Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,325 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son (65374 Views)

American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) / Meet 64yr Old American Lady Madly In Love With Her 34yr Old Nigerian Man (vid) / American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by Ikpongiton: 8:58pm On May 01, 2019
Why not work a little harder,give him a good education in america and forget about that akpogidi
Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by IvarTheTerrible: 9:01pm On May 01, 2019
Destroyerofyeeb:
Lol...na igbo prostitutes like their mama and sisters yoruba guys dey use as fvck practice before marriage nah. Femi fani kayode servicing the wife of their messiah ojukwu is an example.

Ask the Success1020 guy to go and meet his mum with a Bible and swear with Jesus and Amadioha she hasn't received pounding from many Yoruba guys.

She would start to stammer and count, 1,2,......154,.....173 grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by AngelicBeing: 9:01pm On May 01, 2019
delugajackson:
Nowadays, niggas will get a girl pregnant, leave her and then follow her on instagram to watch his child grow up.
Hian, like seriously, Hahaha grin

2 Likes

Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by sweetilicious(f): 9:01pm On May 01, 2019
Tallesty1:
I just imagine how it would be if she was a Nigerian.
I don't even want to imagine it.
Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by sisisioge: 9:01pm On May 01, 2019
Chai! Na here him wife go burst am... grin grin grin
Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by wifeesnatcher(m): 9:02pm On May 01, 2019
Destroyerofyeeb:
Damn..i wonder why those yamreee flatheadss are always so obsessed with yoruba people.

You dey mind those f00ls if their papa no fit drill their mama, na Yoruba dem go call

If KANU the coward talk from his hidden cage dem go call Yoruba

East having political setback which is caused by their stupidity and ignorance, na Yoruba the useless town crier go call

I get their time for here

5 Likes

Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by Destroyerofyeeb: 9:02pm On May 01, 2019
Ivar the terrible indeed grin
IvarTheTerrible:

Ask the Success1020 guy to go and meet his mum with a Bible and swear with Jesus and Amadioha she hasn't received pounding from many Yoruba guys.

She would start to stammer and count, 1,2,......154,.....173 grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by daddytime(m): 9:03pm On May 01, 2019
andycom:

you think she's daft? she'll conduct a DNA test on any guy that comes showing up until she gets to the rightful father.

No she's not daft......she is just looking for the guy that knocked her up to tell him she missed her period...help us deliver the message please...
Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by Brayss(m): 9:03pm On May 01, 2019
I know him his brother Tunde
Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by Lilimax(f): 9:06pm On May 01, 2019
Tundeednut lives in Buckhead Atlanta. He may be of help grin

2 Likes

Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by petobaba: 9:08pm On May 01, 2019
daddytime:
One night stand...or one for the road don hook una for throat....

Be careful Khalilah how you look for your supposed baby Dada because you just might be getting more thqn you bargained for...

You'd end up getting inundated with 1001 guys who look exactly like your baby's dada looks and will even go a notch further to pull off all of his mannerisms to the "T" just because you are a cute babe and an American...

Our guys dey find who dem go wreck him life o or use take find their way from this pit...

Be wise...

I fit adopt you and the boy sha..lol

Aunty Linda dey help another woman look for the father of him baby.. she don see her pikin papa?

Which kind wahala come this one now..
omo e get as e be... lib hope u don see your baby daddy
Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by OvaSabi1(f): 9:08pm On May 01, 2019
This woman just put somebody's husband on the spot. He was just looking for a temporary good time and then she had to go and do Maury Povich on Linda Ikeji.
Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by Lawyer777: 9:08pm On May 01, 2019
To maintain your sanity and keep a healthy lifestyle; stay away from black American women especially the rachets. They will ruin and destroy your mental health until you become redundant and hopeless. I am not putting all in the box, but 98% of them are in the box.

The man is probably following her on social media.

3 Likes

Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by RTSC: 9:09pm On May 01, 2019
See as dem finish igbo girls for this thread.
SMH.

