Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Roger Johnson: What I Hate About Corruption In Africa And Nigeria Specifically - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Roger Johnson: What I Hate About Corruption In Africa And Nigeria Specifically (31981 Views)

Obi Brilliantly Answering Question About Corruption / Gumi To Buhari: Stop Talking About Corruption, Tell Nigerians Your Achievements / Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roger Johnson: What I Hate About Corruption In Africa And Nigeria Specifically by Iseoluwani: 8:05am On Apr 30, 2019
Suffering and smiling
Re: Roger Johnson: What I Hate About Corruption In Africa And Nigeria Specifically by Pabloosas(m): 8:05am On Apr 30, 2019
shocked
Re: Roger Johnson: What I Hate About Corruption In Africa And Nigeria Specifically by amb962(m): 8:06am On Apr 30, 2019
he is very correct. leave the messenger and hear the message.
Re: Roger Johnson: What I Hate About Corruption In Africa And Nigeria Specifically by UKBobo(m): 8:08am On Apr 30, 2019
ezenwajosh:
He's IPOB

Yes indeed, the wisdom spill forth.
Re: Roger Johnson: What I Hate About Corruption In Africa And Nigeria Specifically by ednut1(m): 8:08am On Apr 30, 2019
100%
Re: Roger Johnson: What I Hate About Corruption In Africa And Nigeria Specifically by Craigslists: 8:09am On Apr 30, 2019
Nigerians never still wise Na.

Nobody say make you no steal money as a politician, at least get the work done.

Jealous Nigerians still dey blame G boys for their problems.

Make I just dey press my lappy jeje dey go and later Japa comot for this shithole.
Even Devil go vex for me if I raise my kids for naija.

2 Likes

Re: Roger Johnson: What I Hate About Corruption In Africa And Nigeria Specifically by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:09am On Apr 30, 2019
Our 'leaders' know he is 100% correct hence they send their kids abroad for a NORMAL life

Rossikk:

Really? But they've still got our billions of pounds (or trillions, considering it was a 70 year rule). Why should we forget that and ''move on"?

And now they're giving us advice? Dude please, don't annoy me this evening. The least they can do is STFU. They're in no position to criticise corruption in Nigeria while still holding on to their loot from this country.

1 Like

Re: Roger Johnson: What I Hate About Corruption In Africa And Nigeria Specifically by Awe4luv(m): 8:09am On Apr 30, 2019
UniQue84:
if they need to sound it 1000x repeatedly for those crook who are hell bent on destroying this nation to be brought to justice then it's never enough . .infact it should be a continuous slogan.

What he said made enough sense.
thank you, faith cometh by hearing and hearing the word of God
Re: Roger Johnson: What I Hate About Corruption In Africa And Nigeria Specifically by Lifestone(m): 8:09am On Apr 30, 2019
Rossikk:
Who is HE to talk about corruption in Nigeria??

He should ask his fellow British colonisers what they did with all the billions of pounds they made from 1897 to 1960, exporting our cocoa, rubber, tin, palm oil, groundnuts, coal, iron ore, timber, aluminium, etc etc, such that at independence in 1960 we were an underdeveloped bush with mass illiteracy, no major power station, no expressways, no major industry, and near zero infrastructure. In fact as late as the 1950s, our national football team travelled to England on a tour and played BAREFOOT because the colonial regime had starved them of basic funds for everything, and they'd never seen football boots...

The audacity of these people....
And what have you done for yourself since you got independence?

4 Likes

Re: Roger Johnson: What I Hate About Corruption In Africa And Nigeria Specifically by Snow02: 8:10am On Apr 30, 2019
undecidedn who are you??
Re: Roger Johnson: What I Hate About Corruption In Africa And Nigeria Specifically by okonja(m): 8:10am On Apr 30, 2019
So true. Imagine if there is steady electricity, there will be more jobs for youths to install the electricity meter and also maintain it when there is an issue. Finally, consumers will definitely buy units to have access to electricity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roger Johnson: What I Hate About Corruption In Africa And Nigeria Specifically by Mpanyi: 8:10am On Apr 30, 2019
So so on point
Re: Roger Johnson: What I Hate About Corruption In Africa And Nigeria Specifically by balonaija(f): 8:11am On Apr 30, 2019
but how?
Re: Roger Johnson: What I Hate About Corruption In Africa And Nigeria Specifically by ClearFlair: 8:11am On Apr 30, 2019
We can now see just how evil PDP are
Re: Roger Johnson: What I Hate About Corruption In Africa And Nigeria Specifically by hinograce: 8:11am On Apr 30, 2019
Truth is that even if we get trillions paid to Nigeria. We will not see it because our level of corruption is on an epic scale.
Rossikk:

Really? But they've still got our billions of pounds (or trillions, considering it was a 70 year rule). Why should we forget that and ''move on"?

