Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed (14075 Views)

The Biblical Jesus Wasn't A Great Example Of How To Talk To One's Mother / Endtimes : Commonsense Reasons Why Jesus Returns Before 2040 - Don Koenig / Why Jesus Christ Spoke More About Hell More Than Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by shadeyinka(m): 6:36am On May 06, 2019
aadoiza:

In your incongruous court case illustration, you had a witness who could be presented and liable to amenability, but God... He can't be presented nor is he answerable to anyone. Geddit?

God doesn't need any witness!
Jubril dictated the Qur'an and not God.!
The identity of the Jubril is seriously also questionable!

Three statements from me. If any is a lie, let me know how?
Thanks!
Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by Rilwayne001: 7:37am On May 06, 2019
Empiree:
Abi excuses in the future. Yet, he still asked. This is very shameful. I am actually waiting for sound christian to see if they would understand better . I thought malvisguy would do better but unfortunately, he joined shaku shaku christians. Let's wait to see if credible christian would come forward and understand better. I am done replying his silly question.

Malvis have always been a shakushaku grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by fuckfuckman(m): 7:42am On May 06, 2019
aadoiza:

If you don't review that post do not mention me.
Abeg go and rest. So ignorance meet concussion and me being an idiot is a reply. Because u guys do say atheist are fools. So Me being an idiot is the answer to my question. You're saying I should check the answer as if mentions do lie.
My brother don't quote me again abeg make una rest with una different story of God. Jehovah witness, deeper life under Christianity differrnt story everywhere yet you guys claim God can reveal himself and if someone ask a question you use the slogan "only a fool says in his heart that there is no God" like u called me an idiot and said you've given me an answer.
Abeg go rest. Religious people confusion people.
Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by malvisguy212: 9:09am On May 06, 2019
aadoiza:

So when Abraham was thrown into the fire and an angel appeared and offered to help, who was the witness then? I think this is also one of the mind-boggling miracles recorded in the Qur'an. Like in the Jesus case, they were witnesses but none of whom really knows what transpired.
There's a reason religions are faith based and that's largely due to the fact that they work with beliefs. If God is so concerned about proofs we'll all know his location, won't we? He may choose to give us clues or provide clear proofs or leave us dumbfounded. He does as he wills
The Bible is not simply one book compiled by one man as the Muslims claim for their Qur’an, but a compilation of 66 books, written by more than 40 authors, over a period of 1500 years! The Bible is “THE WORD OF GOD IN THE WORD OF MEN”. This means that God utilized the culture and
conventions of his penman’s ,God controls in His
sovereign providence. Thus history must be treated
as history, poetry as poetry, hyperbole and metaphor as hyperbole and metaphor, generalization and
approximation as what they are, and so forth.

PROPHET WITHOUT PROVED?
Left unsaid is the glaring irony that the claim for the sent down revelation for the Qur’an comes from one source alone, the man to which it was supposedly revealed, Muhammad. Yet there are no external witnesses both before or at the time who can corroborate Muhammad’s testimony. Not even miracles are provided to substantiate his claims, nor are there any known documents of such a Qur’an from the century in which it is claimed to have been revealed.
Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by malvisguy212: 9:13am On May 06, 2019
Rilwayne001:

Malvis have always been a shakushaku grin grin grin
Empiree be like : write long post and claimed I've answer you.
Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by malvisguy212: 9:20am On May 06, 2019
shadeyinka:

You hit it on the head bro!

They want us to accept the Qur'anic version of the story without question and reject the bible version also without a question.

It is certain that one of the two scriptures lead to hell. One would be foolish refusing to question them.

I'll be looking forward to your write-up!
thank you bro. renamed bless
Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by shadeyinka(m): 9:21am On May 06, 2019
malvisguy212:
thank you bro. renamed bless
Stay blessed!
Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by malvisguy212: 9:26am On May 06, 2019
shadeyinka:
Stay blessed!
oh, thank you.....I mean to say " remained bless.

