Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,395 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) (52205 Views)

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down / Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics) / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by Akuruoulo(m): 4:55pm On Apr 28, 2019
LAS LAS THIS WOMEN GET SENSE PASS ME

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by Ishilove: 4:55pm On Apr 28, 2019
The fear of early widowhood. It takes sheer guts to be a soldier's spouse.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 28, 2019
post=77931447:
She not only rejected his proposal, but also did not believe in his future!!

What an INSULT UPON INJURY!!

You just echoed my thought.
Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by MissRaine69(f): 4:57pm On Apr 28, 2019
You
Osagyefo98:
God bless the girl.....u will get a rich and viable plus husband at old age of ur choice

Reject been early widow pls

Those are already sentenced to death.
Schooled but not educated.
What guarantee does she have that the civilian husband she marries will not die from malaria 5 months after the wedding?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 4:58pm On Apr 28, 2019
She-F*cking-hates-u. Disloyalty-in-disguise
thankUr-star-she-told-u-on-time
Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by tiredoflife(m): 4:58pm On Apr 28, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Dear Mr. Soldier,

It is better to marry a woman that is pretty loyal and committed to you, than to marry a lady that is just somewhere looking for a dumb excuse to justify her cheating tendencies and possible breakup lines.

If she truly loves you, she won't make this hurtful comment, rather she will pray for your safe return as a "virtuous woman..."

She only think of the WORST instead of hoping for the BEST.

Pick yourself up, she was a MISTAKE nature corrected for you.

NP; Adekunle Gold Ft Simi "Promise"

Bull shit
She said the damn truth
He is in fucking Maiduguri
He can off any time
She wants to enjoy marriage
She has a right to that
Its not about cheating
She doesn't want to increase her chances of being a widow
U want her to be begging online wen dude is dead
Give him ur sister na angry

6 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 28, 2019
Na true she talk naa.
Being a widow isn't easy.
Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by Nukilia: 5:00pm On Apr 28, 2019
Sharp woman!

If BH kill the guy, the military might just bury him in the bush, the family won't have easy access to his benefits, and the family would be forever miserable.
If the guy works with the US Army, the response will be different because even in death there is dignity for an American Soldier.

Shameful to see our young men in the Army being packed in wheelbarrow after they lost their lives to the bloody boko haram idiots.... Such images are terrible!

lipsrsealed The lady get sense.... Love is not blind! Everyone will leave this planet but not for a Government that care less about the citizens

5 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by eyizlive(m): 5:01pm On Apr 28, 2019
So the girl wan marry Pesin wey she go Know the day wey him go die? This type of WA is huge.
Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 28, 2019
MissRaine69:
You
What guarantee does she have that the civilian husband she marries will not die from malaria 5 months after the wedding?

Schooled and educated go and marry a soldier naaa especially those ones on a mission in maiduguri.......

And join the clique of young widows.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:04pm On Apr 28, 2019
Does she knows when she herself would die?

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by dochenaj: 5:05pm On Apr 28, 2019
The young man is in a high risk occupation, her point is logical.
But I don't understand the part of "we can date but never get married". What is the essence of the dating? To get guilt free sex? (I have heard things like "I only slept with him, because we were dating" ) or is it to have her financial needs met?
Don't date if you're not ready for marriage.
Don't date someone you deem is not marriageable.
Dating is not marriage, and if you have sex while dating it is premarital sex and fornication hence there is no justification for it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by Maket: 5:05pm On Apr 28, 2019
Where will she get someone whom she will know the day he is going to DIE?

Is she God?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by Ijaya123: 5:08pm On Apr 28, 2019
Liliyann:
I love her!
Since the guy is foolish enough to join Nigeria Army, I see no reason for him to turn the girl to a Widow at this her prime!!

What makes you believe the girl wont turn the guy into a widower at his prime?

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by dochenaj: 5:09pm On Apr 28, 2019
MissRaine69:
You
She doesn't. But the risk of having a civilian husband and a military husband in Maiduguri with the stories we hear about how the army is under equipped is not the same.
While there is a probability that some who were in Sambisa forest might eventually return and could live a good long old life, but those odds are bleak.
It is all about probability. Every job has a different level of risk.

