Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,668 members, 7,809,520 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate (48620 Views)

UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport / Nigerians Will Pay Their Gate Man 20k And Pay Olosho 400k For One Night / Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate by raphy(m): 8:06pm On Apr 25, 2019
after 3 round she go get go snap and put on Facebook m say my fadas house.Lagos girls styles
Re: Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate by richie240: 8:15pm On Apr 25, 2019
MissRaine69:
I don’t get women...
He is the one stepping out, yet you fight with the other woman as if that will make him stop.
...wish many women have sense like u.
Re: Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate by Teel012(m): 8:19pm On Apr 25, 2019
Maybe the crayfish sellers English is better than the wife's own, and may e crayfish seller is better in za oza room, based on knowledge and probably experience.
Re: Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 25, 2019
trapQ:
Do you know how good Beyonce looks not just to her husband but to the world?
Did it stop Jay z from cheating? You people need to stop victim blaming.

Beyoncé is worth $400m, has won over 12 Grammy awards and various clothing and cosmetic lines with endorsements worth millions...her husband Jay-Z cheated on her yet she forgave him...

Some women who are not even worth up to N40,000 and wear okrika pant and bra will come to social media and be disturbing us when their husbands cheat!
Re: Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 25, 2019
Divay22:
Some men don't just have taste o.
Just look at the fat hippopotamus he's carrying around as a sidechick angry

That's your fellow woman!

Stop body shaming!!

If we check the list of guys wey don "do you" before, one wey get bow-leg fit follow!
Re: Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 25, 2019
Lovalovaphunmz:

Is it always about sex??

Sometimes it is not the sex but Peace of mind the other woman gives which the wife doesn't
Re: Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate by Divay22(f): 10:49pm On Apr 25, 2019
prince3009:

That's your fellow woman!

Stop body shaming!!

If we check the list of guys wey don "do you" before, one wey get bow-leg fit follow!
You went too far self grin grin
I have bow legs (slightly curve)

Goodnight.
Re: Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 25, 2019
Divay22:

You went too far self grin grin
I have bow legs (slightly curve)

Goodnight.

I am not talking about you! I meant the guys you have slept with
Re: Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate by aswani(m): 12:07am On Apr 26, 2019
We need to ask what drove the man to the other woman considering his wife's beauty and staus compared to the mistress.
Most men would not end up with another woman if the wife provides adequate companionship. It isn't just sex, spending time to listen, being complimentary, avoiding the causes of prolonged and repeated arguments and avoiding a stress free home.
I bet you this man smiles with his mistress more than when he is with his wife, once again nothing to do with sex.
It works both ways too. I am also not saying this is happening in this case but we shouldn't be too quick to judge. A contended man would brush of flirting before it gets out of control.

1 Like

Re: Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate by tunde705(m): 2:52am On Apr 26, 2019
So, I guess the husband is jobless then for her to be coming around when you the wife is at work.
Re: Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 26, 2019
akwa ibom girls are better than all, introduce them to your husband at your risk.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jilted Girl Curses Ex Boyfriend On The Occasion Of His Wedding.(photo) / Do Guys Like This Really Exist? / Scientific Study Proves That Masturbation Is Linked To Bad Luck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.