean that if I had gotten one I wouldn't have been happy.

4 Likes

Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by BareFacedLies(m): 11:17am On Apr 25, 2019
sowilli:
how did you know? Because she told you she married a virgin and you must have believed her from your post ... chei.

She got married when she was 17 years old about 20 years ago
Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by Waksdabos(m): 11:17am On Apr 25, 2019
Yewandequeen:
What shall it profit a man to gain the virginity of his woman who has no good attitude, cooking skills, other room skills, anger management, home management, domestic violence management just to mention a few grin

It's on of the factors to look at (provided the man is also a virgin) but not the only factor to look at.
Simply b'cos you lost yours in exchange for indomie & egg doesn't mean others should do same. You are so full of guilt by this thread. Try and comprehend the context upon which this discuss is based. Op never emphasized a virgin without other wife able skills. All other things being equal, a virginity is the best gift you give your husband on your wedding night. The bible recommended chastity until marriage.

8 Likes

Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by sheyoroniyen(m): 11:17am On Apr 25, 2019
virgoquin:
undecided

what about the man Mr poster don't you know that a man's virginity is the best thing he can offer his wife.

Not some wrinkled and shrink looking dick that he will offer his wife.grin

chastity pays for both genders stop making it to be compulsory for only females.

By the way all these talks about virginity has been overstretched for too long it's getting boring now...yawns�
hanty i understand you.......you don't belong to the virgin girls association of nigeria VGAN......cos u look pained by this post...haha

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by tosyne2much(m): 11:18am On Apr 25, 2019
noble2faith:

Eleribu! Obo e ti fe bi agbada ton fi se agbado!
Haha.. Die die oooo baba cheesy

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by noble2faith(m): 11:18am On Apr 25, 2019
NobleAngell:
So we still have people with such mentality? What if she's a virgin and also a disaster in the kitchen, a nag, very untidy, malicious, and can't hold an intelligent conversation for up to 30 seconds?
I'm not against virgins. As a matter of fact, virginity is a good thing. But it shouldn't be top priority, there are many other things to worry about.

Shior! We sabi una. Dey take style dey defend your non-virginity !

3 Likes

Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by hammerFC: 11:18am On Apr 25, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Naaa, there should be more.
OK

CREAMY TOPPING FOR UR CAKE
Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by Yewandequeen(f): 11:18am On Apr 25, 2019
Uyi168:
And be a non virgin without the rest is what??
she/he has lost its all.
Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by EtherealAnn(f): 11:18am On Apr 25, 2019
my aunt got married a virgin and still divorced a year later

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by Fourwinds: 11:19am On Apr 25, 2019
indigenous234:
Who even wants to marry a virgin?? Personally, I see guys searching for a virgin as paedophiles.

nonsense...those who lost will speak this way

Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by Rubyventures: 11:19am On Apr 25, 2019
virgoquin:
undecided

what about the man Mr poster don't you know that a man's virginity is the best thing he can offer his wife.

Not some wrinkled and shrink looking dick that he will offer his wife.grin

chastity pays for both genders stop making it to be compulsory for only females.

By the way all these talks about virginity has been overstretched for too long it's getting boring now...yawns�

You are very bad.... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by King44(m): 11:20am On Apr 25, 2019
BareFacedLies:

Mr man I have fuçked a woman who got married as a virgin before so go and sit down!
did you shook ur prick in her hear, bro this is wonderful how did you do it

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by Oguieke(m): 11:21am On Apr 25, 2019
marrying a good wife that knows how to build a good home is far more treasurable than marrying a virgin that will trouble life out of you.... from experience.

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by yinkus6750(m): 11:21am On Apr 25, 2019
That was in the olden days, when the groom looks forward to meeting his wife at home ( VIRGINITY).
Future wife's have engaged in runs, oloshos etc before getting married.
Same goes for the guys.
None is a saint.

4 Likes

Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by TimiRume(f): 11:22am On Apr 25, 2019
SageMK:
True.
But how many men are worthy of this gift?
Only a virgin man is worthy of a virgin bride. And not some community prìck that drills for fun.
Anyway, the body of a woman belongs to her. And her vagina is not some sort of trophy or gift.
Too much sense in one post.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by noble2faith(m): 11:22am On Apr 25, 2019
Yewandequeen:
I tell you
Just look at them! By their comment ye shall know whether their virginity has been exchange with a stick of suya or sharwama!

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by Derajeth(m): 11:24am On Apr 25, 2019
Does virginity put food on the table?
Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by Fourwinds: 11:24am On Apr 25, 2019
EtherealAnn:
nonsense...it is a foolish person that will buy into this useless reason.. .even though we know a lady should possess other qualities

5 Likes

Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by SjMbula(m): 11:26am On Apr 25, 2019
No i want it open, wety and above all she should be flexible and knows how to twist her waist, raise her legs in 360 digrees and accompany it with sweet chorus (screaming), who virginity epp? I no wan make my preeq get wound.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by Fourwinds: 11:27am On Apr 25, 2019
Derajeth:
Does virginity put food on the table?
those who are engage in destructive sexual immorality will find this pleasing

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by Yewandequeen(f): 11:27am On Apr 25, 2019
Waksdabos:

Simply b'cos you lost yours in exchange for indomie & egg doesn't mean others should do same. You are so full of guilt by this thread. Try and comprehend the context upon which this discuss is based. Op never emphasized a virgin without other wife able skills. All other things being equal, a virginity is the best gift you give your husband on your wedding night. The bible recommended chastity until marriage.
u v been noticed
Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by Tomide007: 11:27am On Apr 25, 2019
indigenous234:

Smh

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by udemzyudex(m): 11:28am On Apr 25, 2019
Toks2008:

He never said it does oga.... he only called it a gift and a good one. And I totally agree with him.

Gift?

Well to you it is.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by Derajeth(m): 11:28am On Apr 25, 2019
EtherealAnn:

What led to the divorce?

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 25, 2019
What's this nzuzu saying?

Virginity of both parties or just the woman?

Some daft men in Nigeria and double standards.

I wish data plans & phones were very expensive or non existent- a lot of idiots wouldn't have been heard.

Technology is indeed a blessing and a curse.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by noble2faith(m): 11:29am On Apr 25, 2019
Of a truth, virgin shouldn't be top priority before getting married to a lady but if you have all what the man wants in a lady plus virginity, such lady deserves to be adored!

3 Likes

Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by DerideGull(m): 11:30am On Apr 25, 2019
Virginity is idiotically overrated. Only a dumbass fool feels virginity is a pleasure or beyond it. There is high tendency of promiscuity among ladies who were not sexually experienced before marriage.
Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by Phabulous828(m): 11:30am On Apr 25, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]ahbeg, Mr man go and sit down..
Your mouth they smell for saying that...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

You Are Worthy! 7 Things You Should Never Tolerate In A Relationship/ Marriage / My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All / Man Pranks Girlfriend With Narcotics Arrest Then Proposes To Her (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.