1 Like

Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by lilvercetty(m): 12:33pm On May 06, 2019
malvisguy212:
those witness that are more closer to the historical situation than Muhammad, reported that Jesus was crucified, These witnesses include
non-Christian historians who had no motive to fabricate Christ's death.

if there is a question mark about the crucifixion . wither Jesus died on the cross or he did not die, it would have been eagerly disputed wherever the early christians preached. But it wasn't. The fact of his death by crucifixion was not questioned.

the disciples died a terrible death, and the main reason of there death is because they preach the crucifixion, now the question is,if the crucifixion is a myth created by this same disciples, would they give their life for a myth they created ?

me think this Muslim need to question the identity of Allah. I am planning of creating a thread about this, very revealing.
Please do!
Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by aadoiza: 2:11pm On May 06, 2019
malvisguy212:
The Bible is not simply one book compiled by one man as the Muslims claim for their Qur’an, but a compilation of 66 books, written by more than 40 authors, over a period of 1500 years! The Bible is “THE WORD OF GOD IN THE WORD OF MEN”. This means that God utilized the culture and
conventions of his penman’s ,God controls in His
sovereign providence. Thus history must be treated
as history, poetry as poetry, hyperbole and metaphor as hyperbole and metaphor, generalization and
approximation as what they are, and so forth.

PROPHET WITHOUT PROVED?
Left unsaid is the glaring irony that the claim for the sent down revelation for the Qur’an comes from one source alone, the man to which it was supposedly revealed, Muhammad. Yet there are no external witnesses both before or at the time who can corroborate Muhammad’s testimony. Not even miracles are provided to substantiate his claims, nor are there any known documents of such a Qur’an from the century in which it is claimed to have been revealed.
I have a strong dislike for people who show inconsistencies at every turn. You're all over the place, man.
Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by aadoiza: 2:18pm On May 06, 2019
shadeyinka:

God doesn't need any witness!
Jubril dictated the Qur'an and not God.!
The identity of the Jubril is seriously also questionable!

Three statements from me. If any is a lie, let me know how?
Thanks!
The identity of the spirit that impregnated Mary is also questionable, and whatever epiphany Paul claimed to have had must have been surreal or a big fat lie.
Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by aadoiza: 2:29pm On May 06, 2019
shadeyinka:

No Christians then, But there were disciples?

Ask yourself if that was possible?

The Hadiths have done an exhaustive compilation of the life of Mohammed. Do you think they can forget an iota of the important events around Prophet Mohammed? Even if they did, do you think it will take Christians to discover them?

If Christians begin to peddle a news the Prophet Mohammed walked on air from Mecca to Medina, would that be true and believabl

Mind you, it is to the advantage of Christians for Jesus to speak as a baby (how many babies in the whole universe have spoken before?)
It is to the advantage of Christians for Jesus to create birds from clay (like God did with man) and Christians forgot!!!!
I know you lot don't believe in your Bible 100% and, of course, with good justifications. It was written by a bunch of fallible men like you and me, Jesus himself never knew what a Bible is, some of the writers are not even known, it's not a divine book but a collection of memoirs, et cetera. Perhaps you know the meaning of the word "Bible" but never thought a big deal of it. Look up its definition again and you'll realise it's a book bereft of divinity.

1 Like

Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by aadoiza: 2:34pm On May 06, 2019
I believe the Muslims here have done their parts. It's time we went into overdrive spiritually in this holy month.

1 Like

Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by shadeyinka(m): 4:03pm On May 06, 2019
aadoiza:

I know you lot don't believe in your Bible 100% and, of course, with good justifications. It was written by a bunch of fallible men like you and me, Jesus himself never knew what a Bible is, some of the writers are not even known, it's not a divine book but a collection of memoirs, et cetera. Perhaps you know the meaning of the word "Bible" but never thought a big deal of it. Look up its definition again and you'll realise it's a book bereft of divinity.
In rewriting history, many Muslims like you do not mind distorting Islam just to score some cheap points. The bible means "the book"! Why do you think the almighty Allah himself call the Jews and Christians "People of the Book"?

