Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Roger Johnson: What I Hate About Corruption In Africa And Nigeria Specifically - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Roger Johnson: What I Hate About Corruption In Africa And Nigeria Specifically (31997 Views)

Obi Brilliantly Answering Question About Corruption / Gumi To Buhari: Stop Talking About Corruption, Tell Nigerians Your Achievements / Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roger Johnson: What I Hate About Corruption In Africa And Nigeria Specifically by Ugosample(m): 9:43am On May 02, 2019
9jaRealist:

First, what is it about a basic concept like we have to define/locate Nigeria’s problems to be able to resolve it misled you into thinking that I am calling for the British to fix Nigeria? And what is it about clearly (and repeatedly) saying that we have UNDERACHIEVED confused you?

Nonetheless, for the avoidance of any doubt, let me reiterate that yes British colonial rule is at the corpus of our situation - not least because there would have been NO Nigeria (a name bequeathed by Lady Lugard) and Nigerians (perhaps most of us would not even share the same nationality) to “mess” Nigeria up. This leads me to the related issue highlighted in your post above. Right here on Nairaland, many comments repeatedly regurgitate the phrase “I am Yoruba/Ibo/Efik/Ijaw/Bini/etc., before I am Nigerian” while so many others even disclaim Nigerian nationality ENTIRELY! Accordingly, if you think that Nigeria can be fixed and state-capture (which is effectively what corruption amounts to) dealt with by people who do not believe they have any collective stake in this British-created enterprise, then I’ve a bridge in Lekki to sell you.

For the umpteenth time, corruption is merely a SYMPTOM of our underlying core national issues. We have to start from Ground Zero!

in your opinion
what is the bigger issues

I agree with some of points, and I like the way you think

I'm a fan cheesy (sometimes tongue)
Re: Roger Johnson: What I Hate About Corruption In Africa And Nigeria Specifically by Nobody: 11:01am On May 02, 2019
9jaRealist:

First, what is it about a basic concept like we have to define/locate Nigeria’s problems to be able to resolve it misled you into thinking that I am calling for the British to fix Nigeria? And what is it about clearly (and repeatedly) saying that we have UNDERACHIEVED confused you?

Nonetheless, for the avoidance of any doubt, let me reiterate that yes British colonial rule is at the corpus of our situation - not least because there would have been NO Nigeria (a name bequeathed by Lady Lugard) and Nigerians (perhaps most of us would not even share the same nationality) to “mess” Nigeria up. This leads me to the related issue highlighted in your post above. Right here on Nairaland, many comments repeatedly regurgitate the phrase “I am Yoruba/Ibo/Efik/Ijaw/Bini/etc., before I am Nigerian” while so many others even disclaim Nigerian nationality ENTIRELY! Accordingly, if you think that Nigeria can be fixed and state-capture (which is effectively what corruption amounts to) dealt with by people who do not believe they have any collective stake in this British-created enterprise, then I’ve a bridge in Lekki to sell you.

For the umpteenth time, corruption is merely a SYMPTOM of our underlying core national issues. We have to start from Ground Zero!
grin grin Makes a lot of sense, Nigeria and Nigerians have bigger problems than i thought.

Start from Ground zero? I think you would find that that would be impossible, Too late peharps. were exactly would you start? by splitting the country into fractions according to ethnics? or re-naming Nigeria? changing people's mindset to Accept that they are Nigerians? It will be impossible.
Re: Roger Johnson: What I Hate About Corruption In Africa And Nigeria Specifically by Nobody: 11:05am On May 02, 2019
Ugosample:

in your opinion
what is the bigger issues

I agree with some of points, and I like the way you think

I'm a fan cheesy (sometimes tongue)
yep! he is good.

I think what he is suggesting would be Impossible, even though he is right.
Re: Roger Johnson: What I Hate About Corruption In Africa And Nigeria Specifically by 9jaRealist: 11:58am On May 02, 2019
gypsey:

grin grin Makes a lot of sense, Nigeria and Nigerians have bigger problems than i thought.

