Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,507 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son (65381 Views)

American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) / Meet 64yr Old American Lady Madly In Love With Her 34yr Old Nigerian Man (vid) / American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by greatermeme: 10:02pm On May 01, 2019
Gforce2019:

Back to the sender and the elderly in your family
Mr. Lizard!

Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by aspirebig: 10:08pm On May 01, 2019
Many dudes look like that in Naija,even dark glasses not helping her course.Any pics of him without eye glasses?
Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by Mami000: 10:08pm On May 01, 2019
It is my son..that is me on the picture

1 Like

Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:56pm On May 01, 2019
Why Is This Babe Searching For Me?
Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by Laurene: 11:06pm On May 01, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:
grin

Many many years back, i made this same mistake. I think it was in 1978

I met this sweet ass Black American in a restaurant in Detroit. (NOT MAMA PUT ooo angry)

I walked up to her and being a Yoruba Demon, my lies were so sweet

she felt she was Queen Elizabeth's distant cousin that night.

After 4.5 good rounds before daybreak, my eyes cleared.

I was on an Oluwole Visa aka forged undecided, if caught, i would be jailed before being deported shocked shocked shocked

Cut long story short, i climbed down from her window and ran away as fast as i could....

30 years later, i saw the lady with the results of my 4 rounds undecided

Look at his picture carefully and tell me he doesn't look like a Sikiru Arowojobe.

Underneath his right eye is the remnant of a Yoruba tribal mark.

Last i heard, he was into Fuji music cool
you are a clown.... is that not Dr Dre that my brother has his CDs?
Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by Bianda24: 11:15pm On May 01, 2019
I know the man.
Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by OyinO: 11:24pm On May 01, 2019
Very dumb American lady. You opened Totoo for a man to phuk without protection but you cannot simply ask him where he's from or know about his whereabouts. He just appeared like ghost and you spread your legs and got pregnant just like that? He's disappeared the way he appeared. Now see how you af entered one chance.
Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by Codes151(m): 11:25pm On May 01, 2019
I am here! I want you both

1 Like

Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by macho44(m): 11:25pm On May 01, 2019
goldcoinhub:
An American lady identified as Khaliah, is currently in search of Nigerian man whom she claimed is the father of her son, but she has lost contact with him.

According to LIB, the lady said she met the man two years ago after hooking up on a dating app. She eventually got pregnant, but she had lost his contact as at then.

She is now seeking help to locate the man as she seems distraught at the fact that her son has not gotten to know his father.

Khaliah wrote

”Hello my name is khaliah and I live in Atlanta. Almost 2 years ago, I hooked up with this man. We lost contact and I know he is somewhere. My child is growing older and needs his father. Please help me find him, this is not his real name and he doesn’t know anything about his son. I have no idea where to find this man please help by just posting.

I met this man on a dating site and we hooked up a few times in Buckhead Atlanta. I named my baby boy Karter”

She says she is sure the man is a Yoruba man.

https://lailasnews.com/american-lady-in-search-of-nigerian-man-who-is-the-father-of-her-son/

I AM THE FATHER

1 Like

Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by Codes151(m): 11:26pm On May 01, 2019
This una mentality self! The man way poke without protection nko? What if she had hiv?
OyinO:
Very dumb American lady. You opened Totoo for a man to phuk without protection but you cannot simply ask him where he's from or know about his whereabouts. He just appeared like ghost and you spread your legs and got pregnant just like that? He's disappeared the way he appeared. Now see how you af entered one chance.
Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by Codes151(m): 11:26pm On May 01, 2019
Leave my wife and kid alone! Babes plenty for Naija Abeg
macho44:
I AM THE FATHER

1 Like

Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by OyinO: 11:28pm On May 01, 2019
Codes151:
This una mentality self! The man way poke without protection nko? What if she had hiv?

She and the man are at the same level. But she, being woman is at the receiving end because a child doesn't grow inside a man's reproductive system. That is something you should've known except your mental IQ is below zero.

1 Like

Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by Codes151(m): 11:40pm On May 01, 2019
Don’t be dumb! Try sleeping if you have no sense! Your previous comment condemned the lady without thinking... the man did same without thinking about his life yet you coming to rant? Guy stop quoting me with very stupid comments Obviously you no get sense
OyinO:

She and the man are at the same level. But she, being woman is at the receiving end because a child doesn't grow inside a man's reproductive system. That is something you should've known except your mental IQ is below zero.

1 Like

Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by Ayodejioak(m): 11:46pm On May 01, 2019
delugajackson:
Nowadays, niggas will get a girl pregnant, leave her and then follow her on Instagram to watch his child grow up.

Wherever you man, know this today, comedy is your calling. Thank me later.... smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by OyinO: 12:36am On May 02, 2019
Codes151:
Don’t be dumb! Try sleeping if you have no sense! Your previous comment condemned the lady without thinking... the man did same without thinking about his life yet you coming to rant? Guy stop quoting me with very stupid comments Obviously you no get sense

Too much sense is worrying me. When someone lacks sense, they see every other person as being senseless. Enjoy your senselessness.
Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by nairalanduseles: 12:53am On May 02, 2019
delugajackson:
Nowadays, niggas will get a girl pregnant, leave her and then follow her on Instagram to watch his child grow up.