If Mohammed was the first believer in the "Books" (which existed during his time) who are you born generations after to contend with what prophet Muhammad himself hallowed!

The Bible is a collection of the Taurat, Zabura, Injeel and other books which Islam doesn't know by name. The Bible is a chronicle or testament of God's dealing with man AND the consequences of Man's response.

The Qur'an is exact perfect words of Allah ( or is it Jubril!) to counter the way of salvation for man.
Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by shadeyinka(m): 4:08pm On May 06, 2019
aadoiza:

The identity of the spirit that impregnated Mary is also questionable, and whatever epiphany Paul claimed to have had must have been surreal or a big fat lie.
The identity of the spirit according to Islam is not questionable!
Jesus was the word of Allah remember!?

Allah said, "BE! " And He was!

See what I said before: you don't mind rocking the foundation of Islam just to score a cheep point!

The so called Paul's encounter had a witness with a disciple called Ananias! Do you need a scripture?

1 Like

Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 06, 2019
shadeyinka:

The identity of the spirit according to Islam is not questionable!
Jesus was the word of Allah remember!?

Allah said, "BE! " And He was!

See what I said before: you don't mind rocking the foundation of Islam just to score a cheep point!

The so called Paul's encounter had a witness with a disciple called Ananias! Do you need a scripture?
All you need to know is
'which of all these countless religious groups claiming Christian is truly PRACTICING Christianity in it's real sense?'
Then you can learn from TRUE Christians what happened after the death of Jesus' Apostles that led to so many contradicting religious groups[including Islam] today all trying to attach their origin to Jesus of Nazareth?
You'll be dumbfounded when you discover that the most vilified group you can't even imagine is the one and only Christian group ever! undecided
Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by shadeyinka(m): 6:38pm On May 06, 2019
Maximus69:
All you need to know is
'which of all these countless religious groups claiming Christian is truly PRACTICING Christianity in it's real sense?'
Then you can learn from TRUE Christians what happened after the death of Jesus' Apostles that led to so many contradicting religious groups[including Islam] today all trying to attach their origin to Jesus of Nazareth?
You'll be dumbfounded when you discover that the most vilified group you can't even imagine is the one and only Christian group ever! undecided
I don't know which view you hold but I don't mind associating with the only Christian group if I know their identity!
Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 06, 2019
shadeyinka:

I don't know which view you hold but I don't mind associating with the only Christian group if I know their identity!
Well, instead of opening a thread which could only lead to timeless and unfruitful arguments, why not try reading Jesus' comments as recorded in the Bible. Matthew 7:24-27
This time around try to be neutral as in someone belonging to no existing religion, then crosscheck what Jesus said slowly word by word to see if you can match his THOUGHTS with any of the existing religious groups around you.
One thing i'm assuring you now is that Jesus' followers are in every country where there is freedom of worship but they are the least you can think of as true followers of Jesus. Satan has setup various religious groups with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines so that you either fall for one of his own, the only SIGN Jesus gave is 'whenever you hear or see people from ALL lands displaying intense hatred for a well known religious group just because of their beliefs' know that that is Jesus' own group! Matthew 10:22, John 17:14-16
Another SIGN Jesus gave is that his true followers will have love amongst themselves[John 13:34-35] this means people will be saying 'that religion, they love {only} their members'! Of course Jesus' true followers loves everyone but their love for fellow members is unique and special! Galatians 6:10
So if you are judging from the old teachings propagated from the Roman Catholic Church, you can never find true Christians! Because after the death of Jesus and his last Apostle John, Satan quickly sow falsehood which later superseded true faith as laid down by Jesus! Matthew 13:24-30 compared to Luke 18:8
Today what 99.9 inhabitants of the earth know as Christianity was initiated by Satan but true Christians are operating in our midst, their teachings and doctrines is the most pronounced as in known everywhere yet VILIFIED! The reason is Jesus' teaching was never welcomed in the first place but with Just few years, everyone was speaking about the teaching of Jesus of Nazareth.John 12:19 compared to Act 5:28
The same thing is happening to his true followers today! Matthew 10:22-26
I hope you recognise them soon because our salvation hangs on knowing these people and assisting them in the work Jesus gave them to do. You'll never regret identifying these people whom Jesus himself referred to as 'my brothers' Matthew 25: 31-46
God bless you! smiley
Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by shadeyinka(m): 9:30pm On May 06, 2019
Maximus69:
Well, instead of opening a thread which could only lead to timeless and unfruitful arguments, why not try reading Jesus' comments as recorded in the Bible. Matthew 7:24-27
This time around try to be neutral as in someone belonging to no existing religion, then crosscheck what Jesus said slowly word by word to see if you can match his THOUGHTS with any of the existing religious groups around you.
One thing i'm assuring you now is that Jesus' followers are in every country where there is freedom of worship but they are the least you can think of as true followers of Jesus. Satan has setup various religious groups with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines so that you either fall for one of his own, the only SIGN Jesus gave is 'whenever you hear or see people from ALL lands displaying intense hatred for a well known religious group just because of their beliefs' know that that is Jesus' own group! Matthew 10:22, John 17:14-16
Another SIGN Jesus gave is that his true followers will have love amongst themselves[John 13:34-35] this means people will be saying 'that religion, they love {only} their members'! Of course Jesus' true followers loves everyone but their love for fellow members is unique and special! Galatians 6:10
So if you are judging from the old teachings propagated from the Roman Catholic Church, you can never find true Christians! Because after the death of Jesus and his last Apostle John, Satan quickly sow falsehood which later superseded true faith as laid down by Jesus! Matthew 13:24-30 compared to Luke 18:8
Today what 99.9 inhabitants of the earth know as Christianity was initiated by Satan but true Christians are operating in our midst, their teachings and doctrines is the most pronounced as in known everywhere yet VILIFIED! The reason is Jesus' teaching was never welcomed in the first place but with Just few years, everyone was speaking about the teaching of Jesus of Nazareth.John 12:19 compared to Act 5:28
The same thing is happening to his true followers today! Matthew 10:22-26
I hope you recognise them soon because our salvation hangs on knowing these people and assisting them in the work Jesus gave them to do. You'll never regret identifying these people whom Jesus himself referred to as 'my brothers' Matthew 25: 31-46
God bless you! smiley
God bless you too.

But I think you are speaking in parables because if I get you well, the followers of the scriptures are the true Christians and most of the established churches/ministry are not.

Hence, it is important to know if such assembly of people are organised or not organised. If they are organised, what's their name and how can one be a member. What are the doctrines one should renounce and the doctrines one should imbibe.

Thank you!
Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by aadoiza: 11:12pm On May 06, 2019
shadeyinka:

In rewriting history, many Muslims like you do not mind distorting Islam just to score some cheap points. The bible means "the book"! Why do you think the almighty Allah himself call the Jews and Christians "People of the Book"?

If Mohammed was the first believer in the "Books" (which existed during his time) who are you born generations after to contend with what prophet Muhammad himself hallowed!

The Bible is a collection of the Taurat, Zabura, Injeel and other books which Islam doesn't know by name. The Bible is a chronicle or testament of God's dealing with man AND the consequences of Man's response.

The Qur'an is exact perfect words of Allah ( or is it Jubril!) to counter the way of salvation for man.
Contortion of the highest order. tongue tongue
Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by shadeyinka(m): 2:34am On May 07, 2019
aadoiza:

Contortion of the highest order. tongue tongue
Truth unwanted by your kind is always labelled as such.
Like master like servant!
He has been like that since the beginning!
And for it no place was found for him ever again in the presence of His Majesty!
Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by Nobody: 10:12am On May 07, 2019
shadeyinka:

God bless you too.