Start from Ground zero? I think you would find that that would be impossible, Too late peharps. were exactly would you start? by splitting the country into fractions according to ethnics? or re-naming Nigeria? changing people's mindset to Accept that they are Nigerians? It will be impossible.

The country is already “split” into economically-unviable little state-lets that effectively serve as clearing houses to share money... undecided

There’s no need to split up Nigeria (although even that option should arguably not be taken off the table, and let those of us who still strongly believe in One Nigeria convince others that remaining together and pursuing a shared common destiny is the best/better option). Nonetheless, the citizens of Nigeria (or the people’s that currently make up Nigeria) should never feel entrapped, imprisoned or otherwise reluctant participants in the Nigeria project.

Accordingly, to make Nigeria truly OUR nation (and not just a land we share), we need to sit down and freely negotiate the terms of our continued enterprise going forward - and thereafter submit the end product to a referendum! Obviously, no-one will probably be 100% happy (or satisfied) with the end product, and difficult compromises will of necessity be made, but a key component of ownership is PARTICIPATION in the decision-making process.

For almost 60 years, Nigeria has been a political entity bequeathed to us by Britain. Only Nigerians can make a real nation out of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Roger Johnson: What I Hate About Corruption In Africa And Nigeria Specifically by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 02, 2019
9jaRealist:

The country is already “split” into economically-unviable little state-lets that effectively serve as clearing houses to share money... undecided

There’s no need to split up Nigeria (although even that option should arguably not be taken off the table, and let those of us who still strongly believe in One Nigeria convince others that remaining together and pursuing a shared common destiny is the best/better option). Nonetheless, the citizens of Nigeria (or the people’s that currently make up Nigeria) should never feel entrapped, imprisoned or otherwise reluctant participants in the Nigeria project.

Accordingly, to make Nigeria truly OUR nation (and not just a land we share), we need to sit down and freely negotiate the terms of our continued enterprise going forward - and thereafter submit the end product to a referendum! Obviously, no-one will probably be 100% happy (or satisfied) with the end product, and difficult compromises will of necessity be made, but a key component of ownership is PARTICIPATION in the decision-making process.

For almost 60 years, Nigeria has been a political entity bequeathed to us by Britain. Only Nigerians can make a real nation out of Nigeria.
Mmmm.. I have no choice but to Agree with you, but As i ve asserted stressfully, it would be impossible. it would proberbly lead to a civil war.

perhaps that's what is needed, A total clear up of back log of Already corrupted, bigoted, self hating and destructive nation or people? with a sharing money mindsets cheesy

Even the Nigerian youths have Adopted such mindsets.
Re: Roger Johnson: What I Hate About Corruption In Africa And Nigeria Specifically by Amujale(m): 3:44pm On May 03, 2019
gypsey:
Mmmm.. I have no choice but to Agree with you, but As i ve asserted stressfully, it would be impossible. it would proberbly lead to a civil war.

perhaps that's what is needed, A total clear up of back log of Already corrupted, bigoted, self hating and destructive nation or people? with a sharing money mindsets cheesy

Even the Nigerian youths have Adopted such mindsets.

I agree with your analyses here.

The only instance that will allow for a positive outcome in splitting is if happens all across the continent.

Unless if its a continental project; a total progressive reconstruction having security, prosperity and effeciency as a mindset e t.c

Most of our current laws are majorly unfit for purpose. Its in my opinion that theres a need for an altogether new intellectual debate regarding the "nuts and bolts" of our current laws. Most are archaic, out-dated and abslotuely have little content to help elivate the situation of Nigeria's "working class".

There is need to re-visit our constitution and fine tune to be-fit the here and now.

Why is it that if one that can afford to renovate his/her local governments library is thrown into a beurocratic nightmare that results in library not being renovated as firsr intended. Archaic laws that dont allow for the general public to assist in the development of the nations infrastructure.

New laws or enhancing existing laws so as to accomodate for these concerns.

The powers that be within the government structures have their chance to leave a mark on history for their next generations.

Money is NOT everything.

Anyone can name a few things that are more important, heres one.

Having your names engraved into African history as the set of politicians that began a radical change that leads to major improvements in the political, sociological and economical situation of the Nigerian general public.