Omg that's gold made me and all my mates at work shit our pants ..... lol
Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by MissRaine69(f): 1:18am On May 02, 2019
I am sure he is married somewhere and a pastor........
Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by MissRaine69(f): 1:23am On May 02, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
why didn't he know you are pregnant for him.
Hooked up a few times = had sex once or twice she caught feelings, he was all about the physical. A man who is committed to you just does not walk. He was probably just passing through and was looking for vagina company.
Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by godofuck231: 1:37am On May 02, 2019
after your plan to get a man to pregnate you and raise the child by yourself, the child has started asking questions like " mum am I Jesus" " why don't I have a father ", mum am I a bastard ? now you are in search of the hard copy again
Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by Nobody: 1:41am On May 02, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:
grin

Many many years back, i made this same mistake. I think it was in 1978

I met this sweet ass Black American in a restaurant in Detroit. (NOT MAMA PUT ooo angry)

I walked up to her and being a Yoruba Demon, my lies were so sweet

she felt she was Queen Elizabeth's distant cousin that night.

After 4.5 good rounds before daybreak, my eyes cleared.

I was on an Oluwole Visa aka forged undecided, if caught, i would be jailed before being deported shocked shocked shocked

Cut long story short, i climbed down from her window and ran away as fast as i could....

30 years later, i saw the lady with the results of my 4 rounds undecided

Look at his picture carefully and tell me he doesn't look like a Sikiru Arowojobe.

Underneath his right eye is the remnant of a Yoruba tribal mark.

Last i heard, he was into Fuji music cool
I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO START LAUGHING FROM HAHAHAHAHAHA
Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by Nobody: 3:26am On May 02, 2019
Another ashawo dey look for child support money. Somebody f.ck you give you belle but you no know him name. How smart? Smh
Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by Boss13: 4:28am On May 02, 2019
otipoju:
Child support noni.

She wants to activate it with no delay. How do you hookup with a stranger, get pregnant for him and don't know his whereabouts. It's say a lot about such kind of woman.
Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by adigun002(m): 4:32am On May 02, 2019
Shey Boda ayo ko leleyi sha?
Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by Nobody: 6:30am On May 02, 2019
daddytime:
One night stand...or one for the road don hook una for throat....

Be careful Khalilah how you look for your supposed baby Dada because you just might be getting more thqn you bargained for...

You'd end up getting inundated with 1001 guys who look exactly like your baby's dada looks and will even go a notch further to pull off all of his mannerisms to the "T" just because you are a cute babe and an American...

Our guys dey find who dem go wreck him life o or use take find their way from this pit...

Be wise...

I fit adopt you and the boy sha..lol

Aunty Linda dey help another woman look for the father of him baby.. she don see her pikin papa?

Which kind wahala come this one now..
Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by babyfaceafrica: 8:27am On May 02, 2019
MissRaine69:

Hooked up a few times = had sex once or twice she caught feelings, he was all about the physical. A man who is committed to you just does not walk. He was probably just passing through and was looking for vagina company.
assumptions...there are plethora if reasons people walk away from relationships..so until I hear from the OP and man..I won't cast such aspersions
Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by Nobody: 8:37am On May 02, 2019
anaton:

Please don't be unfortunate. The babe said that she is sure that the man is a yoruba demon sorry Yoruba man.
. so you think someone that has never been to nigeria would know which is yoruba and which is igbo in just one night stand .. then you must be high on cheap weed .check the shape of his head you'd know the monkey is flat headed
Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by Nobody: 8:39am On May 02, 2019
Jerryndufor:
read it well she just said, she knows is a Yoruba
so you think someone that has never been to nigeria would know which is yoruba and which is igbo in just one night stand .. then you must be high on cheap weed .check the shape of his head you'd know the monkey is flat headed
Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by Kooldon(f): 9:19am On May 02, 2019
That Yoruba Demon again at work.
Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by MissRaine69(f): 9:26am On May 02, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
assumptions...there are plethora if reasons people walk away from relationships..so until I hear from the OP and man..I won't cast such aspersions
Understand the vernacular grasp the concept it’s not that difficult. A hook up is not a date
None committal sex is easily found on in dating apps what complicates things is some use it for sex only and others are looking for something of substance . When that aspect is not clarified confused situations like this arise.
She does not even know his second name. And you still maintain the stance this was a relationship? You and I need to go travelling sometime to show you what your brethren are doing out there.

1 Like

Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by MissRaine69(f): 9:30am On May 02, 2019
Jerryndufor:
read it well she just said, she knows is a Yoruba
No she says she is “almost sure” in an exam you either know the answer or your don’t . You don’t almost know the answer.
Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by fayluv1(f): 12:29pm On May 02, 2019
Dis is somebody husband o...... imagine how d wife will feel seeing dis on d net

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer / Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting / Man Proposes To His Bedridden Girlfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.