But I think you are speaking in parables because if I get you well, the followers of the scriptures are the true Christians and most of the established churches/ministry are not.

Hence, it is important to know if such assembly of people are organised or not organised. If they are organised, what's their name and how can one be a member. What are the doctrines one should renounce and the doctrines one should imbibe.

Thank you!
I'm just a follower of the young man from Nazareth. Well due to so much confusion and complications caused by the evil genius {Satan}, we're NOT permitted to give direct answers regarding the IDENTITY of the TRUTH or his REAL group! Matthew 16:20, Mark 8:30, Luke 9:21
But i've given you enough clues that could help in identifying them. He is the same yesterday, today and forever{Hebrew 13:8} so his attitude towards revealing his identity or that of his TRUE followers amidst a crooked generation MUST remain anonymous to people.
EXCEPT you make earnest effort to find out yourself, all i'm permitted to do is SPEAK IN PARABLES or direct you to research materials in the WRITTEN book!
He is the WORD of God and he is ever willing to reveal himself to those whose hearts are disposed for everlasting life. When he noticed the ZEAL in Saul {a Pharisee} he talked directly to him from heaven but that won't happen anymore because the scriptures is complete now for all interested persons to dig and find the knowledge of God! Proverbs 2:2-4
So pray to God, i know Jesus will send one of his REAL followers to you before this week runs out. But Please! Please!! Please!!! You must humble yourself before you can learn from either Jesus or his followers! Matthew 5:5 compared to Zephaniah 2:2-3
Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by shadeyinka(m): 1:12pm On May 07, 2019
Maximus69:
I'm just a follower of the young man from Nazareth. Well due to so much confusion and complications caused by the evil genius {Satan}, we're NOT permitted to give direct answers regarding the IDENTITY of the TRUTH or his REAL group! Matthew 16:20, Mark 8:30, Luke 9:21
But i've given you enough clues that could help in identifying them. He is the same yesterday, today and forever{Hebrew 13:8} so his attitude towards revealing his identity or that of his TRUE followers amidst a crooked generation MUST remain anonymous to people.
EXCEPT you make earnest effort to find out yourself, all i'm permitted to do is SPEAK IN PARABLES or direct you to research materials in the WRITTEN book!
He is the WORD of God and he is ever willing to reveal himself to those whose hearts are disposed for everlasting life. When he noticed the ZEAL in Saul {a Pharisee} he talked directly to him from heaven but that won't happen anymore because the scriptures is complete now for all interested persons to dig and find the knowledge of God! Proverbs 2:2-4
So pray to God, i know Jesus will send one of his REAL followers to you before this week runs out. But Please! Please!! Please!!! You must humble yourself before you can learn from either Jesus or his followers! Matthew 5:5 compared to Zephaniah 2:2-3
I think you probably belong to the same group of mine : of the TRUE disciples of Jesus Christ. Do you think so too?
Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 07, 2019
shadeyinka:

I think you probably belong to the same group of mine : of the TRUE disciples of Jesus Christ. Do you think so too?
There are many facets of your beliefs that proves otherwise and TRUE Christians don't debate or argue with those having NO chances of survival during God's day of judgment!
Well just pray and expect TWO of my brothers or sisters visit you!
Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by shadeyinka(m): 3:54pm On May 07, 2019
Maximus69:
There are many facets of your beliefs that proves otherwise and TRUE Christians don't debate or argue with those having NO chances of survival during God's day of judgment!
Well just pray and expect TWO of my brothers or sisters visit you!

1 Peter 3:15-16
15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

Acts17:17
ore disputed he in the synagogue with the Jews, and with the devout persons, and in the market daily with them that met with him

The purpose of my post was
1. Education of the average Christian about the false doctrines of Islam
2. Putting to shame the arguments of the evil one
3. Showing the supremacy of the Bible.

My post wasn't designed to be evangelistic.