(a) free education starting from day of birth
(b) national service programme to start from secondary school
(c) career programme to begin after secondary school
(d) career programme after NYSC
(e) free comprehensive vocational programme available for all ages. running everyday of the year, including saturdays and sundays.

Government can easily and steadily change their ways and make reservations to afford sponsors such programmes for the next 100 years or so.
Re: Roger Johnson: What I Hate About Corruption In Africa And Nigeria Specifically by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 03, 2019
Amujale:

I agree with your analyses here.

The only instance that will allow for a positive outcome in splitting is if happens all across the continent.

Unless if its a continental project; a total progressive reconstruction having security, prosperity and effeciency as a mindset e t.c

Most of our current laws are majorly unfit for purpose. Its in my opinion that theres a need for an altogether new intellectual debate regarding the "nuts and bolts" of our current laws. Most are archaic, out-dated and abslotuely have little content to help elivate the situation of Nigeria's "working class".

There is need to re-visit our constitution and fine tune to be-fit the here and now.

Why is it that if one that can afford to renovate his/her local governments library is thrown into a beurocratic nightmare that results in library not being renovated as firsr intended. Archaic laws that dont allow for the general public to assist in the development of the nations infrastructure.

New laws or enhancing existing laws so as to accomodate for these concerns.

The powers that be within the government structures have their chance to leave a mark on history for their next generations.

Money is NOT everything.

Anyone can name a few things that are more important, heres one.

Having your names engraved into African history as the set of politicians that began a radical change that leads to major improvements in the political, sociological and economical situation of the Nigerian general public.

(a) free education starting from day of birth
(b) national service programme to start from secondary school
(c) career programme to begin after secondary school
(d) career programme after NYSC
(e) free comprehensive vocational programme available for all ages. running everyday of the year, including saturdays and sundays.

You couldn't have put it Any better. You are %10000000 correct. Just like the Guy I quoted. but i said, It would be Impossible. The youths who are supposed to overhaul the system have Also Adopted The corrupt mentality of their Almost Ancient and Achaic so called leaders.

You are Right, money isn't everything. but Nigerians Don't believe so. Every body in Nigeria is Money obssessed. Hence the Money Attached Criminalities and careless murder of Fellow Citizens.

1 Like

Re: Roger Johnson: What I Hate About Corruption In Africa And Nigeria Specifically by Amujale(m): 3:57pm On May 03, 2019
gypsey:
You couldn't have put it Any better. You are %10000000 correct. Just like the Guy I quoted. but i said, It would be Impossible. The youths who are supposed to overhaul the system have Also Adopted The corrupt mentality of their Almost Ancient and Achaic so called leaders.

You are Right, money isn't everything. but Nigerians Don't believe so. Every body in Nigeria is Money obssessed. Hence the Money Attached Criminalities and careless murder of Fellow Citizens.

Thank you sir. Again i agree with your analyses here.

Teach!
Re: Roger Johnson: What I Hate About Corruption In Africa And Nigeria Specifically by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 03, 2019
Amujale:

Thank you sir. Again i agree with your analyses here.

Teach!

cheers! cheesy your mind is great and I like learning from great minds..

1 Like

Re: Roger Johnson: What I Hate About Corruption In Africa And Nigeria Specifically by BackToLife: 9:23pm On May 03, 2019
SunnyskyTG:

Wow.... That's great. smiley
I'm still waiting for you to message me on Whatsapp or drop your number. Pls, edit my phone number our of words that you quoted. I know you must have gotten it by now, so I've deleted it from original post.
Re: Roger Johnson: What I Hate About Corruption In Africa And Nigeria Specifically by Rossikk(m): 9:44pm On May 03, 2019
Martinez39:
Lol. He is not his ancestors. Where the British colonialists stopped in looting, our leaders continued and superceded them.

You are a total DUNCE. Get this into your thick skull. Corruption REDUCED SIGNIFICANTLY after independence. At independence, following 63 years of uninterrupted British rule, literacy rate in Nigeria was under 10%.

Today, at barely 50 years of independence, literacy rate is at 75% and rising, due to MASSIVE investment in public education by post-colonial govts.