And now they're giving us advice? Dude please, don't annoy me this evening. The least they can do is STFU. They're in no position to criticise corruption in Nigeria while still holding on to their loot from this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Roger Johnson: What I Hate About Corruption In Africa And Nigeria Specifically by SeunStats(m): 8:11am On Apr 30, 2019
d ting is dat...you can corrupt and still performing well....most policthief in naija, dont really get da Fashola Format....hes corrupt but perform well being lag gov ....get millions to build just a website, but still build d website...now as a minister he rakes in millions to his account tender electricity but power sector as increased dan dat of ages past

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roger Johnson: What I Hate About Corruption In Africa And Nigeria Specifically by ritux: 8:12am On Apr 30, 2019
This is why I like Akpabio. He is corrupt, he stole money but still got Akwa Ibom working during his tenure. I am tempted on saying same about Ibori on Delta State compared to his successors.

I will repeat, it is difficult to see any person that will get into power without being corrupt. Note here, corruption is not just about stealing money.

As a politician, the only way to cover for corruption is if you deliver on the promises made during campaign.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roger Johnson: What I Hate About Corruption In Africa And Nigeria Specifically by kenzosky: 8:12am On Apr 30, 2019
UniQue84:
if they need to sound it 1000x repeatedly for those crook who are hell bent on destroying this nation to be brought to justice then it's never enough . .infact it should be a continuous slogan.

You are a very honest person.
Re: Roger Johnson: What I Hate About Corruption In Africa And Nigeria Specifically by ClearFlair: 8:12am On Apr 30, 2019
okonja:
So true. Imagine if there is steady electricity, there will be more jobs for youths to install the electricity meter and also maintain it when there is an issue. Finally, consumers will definitely buy units to have access to electricity.

Ask Atiku why there’s no steady electricity
Re: Roger Johnson: What I Hate About Corruption In Africa And Nigeria Specifically by Mpanyi: 8:13am On Apr 30, 2019
UniQue84:

Don't mind those who support corruption codedly. They are usually beneficiaries of corruptiion. Read in between the line and you will unmask their corrupt intent.
Re: Roger Johnson: What I Hate About Corruption In Africa And Nigeria Specifically by Mariangeles(f): 8:15am On Apr 30, 2019
nwabobo:
What's your take on this? I think the man is right on the buck.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2393830090628395&id=100000042835423
Baffles me even more sir...
Re: Roger Johnson: What I Hate About Corruption In Africa And Nigeria Specifically by hahn(m): 8:15am On Apr 30, 2019
hisexcellency34:
You guys taught us corruption

Just like they gave us the religion we follow but we just had to fvck it all up undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Roger Johnson: What I Hate About Corruption In Africa And Nigeria Specifically by Butoneday2(m): 8:16am On Apr 30, 2019
tribalistseun:
Buhari is an old thief
A grand-patron of corruption.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Roger Johnson: What I Hate About Corruption In Africa And Nigeria Specifically by Butoneday2(m): 8:17am On Apr 30, 2019
tribalistseun:
Buhari is an old thief
I like you for this.
Re: Roger Johnson: What I Hate About Corruption In Africa And Nigeria Specifically by Angelawhite(m): 8:20am On Apr 30, 2019
popsy2:

He didn't make any new point oga. Everything he stated there is widely known in public domain. What does it change ? We should quit stating the obvious repeatedly.

So you buy a song , listen to it , and never listen again ?

2 Likes

Re: Roger Johnson: What I Hate About Corruption In Africa And Nigeria Specifically by computer0810(m): 8:22am On Apr 30, 2019
And d problem r dis idiot blaming Buhari, atiku or tinubu not knowing all d politician irrespective of party steal there resources

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Roger Johnson: What I Hate About Corruption In Africa And Nigeria Specifically by Butoneday2(m): 8:23am On Apr 30, 2019
popsy2:
His opinion.
I've been following you for sometime now all ur post here is His opinion, her opinion everything na opinion to u even when some1 is hiting a point it stil opinion to u. What is ur own oponion?

3 Likes

Re: Roger Johnson: What I Hate About Corruption In Africa And Nigeria Specifically by Citizen0(m): 8:25am On Apr 30, 2019
You are a senseless idiot. People like you are the stagnant idiot's we have in this part of the world. Diversion from the main issue.

ezenwajosh:
He's IPOB

1 Like

Re: Roger Johnson: What I Hate About Corruption In Africa And Nigeria Specifically by Butoneday2(m): 8:25am On Apr 30, 2019
SarkinYarki:

just look at this one is saying
Don't mind him
Re: Roger Johnson: What I Hate About Corruption In Africa And Nigeria Specifically by Butoneday2(m): 8:27am On Apr 30, 2019
It's Obvious?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? / Ondo People Dancing And Jubilating As Court Declares Jegede PDP Candidate (PICS) / Rotimi Amaechi Seen Dancing When He Was Invited For His Speech (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.