Let me ask you a question:
Is Father Abraham currently conscious or unconscious?

And about your visitation: I pray the Lord uses me to flog out the demons who have imprisoned them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by Enuoyan: 6:15pm On May 07, 2019
shadeyinka:

My major problem with the bible is the many many MAJOR REVISIONS of the original "BOOK". Just look at it this way....

My great great grand father wrote a book
Then my great grand father made some major revisions
And my grand father also made his own major revision
My father made his own major revision
And I made my own revisions

At this point in time, this book is no longer my great great grand father's book anymore, because everything he said in the book has been completely altered.

This is how I see bible as of today
Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by shadeyinka(m): 6:28pm On May 07, 2019
Enuoyan:

My major problem with the bible is the many many MAJOR REVISIONS of the original "BOOK". Just look at it this way....

At this point in time, this book is no longer my great great grand father's book anymore, because everything he said in the book has been completely altered.

That is exactly what contemporary Islam is preaching as if the bible is "English".

Anyone including you can decide to translate the bible from the original languages into any language you are comfortable with. No one will stop you: even as a Muslim, if you want your own translation, you have access to the original manuscript to use.

Unfortunately, as Muslims, it takes a Christian to reveal to you that over 120 English translations of the Qur'an exist AND some of them has done a few editions ( the same offence you ascribe to the bible, if you need Evidence, I'll gladly provide).

There is no tribe under the sun that doesn't have the bible in their own language. That is beautiful because everyone can interpret the plain words according to how their conscience move them from the position of KNOWLEDGE and not IGNORANCE!

Do Muslims have the Arabic Quran translated into other languages including English?
YES!
Do some of these English translations have several Editions?
YES!

So, what's your point?

Cc: Empiree
Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by Empiree: 6:29pm On May 07, 2019
Enuoyan:

thank you. You used very reasonable analogy. Maybe he and his buddy, sagenaija will understand better now. When we said Bible is distorted this is exactly what we meant.. You perfectly analogized discrimpancies of the Bible
Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by Empiree: 6:56pm On May 07, 2019
shadeyinka:

That is exactly what contemporary Islam is preaching as if the bible is "English".

Anyone including you can decide to translate the bible from the original languages into any language you are comfortable with. No one will stop you: even as a Muslim, if you want your own translation, you have access to the original manuscript to use.

Unfortunately, as Muslims, it takes a Christian to reveal to you that over 120 English translations of the Qur'an exist AND some of them has done a few editions ( the same offence you ascribe to the bible, if you need Evidence, I'll gladly provide).

There is no tribe under the sun that doesn't have the bible in their own language. That is beautiful because everyone can interpret the plain words according to how their conscience move them from the position of KNOWLEDGE and not IGNORANCE!

Do Muslims have the Arabic Quran translated into other languages including English?
YES!
Do some of these English translations have several Editions?
YES!

So, what's your point?

Cc: Emp.iree
see why you didn't understand everything we have been saying?.

The guy didn't talk about translation. He's was talking about MAJOR REVISIONS. He even put it in block letter for you to see but somehow you failed to read correctly.

We have no problems with translating Bible to different languages. Major revisions to the Bible means DISCRIMPANCIES, DISTORTIONS & LIES
Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by shadeyinka(m): 7:13pm On May 07, 2019
Empiree:
see why you didn't understand everything we have been saying?.

The guy didn't talk about translation. He's was talking about MAJOR REVISIONS. He even put it in block letter for you to see but somehow you failed to read correctly.

We have no problems with translating Bible to different languages. Major revisions to the Bible means DISCRIMPANCIES, DISTORTIONS & LIES
It's a lie you want to believe anyway!
But until Muslims translated the Bible into English themselves to show us the discrepancies, distortions and lies: they should keep their mouths permanently shut!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

The Impact Of The Church To The Economy Of Nigeria - Daniel Osato Edegbe Uddo / Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: / Do You Stand Up as a first timer in a new Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.