Statistically, YOU would be a village illiterate just like your grandparents, were it not for independence in 1960.

Our FIRST power station was Kainji Dam, commisioned in 1964 by the Balewa govt.

Prior to that, the colonialists used to import huge industrial generators to power the GRA and Ikoyi areas where they resided.

The rest of the country used lanterns.

Between 1897 and 1960 (63 years), the colonialists built 0 universities. By universities I mean FULL FLEDGED unis.

Between 1960 and 2019 (59 years) post-colonial govts have built approximately 200 universities.

At independence a FOOTPATH led to your village, because there was near zero investment in infrastructure by the colonial regime.

Today, a ROAD leads to your village, courtesy of black govts.

These are just A FEW EXAMPLES of the strides we have made since independence.

HOW DARE YOU CLAIM that black leaders ''superceded'' the corruption of the colonialists when black leaders have spent THOUSANDS OF TIMES MORE on the Nigerian public than the colonialists ever did?

YOU DELUDED, BRAINWASHED, WHITE WORSHIPING, IGNORAMUSES have no idea how far you have come by being independent.

Until you get it into your THICK, STUPID SKULLS that COLONIALISM was an enterprise of TOTAL, COMPREHENSIVE LOOTING of your resources compared to whatever we see today, you will continue to be seen as DUMB, BRAINLESS FOOLS by the rest of the world.

1 Like

Re: Roger Johnson: What I Hate About Corruption In Africa And Nigeria Specifically by Rossikk(m): 9:57pm On May 03, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Looool....You sound like a yahoo boy right now....whenever u ask yahoo boys how far this fraud parole wet u dey do??..they will blame colonial masters for slavery..that it's pay back time....lol
This dude isn't part of the colonial era...I don't get why u are angry at him becos of something his ancestors did...and sadly, isn't he saying the truth...are colonial masters still the reason we don't have light, security, good schools and health care??...

PARTLY YES. Nigeria by 1960, following 63 years of uninterrupted white rule, should have been a fairly developed country, if the colonial looters (whom you slavishly call ''masters'') had reinvested JUST 20% of our exports back into this country.

But they looted over 95% of our annual income, year in year out from 1897 to 1960.

We started from scratch in 1960. THAT IS WHY we are still a developing country in 2019.

It takes decades - a century even - to develop a country as large as Nigeria. OF COURSE if the British had acted reasonably decently, we wouldn't be building our first power station in 1964!!! We would have had some industries going etc.

But at independence there was NOTHING. WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL THE MONEY THEY MADE OVER 63 YEARS?

Ask yourself that question and quit being a dumb ass slave like the rest of these dullards on Nairaland.

Our leaders today are not perfect, and many are thieves. BUT, there is stealing and there is stealing. The colonialists stole virtually EVERYTHING per year. Our leaders, if they're really terrible, may steal 35% of our annual earnings, and invest the rest in Nigeria. THAT IS WHY WE HAVE THE INFRASTRUCTURE WE HAVE TODAY.

In 1960 there was NOTHING HERE in Nigeria.

Adults walked around BAREFOOT. Children walked around NAK.ED.

Malnutrition was rife.

Go and study Nigeria under colonial rule, and compare it to today. You will thank your lucky stars for independence.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roger Johnson: What I Hate About Corruption In Africa And Nigeria Specifically by Rossikk(m): 10:22pm On May 03, 2019
ruggedtimi:
If u check out structures built in old nigeria. Thats nigeria before independence you will know the british had plans for us. Look at south africa today because of whites are still involved in their economic and government the country is waxing in terms of development.

The British had ''PLANS'' for you. Look at you. MUMU.

If I say a black leader had ''PLANS'' for you instead of actual ACHIEVEMENTS, would you accept it?

The problem with you people is that you are mentally enslaved to whites.

A white can come in here now and rap.e your mother, and you will make excuses for him. You will blame your mum for not dressing properly.

But if a black man did it, you will bring out your cutlass.

DEMENTED PEOPLE.