I guess they deserve it, with their waka waka parole with zero standards.
Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by freemi(m): 9:11pm On May 01, 2019
chloride6:
Come out for where? To pay child support abi? Guy keep your head down abeg..
Na scam
grin
wt if he doesnt ve moni wl der jail hm?
Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by Revolva(m): 9:12pm On May 01, 2019
She just de waste her time
Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by mrkings84(m): 9:13pm On May 01, 2019
You don't even know his name..,.. shame!!
Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by kitogram(m): 9:15pm On May 01, 2019
delugajackson:
Nowadays, niggas will get a girl pregnant, leave her and then follow her on instagram to watch his child grow up.

He's watching to see if he'll blow later then come and start begging
Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by chiedozie198100: 9:16pm On May 01, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:
grin

Many many years back, i made this same mistake. I think it was in 1978

I met this sweet ass Black American in a restaurant in Detroit. (NOT MAMA PUT ooo angry)

I walked up to her and being a Yoruba Demon, my lies were so sweet

she felt she was Queen Elizabeth's distant cousin that night.

After 4.5 good rounds before daybreak, my eyes cleared.

I was on an Oluwole Visa aka forged undecided, if caught, i would be jailed before being deported shocked shocked shocked

Cut long story short, i climbed down from her window and ran away as fast as i could....

30 years later, i saw the lady with the results of my 4 rounds undecided

Look at his picture carefully and tell me he doesn't look like a Sikiru Arowojobe.

Underneath his right eye is the remnant of a Yoruba tribal mark

mr story teller. u don change to another name?
Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by ppogba: 9:17pm On May 01, 2019
Success1020:
Afonja men and irresponsibility are like 5 and 6. Their men have zero sense of responsibility. How can you blame them, when 70% of afonjas are from a broken home, no fathers, raised by single mothers. This is no joke, I grew up with them and they know I'm saying the truth. 70% of Afonja homes are headed by women, no fathers. That's why their men reason like women. You see IPOB men fighting to protect and safeguard a future for their women and children; a natural male instinct. But same afonja men will not do that but busy trying to pull down a fellow man doing this!

Good Statistics.

Please let us have the stat for the number of Igbo children that are products of baby factories.

It is always good to compare apples with apples.

I am waiting.

1 Like

Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by KZLEEROBERT: 9:19pm On May 01, 2019
C ma pickin. I Don find una tire... cry
Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 01, 2019
Dude is probably doing time for credit card fraud.

At the moment, the home based frauds are dusting up their fraud play book to check which format they can use to collect from the babe under the guise of knowing where the deadbeat baby daddy is.
Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 01, 2019
grin he's happily married with his home based naija wife.no go break im marriage o .
Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by anaton(m): 9:31pm On May 01, 2019
biGDhAp:
she should first check the prisons sown there .. who knows if the guy is one of those Igbos that went to develop in her country..

Please don't be unfortunate. The babe said that she is sure that the man is a yoruba demon sorry Yoruba man.

1 Like

Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by IvarTheTerrible: 9:31pm On May 01, 2019
chiedozie198100:

mr story teller. u don change to another name?

Mistaken identity sir. That was a true life story up there! cry

i shed tears writing it
Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by chiedozie198100: 9:33pm On May 01, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:

Mistaken identity sir. That was a true life story up there! cry

i shed tears writing it

i know u.

u always have this convoluted cvck n bull stories u tell with a different name. ill remind u of it later.
Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by Japsylee: 9:39pm On May 01, 2019
Iranu
Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by Octopusssy(f): 9:41pm On May 01, 2019
Definitely a Yoruba demon
Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by themanderon: 9:45pm On May 01, 2019
Nigerians be sowing their royal oats upandan. Now see the result. The funny Lady doesn't even know his name yet she opened for him. What a world.
Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by Gforce2019: 9:46pm On May 01, 2019
greatermeme:
Bastard illiterate f00l!

Back to the sender and the elderly in your family
Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by ChiefSweetus: 10:01pm On May 01, 2019
delugajackson:
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online / Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting / Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.