Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,590 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) (52241 Views)

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down / Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics) / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by davidson21(m): 11:55pm On Apr 28, 2019
Well her statement was too raw & hurting but I'll won't blame her much if the soldier decided to join the army without her opinion. Soldier wey them send to maidugiri, nna that one risky oo undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by Tunagee(m): 12:12am On Apr 29, 2019
Liliyann:
I love her!
Since the guy is foolish enough to join Nigeria Army, I see no reason for him to turn the girl to a Widow at this her prime!!

The words of a pessimist!. When negative people talk, its always about fear.
Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by Tunagee(m): 12:14am On Apr 29, 2019
Liliyann:
I love her!
Since the guy is foolish enough to join Nigeria Army, I see no reason for him to turn the girl to a Widow at this her prime!!

The words of a pessimist!. When negative people talk, its always about fear. Ladies are always negative people, that's the reason most don't succeed in life.
Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by willyjacs(m): 2:02am On Apr 29, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Dear Mr. Soldier,

It is better to marry a woman that is pretty loyal and committed to you, than to marry a lady that is just somewhere looking for a dumb excuse to justify her cheating tendencies and possible breakup lines.

If she truly loves you, she won't make this hurtful comment, rather she will pray for your safe return as a "virtuous woman..."

She only think of the WORST instead of hoping for the BEST.

Pick yourself up, she was a MISTAKE nature corrected for you.

NP; Adekunle Gold Ft Simi "Promise"
forget prayer,she's just honest.
Fact is,with the rate at which soldiers are being killed in that war front,safety is not guaranteed....this is not abt prayer,this is reality.
Chances of survival in borno is 30/100.
Her life too should be considered...
Do u know how many soldiers got married nd left their wives as young widows with pregnancy or their first child?
It's hard to take for a lady to get married nd lose her husband so quick without even getting the chance to spend quality time with him.

I don't blame her...the signs were already there because he said her attitude changed when he became a soldier.
Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by willyjacs(m): 2:06am On Apr 29, 2019
freemanbubble:
She is young, dumb and broke and a coward

So at her age she is not aware that we were born to die
And death is only the beginning
For everyday we live we are faced with more than a thousand way to die

We all are living to die and death is only the beginning

because everyone must die doesn't mean u should embrace the pathway clearly leading to death na.
U don't know the chances of dying in a war front is higher than he who's at home? Even though we must all die?

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by awoluyi(m): 4:55am On Apr 29, 2019
This girl doesn't want to marry army cpl. If na Brig Gen she for consider the man. The girl can marry "army"and not "soldier."

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 29, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Dear Mr. Soldier,

It is better to marry a woman that is pretty loyal and committed to you, than to marry a lady that is just somewhere looking for a dumb excuse to justify her cheating tendencies and possible breakup lines.

If she truly loves you, she won't make this hurtful comment, rather she will pray for your safe return as a "virtuous woman..."

She only think of the WORST instead of hoping for the BEST.

Pick yourself up, she was a MISTAKE nature corrected for you.

NP; Adekunle Gold Ft Simi "Promise"
if she were to be your daughter or sister, what advice would you give her?

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by Akuruoulo(m): 9:32am On Apr 29, 2019
MatthAnn:
You don't mean it
I WAS JOKING OH I DON'T MEAN IT , I JUST SAYING SHE GET BETTER SENSE.
Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 29, 2019
It would have been understandable if the war you are fighting is not a needless and useless war. I support the girl 100%.

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by Akuruoulo(m): 8:02pm On Apr 29, 2019
MatthAnn:
You don't mean it

where u go ?
Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by Reelnah: 8:12pm On Apr 29, 2019
Make she go marry that man who will never die till eternity.. undecided
Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 29, 2019
Akuruoulo:

where u go ?
I no go anywhere oo
Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by Akuruoulo(m): 3:11am On May 01, 2019
MatthAnn:
I no go anywhere oo
that's what u kept on saying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Deaf And Mute Couple Wed In Akwa Ibom . Photos / Nigerian Guy Weds First Lady He Ever Dm'ed On Twitter (photos) / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.