Get this: South Africa was a developed country as early as the 1940s. Why? Because, UNLIKE IN NIGERIA, the colonialists re-invested a significant fraction of the country's exports into the economy. Why? Because there was a white settler community there, and they regarded SA as 'their' country. They built the first universities there in the 1880s. Read that again. They built power plants, major expressways, etc there as early as the 1900s.

Why did the British not do the same in Nigeria and other black colonies? All they did was loot. So to say that they would have ''made Nigeria like South Africa'' shows you lack basic common sense. Because they DID NOT make Nigeria ''like South Africa'', and they were never going to do so even if you let them rule you for another 1,000 years.

You people are always so smart and sharp when dealing with each other, especially in these your ethnic battles. But the minute a WHITE comes into the equation, you suddenly turn into MUMUS. ''Oh they had nice PLANS for us!''. I mean, who did this to you? I see it as spiritual bondage. Pray for deliverance. Tufia.

3 Likes

Re: Roger Johnson: What I Hate About Corruption In Africa And Nigeria Specifically by Rossikk(m): 11:03pm On May 03, 2019
Lifestone:

And what have you done for yourself since you got independence?

Well, we've certainly educated you, and exposed you to modern living, unlike your grand/great grandparents who were village hunters of rabbits and cockroaches courtesy of colonial neglect of education.

2 Likes

Re: Roger Johnson: What I Hate About Corruption In Africa And Nigeria Specifically by Lifestone(m): 5:14am On May 04, 2019
Rossikk:

Well, we've certainly educated you, and exposed you to modern living, unlike your grand/great grandparents who were village hunters of rabbits and cockroaches courtesy of colonial neglect of education.
I can now understand your problem.
Re: Roger Johnson: What I Hate About Corruption In Africa And Nigeria Specifically by Martinez39(m): 5:44am On May 04, 2019
Rossikk:

You are a total DUNCE. Get this into your thick skull. Corruption REDUCED SIGNIFICANTLY after independence. At independence, following 63 years of uninterrupted British rule, literacy rate in Nigeria was under 10%.

Today, at barely 50 years of independence, literacy rate is at 75% and rising, due to MASSIVE investment in public education by post-colonial govts.

Statistically, YOU would be a village illiterate just like your grandparents, were it not for independence in 1960.

Our FIRST power station was Kainji Dam, commisioned in 1964 by the Balewa govt.

Prior to that, the colonialists used to import huge industrial generators to power the GRA and Ikoyi areas where they resided.

The rest of the country used lanterns.

Between 1897 and 1960 (63 years), the colonialists built 0 universities. By universities I mean FULL FLEDGED unis.

Between 1960 and 2019 (59 years) post-colonial govts have built approximately 200 universities.

At independence a FOOTPATH led to your village, because there was near zero investment in infrastructure by the colonial regime.

Today, a ROAD leads to your village, courtesy of black govts.

These are just A FEW EXAMPLES of the strides we have made since independence.

HOW DARE YOU CLAIM that black leaders ''superceded'' the corruption of the colonialists when black leaders have spent THOUSANDS OF TIMES MORE on the Nigerian public than the colonialists ever did?

YOU DELUDED, BRAINWASHED, WHITE WORSHIPING, IGNORAMUSES have no idea how far you have come by being independent.

Until you get it into your THICK, STUPID SKULLS that COLONIALISM was an enterprise of TOTAL, COMPREHENSIVE LOOTING of your resources compared to whatever we see today, you will continue to be seen as DUMB, BRAINLESS FOOLS by the rest of the world.

Lol. You are just being foolish. Literacy level and corruption are mutually exclusive. Your leaders have looted more than colonists.
Re: Roger Johnson: What I Hate About Corruption In Africa And Nigeria Specifically by Rossikk(m): 5:52am On May 04, 2019
Martinez39:
Lol. You are just being foolish. Literacy level and corruption are mutually exclusive.

Bros, use your brain nah... If literacy level was under 10% after 63 years of colonial rule, it was because the colonialists embezzled the money meant to be used for building schools, IS IT NOT?

I mean, why do you people turn so DUMB where it concerns white folks? You just turn STUPID. Why?