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by MissRaine69(f): 5:11pm On Apr 28, 2019
dochenaj:

She doesn't. But the risk of having a civilian husband and a military husband in Maiduguri with the stories we hear about how the army is under equipped is not the same.
While there is a probability that some who were in Sambisa forest might eventually return and could live a good long old life, but those odds are bleak.
It is all about probability. Every job has a different level of risk.
Nothing is guaranteed in life.
Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by dochenaj: 5:13pm On Apr 28, 2019
MissRaine69:

Nothing is guaranteed in life.
While you are right on that. I want to ask you, does every job have equal hazard levels?
Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by MissRaine69(f): 5:13pm On Apr 28, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Schooled and educated go and marry a soldier naaa especially those ones on a mission in maiduguri.......

And join the clique of young widows.
You know of any soldiers looking?
Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by MissRaine69(f): 5:13pm On Apr 28, 2019
dochenaj:

While you are right on that. I want to ask you, does every job have equal hazard levels?
I fly a lot that could be argued as an occupational hazard.
Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by MissRaine69(f): 5:16pm On Apr 28, 2019
dochenaj:

Being in the army does not even feature in the worlds top ten in terms of most dangerous jobs.
Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by dochenaj: 5:16pm On Apr 28, 2019
MissRaine69:

I fly a lot that could be argued as an occupational hazard.
Are you evading the question? The question was not about your job. Does every job have the same hazard level, "yes or no"?

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by nasirujj(m): 5:17pm On Apr 28, 2019
Foolish girl, something must kill a man. I rather die a hero than be tagged a coward

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by Westsida: 5:21pm On Apr 28, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Dear Mr. Soldier,

It is better to marry a woman that is pretty loyal and committed to you, than to marry a lady that is just somewhere looking for a dumb excuse to justify her cheating tendencies and possible breakup lines.

If she truly loves you, she won't make this hurtful comment, rather she will pray for your safe return as a "virtuous woman..."

She only think of the WORST instead of hoping for the BEST.

Pick yourself up, she was a MISTAKE nature corrected for you.

NP; Adekunle Gold Ft Simi "Promise"

Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by mistijude: 5:23pm On Apr 28, 2019
Most ladies make mistake about choice of who to marry.They seem not to know how wide and unpredictable this world we are living in is.As far as I am concerned,the only acceptable reason for a lady to reject her friend marriage proposal should be that she does not love him.Just say"I don't love you and I can not marry somebody I don't love",final,any other excuse be it on our pastor say this or that is a foolish excuses.

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by JasonScoolari: 5:23pm On Apr 28, 2019
Westsida:

Are you deluded Jackson? grin
Ask your dad Westsida.
Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by dochenaj: 5:24pm On Apr 28, 2019
MissRaine69:

Being in the army does not even feature in the worlds top ten in terms of most dangerous jobs.
Do you think the list of most dangerous jobs is arbitrarily drawn up?
Statistical analysis is involved and I can bet you that whatever list you produce the study was not done in Nigeria and hence such data is not relevant to the population of our context.
With the minimal statistics available to us, more soldiers fighting the Boko Haram insurgence die than the number of deaths from flight accidents in Nigeria.
So I can categorically tell you that a soldier in those warfront not just every soldier has a far more occupational hazard than whatever tops that your list.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by MissRaine69(f): 5:24pm On Apr 28, 2019
dochenaj:

Are you evading the question? The question was not about your job. Does every job have the same hazard level, "yes or no"?
I responded and easy on the hostility. We are not at war.
Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by dochenaj: 5:26pm On Apr 28, 2019
MissRaine69:

I responded and easy on the hostility. We are not at war.
I'm sorry, if you perceived my responses as hostile. That was not the intention.
Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 28, 2019
NIGERIAN ARMY POSTED TO BORNO.... He must be SOUTHERN grin grin grin grin

WHEN HE DIES HIS COUNTRY BURIES HIM WITH A WOODEN UNDERSIZED COFFIN IN A MASS CRAVE IN BORNO what's wrong with southerns joining the military these days

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by Shaev7(m): 5:27pm On Apr 28, 2019
Kingosytex:
the girl doesnt wanna take chances....

she is applying what we call "factor of safety" in engineering...
FoS... God bless Engrs.

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) by femi4: 5:28pm On Apr 28, 2019
Kingosytex:
the girl doesnt wanna take chances....

she is applying what we call "factor of safety" in engineering...

yesoo....The strength of the material is important

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network / “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” / How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.