If a Nigerian political party had left that sort of record, would you not be cursing them?

TUFIA.

Your leaders have looted more than colonists.

You are a complete RETAR.D, just like the other DULLARDS here who think like you.

Leader A rules you for 63 years and builds 0 universities and near zero infrastructure.

Leader B is in office for 59 years and builds 200 universities and countless major infrastructure.

In your DUMB head, Leader A is better than Leader B.

And you wonder why Oyibo calls you DUMB and STUPID.

Because he will be robbing you before your eyes, while you sing his praises and worship him.

You are actually cursed to be blind and act stupid. Read Deuteronomy 28.
Re: Roger Johnson: What I Hate About Corruption In Africa And Nigeria Specifically by Martinez39(m): 6:03am On May 04, 2019
Rossikk:

You are a complete RETAR.D, just like the other MO.RO.NS here who think like you.

Leader A rules you for 63 years and builds 0 universities.

Leader B is in office for 59 years and builds 200 universities.

In your DUMB head, Leader A is better than Leader B.

And you wonder Oyibo calls you DUMB.

Lol. Times are different. Your leaders are worse than the colonists. The monetary value of what they are looting superceed that of the colonists. What's the essence of building universities when they would be left to deteriorate and their children still go abroad. Under the colonists, if universities were built, they would never be bad as they are today.

If universities make you think your leaders are better off, I rest my case. LITERACY LEVEL AND CORRUPTION ARE MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE. WHY IS THIS HARD TO UNDERSTAND? GOOD DAY.
Re: Roger Johnson: What I Hate About Corruption In Africa And Nigeria Specifically by Rossikk(m): 6:20am On May 04, 2019
Martinez39:
Lol. Times are different. Your leaders are worse than the colonists. The monetary value of what they are looting superceed that of the colonists.

The international prices of our primary exports - palm oil, groundnuts, cocoa, zinc, rubber, coal, timber etc, were very high, using purchasing power parity.

In other words, if the combined price of all those exports per year was £1 billion in 1940, that £1 billion is worth over £20 billion today, in terms of Purchasing Power Parity.

So a road that would cost £100 million to build today, would have cost £5 million in 1940.

BUT THE ROADS WERE NOT BUILT. NOTHING WAS.

What's the essence of building universities when they would be left to deteriorate and their children still go abroad.

See how you reason like a cursed mad man? So it is better to NOT BUILD ANY universities at all than to build universities that later ''deteriorate''?

So if we visit the school that educated you and find it deteriorating, then that school should never have been built at all, and you should have remained an illiterate?

Can't you see your reasoning is demented and sick? What the hell is wrong with you??

Under the colonists, if universities were built, they would never be bad as they are today.

MUMU SLAVEBOY DUNCE, THEY WEREN'T BUILT AT ALL!!!!! WHY?

Mr ''IF''....

MY GOODNESS!!! You are a total SLAVE with FOAM where your brain ought to be. They didn't build anything! They chopped the money, yet you're praising them. MUMU X 100000...

If universities make you think your leaders are better off, I rest my case.

Universities are just ONE example. We could say the exact same thing about EVERY other public facilities, from roads to airports, and from primary and secondary school to hospitals and power plants.

If you had a working brain instead if being a slave-minded dunce, you would ask why we had none or very few of those things after 63 years of uninterrupted white rule.

The black leaders that are at least providing some of these things, you curse and abuse them daily. The whites that built ZERO, you praise them to high heavens! You are SICK IN THE HEAD.

That SICKNESS is called colonial mentality and brainwashing.

Pray for your deliverance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roger Johnson: What I Hate About Corruption In Africa And Nigeria Specifically by Nobody: 6:58am On May 04, 2019
BackToLife:

cheesy My brother, you don't know my Joy when I discovered you? I'm doing a similar project for my people and I was always like why are more Nigerians not doing this. So, I was so happy when I read about what you are doing. We need to talk. Whatsapp me:

True... I was to copy your number when someone swayed my attention. I'll be glad if you can drop your numbers again. I'll quote you once it's copied it, thank you. smiley
Re: Roger Johnson: What I Hate About Corruption In Africa And Nigeria Specifically by Amujale(m): 10:38am On May 04, 2019
Rossikk:

The international prices of our primary exports - palm oil, groundnuts, cocoa, zinc, rubber, coal, timber etc, were very high, using purchasing power parity.

In other words, if the combined price of all those exports per year was £1 billion in 1940, that £1 billion is worth over £20 billion today, in terms of Purchasing Power Parity.

So a road that would cost £100 million to build today, would have cost £5 million in 1940.

BUT THE ROADS WERE NOT BUILT. NOTHING WAS.

See how you reason like a cursed mad man? So it is better to NOT BUILD ANY universities at all than to build universities that later ''deteriorate''?

So if we visit the school that educated you and find it deteriorating, then that school should never have been built at all, and you should have remained an illiterate?

Can't you see your reasoning is demented and sick? What the hell is wrong with you??

MUMU SLAVEBOY DUNCE, THEY WEREN'T BUILT AT ALL!!!!! WHY?

Mr ''IF''....

MY GOODNESS!!! You are a total SLAVE with FOAM where your brain ought to be. They didn't build anything! They chopped the money, yet you're praising them. MUMU X 100000...

Universities are just ONE example. We could say the exact same thing about EVERY other public facilities, from roads to airports, and from primary and secondary school to hospitals and power plants.

If you had a working brain instead if being a slave-minded dunce, you would ask why we had none or very few of those things after 63 years of uninterrupted white rule.

The black leaders that are at least providing some of these things, you curse and abuse them daily. The whites that built ZERO, you praise them to high heavens! You are SICK IN THE HEAD.

That SICKNESS is called colonial mentality and brainwashing.

Pray for your deliverance.

You're 100% accurate with your analyses here, one which i certainly argree.
Re: Roger Johnson: What I Hate About Corruption In Africa And Nigeria Specifically by Amujale(m): 10:40am On May 04, 2019
Ones school-of-thought is determined by ones geographical inheritance, there is NO short cut. Its either we face the truth NOW or forever keep our peace.

For days, months and years we have invested all our spirituality into false HOPES and ASPIRATIONS. When common sense dictates that the only TRUE aspiration is one that which can actually be achieved in its entirety.

There is so much to learn about ourselves and surroundings yet we are being taught NOT to think; what kind of psychology beats continuity.

We dont need to be saved by anyone or anything because God has already given that to us countless times and i dont see that stopping anytime soon.

We dont need to repent because We are NOT a guilty people.

We are NOT waiting for a white or tanned man to come an eliviate US from suffering because thats just NONSENSICAL if a white or tanned man was going to descend from the skies to eliviate anyone, the first people on the list would be those that look like HIM. Its not discrimination, its common sense.

We dont need to face anywhere during petition but our immediate solvable problems.

We dont need salvation because we were saved the day we were allowed into the world

All the ethics and moral philosophy we need to navigate the planet Earth is already present in our OWN psychology.

Our ancestors, heroes and saviours deserve nothing more than the best reception.

What is the point in living for somebody elses goal.

There is so much work to be done, and yet little effort awarded to a course.

Let us invoke the spirit of OUR ancestors, in everything that we partake, We need to operate as if our world has been stolen and we AIM to re-take it.

We have to snap out of this daze that we are in, it's us, we are the LIGHT of OUR world nobody else.

1 Like

Re: Roger Johnson: What I Hate About Corruption In Africa And Nigeria Specifically by BackToLife: 7:27am On May 06, 2019
SunnyskyTG:

True... I was to copy your number when someone swayed my attention. I'll be glad if you can drop your numbers again. I'll quote you once it's copied it, thank you. smiley
OK.
Re: Roger Johnson: What I Hate About Corruption In Africa And Nigeria Specifically by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 07, 2019
BackToLife:

Click you profile to read your past posts. See it in my post that you quoted before. You are yet to edit it out of that your post.

Got it! Thanks man smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

El-rufa’i Moves To Put Kaduna Back On Mega-city Top League / House Of Reps Minority Leader, Elumelu Loses Re-election Bid To Lp's Okolie / Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.